Spinel is an incredibly toxic person

Spinel is an incredibly toxic person.

If you were to date her your life would look like this

>Wake up in the morning, have to wait 30 min~1 hour for Spinel to wake up so she can untangle her arms from you
>Spend the morning convincing her that just because you were mean to her in a dream it doesn't mean you're going to leave her
>Drive her to her therapy session. She keeps trying to convince you that she's all better and doesn't need therapy anymore
>Can't take her out to eat at a restaurant because she'll spend the entire time making sure you don't look at anyone else
>Follows you to the bathroom and stands by the door until you're finished with your business
>CONSTANT need to console and comfort her, will call you up in the middle of work to ask if you still love her
>Will hate every single friend you have, won't accept that you're capable of having more than one friend and that it's her
>Will burst into tears in the middle of normal conversations because she's suddenly convinced she doesn't deserve you and that she's dragging you down
>If you ever turn her down for physical affection or sex because you're too tired/busy then she'll overthink it and become convinced you don't love her anymore
>Almost certainly going to stop taking her medication at some point and become even more violent/emotional at the tiniest thing
>If you ever do try to break up with Spinel then get ready to have her show up at your door for weeks, will stalk you online for months/years
>threats of suicide, threats of murder, threats of murder/suicide, etc, etc

Don't do it. It's not worth the mental exhaustion. Just be smart like steven and keep your distance.

Attached: 1567551309661.jpg (1280x1810, 597K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.soundcloud.com/negativexp
youtube.com/watch?v=Ti8ZaJwM7WY
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScyT9SPqVRXp8SSV78m8VbwJcfaIu4xwAh9lgnmW10unX91Tw/viewform?usp=sf_link
twitter.com/Starjeti/status/1172845808078577665
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I've dated a Spinel.

Attached: ohgawd.png (720x406, 341K)

Just cause someone told you to make an OP doesn’t mean you should have.

nigger please dont use spinel to project what some daft cunt in your life was like, or how you are like. spinel made a concious effort to get better in the end.

Attached: fuck u even saying.gif (220x248, 81K)

Yeah I've been Spinel before.
I'd want to help her but have no idea how to do so, all I could do is feed her bad habits.
But hey I'd be with her until we both collapse so that's fine. I don't plan on living forever anyway.

Attached: 1424816322608.webm (1282x540, 2.93M)

Oh she sure did. How about watching the movie again you stupid cunt?

it ends with her giving new people a chance and starting over. there's not a single indication that she intends on being stuck in the past, faggot.

Nobody’s perfect. God knows I’m not.

>not a single indication
Lol. You’re so biased. Your favorite is dogshit.

Well I'm a sadist, so this sounds like heaven.

Are you one of those paid shitposters? How do I get in on that?

What would you do, and how would you ensure she wouldn't just kill you?

Who wouldn’t want to die in the hands of Spinel?

Ya gonna >greentext your experience?

I'd just expect a sadist to have other plans.

Sadists statistically die young. You will die soon.

Sounds good, I'm also a masochist

I had a dream where Spinel “forced” me to eat her pussy, then wrapped her arms and legs around me to fuck her while saying if I kissed her I could be her best friend. So of course I did.

It was pretty fucking hot.

>ywn have a punished Spinel gf
Why live ?

bruh
>gf
>fits more than 9 of these
>wakes me up at 2am crying because she feels bad about something and she doesnt even tell me what it is
>attempt to get her to whip out my dick instead of me initiating sex like always
>gets mad and i have to ask her to fug
>tells me shes gonna commit suicide every now and then
>gets fucking PISSED if we cant go out a single day
>constantly flinches whenever i suddenly move to grab something or do something to her
>says she got scared
>grabs phone daily to check my conversations
>gets mad when i dont let her check my phone
(which ironically i do to get her mad)
>gets sad because i "dont show i love her" despite bringing her gifts, food and shit almost every day
>also pay attention to her and hug her whenever i can
>gets paranoic as fuck every time we do raw and constantly asks for prego tests if her period is a single day late

Attached: 237.jpg (306x306, 20K)

Is this the new copypasta

Wear a rubber before your life gets ruined

Not only does this sound very accurate to certain real-life examples of overly obsessive, volatile relationships (I’ve known people, good friends who had girlfriends that captured some of this energy), it’s also 100% in line with Spinel’s behavior in the movie. This is the truth waifufags don’t want to admit.

bruh, watch me naenae when i turn out to be sterile

Attached: kindacringebro.png (128x108, 19K)

Spinel behaves like a person with BPD (Borderline personality disorder).
Rebecca called her toxic
Thus Rebecca Sugar, creator of Steven Universe is calling people with BPD toxic.

She is calling people with a mental illness they can't control toxic. Why aren't people fucking livid about this?

Based and correct Sucrose

Fuck you asshole

Attached: 1548577213387.jpg (886x480, 129K)

I just noticed something. It says
>YE8/NO
How did they get away with this?

Get glasses

Well, yeah. Sugar even called her toxic.

The thing is though, that's how she was designed to be. She didn't put herself in this situation, she was put there. Hence why she deserves compassion.

Fuck people like you to be honest. I'm a guy with BPD and it's hell. I also have to constantly hide and never mention the fact that I have BPD otherwise people like you will immediately write me off as some piece of shit.
Yes the majority of people with BPD (mainly women) are pieces of shit, but not everybody is one.

Also I'm waifuing Spinel.

If you have a personality disorder and don't take steps to manage it, you are intrinsically toxic.
Spinel only gets to that step at the climax of the movie, whereupon recovery may begin.

Jesus Christ! I knew a girl who was 99% like this! thankfully it wasn't my girlfriend.

Because people are smart enough not to project human mental illnesses onto sentient rock aliens.

>Someone actually used my post to start a thread

why would you do this?

I'm feeling this is one of them shitposters stirring up shit, yessirry.

BPD AND ECSTASY
CONCEITED WITH LOW SELF-ESTEEM

SHE'S A TEENAGE DREAM IF YOU
HATE YOURSEEEEEELF

Steven ocupo el B I C I O

Attached: FB_IMG_1568310632276.jpg (505x515, 69K)

What are some of the good things that would come from dating Spinel?

>Getting to teach spinel what a kiss is and what it means to kiss the person you love
>When you're feeling lonely at work you send her a text and a few minutes later her arms crawl in through the window all the way from home to give you a quick pick-me-up hug
>Trauma bonding with spinel, talking about how people/pink diamond suck and getting to talk to someone who actually cares
>Getting to explain the concept of a carnival to spinel and actually taking her to one, showing her that there is an entire job sector dedicated to making people smile and happy just like she does
>Going to the pound with spinel to pick up a dog. She tries to talk to them because she doesn't understand that not all animals on earth can speak
>Sticking your dick inside her heart gem for the first time.

What else?

Attached: 1567866402707.png (1280x521, 819K)

Negative XP is actually a pretty cool band. Yeah the Scott Pilgrim song is popular but there's other great tracks on there if you like punk.
m.soundcloud.com/negativexp

BRIGHT DYED HAIR, OBNOXIOUS CLOTHS. THINKS COMMUNISM IS THE WAY TO GO!

to be fair, you're probably not the best person yourself

Using her arms as a swingset.
Just dancing with her to pass the time. God she's so swingy.
Brushing her hair when she gets in her moods. Yes it's adorable when it's messy but she's obviously self-conscious about her nonstandard appearance.
Waking up with her tangled all around you.

sure you don't mean masochist?

He said he was also masochist in a later post read the damn thread. He's a sadomasochist.

I see nothing wrong with this and would enjoy a relationship like that. It's obviously not everybody's cup of tea though

>PO88IBLE RE8ON8E;
>YE8/NO
>OR WHAT?
>BO AWAY
>PLEA8E COME BACK LATER
>FUCK YOU A88HOLE
>FUCK YOU
>user IS A FABBOT

YOU'RE A FABBOT, user.

How did they get away with thi8

Although your gf is a manipulative cunt, you're also a sad fuck posting about his gf on Yea Forums so I can't imagine you'd be much better

What the heck is 80 away supposed to mean?

Fucking storytime

>Wake up in the morning, have to wait 30 min~1 hour for Spinel to wake up so she can untangle her arms from you
Sounds comfy
>Spend the morning convincing her that just because you were mean to her in a dream it doesn't mean you're going to leave her
Cute
>Drive her to her therapy session. She keeps trying to convince you that she's all better and doesn't need therapy anymore
Worth it
>Can't take her out to eat at a restaurant because she'll spend the entire time making sure you don't look at anyone else
Implying I would look at anyone else
>Follows you to the bathroom and stands by the door until you're finished with your business
Hot
>CONSTANT need to console and comfort her, will call you up in the middle of work to ask if you still love her
Cute
>Will hate every single friend you have, won't accept that you're capable of having more than one friend and that it's her
I don't have friends
>Will burst into tears in the middle of normal conversations because she's suddenly convinced she doesn't deserve you and that she's dragging you down
Literally me
>If you ever turn her down for physical affection or sex because you're too tired/busy then she'll overthink it and become convinced you don't love her anymore
If you don't give your gf a quick cunnilingus then you don't love her.
>Almost certainly going to stop taking her medication at some point and become even more violent/emotional at the tiniest thing
You have to be there for her anywag
>If you ever do try to break up with Spinel then get ready to have her show up at your door for weeks, will stalk you online for months/years
Why the fuck would I do that?
>threats of suicide, threats of murder, threats of murder/suicide, etc, etc
Clearly a sign that I need to be a better boyfriend.

That would save me a lot of effort on gaslighting a normal woman to act like that, so its a pretty good deal.

