Zoe Quinn writes batman

boundingintocomics.com/2019/09/12/zoe-quinn-to-write-dc-comics-batman-and-superman-spin-off-the-infected-deathbringer/
Nooooooooooooooooooooo-

Attached: Screenshot_20190913-012931.png (720x1280, 420K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/Seqhl/all
youtube.com/watch?v=AD2cG6kPHaU
youtube.com/watch?v=0dWYw1X_7Qc
youtube.com/watch?v=UwAYO-sLWgI
youtube.com/watch?v=7GhaqHL8GOk
theverge.com/2015/2/24/8099531/gamergate-jace-connors-threats-comedian-hoax
themarysue.com/jace-connors-parody-character/
oneangrygamer.net/2016/08/gawker-writer-recounts-how-gamergate-helped-destroy-gawker/9986/
youtube.com/watch?v=_xbEc_z02nw
thepostmillennial.com/exclusive-zoe-quinns-allegations-are-falling-apart/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bold of DC to hire a known murderer like that.

>Deathbringer
Fitting.

god.. this shit is sooo fucking boring!

Attached: images.jpg (225x224, 18K)

Maybe they're using it's poor sales as an excuse to stop printing physical media.

Comments are saying the same

Attached: Screenshot_20190913-013931.png (720x1280, 148K)

>Deathbringer
Appropriate

The murderer?

Milestone characters will be returning to DC under the oversight of Shaun King in 2020!

Attached: Shaun King.jpg (1140x760, 71K)

>batman
That's not Batman, retard, she's just writing a one-shot of infected Donna Troy

What happened? I barely understand gamergate in the first place

this is nothing new, they hired Tom King years ago

>Zoe Quinn
>Deathbringer
Someone knew what they were doing

One emotionally damaged person calls out another emotionally damaged person for emotional damage, and the latter kills themselves.

good lord, i thought this was one those onion articles. I'm pretty damn sure their are alot of other starving writing talent out there who this work could have been given to.

its like the worse and toxic a person is, the more reason to give them a job.

>vaguely recall Zoe saying she was trying to break into comics years ago
>mfw as I read that she's actually been hired by Marvel and DC
I've been completely out of the loop on this, Is any of the comic writing she's published so far any good?

>Is any of the comic writing she's published so far any good?
I'll give you three guesses, last two don't count

wow, they hire a person who is known for being a con artist.

She recently accused an independent game developer of being an abusive kinda boyfriend when they were together about a decade ago or so.

The company that this many worked with to release a niche indie title 'cut ties' with him, friends and family disowned him, and then he committed suicide.

>Spinoff title of a shit storyline for a character literally no one cares about.

Who cares? She's not replacing any of the writers on titles I read and her Vertigo book is dead so it's not like she's accumulating ongoings at DC.

Nah, she's just been hired for the controversy, unsurprisingly.

Attached: deathbringer2-jpeg[1].934115_.jpg (1020x680, 251K)

I hope it bombs, quinn is known to be a horrible person. Everyone knows it, but the popular train of thought is if she has a vagina she gets away with it.

she worked on goddess mode which was lame

How i think she gets any job. She does any one or a combination of the following.

1) Promises permavirgin gatekeeper sexual favours or flirts with them.

2) Does the nasty with a permavirgin gatekeeper

3) Extorts them outright by either flaunting her following and online presence or by using the whole oppressed woman spiel.

4) gets some other poor sap to her bidding
Jesus, she is one ugly warthog inside and out

I don’t know who this person is

Now explain how Bendis, King and Snyder retain work.

>permavirgin gatekeeper
user she is the gate keeper, always was.

Remember that time someone came out on twitter saying she sexually assaulted him and phil fish came to her rescue saying he deserved it?

>Zoe Quinn writes batman
She's writing a tie-in one-off centered around Donna Troy with the only real link to Batman being the Batman Who Lmaos. It's still several degrees removed from actually writing Batman.

