Why does Yea Forums like characters like Alice so much?

Why does Yea Forums like characters like Alice so much?

Attached: alice-in-wonderland.jpg (1024x683, 106K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pAwR6w2TgxY
thestar.com/news/world/2017/04/12/un-peacekeepers-child-sex-ring-left-victims-but-no-arrests.html
theguardian.com/world/2004/may/07/balkans
foreignaffairs.com/articles/world/2017-06-09/un-peacekeepers-sexual-assault-problem
csmonitor.com/2004/1126/p06s02-wogi.html
theguardian.com/world/2012/jan/15/bosnia-sex-trafficking-whistleblower
rule34.paheal.net/post/view/2878503#search=Alice_in_Wonderland
youtube.com/watch?v=NDp5BDvymDA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Long dresses or confident explorers?

Attached: tenor.gif (220x220, 52K)

You know why

No I don't.

She kept a cool head all through Wonderland.

>board full of greasy, disgusting pedos that wants to make children with children like Alice likes Alice in Wonderland
It's a total mystery, OP.

Pic related

Attached: Alice-Stuck-In-White-Rabbit-House-sparklefairy375-39565667-1280-1024.jpg (1280x1024, 675K)

TIGHT HYMEN

Attached: snap-2018-03-03-13h34m41s453.png (1280x720, 542K)

You don't know what a hymen is, user.

You're going to have to be a lot more specific. Are you talking 'fish out of water' characters? Children who behave in childish ways? Female characters who behave in feminine ways?

she's cute and funny.

I prefer my Alice DAMAGED

Attached: VrdcAk9.jpg (533x800, 117K)

Yea Forums isn't into lolis

Speak for yourself.

>Yea Forums isn't into lolis

Attached: 1564855981030.jpg (596x596, 45K)

Yeah, let's pretend all the threads about raping Penny, Ruby Gloom, the Loud House cast, Jade, Miracle Ladybug, the Totally Spied girls etc etc never happened.

Best since 1865.

>Ruby Gloom
Ruby Gloom is just chibi not a little girl.

>the Totally Spied girls
>little girls

Attached: 1566384676495.jpg (540x404, 26K)

she was my intro to growth and giantess fetish.
You wouldnt tap this while she fills up a house until its just room for her while you're wedged against her vulva

Attached: alice6b.jpg (922x1400, 171K)

>Yea Forums isn't into lolis

Attached: no_gay_retards.jpg (2048x1536, 579K)

This guy gets it.

Attached: 1565650091373.jpg (1831x4096, 959K)

Best Daughterfu.
Not even joking.

>Miracle Ladybug, the Totally Spied girls etc etc never happened.
>any of those
>loli

because we're fans of great mathematical satire

Still hot

Cuta and funny.

Same here, bro.

Based. Czech Alice is cute and creepy too.

Yea Forums appears to not be into lolis because mods always nuke threads containing the most popular Yea Forums lolis (Gwen, Jade, and Penny). Interestingly, they never have a problem with shota threads (something I appreciate since I'm a shotafag).

Attached: 5e4459714ccae46e5f410335256f22ac.jpg (845x634, 46K)

So you're telling me Yea Forums is into real children?

>zoomer itt right now won't get this

Seems like there's a shorter way of saying this

Go back to Twitter.

Because they lack heart, just like their waifu

Joke's on you; I'm a zoomer and I played both games. The first one was a more enjoyable experience, to be honest; the second one felt like more of a drag to get through.

Alice is the only one in Wonderland who makes sense and in that respect is an outcast
Outcasts are drawn to her because they want to be the smartest one in the room in a world that they don't understand
Also cute dresses

Absolutely god tier taste right here.

C'mon, that game isn't THAT old...

Because it was forced to be released literally half finished by EA

The game was alright, it just felt as though the levels dragged on for too long. I ended feeling sick and tired every time I played.

Because of that one comic that was scorched from the internet and now only exists in our memories.

What?
Did I miss something?
Which comic?

Because it was a time where Disney dared to be unique and different Can you imagine a corporate stooge like Iger sinking the time and money into something as artistic as Alice in Wonderland or Fantasia or Pinocchio today?

Inside Out

Walt was truly a based man

Attached: 1555681426081.png (255x189, 105K)

Live action copy/paste when. Not the Tim Burton one, I mean with exact same story and original score sung by million dollar bad talent?

Won't happen. Burton pretty much shat the bed with his edgelord version and the unnecessary sequel. I don't think we will see another good Alice movie in our lifetimes.

Bait.
The loud house fags are but one piece of proof that you're an idiot

This was requested in a thread ages ago but it 404d before I could deliver.
Maybe the requester might see it here.

Attached: Alice bathing suit.jpg (933x1519, 686K)

I may not be the requester, but I know good work when I see it.

I remember you from infinity chan. Glad to see you're still as great at drawing Alice as always. Keep up the good work!

She's cute, but I suspect you used a model reference for the body, which feels creepy.

I've seen your other pics. Good work!

Also, read the books. They're great.

Using real life references has been done for hundreds of years; it's not a big deal.

haha, imagine opening the front door to her crotch and walking in haha.