This man is based and has knowledge of good culture

Good user

Attached: based.jpg (1920x1353, 156K)

Great music for me and my non existant spinel gf. Side Effects is a cool song.

>ywn have Spinel hanging off of your arm like a monkey while you hang out
>ywn scoop up Spinel while she's moping on the floor with her limbs stretched out like noodles, carrying her off to sit somewhere comfy and help calm her manic thoughts
>ywn vent your own feelings of not fitting in to Spinel and have her completely understand and empathize, actually giving you some meaningful talk about it
>ywn spend a weekend morning with Spinel's arms and legs wrapped around you, just laying in bed and enjoying each others' presence
>ywn realize after months of being together that Spinel is becoming much more healthy and independent, coming home from hanging out with her own friends and not needing to question whether or not you care about her after your time apart
>ywn make this goofy ass clown feel like the most gorgeous and special girl in the world, and see the light in her eyes when she finally starts to believe it

Why live famalam

Attached: 1545409453865.jpg (711x620, 62K)

For me it's MK ULTRA

>coming home from hanging out with her own friends and not needing to question whether or not you care about her after your time apart
Sounds like cuckoldry

>Toxic

Attached: spinelbat.png (729x720, 183K)

Impossibly based

How can one user be so excruciatingly based and gempilled?

OP BTFO

STEVEN IS A SCUMBAG

Attached: go away spinel.jpg (1067x4998, 686K)

>had a chance to learn about his mother when she wasn't a total piece of shit
>chooses not to

He really is her son.

>ywn hold spinel tightly when you see her crying in her sleep
>ywn go with her to her therapy session and gently hold her hand while she waits in the lobby
>ywn lovingly reassure her that she is funny and interesting when she goes into online chatrooms looking for friends
>ywn hang up the incredibly shitty picture she drew of the two of you together on the fridge to encourage her to express herself more
>ywn quietly bring her close and let her bury her tear-stroked face into your chest when she starts crying and she isn't even sure why
>ywn successfully help spinel practice her breathing exercise and rub her shoulders when she's on the verge of a panic attack
>ywn cry tears of joy with spinel when the psychiatrist tells you that she can reduce the dosage on her medicine because she doesn't need it as much anymore
>ywn take her out to her favorite restaurant to celebrate a full month without a single anxiety attack
>ywn buy spinel her first smartphone and help her add her first friend that she made in the real world
>ywn come home to find spinel waiting for you with a delicious cake she baked to thank you for helping her along every step of the way
>ywn wake up one day, years down the road after spinel made a full recovery, suddenly remembering all the work the two of you went through to get to this point
>ywn see spinel, all dressed in white as she walks down the aisle, her beautiful smile and the thousands of memories you've built together

Attached: 1568358023927.jpg (3207x2279, 3.75M)

>tfw you'd be a worse influence on her because you to are toxic
>you don't deserve her

Don't care as long as I smash puss.

I want a Spinnel gf. I WANT A SPINNEL GF.
I want to make her feel loved and be proud of her.

I want this so much.

That isn't Spinel. That is a real life crazy woman.
S-sounds horrible and not at all like something I dream about.

Ow.

You were already btfo'd yesterday

Absolutely based and spinelpilled

Attached: 20190913_142822.jpg (964x943, 345K)

He 1000% was pulling a Pink Diamond here, normally I'd argue its out of character but they went with the whole "I'm so fucking tired of this shit" Steven

Is Spinel a manic pixie dream girl?

take out the pixie and the dream and the girl and then maybe yes.

No, she's as far from that trope as a character can be. Steven learning anything through her was coincidental to their shared history with PD, and parallel to Spinel pursuing her own goals.
Spinel realized that said goals were morally wrong to be pursuing at the end of the film, and after spending so long fixated on one thing, found herself unsure of what she really wanted to do with herself from there. Now she's on the road to recovery, trying to find herself.

Attached: tumblr_pxjfu9krj81w8j58yo10_500.gif (500x500, 1.2M)

Here's the blank if any one wants to be creative.

Attached: EEWTdPuW4AA-qS4.jpg (2894x2039, 236K)

Attached: EEWTdPuW4AA-qS4.jpg (2894x2039, 667K)

Wow, where did you found that video?

Attached: oie_B6yfBHFOZ5NA.jpg (2894x2039, 314K)

Hold up, why is she toxic? Yeah, she´s clingy, but it´s not like her clinginess in the movie made her act toxic. She didn´t manipulate other people to be left alone with Steven, and the reason she went psychotic and tried to kill Steven was out of revenge for someone who hurt her.
She´s not a good person but calling her a "toxic person" is a stretch.

Attached: 1568241854228.jpg (1600x2000, 159K)

Rebecca's own words.

Attached: EESjXZJWwAEG4AA.jpg (540x413, 67K)

In her current state, she is toxic. She's not fundamentally toxic, though. Now she's working on it.

The phrase toxic is the far left's equivalent of nigger it really is like the atmoic bomb word to be using here which seems so out of place.

Like most buzzwords, it can be applied in a regular way
Yea Forums not chimping out over seeing a single word is a good thing

Attached: tumblr_pxl6wsNXZr1w7rf7jo1_1280.png (1280x798, 1.01M)

the truth?
She's going to be happy and healthy and loving
She's already found someone

Attached: 1567706865789.png (297x300, 160K)

Probably some buddist video

the good news is that Spinel will live her live in Homeworld with her own 24 hour TV show entertaining and making happy millions of Jew... Gems.

Attached: 123.png (640x872, 417K)

I dunno why this particular Doodle of Spinel is so lustful looking and boner inducing.

Agreed, here's another one by the same artist.

Attached: EEDnME9WsAA92hu.jpg (3220x2975, 474K)

>Spinel, unlike many other characters actually has the goal of hurting people, which is new territory for the show. She really wants to hurt Steven
What the fuck are you talking about you dumb bitch? Both Lapis and Jasper WANTED to hurt people. Blue Diamond literally said she wanted to hurt "Rose" AKA Steven in ways she can´t even imagine.
It´s not new at all!

Attached: 1531253349951.jpg (1920x1080, 127K)

desu jasper and spinel should have teamed up to fuck all the diamonds. it'd be pretty easy to have an insurrection right now.

>People like you will immediately write me off like some piece of shit
>Yes the majority of people with BPD (mainly women) are pieces of shit
Not him but holy shit you are dumb.

Attached: Satina eats a (You).jpg (715x658, 102K)

Goddamn, my dick!

I wouldn't call a person actively trying to hurt me toxic. A toxic person is more like a someone who is a bad influence for everyone around them, is manipulative and just being there makes everything worse.

I guess it all depends on the definition of "toxic". Jasper is a way better example of a toxic person than Spinel. Spinel is toxic more in the sense that she´s trying to kill someone out of spite more than anything else. But in that sense, wouldn´t that mean that every bad person is toxic? Every thief, every killer, every asshole. But "a toxic person" doesn´t translate to "bad person", it ´s a different kind of bad.
Yeah, I get it, she´s trying to poison the planet, haha. But she isn´t manipulating anyone to get what she wants, and her motivation doesn´t come from self-hatred but of anger. An anger that isn´t unjustified.
I guess you could call her breakdown the end as a sign that she hates herself, but for 90% of the movie I had the impression that she was lashing out after being hurt by Pink, not because she was some toxic person that hurts those around her.

Attached: 1568319663093.png (1280x1280, 1.48M)

Yikes, how can OP possibly recover?

Yeah, but stretchy cartoon clowngirl.

Attached: 1506476568960.gif (600x502, 210K)

You right desu

>OP pretty much did it for me.

>She never threatened murder but she did threaten to kill herself a lot.

>she did have a fantastic ass tho.

It's the fucking lipstick, man.

>Spinel is an incredibly toxic person.

You can stay that about any Steven Universe character

based

This people come with some stupid psychology explanación of her, when in reality she's so simple. You are right, she was vengeful and thats all, after she cooled off a little she felt remorse. Why we need to apply our stupid mental problems on her? "B-but she Is clingy" tell her no not be clingy retard.

fuck, my heart man

Attached: 5215b115-f784-4cb4-80a0-c5dacf3ea356.png (805x1078, 528K)

Fuck off, Sucrose.

I would've felt bad for Spinel if she was literally trapped and stranded on the garden.

When I found out she could've just left at any time I stopped giving a fuck. The "Lol, only 6000 years? That's nothing" shit at the end was just the icing on the "Why the fuck do people think Spinel is sympathetic?" cake.

that makes it worse, because it shows how stupidly attached she was; she even calls herself stupid for not leaving. plenty of people punish themselves with their own volition

>that makes it worse

For who, because her stupid temper tantrum she could've avoided on her own still doesn't make me feel bad for her.

Attached: 1547291960892.jpg (274x266, 32K)

you're kidding yourself, mate. the entire 'let us adore you' song is about the diamonds (and in the reprise Spinels) desire to stay in a fantasy of the past. that they're still actually just bargaining for Pink back.

It's maddening to think the things they COULD have done with this movie and all we got out of it was a new waifu for some people and one or two good songs.

>Somewhere on homeworld is a whole town populated with a variety of Spinel.

Attached: Ducks.gif (500x268, 477K)

Spinel is a victim with abandonment issues. It isn't her fault that she's like that

At least Spinel had a fun personality and had a level of self awareness

And it turns out our Spinel is basically Jar Jar Binks.

The problem is it was always going to be a post series show. They couldn't expand on the lore in any significant way or it would take to much exposition, all the previous plots got wrapped up so they had to introduce something new. The lore they have was too elaborated on and where they would have to go next would be too much. We were always doomed to get this "New character no one ever mentioned shows up" story. It was at least better than a Broly situation. Though on that topic, I would've liked if they used the upped budget for one real fight scene.

