So we know that Spinel has 'storage capacity' similar to Pearl. To what extent, I'm not sure

So we know that Spinel has 'storage capacity' similar to Pearl. To what extent, I'm not sure.

But what do you think Spinel keeps in her gem, user?

>INB4 my dick (I probably killed the thread right off the bat for that...)

Attached: Snap.webm (640x360, 514K)

I'm sure there is a flower in there that Pink absentmindedly handed her at some point.

toys

my dick XD and my heart

Why didn't she keep a few gamegems stashed? That would've made at least a few years less mindnumbingly boring.

Squeaky dildos.

My theory is that all gems are capable of storing objects in their gems. I mean, the upgraded whip Bismuth made for Amethyst is a physical object that she not only stores inside her gem, but also replicates when needed.

That said, I’d guess Spinel still has some juggling balls saved up in there.

Clowns

Attached: 1565409255203.jpg (764x764, 140K)

I'm kind of surprised she didn't have backup scythes, or more weapons for edgy clown fighters.

party cannon

>we know that Spinel has 'storage capacity' similar to Pearl
How do we know?

>stand very still

she took the rejuvinator out of her gem

>stand very still
Pink knew that Spinel was obedient enough to do literally whatever Pink commanded, yet instead of "Go play with the Pebbles while I'm away on important Diamond business and I'll tell you all about it when I get back" she told her to stay still forever.

Pink didnt care enough to give her a competent command beyond just standing still.
Honestly if Pink told Spinel to act more maturely, she probably would have tried.

because pink was dumb lol

she definitely would have

Maybe she could store a competent team of artists that could make a decent film?

Why would she want a decent film when she already has a great one?

>Another timeline where pink wasn't a cunt and simply asked spinel to mature with her.
>Pink and Spinel work together on being big girl gems.
>Spinel:Oh let's try to be more like yellow diamond! She's the definition of maturity and she has tons of planets!
>Pink: That's brilliant!
>They walk up to the diamonds like pic related on the moon
>Pearl is cringing internally, blue diamond is holding down her laugher, yellow is fucking oblivious to what's going on but she likes the power posing.

The flashback episodes would be kino as fuck.

Attached: tumblr_nkf1pcw8Yf1tz0qlxo1_540.gif (540x304, 1.6M)

>flashback episodes
With Spinel as one of the main characters?
>Garnet, Amethyst, Spinel, and Pearl! And Steven!

Her going to earth would be great but I can't see her with the main team cause of season 1. Maybe if they had her live away from them like in Rose's room or a secret spot that only rose know about.

Attached: 1568090676038.jpg (1240x5142, 1.44M)

>While waiting in the garden, the plants would grow around Spinel.
>Near to where she was standing, a flower would blossom from time to time.
>She knew it was a flower that Pink particularly enjoyed, so whenever she saw a bloom withing arms reach, she would lean over and pick it.
>Stored inside her gem, the flowers would remain fresh for as long as it took to see Pink again.
>She lost count of how many flowers she picked.
>Pink was gone a long time.
>Sometimes Spinel wondered if leaning over to pick the flowers was against the rules of the standing still game.
>Could that be why Pink hadn't returned?

The world needs more AU Spinel.

It's weird how Amethyst is still the only one to actually use her upgraded weapon

Garnet keeps some stuff in her gems too. Like the key to the pyramid, or her swimming goggles

my dick

Attached: 1521227853108.jpg (700x700, 77K)