>Bendis
Friendly with everyone, puts out scripts on time
>King
Puts out scripts on time and probably has dirt on higher ups thanks to CIA. Or he milks his CIA status to make himself seem much cooler and impressive.
>Snyder
Creative, puts out scripts on time, professional, has connections.

This is insane. She had a Vertigo title from out of nowhere which bombed, then she was handed 'Addams Family' by Image, and now she get the top DC characters...

Comics industry has become an absolute joke.

So this is how they character assassinate the joker movie and replace him with mah stronk whamen, seems too CONVENIENT ....

Attached: 1562550014306.png (1055x574, 93K)

DC is pretty garbage for the most part this era. Let them have her, let her run her stupid course through the DC digestive system so she can be shat out and we can move on with our lives.

>zoe quinn in charge of "deathbringer"
haaah
but the tard parasite who killed himself was a waste of oxygen anyway so kudos to zoe but to hell with her anyway.

Not to mention as much as people bitch about Snyder's shit being stupid he's an almost guaranteed seller. Remember that he's the reason Batman became a top 10 100k seller again. Even King managed to keep up impressive sales numbers before a dropoff at around #60, and that was with the added handicap of his run double shipping.

Has nobody here read the article?

It leaves a bad taste in my mouth that she's writing comics at all.
She burned all her bridges in making video games and so now somehow crossed over to comics. almost certainly someone else more qualified got passed over because yay controversy sells

King road the wave started by Snyder and. Even then, the drop-off started not long after King began. Sbyder never dipped below 100k, but King is struggling not to fall further.

>someone else more qualified got passed over
It's capeshit, guy. Qualifications are optional at best.

Zoe isn't only emotionally damaged, she's straight up mentally ill. She is a chronic liar, constantly creeps on and harasses people then accuses them of doing it to her, extorts, cheats and manipulates, and generally displays every trait of a bipolar personality disorder if not schizophrenia. She's just let to run amok because she uses trendy politics to fuck with people, but she needs to be institutionalized, not given jobs.

You expect people on this site to read shit?

It's kind of like if Chris Chan's failings were ignored and he got hired by Nintendo, despite his massive delusions.

> Sbyder never dipped below 100k, but King is struggling not to fall further.

And it's still selling miles better than Batman has under any other writer save Snyder for decades. Even Morrison's Batman run struggled to meet the sales numbers that King has right now, at his lowest point.

I don't really buy the 'riding the wave' argument either, seeing as Superman's sales under Bendis has comparatively sank like a rock and there have been several times in Batman's sales history has done the same when a superstar writer or event has wrapped up (see: Batman Hush).

>Snyder
>Creative, professional
LOL you must be baiting. Snyder openly talks shit about his colleagues and what his "creativity" would be? Making yet another JL out of Batmen? Creating yet another lantern corps? His whole career can be resumed in "Remember this thing you liked? I made one that is stronger!".
This is not creativity, this is the quintessence of being an hack.

>bounding into comics
>lying about her writing Batman when she's writing a shitty spin-off one-shot
Also daily reminder Tom King is also a murderer that works for DC

'qualified'
imgur.com/a/Seqhl/all

That's okay, it was greenlit by the government so it's morally righteous.
Snyder comes in, creates starting point for newbies. Newbies get on and stay on, sales increase. King comes in, the bewbies start dropping off but some stay on due to them creating a habit thanks to Snyder, or genuinely having shit taste. Easy to buy since it's logical.

She only wrote Goddess Mode so far and she only got that gig because the guy that was in charge of Vertigo was a huge faggot that tried to make it the woke imprint and was already buddy buddy with her. Don't know what happened for her to get involved with mainline DC, probably slept around or the weasel that got her involved in the first place was able to get her more work.

>almost certainly someone else more qualified got passed over because yay controversy sells
Know how I know you don't actually read comics?
Well, aside from this nugget here, that is
>She burned all her bridges in making video games and so now somehow crossed over to comics

Batman & Superman: The Infected: Deathbringer

Attached: 544.png (373x327, 190K)

>Zoe Quinn
>Infected
>Deathbringer

holy shit

She'd be mildly attractive if it wasn't for the trashy neon look, tattoos, piercings, and abhorrent personality.