It's worse for Spinel because unlike us, they are aliens who are emotionally retarded.
Some gems don't like going against their program unless given time and Spinel realized she was abandoned and her programming was broken both simultaneously.
If anything, they made her TOO sympathetic, revenge after 6000 years to what she would know as lesser life forms is perfectly logical to an alien who for 6000+ years had been following the old system. Wish they made it more clear she was toxic rather than lashing out. It hadn't even been a day before she attacked, you can't call her a toxic person over all

>what are some of the good things that would come from dating Spinel?
The inane, goofy bullshit she would constantly pull would make her ridiculously fun to be around. If you end up getting annoyed at something, tell her to knock it off and she will.
She'd probably be fun to dance with.

If you had a dog who was loyal and loved you and you took your dog in the middle of the woods and told them to stay and they stayed, would that make them stupid and retarded? What's tragic about Spinel is that she loved and trusted Pink Diamond to the point she couldn't believe she was being abandoned for a ridiculous amount of time.

Spinels not even a good friend for staying that long, any good friend who cared about others would be like "Oh shit, something mustve happened, I better fucking stop the baby game and check it out."
All she cared about was herself.

Based sociopath

Stop this, please.

Attached: not ok ko.png (188x310, 49K)

Gems aren’t human. They are more like robots who comes with drives and desires related to their job, but the capacity to for emotional development.

Your best friend is a goddess. If your best friend was a god or goddess would you think that they're in trouble? Probably not.

I'm not retarded like Spinel so yes. And she actually was in trouble.

That only supports my argument that she's not sympathetic.

Imagine the hate sex though when you finally do fight

spinel needs a torture guro doujin

why????

to suffer, of course.

How? If anything it makes it tragic. She’s not programmed to to even think she needs to leave the spot because her friend is in trouble, but once it’s revealed what actually happened she can understand what happened to Pink and what happened to her.

Unbelievably based.

Because she doesn't have the emotional capacity to worry about her friend, then why should I worry about her? All she cared about was if she was doing it right, she did not shed a tear for Pink.

>I don't have friends

I can tell.

You don’t have sympathy for kids who do not know better?

It is "toxic" to take your anger out on strangers for something they didn't even know about, but it still comes across as a weird description for Spinel as a person because she's easily one of the more tragic characters on the show, personally acknowledges that what she did was wrong, and apologizes for it in the hopes that she can learn to be better.

That's better than the majority of the cast.

Attached: 1567485411620.png (2560x1440, 2.69M)

Again, if they themselves don't give a shit then why should I give a shit for them?

Attached: 1568171124257.png (719x566, 93K)

Wtf I hate Steven now

reminder

Attached: based_spinel.jpg (680x479, 34K)

>sad fuck posting about his gf on Yea Forums
he doesn't actually have a girlfriend.

Amazing how you can victim blame her for this.
She isn't toxinc as a character trait you reatrd she is traumatized.

I'd probably do about half of those things myself lol, not even kidding, I'm aware I'm toxic myself

>those bags under bags eyes
Man, he was really just just mentally checked out by this point, wasn't he? Even when singing it's just going through the motions like he's done this shit a thousand times for every gem whose been a hot mess around him (i.e. all of them).
I feel bad for Spinel there but he's right to imply she needed to find someone else because he sure as fuck doesn't have the mind-space anymore.

Attached: Capture.jpg (781x471, 30K)

Fucking Spincels

>those bags under his eyes
Man, he was really was just mentally checked out by this point, wasn't he? Even when singing it's just going through the motions like he's done this shit a thousand times for every gem whose been a hot mess around him (i.e. all of them).
I feel bad for Spinel there but he's right to imply she needed to find someone else because he sure as fuck didn't have the mind-space for it anymore.

Attached: Capture.jpg (781x471, 30K)

>The "Lol, only 6000 years? That's nothing" shit at the end was just the icing on the "Why the fuck do people think Spinel is sympathetic?" cake.
6000 years is long to a non-diamond.

Same. I wouldn't call Spinel toxic because she's mostly just lashing out. JASPER I would call toxic, because despite all the attempts to calm her down she just kept hurting everyone around her until she took the knot. She gets in an abusive fusion with Lapis? FIRST THING she tries to hop right back in to it. Gets turned down? Decides she's going to dedicate her existence to fucking someone else up.

Spinel just had a really bad day, access to some nasty toys, and a trauma flash back when she thought she was going to get abandoned again.

Give us your fucking
>storytime

nigga is turning into a true diamond. Gotta take all diamonds out they're evil by nature.

i dont care, i would do anything for a spinel gf
i doesnt matter what it takes
as long as i can be with her everything would be worth it

Attached: Screenshot_26.png (1680x933, 1.51M)

>ywn overthrow the diamonds and start a new golden age for gems

feels bad.

Yandere?

A-artist?

you deserve pain

fuck you

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

OH MY FUCKING GOD THE FICKING LEGENDARY

wasted

Based and fuck Spinelpilled

you fuckin nigger

Attached: 1568160076178.png (655x555, 113K)

she ment "taking her anger out on a bunch of strangers"

WASTED

Attached: 1563671501549.png (495x449, 395K)

Attached: Delet this.jpg (1242x1233, 514K)

Fucking loser

FUCK

>stole gets from STUPID channel general
based

ABSOLUTELY TOXIC

>in a spinel thread
based
>that post
cringe

WITNESSED

Attached: watch-this-you-can-actually-pinpoint-the-second.png (650x490, 509K)

This is better than
That one wasn't even related to the thread.
Fuck that guy.

Spinel doesn't deserve this. She's not a yandere at all.

Baraka (1992) I think

>goes back with Diamonds to act the silly jester
>not a single indication she intends on being stuck in the past
Im LMAOing @ ur lyf

SHE'S NOT A YANDERE FUCJ YOU

Attached: I DIDNT CRY.png (1301x942, 875K)

what a waste, ill take requests though

Attached: Screenshot_2019-09-12-23-33-01(1).png (1080x863, 338K)

>Is this the new copypasta

It actually is literally a copypasta. Spinel is a toddler, your little kid, or maybe Fry's dog from Futurama. She was made that way and it's like if you left your own 3-year-old daughter in the woods. She does whatever you told her to do, at least for a little while, your own very young little child waits patiently for you.

You guys have kids, right? I mean Jesus. It doesn't take long to figure this out as a parent.

Attached: crying.jpg (1280x720, 237K)

Its a good character study of Yea Forums if hitler was a sad bubblegum women they would defend her to the death. Unless you just ignore the bio poison like the movie did at the end.

Man Disney and WB crossover will never happen again, companies are so uptight in their own money its stupid.

That fuck as you talking about?! This isn't just complete non sense. Don't talk shit about this poor gem that was left behind by a shit of a diamond and gem.

Y'know what'd have been cool? If Steven finally had enough and just pummeled Spinel. Went full Boxing-Glove Bubbles and smashed her into her own injector.

Attached: 1568163569974_Steven Universe_Spinel_SU.jpg (689x1199, 175K)

>you guys have kids right?
lol

Literally my ex. Glad I left that bitch, now I'm in heaven with my tomboy gf

I don't trust either of them to do it today anyhow. Consider Star Wars and Justice League.

I don't have kids, but I'm a functional human being, so I get what you're saying.

Glorious user.

Spinel being edgy like this hedgy.

Attached: 1623190-shadow.jpg (692x960, 89K)

Attached: 1568430107545.png (600x847, 249K)

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YE S SYESYESYEYSEYSEYSEYEYSEYSEYSEYSEYYSEYSEYSEYSEYESYSEYSEYSEY

Attached: 1567950313320.png (490x440, 123K)

it's normal for people to fetishize their trauma

Attached: fantastic.png (450x349, 245K)

SPINELFAGS BTFO

*Terms and conditions may apply

I’d risk it.

Attached: freesammich.jpg (2894x2039, 778K)

This will literally end in tears and blood and suffering

And I'll be damned if I'm not riding it down the cliff all the way there

He will do that against the Dwarf King in the next season.

Because SJWs don't give two fucks about people with actual mental illnesses, particularly something like BPD. That shit is inconvenient to deal with.

>*

Gems are real girls silly.

She probably has the ability to transform into an actual pink kitten, and get all the belly rubs she could ever want.

What kind of clothes would spinel wear after getting used to life on earth?

Attached: 1568342243394.png (1370x3000, 2.62M)

have you ever dealt with someone who has BPD?
they are the definition of toxic, especially if they refuse to seek treatment
however, I would not define Spinel as having BPD because she doesn't drive people away based on delusions and paranoia
I would say that Spinel has serious abandonment issues, not BPD

a shitty person having a shitty childhood doesnt make them any less shitty

do you really believe this

I love her because I'm toxic and dead weight to my family.

Implying that she's not super ticklish.

When Steven is born, I think she would get a mom style outfit. Casual and not formal, because she will probably be at the car wash and beach for most of the nanny work. She might imitate Greg's shoes. It wasn't my intention to describe her in jean shorts with a bikini top, but they do seem to be practical around a beach and carwash.

Athleisure.
She would have a particular affinity towards crop tops and really garish yoga pants.

aaaAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Not him, but I absolutely believe that. SJWs don't give half a fat shit about anyone but themselves. That's literally why they're called SJWs: because they pretend to champion a social cause to earn Progressiveness Points.

It might be that Vidalia would dress her in something. Shades of blue. Torn jeans and halter.