It's a bigger deal when it involves children in swimwear.

Thank you. You're very kind to say so!
Not unless you count using design doll when I get stuck on a tricky perspective or something I'm still learning, and trying to get the style right.
Through the Looking Glass is my favorite. Don't know if it's a controversial opinion to prefer it to the first.

Have you seen the photo gallery of the guy that wrote the original book? That guy was a pedophile.

Me too.

Attached: alice_s_transformation_page_1_by_serisabibi_dcpkmpm-fullview.jpg (1024x1564, 142K)

Attached: alice_s_transformation_page_2_by_serisabibi_dcq3gm1-pre.jpg (784x1020, 93K)

Thats pretty good! Where can we see more of your work?

>Don't know if it's a controversial opinion to prefer it to the first.

I dunno lol. I liked both books. They're just so captivating and out there.

Still holding out for another game. Someday.

Attached: Madness Returns_Alice.jpg (1200x675, 106K)

so you're a good tracer, and that's why people are creaming themselves over that janky image?

ayyyy

Honestly I just like her turn of the century "sick of this shit" attitude she has. She's kind of bratty and sassy which makes her charming.She doesn't just grin and bear it. She's always talking back and calling people out on their BS.

Is this a pedo raid we're having? All the players are here, and what's with all the threads?

Epstein Tribute raid.

Heh

Attached: 98765674.jpg (720x535, 60K)

Words do nothing. If you want to counter the pedos, use boobs.

Attached: Alice in Wonderland.jpg (574x874, 178K)

I love ladies of all ages

fair point

Attached: 1566759840894.jpg (671x1024, 198K)

Attached: Alice.gif (300x223, 1.88M)

Attached: 1412736773643.png (500x448, 346K)

This is kinda hot. No lolicon.

Why does blonde Alice look infinitely more fucked up here.

Creator has a patreon for a prequel going on

time for some alicecore youtube.com/watch?v=pAwR6w2TgxY

How's that going? Last time I checked in American was sheepishly lamenting the fact that the official artist on the project drew detailed nudes of Alice

I hope he succeeds, but a part of me is disappointed that it's a prequel and not a proper follow-up to Madness Returns.

Attached: 1567461032062.jpg (675x1200, 334K)

UN is the biggest organization promoting the loli ban despite scientific evidence pointing that loli hentai not only doesn't harm children but actually helps reduce abuse of real children. Also the same UN that wants to ban loli hentai not only doesn't punish their own personel involved in thousands of cases of child rape, human traffic and child prostitution rings but actually leash out against the people who denounced it. It is no surprise that the moralists are the real sickos just trying to find a scape goat to diverge the public attention while they indulge in far more nefarious activities and also no surprise that recently so many important politicians were associated with a real pedophile and his childrape plane. They are pulling your strings. You are just another puppet lashing on innocents while the real criminals rape children unpunished.

thestar.com/news/world/2017/04/12/un-peacekeepers-child-sex-ring-left-victims-but-no-arrests.html
theguardian.com/world/2004/may/07/balkans
foreignaffairs.com/articles/world/2017-06-09/un-peacekeepers-sexual-assault-problem
csmonitor.com/2004/1126/p06s02-wogi.html
theguardian.com/world/2012/jan/15/bosnia-sex-trafficking-whistleblower

Attached: 1568363232160.jpg (1200x680, 141K)

Cuty

Bimbo godmother Alice is something I could get behind. Or in front of.

Don't forget that UN is founded by your tax money. You are literally funding child prostitution rings and supporting child rapists.

pretty slow, he has made some streams, reblogging cosplay pics, selling stuff like prints from various artists like this one, etc
eh I think her time in the asylum can be fleshed out nicely

Attached: EDttipwXUAAU6s9.jpg (687x1000, 171K)

really cute.

this is yours too right?
rule34.paheal.net/post/view/2878503#search=Alice_in_Wonderland
we met one time on /delicious/

>the official artist on the project drew detailed nudes of Alice
Did he post them anywhere?

Nope.

They were making paper dolls for backers, and the mad man made the base completely nude which made American uncomfortable when he saw it.

Attached: 1.jpg (2500x3537, 477K)

Yeah, and people have used naked models, including children, for centuries as well. Literally nothing wrong with that.

Do you even art?

Attached: salvador-dali-myself-at-the-Salvador Dali _age-of-six-when-i-thought-i-was-a-girl-lifting-with-extre (1000x770, 148K)

That's not even the best Alice.

Attached: Alice_in_Wonderland_1983.jpg (350x350, 43K)

Seeing as how much Alice defined McGee's career, I wonder if it was like seeing nudes of his own daughter.

5-year-old me experienced his first sexual feelings through Alice...it's all been downhill since then.

youtube.com/watch?v=NDp5BDvymDA

Attached: demo_dance.gif (250x270, 802K)

Generally it probably doesn't bother him as it's a character that has been through the ringer with rule 34. I think it has more to do with the unexpected nature of it, though it's not the first time. I do recall some quotes about artists on Madness Returns making some of the earlier designs too "sexy"