>sees tattooed arm

Oh god I'm going to fucking barf what is wrong with people

I hate Quinn but I also hate BiC
>Make an article saying Priest is being too political for including a jab against Sean Hannity in an issue of Justice League
>Say its a dangerous step for DC to possibly alienate their audiences
>A few weeks later, "In this new issue of Deathstroke, Priest takes a nuanced and mature way of handling the pro gun debate. Good ol Priest does it again and handles such socially political topics"
BY THE SAME FUCKING WRITER

So this Zoe Quinn wrote one text based crap game called 'Depression Quest' which didn't sell, then was outed by her ex-boyfriend as a cheater.

It turns out she was cheating with people in the video game press, who in turn 'coincidentally' were giving exposure and great reviews of her game.

Gamergate happened and the sjw's rallied around her, and funded her new kickstarter game to the tune of $85,000, money she has since spent without delivering anything.

Then out of the blue she was hired as a comics writer by Vertigo, followed by Image and now DC. Just how far can you go merely on victim grifting ?

>Just how far can you go merely on victim grifting ?
I'm thinking movie writing gig then autobiography.

watch her write wonder woman in a year

dont forget to mention the part one of her exes commited suicide when she outed him for sexual misconduct then took a trip to tokyo after the suicide.

Finally king’s Dream will come true and Batman will kill himself

>earns hundreds of thousands of dollars over the course of just a few years playing the victim on the internet
>blows through it all as quickly as she earns it on plastic surgery and holidays to Europe and Asia
>has the nerve to complain about how demeaning it is having to get a 9-5

Surprised no one called her on this considering so many Americans are doing it rough financially these days.

do you guys think if I pretend to be a victim I could get a job at marvel or DC?

we do, but thanks to the believe her movement regardless of where there is smoke there is fire, the fire starter gets away with it.

Nah Bro, Fuck you and your gay fake source, it has to be fake

Do you have a vagina?

He has a mangina.

>quinn's old tweets points to her lying about big parts of allegation
>allegation that drove a man to kill himself
>people are still willing to work with her

Attached: 1450921939483.jpg (300x334, 29K)

People are willing to work with pedophiles, user.

Those who don't know of her. I bet that in the indie cliques she used to dwell in, no one dares speak up against her but nobody wants to associate with her because of what she might claim of them in the future.

This is the strangest part, surely people know she’s poison now.

Didnt she just get someone killed?

Twitter doesn't have people, it has Zombies.

Why would they hire a white dude?

Ha. At-least marvel gave her small character . Wayto go DC.

Is Zoe Quinn the leftwing Mother Teresa?

Because that's what it sounds like.

This image is full of bullshit. There are hidden truths out there, but this image is full of disinformation. His name really is Zuckerberg and Facebook's founding capital was from a firm that made it's fortune off PayPal. Has more to do with Elon musk than the CIA.

ah shit
just called my local place and canceled my order for the Infected series

jesus christ. What is her draw then? Her game is garbage, she cant produce anything good but actual drama. Why even hire her, if anything she should be black listed.

Gavrilo Princip of Gamer Gate. Recently falsely accused a guy of abuse and he offed hinself.

I do.

Honestly? She's probably a call girl that has a bit of blackmail here and there.

There's a lot more of those in the entertainment industry than you'd think, a lot of them are genuinely talented, even more just play the game smart enough to never be noticed.

It's a freaky world out there, man.

I think the whole reason why she recently came out with the "abuse" accusations was to build up support because she knew this new comic she wrote was going to be announced soon. Wanted people to buy the comic based solely on her being a victim of abuse instead of the actual quality of the book
She probably didn't expect it to backfire because she thought the dude was too pussy to even consider killing himself.

>woman purposely lies and bullies a man to suicide
>I KNOW, LETS HIRE HER TO WRITE OUR MOST POPUKAR HERO
Liberals have fucking mental issues. Simply misgendering someone is enough to get someone black listed but this is ok? What the fuck is wrong with modern liberals? Are they literally insane?