>Spinel in mom jeans and a cashmere sweater
>Spinel in a bikini top and daisy dukes
>Spinel in spats

Attached: 1564114783668.jpg (305x303, 51K)

Giggling would only make the kitten videos trend harder on the internet.

What sort of youtube videos should I watch to learn to think like you? Or maybe subreddit recommendations? Thanks.

>spinel with her hair down
this is amazing

Attached: @ZOMIBOM.jpg (1016x725, 64K)

Averaging compromise.
Sandals.
Jeans, natural torn off around the knee.
Bikini top.
Knit cashmere windbreaker with hoodie.

I don't care about social justice feelings shit, I just want to fuck her pussy and cum inside

She doesn't have any genitalia. She's a magic space rock that never saw a mammal before in her long existence.

Yeah... I don't give a shit. She's been abandoned and left alone for 6000 years. You're to expect that kinda attitude if you knew about it before hand.

I would still hung and kiss her, let my boss know about her mental breaks and let him know when I have to suddenly leave, and I would try my damnest to make them HER friends too. Any threats of suicide will be shot down by 'But why would you leave me alone? I thought we were friends.'

And I'd likely introduce her to gaming to help play with others in a more safer environment where she's less likely to hurt someone.

Also OP if anyone one this site sees this you know their more than willing to fuck, even if the flesh is bruised and spongy.

Can anyone screen shot this OP? I wanna save it.

Attached: b89ddc229a622477b8736823cafd8f06.jpg (736x702, 63K)

Attached: venting_by_claymore-smile.png (1280x917, 294K)

Well, you can start by turning off your computer and going outside.

Implying she's not super into that.

Attached: 987.png (1280x1388, 1.15M)

Talk me out of it.

Attached: CADE1965-A98B-4BC3-9F7D-597D328B3AC7.jpg (750x1294, 318K)

you're not better than this, buy it and wear it so I can laugh at you.

sweaters

Attached: 1568342710774.png (2022x2545, 1.7M)

Post pic or I don't believe it.

You think she has joker tier fetishes like using whoopee cushions?

Need more spinel in sweaters

Maybe foot jobs with floppy clown shoes or rainbow condoms. Colorful lipstick kissy marks? Definitely her pussy squeaking every time you fuck her.

>Wearing a sweater, and nothing else at all.

i want to hug and kiss channel on the cheek

Attached: 3.png (1198x1072, 1.03M)

You will never get to grow and become better people with spinel

This is a slippery slope and I've got my snowboard.

Everyone will be fine as long as you don't mention tail plugs.

get this shit off my board you're supposed to kiss her forehead and tell her she's more than good enough

Butt plugs. Preferably made from other gems.

>potty trained
Oh, my dear, you won’t be needing that with me.

>mental illness they can't control
Nice excuse not to try, faggot. Did you even watch the movie?

i want to make spinel feel loved and wanted

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-09-04-21h47m42s045.png (1912x1072, 1.33M)

Yes, and based on your typing style, you're probably an SJW that is taking this personally either because they abandoned a crazy (toxic) friend that became inconvenient to have or haven't met that person yet and cant imagine vilifying someone in need.
I understand why there's an aversion to dealing with serious mental illness because that shit cannot be romanticized and can't be cured with talking about it. But it is still funny that this is the one group of people that SJWs will not defend/tolerate.

Did Sugar say Spinel is incapable of controlling it though? Nothing in the movie indicates for sure that she's permanently stuck in that shitty state of mind. If she's on the path to dealing with it (which it seems like she is given the tone of the ending) then that already puts her on a level above people with BPD.

I think people are jumping to conclusions because they heard the word "toxic" and are assuming that means "irreversibly evil." The sense I got from the movie (and perhaps this is ill-informed, I'm not sure) is that Spinel does bad/toxic things but isn't inherently bad/toxic and is on the path to redemption.

Attached: 1539558153473.jpg (320x290, 13K)

>AU Spinel follows Pink to Earth.
>Fights in her army.
>Mourns the loss of Rose.
>Helps raise Steven.
>Has absorbed the entertainment material of thousands of years of human culture.
>Is around when Steven brings peace to the galaxy.
>Meets some Spinels on homeworld, and sees that there best material is still just sanding on their head.
>Decides to show them a thing or two.
>On stage... spotlight... microphone... nearby glass of water...
>"What's the deal with interstellar travel?......"

i made a thing
youtube.com/watch?v=Ti8ZaJwM7WY

It looks like shit for the price. How's that?

I'm a 22yo virgin so it's a win-win

wtf based

>tfw no heartbroken court jester with trauma-induced BPD gf

Did Spinel come prepackaged with fighting moves or did she invent a style while flying to Earth?

shit show hack writing

Thank you for this masterpiece.

Maybe all companion gems have some sort of base bodyguard programming. I mean she was supposed to be the companion of the 4th most powerful being in the known universe. You can't expect her to be completely defenseless.

you can't play tricks on a Diamond if she can see you coming

The general idea seems to be that since she's a perfect-cut gem, she's abnormally strong and fast.

Based

Consider that she’s elastic so the forces involved to change her shape (or resume it) must be pretty immense.

>Waking up with her tangled all around you.
What would Spinel having an orgasm be like? Arms turning into flailing noodles or just draped around both of you like clumsy twitchy ropes?

I'm sure the right person or gem could tame her. She stood still for 6000 fucking years, and it wasn't even a direct order. She has an eternal well of obedience in her.

Attached: Spinelli and Poil.jpg (1380x805, 243K)

That would be after her orgasmic tremors stop. She’d go ultra rigid and ahegao and then droop all over you, like warm jelly. But she makes sure her pussy is still tight so she can soak up all your cum into her little heart-shaped womb

>caring about steven
He's barely a character, just a walking plot device.

people don't have any control on the way their muscles spasm and contract during orgasm so imagine that but with spaghetti limbs

Holy shit, didn't even know I achieved this till I saw it in another thread.
Feels good.

lol no

kek yes

>heart shaped womb
Imagine seeing her pupils pop into hearts when you finally fill that babymaker up

This thread has given me a fetish for rubberhose girls.

>you will never explain the concept of sex to spinel
>you will never convince her it’s a game that best friends do
>you will never have tender slow sex and give a long suffering gem some happiness and relief
>she will never loop her arms around yours
>she’ll never scream best friend at the top of her lungs when she climaxes
>she’ll never droop into a jelly like state withgiant heart shaped pupils
>youll never fall into a deep sleep in each other’s arms
WHY
EVEN
LIVE

>>you will never convince her it’s a game that best friends do
...It isn't?

and how she pulls your hips into her own as if that will get more cum to go into her while she is moaning

You guys aren’t doing anything good for your mental state

What a shocker Yea Forums of all places

What an unexpected turn of events!

Attached: 1568310051324.jpg (1150x1590, 181K)

I'm making a Spinel tulpa, it's the worst of both worlds.

>youtube poops are still a thing

Attached: 1568005039949.png (343x304, 68K)

>tulpa

Attached: 69EC0CF4-BD9D-4377-81F2-2B61F1FAA85C.png (520x678, 301K)

this barely qualifies

idk much about yps but why wouldn't this qualify what is it missing

>she’ll never scream best friend at the top of her lungs when she climaxes
user that's really cute.

Attached: tumblr_pxctgoAzSk1x66d85o1_1280.png (1280x1559, 587K)

>all the previous plots got wrapped up

>The Cluster is still a gruesome hive monster, even if it is friendly now

Steven has healing powers and he gets stronger all the time. Eventually, he will have to try to heal the Cluster gems and shattered gems in general.

One by one, painstakenly find every shard of a gem, fit them together and pop them in your mouth and hope the magic happens.

And how about Jasper? And the other Earthborn gems? I am firmly in the camp that believes the war was necessary, even inevitable, to save the planet, but the gems that fought for Pink Diamond still deserve answers and closure.

Find a new way for the Gems to reproduce. That could be Peridot's job.

And the origins of the Gems per se. Where did they come from? Why is White Diamond the way she is? Was she created by more primitive gems, or is the first of their kind? Why did she say "I am supposed to be"? Supposed, by whom?

Are Sneople real? Are they perhaps the Gems' creators?

All previous plots wrapped up, my hairy white ass.

sounds good to me
when do I get my spaghetti gf?

needs to maintain a more consistent volume, playing it loud enough to hear what anyone's saying makes the ear rape moments too extreme.

"I am an independent gem. I need no one to make me happy. Friendship and love are my own choices, which I make in full freedom. My life and happiness are not contingent on other people.

For this reason, I have decided to forego clothes from now on as a symbol of -"

"If I can stop you right there."

Literally unstoppable. But the rule of threes would require another. Suggestions?

Attached: LeagueOfSuperVillainesses.png (579x238, 154K)

as a mater of fact you can play it with lots of people, even enemies if they're into that.

All gems have genitalia. They were originally created as sex slaves, remember?

Why do you think Amethyst - claimed to be created for war, for battle - has lips like that?

>Pearl calling Rose "Pink"

Fail.

>They literally just ironed a transfer onto a normal hoodie

No. Don't.

>All people I call SJWs are the same and have the same goals and ideals

That is dumb. You are dumb.

>Literally unstoppable.

>Both were stopped

>By the power of friendship, no less

That's dumb. You're dumb.

That's even better

Clearly they need someone that can't be stopped by the power of friendship then.
Personally I vote for a voice recorder that plays 'Remember, people are shit' whenever someone in the nearby area starts talking about friendship.

That's rough man...

>Thus Rebecca Sugar, creator of Steven Universe is calling people with BPD toxic.
WTF, I love Sugar now?!

You come home to find Spinel waiting for you at the table with a beautiful assortment of hand-made chocolates. It''s valentine's day and it completely slipped your mind.