I know people like Donna Troy but you retards have mental issues if you think she's DC's most popular hero.

They are. We are living The Medieval Age 2.0

I like how DC disabled their Contact page.

Now you realize how the entire Holliwoood industry works. People called out pedophiles for years, but no fucks was given.The weird part about this is that gamers fought back.

she most likely was already hired and the issue was already finished before the whole controversy happened
came out with the accusations to get herself in the limelight again and get support for this work of hers coming out and to draw parallels between her experience and this dark version of Donna having enough of everything

isn’t falsely claiming rape illegal? Isn’t blackmail illegal? How isn’t this woman not jailed?

It's a Woman.

What about her Vertigo book? Was it out? Could I read a storytime somewhere?

It’s a CANADIAN Woman.

Better yet we can have a meme worthy status.

Remember those America comic threads? How bad it was and a Yea Forumsmrade trolling the writer via letter and actually publishing it?

Attached: 95aaedc5b8aea9c2ea6d6d37f3debe87.jpg (480x360, 17K)

Gamers have been demonized for decades before Anita and Zoe came about and are naturally competitive. They pushed back time and time again. Except this time the game journalists betrayed them.
People against Gamergate unironically attacked Jack Thompson before. And even when confronted how Anita is basically Thompson with tits they would defense her.

As a woman you can do whatever you want and get defended for it in the West. Remember that black woman that used her own child as a shield as she shot at police? Black lives matter treat her as a hero.

Damn, she kills a man and keeps landing more jobs, unbroken stride from one event to the next. How does she do it? Kind admirable, honestly. Like a millennial Trump.

Oh come on, it's manslaughter not murder. Zoe didn't mean for Alec to commit suicide - that's bad optics for her Patreon and makes her seem unsympathetic.
Look the gamergate thing was a clusterfuck but we're not talking about that now. Basically she accused an ex-boyfriend (indie game dev Alec Holowka) of sexual abuse. Alec then got pretty much unpersoned from the games industry and killed himself a few days later. It's a really complicated and messy situation but a lot of us (me included) really put the majority of blame on Zoe. She dated this guy in 2011/12 way before the gg thing happened and in all her time in the spotlight she never once mentioned this guy being abusive to her? Plus her statement doesn't mention getting raped or anything, just that at one point he fingered her and walked her around the house like he was Jim Henson... I don't even know how that's physically possible.

Also as someone who doesn't really care about the gamergate stuff but did follow it, Zoe Quinn lies about fucking everything. It's not even her real name, it's actually Chelsea. I'll put it like this, twice now she's claimed her mother died only for her mom to then review her autobiography on amazon and she just said that everything her daughter wrote was nothing but lies. As a result many people, including myself, didn't believe what Chelsea had written in her accusations only for the guy to get fired and kicked to the curb anyway and then ended his own life.

I mean there is some stuff that's come out about Alec Holowka, that he was abusive (although the person who wrote, NITW co-creator Scott Benson, that is such a self-serving pussy that I highly doubt it was actually that bad) and some other women have apparently come forward... except they haven't, people like Zoe have said that other women have told her stories about Alec but y'know, Zoe's a big fat liar.........

Basically it's a big fucking mess.

False. In leaked messages she said she knew he is suicidal and has tried hurting himself before. This was her plan and she even said she was taking revenge.

SUCH A LUST FOR REVENGE

You mean the recent leaked messages, or the fake one that cropped up shortly after she returned to twitter to cash in on those victim bucks?

People acting like Quinn was the only person yelling at him
Dude has been labeled as a complete fuckwad and a “living nightmare” by the other dude who worked on NITW, even after he died. Libs have moved on instantly.

Him being a mean person doesn’t mean he was a rapist or abuser.

As a well-known feminist voice she is completely insulated from all consequences of any wrongdoing.

She has never written anything successful. Why does she keep getting work? Goddess Mode was a disaster. You'd be crazy to hire her. And that's when disregarding all the controversy surrounding her.