How do you get through this without dying or leaving spinel crying?

Attached: 1568419960033.jpg (2465x1987, 2.81M)

Ask her what she's doing at my home and perhaps offer her some food.

Reveal that I got her something.
It's called my dick

Attached: It's a tulpa thread.gif (400x265, 932K)

better to broke up with her our before is too late

oh fuck

God I need porn of her looking like this.

Attached: Spinel-p666.jpg (661x1200, 124K)

put me in the cap

witnessed

This. Fuck you for that.
Also, did Greg's VA really say he loved Yea Forums?

steven's va did (it was a request, but he's interacted with /trash/ in other situations as well)
idk about greg's

He actually made his way to /trash/ and didn't leave immediately? How did that go?

Does he legit go there?

Tell her that I have a cream way better than any chocolate for her.

He's actually mildly fond of us. Apparently someone from there sent him a cheer up on Twitter and he out and out called us the last of the OGs for it.
Which is nice. Zac is wholesome.

A-user?

Attached: b08.png (680x735, 291K)

What was he upset about?

>pure spinel
Into the trash

But they're coded gay

A pocket sized Spinel could be taken anywhere.

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-09-10-11h48m51s596.png (1920x1080, 668K)

Reggie from 12 forever would be a better example, she is still friendly enough to hang around with other people, but gets spiteful when people want to do other things outside of what she wants, doesn't consider the feeling of her friends and gets antagonistic when her friend gets a girlfriend or decided to join a band because she thinks that's stupid.

Attached: 1568424802311[1].jpg (1280x720, 156K)

>you will never be crushed to death by her boa constrictor thighs
WHY
EVEN
DIE

trauma from abuse can be treated

but in humans at least it takes a long time to condition the abuser's thoughts out of your own head

funny, Sartre said hell is other people, but solitary confinement is one of the worst things you can do to a human.

>the state probably has someone in solitary confinement near you right now

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-09-13 at 9.43.12 AM.png (971x659, 487K)

>Yo Steven imagine if we 3 diamonds had to learn to get over the loss of Pink
>Yo Steven imagine I got abandoned and needed to learn to get over it
>Yo Steven imagine we just straight up didn’t learn shit because convenient ending lmao
fucking why

I've never even watched Steven Universe the show, but I watched the movie exclusively on the merits of how good the Other Friends song is.
My clearly very well educated opinion is that Spinel is the best girl and absolutely flawless.

You're wrong. Spinel is not flawless, just the opposite. And all those flaws are what make her so lovable.

Attached: 1568362878677.png (1200x1371, 1.07M)

>ctrl + F 'toxic'
>37 results

Attached: spinelsquat.png (916x1076, 195K)

I wish Spinel became a crystal gem.

Attached: spinel in your files.jpg (1420x1080, 114K)

Flawless I tell you!

Attached: 1568353289888.png (797x545, 161K)

I hope she isn't a total stranger anyhow, what with them being able to pop in on each other whenever.

Looks like shit dude.

> Pink: "Oh Pearl!"
> Pearl: "Yes, my Diamond?"
> Pink: "Has she written back yet?"
> Pearl: "Who?"
> Pink: "Spinel. You know, because I keep sending her these invitations to join us?"
> Pearl: "Oh... OH! Of course. I delivered those myself... Um... just let me check the message queue... and yes. Right here. This is her reply it seems."
> Pink: "Yay! Lemme see! La la la.... oh... huh... well that's... She seems to know a lot more big words than I thought she did... but... I guess it was considerate to fill in so many swears with pounds and ampersands."
> Pearl: "Not joining us? Oh darn. I guess it's just you and me then."
> Pink: "Did she really write this?"
> Pearl: "Oh certainly. I just can't imagine who else could have."
> Pink: "Oh... All this time I thought we were friends."
> Pearl: "Chin up my Diamond. You'll always have me. Always."
> Pink: "Thank you Pearl. I'm glad i can count on you."

>making pearl an even worse character to save Pink's rep

the absolute cope.

kek

>Never watched SU before
>See the movie before anything else
>Only watch the movie because of Spinel
>End up enjoying the movie
>End up marathoning the show in about 4 days

I still refer to it as "if my three moms and me were a magical girl anime" or "That cartoon with the crybaby and the lesbians in it".

Attached: 1515541682620.png (217x190, 55K)

Cluster is best just resting. A shattered gem is better considered dead. Gems need a death state.
Jasper got closure off screen. Everyone wanted a better redemption arc but they showed it clumped together with the rest of the corrupted gems.
Gem reproduction isn't necessary for anything and isn't a question outside of your porn fanfics.
Asking where gems came from is extremely unnecessary history.

>Cluster is best just resting. A shattered gem is better considered dead. Gems need a death state.
I agree.

>Jasper got closure off screen.
lol no
If you were right, we would have seen Jasper in the movie.

>Gem reproduction isn't necessary for anything
That's the foundation of the entire conflict with homeworld and it's still unresolved. The diamonds conquer planets to use them to produce more gems. This brings at least 2 unresolved plot points: we don't know why they need more gems, and now they need to look for a way to bring new gems to life without draining life from other creatures/plants.

>Asking where gems came from is extremely unnecessary history.
All of fiction is unnecessary.

Attached: cat[1].jpg (800x450, 119K)

I see that shit going on in the background. Don't act like you don't know.

Just like White diamond, seeing "crazy" Spinel fanart makes me uncomfortable given how quickly they redeemed her.
>WASN´T SHE THE COOLEST VILLAIN?!
Yeah, for like 20 minutes. She spent the rest of the movie in her reset form or being a pitiful fuck.

Attached: sick of your shit spinel.jpg (540x540, 33K)

...I support this

Welcome to the herd.

I'll be standing over here in my rain coat, dodging the drool.

'Drift away' was a good song.

> (You)
>Cluster is best just resting. A shattered gem is better considered dead. Gems need a death state.

Which they do not have. The Cluster is and will remain an abomination until Steven does something about it. Don't just handwave it.

>Jasper got closure off screen. Everyone wanted a better redemption arc but they showed it clumped together with the rest of the corrupted gems.

...Which is why a MOVIE about "what the fuck are we supposed to do now" focused on Jasper would have been better than 'Dragonball Z: Cooler's Revenge".

>Gem reproduction isn't necessary for anything and isn't a question outside of your porn fanfics.

Gems want to reproduce. The drive is so strong they devastate entire planets over it. So it's clearly an issue. Making the movie about THAT would also have been better.

>Asking where gems came from is extremely unnecessary history.

How can you write that down and not instantly realize what a stupid thing it is?

>All of fiction is unnecessary.

...Duuuuuuude

>"Alright Spinel, you can come with me to Earth, but in order to get past my sister you'll need to impersonate Pearl."
>"Pretend to be a Pearl?"
>"Yes. It will be like a fun game, to see how long you can do it for."
>*puff of transformation* "So, do I look pearlfect enough?"
>"I'm not sure her nose is quite that long, but I think this will work."
>"Yay! I mean... I mean, excellent my diamond. But wait. Won't they notice two Pearls?"
>"Don't worry about that, I'll give her a great new assignment and she'll be happy as can be."

>*later that morning*
>"Now Pearl, I have a special assignment for you."
>"Yes my diamond. Anything for you my diamond."
>"I need you to stand perfectly still in this exact spot, and don't move until I get back."
>"I am so on this my Diamond!" *strikes diamond salute and holds position*
>*Pink leaves garden through warp*
>"I am so good at this."

Spinel isn't toxic and you should vote for her in the tourney
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScyT9SPqVRXp8SSV78m8VbwJcfaIu4xwAh9lgnmW10unX91Tw/viewform?usp=sf_link

Attached: Shaped like a friend.jpg (1210x1017, 265K)

>"I'm not sure her nose is quite that long, but I think this will work."

small kek

please

Attached: i swear.jpg (1211x1018, 223K)

Womp womp.

I don't understand what this is.

>I don't understand what this is.
here

Attached: 78656435676.jpg (880x705, 186K)

>>threats of suicide, threats of murder, threats of murder/suicide, etc, etc
>Clearly a sign that I need to be a better boyfriend.
There is a manga about this Bunny something

>Yellow: "Ah yes, Pink. Welcome to the base of operations. As you can see, we are on the moon orbiting the colony."
>Pink: "Thank you Yellow. I'm so excited."
>Spinearl: "This place is splendid... my diamonds."
>*Yellow looks suspiciously*
>*Pink grins innocently*
>*Spinel remains motionless, trying not to blow her Pearl impersonation.*
>Yellow: "Indeed. Your Pearl can access these computer panels over here, and show you any part of this world. She should already be trained in this task."
>Spinearl: "I will. Of course. Completely computer literate over here. Very well trained... my my diamonds."
>Yellow: "Uh huh... Excellent. Then i will leave the two of you to it then."
>Pink: "Thank you Yellow. We will totally take care of all this. My colony will be just the most colonized of all colonies ever."
>Yellow: "All right. Call me if you need anything. ... About that Pearl..."
>Pink: "Pearl? My completely normal Pearl that you and Blue assigned to me? Just my normal professional Pearl like many others."
>Yellow: "Yes. Have you ever noticed her nose? Someone could lose an eye."
>Pink: "Oh! Ha ha! Oh yes. Her nose. It is. It very long. So long."
>Yellow: "Quite funny, yes."
>*Yellow steps on to the warp pad*
>*Pink waves an enthusiasctic good bye*
>*Yellow momentarily returns a wave on reflex and then refrains and grins before warping away*

>*10 minutes later*
>Spinearl: "I think maybe I have this part figured out? Or not? What's a Galaga?"
>Pink: "What about this panel over here?"
>Spinearl: "Should that be on fire? Why is it on fire? HOW is it on fire?!"
>Pink: "I think if we move some furniture in front of it, nobody will notice."
>Spinearl: "I love that plan. I can follow that plan."
>Pink: "Wow, I'm delegating already. I'm so good at this colony stuff. We've got this!"

yeah that would be swell

Yes?

Voted some, including Spinel

>Pink: "I think if we move some furniture in front of it, nobody will notice."
This sounds like something Pink would actually think of. Impressive.

I want a comic of this

Attached: 1568433424074.gif (540x356, 304K)

Oh okay. In that case I just don't care.

Saving this...

You blew my mind there for a second.

Nothing because spinel is not a yandere and if we got to that point she would be happy to please.

>All of fiction is unnecessary
not necessarily true, but even assuming it is, the point he was making is that it wasn't necessary for the story. Which it isn't. You don't need to know the origin of mankind to tell a story about a guy trying to make a living. You don't need to talk about the stages of evolution they went through to have a fictional species. The goal of a story is to entertain, and at times maybe communicate a message about life, or morality. But the origin of the gems does absolutely none of that, They're rock aliens, and they exist, nothing more would make the show any better

>spinel is not a yandere
god bless you reasonable user

Attached: 1567817879634.png (351x337, 86K)

>Hey Yea Forums!
>Spinel's friend never hugged her
>Isn't that cruel?

Attached: 20983761384784.png (2151x1439, 2.87M)

Ain't she a fool.

Attached: 48724709828_3e1cd6f531_o.jpg (1142x640, 323K)

>Never even imagined how heartwarming it would be for spinel and greg to develop a father/daughter relationship

Oh shit, my heart can't withstanding the wholesomeness .

Greg's talk no jutsu could have solved the whole situation minutes after it began. Nobody poofed. Ordering a pizza.

If anyone is a good nurturing person who would be a good dude/dad it’s Greg. He may some fucking hippy but he would hug spinel

White, Yellow, Blue, Pink. These fuckos had the Diamond color scheme the whole time.

Attached: Rose's_Scabbard_192.png (1920x1090, 957K)

Some of these aren't so bad, then again I too am starved for love and affection.

Attached: TqGo2Ft.jpg (889x1024, 81K)

Greg giving Spinel “The Talk” when she finds some human guy she likes actually sounds kinda cute. He’s pretty much the only person qualified for it.

>Spinel enjoying working at the carwash with Greg.
>She can reach all over the cars no problem.
>Kinda bored waiting outside the van when Greg goes to sleep at night.
>A bit disturbed by the sounds of snoring.
>Always delighted when Greg wakes up the next morning.

Source? That's super cute.

Attached: niiikooooo.gif (639x360, 188K)

Attached: 1568382492978.jpg (1240x5142, 1.44M)

Attached: 1563029478057.jpg (546x395, 26K)

Oh look an impossible good end she can never have

>I did great! Real Horror Show!
>The jester ended up winning half of the war

Attached: newbestfriend_by_antibagel.jpg (1280x1389, 156K)

That particular clip is from House of Cards. Such practices are a pretty common eastern religion thing, though. Zen gardens are a similar concept, there are a couple different temples that are famous for being continually destroyed/disassembled and then rebuilt.

Just make sure she's got limbs

Take her to the zoo.
Retards like the zoo.

What ever happened to that one guy with the glasses who was supposed to 12’s best friend from the pilot? Did he get replaced by that brown-skinned guy on the right? Asking because I didn’t or planning to watch this show.

>tried making new friends recently
>ended up feeling worse and leaving

This comic is a personal attack!

i made a thing

Attached: Spinel Angery Colored.png (400x407, 87K)

Dating someone with BPD is hell. Yet you still miss them because when the times are good they are great but the bad times makes it so bittersweet. I still miss my BPD ex yet i know it would never be LONG term or she is wife material.

what the fuck makes people think spinel has BPD?

She’s very sweet and loving after being reset, but she’s ready to flip out as soon as Steven suggests she stay with other gems as he goes off, plus how she reacted when Steven had the rejuvenator at the end. Admitted Steven totally fumbled that conversation, but her immediate jump to “You are going to reset me, do it DO IT!” was the kind of paranoia that happens with BPD.

I don’t think she has it, for the record, but I see where people are getting it.

People thinking her violent mood swings without realizing that's not nearly all of what BPD entails.
The girl has an all-consuming fear of abandonment and a wretched lack of self-worth, but isn't bipolar. The resemblance is superficial. What sets her off is the notion that she will be discarded, that she has no use. The merest suggestion flicks her to the defensive. This paranoia is not at all indicative of bipolar personality disorder.

Call her amanda

Oh boy, here's the problem of using an acronym for something with two meanings.
Spinel definitely does not have BIPOLAR Personality Disorder. Spinel may resemble BORDERLINE Personality Disorder.
There's the vaguest hints that she might be somewhat suicidal (doesn't dodge Steven's slash with the rejuvenator, just laughs, angrily challenges him to do it again later), she struggles to keep control over her fears and aggression, and she admits to hating what she's become in the climax.

tasty stuff

Her reaction to abandonment was an indication of her memories trying come to the surface. It was the going theme of the movie.

None of the other rejuvenated gems have anything like that, though. Recovering their pieces gave them a bit of deja vu but no true memories until they all came together in one flash.
Spinel literally had her original personality bubble up through the reset personality despite her pieces being incomplete.

I’m still a bit bothered that WD is redeemed. Kind of wish she be the first villain who isn’t, but eh

twitter.com/Starjeti/status/1172845808078577665

Attached: EDsnpC1UUAArEqA.jpg (1000x1000, 80K)

Spinel has memories surfacing the whole time sporadically. Potentially abandonment triggers them within her. She even leads Steven to the garden before reaching the standard point of memory recovery.

She knew what she was doing was wrong but she had no other way to vent everything that was built up over 6000 years of solitary confinement just to find out that you were lied to and the very reason you were created was the one who did it AND wasn’t even there anymore to give her a reason or anything. She was just tossed away on a whim and didn’t come to that conclusion until that message which was on one hand the only thing that saved her from an eternity in that garden and on the other caused her to realize what had been done to her. Imagine that much pain from all those conflicting emotions from all that time bubbling to the surface at one time. What would you do user?

>spinel tried to shatter herself and that’s canon

That's why I said resembles. It's a bit much to slap someone with a personality disorder when they are in the very center of an emotional upheaval. Spinel is completely unbalanced, remember she only learned the truth at the very start of the movie and has had no real time to process anything, she's just lashing out in pain and shame.

Attached: 1568324722734.jpg (782x1080, 107K)

>Spinel is the daughter that Pink Diamond abandoned
>Steven is the son Rose Quartz left behind
>Greg takes spinel in, tells her that she's (technically) a part of the family
>She immediately jumps on the idea of having a family once the concept is explained to her by amethyst, who kind of over-simplifies it
>Steven still isn't ready/willing to accept Spinel as his half-sister while spinel is still caught up in awkwardly trying to apologize for the events that occurred throughout the movie
>Her awkwardness causes her to overcompensate and makes any attempt at communication cringe-worthy while steven just wants her to make her own friends rather than hang around the house all day
>The other crystal gems are dealing with spinel's presence in their own ways, garnet not really making a big deal of it but keeping her distance, amethyst pretty much over it already
>pearl divided between PD flashbacks, vietnam flashbacks and unrestrained suspicion towards Spinel that results in her analyzing the shit out of anything she does
>At some point the pressure to get along with everyone gets to Spinel and she runs into greg just in time for him to take her out for a walk on the beach
>Greg comforts her and assures spinel that she is welcome to stay for as long as she wants, regardless of everyone else's general weirdness towards her
>Eventually the conversation turns towards PD/RQ, Spinel is obviously very conflicted but Greg gently pushes her to share all the great experiences they had
>The more she talks the happier she becomes, looking back on all the wonderful moments she and PD shared before she left her in the garden

Attached: d54.gif (500x625, 105K)

>Greg in turn talks all about what a wonderful person RQ was, Spinel looks resentful at first, but soon starts asking questions of her own about RQ and laughing at all the silly things she and Greg did together
>By the end they're both laughing with tears in their eyes. Spinel looks away for a second before asking "Do you think she (Rose Quartz) would've liked me, Mr. Universe?"
>Greg looks up at nothing in particular and says "I can't imagine that she wouldn't have liked you." He then turns to look at her and places a hand on her back "And I like you very much, Spinel."
>He moves in to hug her and after just a second of hesitation she reciprocates and hugs him back. The scene hangs on their hug for a second before they both let go and greg smiles at her
>"And that's Greg to you." They share a laugh and head back up to the house while talking some more about nothing in particular
>Episode ends on a scene of the beach taking place an indeterminate amount of time later
>Greg yells "Go long, Spinel" just before releasing a baseball into the air. Spinel responds by stretching her legs up to catch it before remarking "You're gonna have to do better than that Greg!"
>From the house we see Steven alongside the rest of the Crystal Gems looking on at the two, garnet eventually gets up "Well I think she's doing remarkably well." before walking awa

Attached: bcd.png (660x880, 148K)

I think she is under some real long term trauma which is similar BUT NOT THE SAME as bpd although if you are younger enough you can develop it over time via trauma so it’s almost a 50/50 case. She need psychiatric help for sure which could make her panic attacks and extreme rage go down over time.
Rb better animate a goddamn scene some time in the future where she is being hugged and this needs to be a fan wide campaign that brings together rebditers,tmbl fags and fourchengers for a common cause for good

just needs a good beating desu

This is ideally exactly how I'd want it to go, but Greg doesn't strike me as the kind of guy to do the all-American-dad-throwing-the-ball around-with-his-kid act. I could see him teaching her how to play an instrument like Steven though.

these women are acting crazy because they're not pregnant.