>batman getting written by a murderer
Lol

>displays every trait of a borderline personality disorder if not schizophrenia
Fuck off. It's cluster B Personality disorder either narcissistic or, more likely, Borderline Personality Disorder. She fits every trait, displays every symptom of BPD. You're right about everything else though.

>”controversy sells”

Disio should get fired

>Why does she keep getting work?
Cronyism. And she has a history of being a controversial internet figure. Outrage bucks are still the most desired bucks right now.

Labelled that by Scott Benson who also claimed that 7 hour work-days gave him PTSD in his post. When called out about what a lazy fuckwad he was acting like he just re-edited his post. I wouldn't trust that dude's account - he sounds like a sheltered prick.

Feminism is a religion. It’s a religion that has taken over the entertainment industry and their preachers are perf3ct beings.

Feminism is a spawn from Marxism desu

>Outrage bucks are still the most desired bucks right now.
Controversy didn't make her previous products sell. Why would it work this time?

Hey DC is dedicated to getting diverse writers from a wide range of different perspectives and life experiences to write about what they know. Why else do you think they'd get Zoe Quinn to write "The Infected Deathbringer"?

just because he was a dick bag doesnt mean you can accuse him of shit like that.

Why not both

Marxism is also a religion.

because they arent technically synonymous. None the less, sounds like the dude who killed himself wasnt what he appeared and its sheltered privileged people who believe he was.

to be fair most of her previous works never came out and since she ran away with the money she got a higher profit margin.

Isn't she a "game developer"?
What the fuck does that have to do with comics?
What the ever loving fuck are her credentials as a comic writer that qualifies her for this?

she never intended to finish them, once she leaves DC high and dry that will be the end of it.

credentials
>not be white male, we have plenty of those
>pretend to be a victim
>suck someone off at tokyo
Yup I like this resume.

Apparently he abused that guy by making him work for 7 hours a day.

>murderer
That retard couldn't kill anyone even if he tried. He was a pencil-pusher. All his PTSD shit is made up.

>I guess the human sacrifice worked.

Attached: 1528755032632.jpg (524x331, 38K)

Zoe tried to MeToo his mentally ill ex-boyfriend on Twitter. The guy was already suicidal and on meds, and had frequently written about having a paranoia of his community and friends trying to kill him. So when that community and his friends started throwing rocks, he killed himself.

This guy hired her after she said she was in town and was interested in comics.
I'm not even joking, there are tweets somewhere that show the exchange.

Attached: and everyone claps.png (856x622, 178K)

Yeah I know. He's already edited that part out of his 'testimony' too because too many people were laughing at him.

My boss was harsh and made me work 7 hours a day..
He is a lazy cunt who got shouted at for being lazy.

Dan Slott became otto. Make sense

I was thinking of picking up Deathstroke again, but now I don't think I can support DC hiring her.

>"Sure, we killed him but the guy was sometimes mean when he didn't take his meds so it was justified!"

Attached: 1500413506926.gif (500x374, 1.89M)

expecting people to work for their paycheck? my god.

So, has anyone read this? How bad it was?

Attached: GODDESS_MODE__1.jpg (1400x2152, 660K)

What a a vile whore. I hope someone goes and cuts her tits off.

There's only one problem: there was no review of Depression Quest by any of the men she fucked. This point is usually belaboured by people looking to discredit gamergate but it is true. Problem is that wasn't all that people were angry about back then. Strange shit happened on multiple different sites including this one in the aftermath of the Zoe Post coming out. Lots of shit got deleted for no fucking reason and a lot of stories came out about Zoe. The same shit is happening right now and I think it might be Zoe herself doing it.

In the last few days an expose from some Canadian news site showing evidence that Zoe has been lying has come out. The site has since experienced a DDOS attack, the writers twitter has been the target of an attempted hacking, the story has been censored from N4G. Also the definition of both gamergate and Zoe Quinn has been deleted off of Ubran Dictionary. A couple of other weird things have happened too.