Would Spinel be drawn to the Trombone?

Accordion

>not a zip up hoodie so you can shatter the gem
>paying some cashgrab autist instead of getting it custom made
>it's literally just an ironed on patch

Jesus christ user, if you need convincing not to buy garbage, you need a hell of a lot more help.

Attached: oa50m.jpg (534x443, 63K)

No you fucking retard, it was an attempt a better relationship of a poor one. Changing doesn't necessarily means throwing out entire relationships away

Caps called it

Attached: 1553571885475.jpg (1104x593, 552K)

Friendly reminder that if a gem is still wearing just the clothing she formed with, she's technically naked.

Dont question, vote for her, she deserve it

Now I want fan art of Spinel and Weird Al playing the accordion together.

>Polka mode activate!

>It was pretty fucking hot.
that sounds pretty fucking hot

Attached: 1549703293735.png (442x481, 90K)

OH GOD NO
SPINEL RUN!
HE'S GONNA MURDER YOU
HE'S ALREADY GOT PEARL ON THE COCKING BLOCK

Attached: 1509410835141.jpg (250x250, 56K)

Nah. I feel like being around Steven would make it easier for her to slip back into her instability. Sort of like how Pearl essentially served Steven like he was Pink Diamond for the first couple of seasons.

When has the show ever done that sort of regression to a character? The only one I can think of is jasper who just kept digging herself into her "perfectionist" hole then fused after being "fusion"-phobic or whatever allegory of homophobia that was, then getting mutated. But she was cured from that at the end and forced to bathe. And kevin.
Everyone one else got better after they were talk-no-justu'd; lapis, bismuth, peridot, the diamonds have started desegregating the planet and disbanding their colonies albeit with a smothering affection for anything soft and pink. I see no potential for an "unhealthy" relationship between spinel and the diamonds because the show's writers suck ass at making actual progress and just skip steps to being friends.
Lapis probably hates pearl the most out of anyone but tolerates living in the same dimension as her because of steven. You'd think they could at least discuss "hey, you fuckers left me in that mirror and used me like a history channel documentary for 5500 years". But nope, skip 2 years and lapis is just dandy.
Fuck the writers of the show desu but there's no way they'll make a regression of spinel when she's just so tragic already.

Please, this isn't China, where people are secretly imprisoned under public parks and tortured for wrongthink.

Does anything in Steven Universe make any sense?

Attached: Even steven.png (499x519, 309K)

I call it a "terrible sci-fi, pretty fun drama clusterfuck". There's some damn good scenes where my heart just stops. The movie seems like a great way to introduce the show to people, even if they don't care to watch the show itself.

I would enjoy Spinnel relationship and also intentionally hurt her because that's my fetish and I'm also toxic.

If Spinel had been invited to Earth, would they eventually summon Pearl for her professional skillset? Seems like you can only set the headquarters on fire a certain number of times before it starts to become an issue.

have you considered self-harm?

How strong is Steg's talk no jutsu?

Correct

>Laser Light Cannon - except pal Spinel is around
>Episode starts normally.
>When Steven goes to find Greg, Spinel is hanging around outside.
>Spinel helps Steven bang on the sides of the van to wake Greg up.
>She helps to search the storage locker.
>The wagon is dragged behind the van by Spinel's stretchy arms.
>She helps them sing in the van.
>Spinel is especially happy when Steven discovers the code words.
>Another set of arms to help aim the cannon, and help rescue the van.

For reference Maya used to be on the crew

Attached: maya spinel.png (590x324, 36K)

This is very heartwarming. I love it

lol epic

She gets it.

Sometimes you are the bad guy.

Also dated someone kind of similar to spinel. In the end she eventually went off to college, made her own friends and totally decided she didn’t need me anymore and broke up with me. Kinda worth it tho? Bitch never had a real friend before me and desu she was a little bit nuts and now at least she’s well adjusted and can be happy.

Any good Spinel fanfics I can read to get my satisfy my Spinel obsession?

>Satisfy
Oh user, you'll just make it worse for yourself when you eventually run out of material.

>As Spinel struggles to make real friends on Earth, Steven finds that Spinel has been writing friend-fics in which she is great pals with everyone.

>Spinel neet

i just finished watching the movie. i wished i watched it soon as it dropped because i missed out on all the discussion and now spindel is my new temporary obsession

just go through the archives and click the 17 threads that popped up every hour

Welcome to the party user

Not a lot going on. There was some art for a while. People around these parts seem to like to speculate on scenarios in which she stayed instead of being whisked away by the Diamonds. Also speculation about alternate realities in which she followed Pink to Earth and was around for Steven's birth.

Just because she is bad guy, does not mean she is bad guy, ja?

I can’t help it! I never been obsessed with a character for so long, especially from Steven Universe of all media (I like this show, but I feel like Greg is like the only character that is my favorite, everyone else tends to switch back and forth). How the hell did Sugar make such an interesting and sympathetic character that no other characters she made succeeded?

All I can think of is the one doujin about a guy saving a girl from committing suicide and fucking the depression out of her.

Spinel is cute and all but how did she get a giant fuckass poison injecting machine and scythe?

Part of Pink's kit of planetary conquest. It's kinda what Diamonds do for a living.

she materialized it through her toxic mentality

>she did have a fantastic ass tho.
that's my weakness

Attached: EDU1RXZVAAAuFYt.jpg (680x598, 127K)

>Pink most likely just left a giant arsenal of Planet destroying super weapons just laying around where her fool could get to them.
Fucking based Pink you clearly have done everything right.

Attached: 1467837922882.jpg (884x1092, 181K)

>I never been obsessed with a character for so long

It's not even been two weeks, you baby.
You try to have Gina Diggers living rent-free in your head for literally 28 years.

The spinel should at least be bigger than that

>Would Spinel be drawn to the Trombone?
Just for four notes.

Wah Wah Wah Waaaaaah

No, trumpet.

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 89K)

It's her pee
thousands of years of it all stored in a bottle like a neet

Why didn't Spinel just neck herself with the reset scythe and be happy?

Because they clearly do not work very well.

I want to fuck Spinel.

Good point.

based

Attached: 1567739863767.png (916x780, 280K)

user that's quite literally the same toxic attitude op is pointing out.

Attached: 1546570650923.jpg (250x246, 19K)

>won't bite
We can gently correct that.

Attached: pyronica.webm (960x542, 721K)

>Stevens VA interacted with /trash/
Fucking what?

Attached: 1538805426769.gif (179x320, 2.27M)

>If Spinel had come to Earth, eventually she would have had to babysit Onion.

>28 years
I salute you,

>>goes back with Diamonds to act the silly jester

She's a "Gem's best friend", she's not a jester.
She does funny shit but that's part of the best friend deal.

>Spinel tries to reset herself in grief
>Is instantly left alone in The Garden
>Gets depressed over having no Best Friend
>Remembers everything
>Hates herself even more because she can't even reset herself right

Attached: tumblr_pxa6x3B7FY1ud9gsuo1_1280.png (1140x1140, 262K)

Ohhhh the face lines are running mascara...

ur very smart user

Attached: 1568145714018.jpg (1080x1307, 61K)

Took you long huh?

I have never at any point claimed to be a smart man.

Your reaction when the gloves are because of a germ phobia?

Attached: RJI8aIR.jpg (1920x2879, 859K)

Spinel threads have been really fun and I'm gonna be sad when they stop happening

Attached: tumblr_0a31400633edcedcda1e06df189f3dfb_46aa288a_1280.png (1280x1280, 594K)

It feels like they've already wound down a lot. Kind surprised this thread survived this long.

The only place I'm gonna be able to talk about Spinel now is /trash/ and I hate it

Attached: f37.png (680x533, 90K)

I feel like we've got enough energy for 2, maybe 3 more threads before they disappear entirely or happen only semi-sporadically.

I thought we were going to be able to keep this going at least a week longer, but I guess others just didn't like spinel as much as we did.

Holy shit it’s Kanye West

Attached: 1D74F903-C838-480A-B257-E00196115B25.jpg (525x776, 101K)

flavor of the week

I wish I could say I saw some hint of Spinel in this, but I don't.

Without a sudden directors cut of the movie, or a quick new season that includes her, I kinda doubt that Spinel will be in the spotlight again.

she will be in Yea Forums what awakened your fetish in your childhood threads in 10 years

Not the first time I've been smitten with a character years after people stopped caring, won't be the last.

What does he have to do with anything?

>Rubber hose animation fetish
I can see this happening. We can call them hosers.

So, apparently there is some theory about Pink being resentful about having Spinel assigned to her, because Pink was friends with Pink Pearl before White took her away. Might have even suspected that Spinel was reporting back.

Attached: 49682894_107362023585465_3854338900458427996_n.jpg (1080x1080, 69K)

Nah, Pink just saw everyone around her as entertainment and when Spinel's childish things stopped being fun she ditched her with little to no regard for how she felt. Because Pink would have moved on. Because Pink believed everyone was equal. And she thought everyone thought like her deep down, especially someone so similar to her as Spinel. She never would have suspected that Spinel would wait 6000 years when there was a platform to teleport literally 50 feet away from her.

Might explain why she got along with our Pearl, but didn't hesitate to later abandon her. She wasn't really the Pearl that Pink loved.

>tldr
>starts out with using toxic to describe a person
>relects your own personel experiences on a fictional character
>tells people to stay away from a fictional character
The absolute state of Yea Forums.

Very sweet user, saving this.

you don't gonna fucking me twice im in

If a fictional character approaches you, you have worse problems on your hands than a toxic relationship.

BPD is one of the easier to manage personality disorders if you get help early and take the effective steps to better your behavior. I have a father with BPD who refused to get help because muh pride and destroyed his whole life and family and now unironically wonders why his kids won't talk to them, especially his son whom he chased with weapons around the house. And the frequent random outbursts of rage.
I work work with someone who has NPD and legit no empathy which is not easy AT ALL to change even with intensive therapy.

Comically large weed killer for Pink's garden. The reason it went to shit while Spinel was standing still was because she'd usually take care of it. It's also why it specifically followed her horn finger commands.

Yellow didn't know spinel was basically a statue for those 6000 years. She assumed 6000 years of of playing and tending to a garden wasn't horrible but spinel was trying to save face.

Telling Spinel to stand very still for a long time while you do lewd things to her.

I want this, I want this a lot.

Attached: EEeLnuqXYAA1Mw8.jpg (2084x1863, 236K)

I really like the Spinel, but I don’t ship her with Steven. Or want to see Steven in porn in general.

"Cock and Ball Torture!" - Greg Universe

fucking C H E C K E D

I was confused about that part, but thanks for explaining it

Get the Sans hoodie, it looks better or make the hoodie yourself by getting an iron transfer for that price. Maybe someone on etsy will treat you better.

Someone else used my snip. Neat.

Does anyone have a png of spinels gem?

what do you need it for pervert?

Are you a dude? If so, then you shouldn't even consider buying it.

???

Attached: 257716_568575.jpg.png (2437x2309, 495K)

the penis in my heart is erect

Attached: 1561276288522.jpg (480x374, 27K)

>Ten thousand and twenty-three…

>Ten thousand and twenty-four.

>That was the exact amount of stars Spinel saw in the black void encapsulating the floating conservatory in space. They twinkled down at her, her only respite from the crippling loneliness she felt. Ever since the plants in the Garden, once lush and green and beautiful, had withered away and died, she only had counting stars to pass the time.

>she had counted them over and over again exhaustively.

>Five hundred and fourty-seven times, the last time she checked.

>Spinel exhaled haggardly, allowing herself to slump over a little.

>Everything ached. Her back, from standing so impossibly straight for so long. Her hands, from being clasped in a polite and attentive grasp that had caused her gloved fingers to sting from lack of use in so many centuries.

>A lock of pink hair, messy and long having since outgrown her heart-shaped buns, fell in front of Spinel’s face. She puffed at it, hoping to make it move, but it remained still.

>She didn’t reach up to remove it.

>What if Pink Diamond returned while she did? Did she really want her bestest friend in the whole world to catch her in such a state of disarray? No, Spinel was better suited to taking the safe option by standing as still and as silent as she had done all these years.

>She peered down at her feet, searching for anything that could occupy her attention. All she saw was a tangle of roots and vines snaking around her legs, completely concealing her big pink boots from her sight.

>There were no flowers in the undergrowth; they had perished long, long ago, when the fountain had dried up and took the rest of the garden with it. Spinel frowned; she liked the flowers. They had come in so many different pretty colours and shapes. She had watched them all curl up and wither, becoming shrivelled brown things that lacked any beauty they had before. They had taken years, yes, but Spinel had been forced to watch them all die.

Attached: 1C6F1BF5-3E09-4540-A00E-74B41C675948.jpg (583x827, 69K)

Attached: ED1ag2LUYAA9IEU.jpg (3070x2104, 385K)

>Spinel supposed she was like those flowers, in a way; once pretty and full of life, now dull and lifeless, practically dead on her feet.

>There was a term that Spinel associated with such a bleak, forgettable existence, but it was on the outerskirts of her mind. Try as she mind, she couldn’t bring it into the spotlight.

>Loneliness was a synonym, she knew that.

>As was pain.

>“Abandonment?” Spinel pondered, rolling the word over and over in her mind. She didn’t entertain the thought for more than a second.

>No, of course not. Pink didn’t abandon her. They were just playing a game, that was all.

>Spinel liked games. Specifically, she liked playing games with her Diamond, especially when Pink was in the mood for some cheering up after yet another emotional row with the other Diamonds. Whether it be juggling, making daisy chains with the pretty flowers in the Garden, or playing tag in this tiny corner of the cosmos reserved just for the two of them, Spinel had been there for Pink when she needed her the most.

>Actually...she had enjoyed playing games with Pink. The two of them hadn’t played another game in years. Centuries, even.

>“But you can’t play two games at the same time,” Spinel chastised herself. “Silly Spinel.”

>Pink Diamond couldn’t entertain herself with juggling while she was playing this mysterious game with Spinel that had stretched on for eons.

>Eons of standing silent, smiling, and patient in a garden that had since grotesquely overgrown with tangled wildlife before withering away into stinking, colourless tangles of flora. It was only natural, Spinel assumed. Pink had informed her years ago about how not all life forms lasted forever like Gems did. These plants were such life-forms. Without sufficient water and sunlight, they would die.

Attached: F289045C-6367-451F-A7AC-3CFDDC12591B.jpg (1808x1031, 1.27M)

>“Will I die?” Spinel asked herself.

>Would she ever curl up like a flower, crumple into nothing, become one with the dead plants surrounding her? Would Pink Diamond return to finish their game, only to find her Gemstone lying among the vines, no longer shining and bright, instead faded and unappealing?

>“Maybe.”

>Spinel winced; the pain in her back was spiking up again, so she straightened her back and stared back at the Warp Pad sitting desolate across the Garden. Even from here, Spinel could see how much duller it had gotten since Pink had left. Back then, like the rest of the garden, it was a brilliant, shining blue, radiating beams of shimmering light. Now, it was covered with a thick layer of tangled vines, and lacked any colour whatsoever.

>It was a miserable sight, though nowhere near as miserable as how Spinel felt about her situation.

>“Where’d you go?” she wondered, hoping against hope that her pleading thoughts would somehow traverse the cosmos to insert themselves in Pink’s mind, alerting her Diamond to her devoted friend still waiting for her to return. “I miss you so.”

>Tears stung Spinel’s eyes for the first time in centuries; hot, bubbling, and full of despair Spinel had been holding in for far far far too long.

>“Seems like it’s been forever since you’ve been gone.”

>A choked, blubbering sob escaped Spinel’s mouth. It was the very first sound she’d actually made in so long, and for a moment, she didn’t even know that she was the one who had made it. She hadn’t heard her own voice in so long, much less her own heartbroken sobs.

>The sob turned into a keening wail, then a full-on bawl. She shook, doubling over. The sharp pain from moving so much in so long was enough to almost send Spinel to her knees, but she caught herself just in time; she straightened back up again, trying her best to ignore the screaming pain in her back, and the urge to scream building in her throat.

Attached: A8DFD5D6-C745-4F07-B8F0-34F950466031.jpg (347x376, 34K)

>“Stop it, stop it, stop it,” she willed herself, rapidly blinking away the tears that stung her pink cheeks. “Pink won’t want you back if she sees you back like this. It’s just a game, Spinel. Just a game. Just a game.”

>Spinel choked down the rest of her sobs, and inadvertently drooled a little. She must have looked a total mess; hair askew, eyes reddened with tears, mouth quivering and in a horrible pain filled scowl.

>Pink wouldn’t want her back like this.

>Pink wouldn’t want to play with somebody like her anymore.

>So Spinel did her absolute best to force a smile back on her face, even though it turned into an ugly grimace. When that turned out to be a futile effort, Spinel let her smile fall, and instead focused her attention back on the stars twinkling above her in the black void.

>She started counting them again, for the five hundred and seventy-eighth time.

>It always helped distract her from her crippling loneliness, and always dried her tears. Even though her tears made the stars double, triple, merge together in a stinging shimmer of white specks on an infinity of blackness.

>One…

>Two…

>Three…

>Four...

Attached: 47C884E5-CB60-4942-A0B0-E9BA8D5CB039.jpg (600x338, 44K)

I like this

Thank you, Maya

I kind of like the idea of Spinel and Pink Pearl commiserating over how they were both replaced, with the irony that Spinel herself was a replacement for someone else.

Got a get for our girl!
Rejoice!
And to answer your question: kinda?

Attached: 1538677355260.gif (350x350, 2.09M)

>Arby's
I'd do a lot of things for Spinel, but a line must be drawn somewhere.

>The Pink Diamond support group meeting.
> Pinkearl: "Yeah, I was replaced. I guess it was with you Spinel."
> Spinel: "I didn't know. Well, I was replaced with the Crystal Gem's Pearl."
> Pearl: "I don't really want to talk about it."
> Spinel: "Come on Pearl, we're here to open up.
> Pearl: "Fine. I was remumu mu gu..."
> Spinel: "What?"
> Pearl: "I was replaced with Greg."
> Pinkearl: "What's a Greg?"
> Pearl: "He's one of the local wildlife's creatures."
> Pinkearl: "Local wildlife? Is his big and strong."
> Pearl: "No. I really don't know what she saw in him."
> Spinel: "Well he does play guitar."
> Pearl: "I could play guitar!"
> Pinkearl: "Pearl. Composure."

The coupon is expired anyhow.

The rest of the fanbase

Get a dog to keep her company

Just don't try to fuck this one. She's unstable enough as it is

Why do jesters and clowns make the best villains?

Someone draw a proto-Spinel in this.

Jesus Christ my dick.

society

Attached: EDu9EfKWsAEuJvh.jpg (1400x1400, 241K)