This is the exact same situation that caused Eron and Zoe's cringey relationship drama to explode into a full-blown internet flame war back in the day. And I think it's her doing it. I've seen when her mother left a bad review of her autobiography, how quickly it got re-edited and then deleted. I've found the thread where "Yea Forums" 'hacked' her (pic related). I've read the testimony from the various trannies who ran her Crash Override Network (CON lol) who felt betrayed by her... There's something fucking wrong with her and unfortunately as she is an outspoken feminist this whole thing will probably turn into another culture war shit-fight about bigger issues and nonsense. But it's her, she hasn't changed a bit. This is the exact same behavioural pattern that cause the internet to catch fire 5 years ago. You'd think she would've learnt something from the whole experience but no.

Attached: VCCJhEJ.jpg (2060x1968, 794K)

>Are they literally insane?
Yes. Liberals wanted to murder a kid who smiled awkwardly at a retarded old man who got in his face. Just because he had a maga hat. 2 years ago a bong woman assaulted someone in Germany for wearing a maga hat too.

I still don't know what she's holding, is it a weirdly shaped club, or a weirdly shaped bazooka?

You know, I bet she had them draw up a contract saying that DC can't fire her for x number of years. No matter what she pulls.

I never said it does. I just said DiDio thinks that
Nah, it’s a shitty ideology for people to be attached to. It’s not really a religion

youtube.com/watch?v=AD2cG6kPHaU
youtube.com/watch?v=0dWYw1X_7Qc
youtube.com/watch?v=UwAYO-sLWgI

Attached: got your reviews right here..jpg (807x671, 52K)

They were in a relationship, living under same roof. The whore probably knew exactly what she was doing when she threw those accusations on Twitter.

Attached: absolutely haram.jpg (600x516, 65K)

Thanks, user, will watch it.

Why are we defending Alec Holowka again? He got what he deserved.

Attached: 618.jpg (594x834, 63K)

Because healthy society doesn't let murderous psychopaths prosper, no matter who or what their victims were.

>Ian Miles Cheong
The faggot has swatted multiple people he gets in arguments with, in one case he got a man's dog killed with a police flashbang.
Back in the day he was also a woke male feminist and did everything he could to deplatform Huniepop from STEAM.

Should've made my post more clear. I'm absolutely okay with attacking Zoe. But why are we defending Alec Holowka?

>Zoe Quinn writes Deathbringer
That isn't fucking real. That's too stupid to be real especially at this time. Is this a Friday the 13th joke?

Literally where.
He killed himself, and people dying is a big deal.
Its human society 101, cunt.

The guy hated Trump. You can stop virtue signaling for the sake of it now.

What this tweet real means is comics are literally for kids. As kids have no concept of the trails of life and struggles on just growing up.

She killed Vertigo

>guy hated a self-righteous arrogant politician riding the populism-train who is pretty corrupt and might legitly be mentally ill
Woah, the monster.

Attached: crying star wars guy.jpg (306x402, 19K)

Lmao, virtue signal cuck stuck on his irony trip. Go off, tard.

What the fuck are you even on about?

I just don't believe any anti-Trump guy could be so disingenuous to use this dead faggot as their one way to get back at Zoe Quinn. So you're most likely a poltard stuck on an ironic loop, defending a soi boi who killed himself for touching Zoe's ugly tits too hard.

When are you supposed to look good in this situation?

>Ya Boi Hack
No. As much as I hate Quinn, even she can write better stories than Jawbreakers and Defeated Iron Man.

Attached: PabstBeagle.jpg (850x687, 113K)

Everything about this Alec Holowka situation is awful. His partner is actually worse than Zoe Quinn his medium blogpost made me rage more than anything Zoe ever did.

And his sister.... Zoe's claims are fucking false and made up, there's actual evidence for that.

Attached: 1563544786313.png (724x746, 473K)

>wanting to punish someone who committed a crime automatically means you're defending the other party
Blow Ayn Rand out of your ass, Mr. A.

Are you trying to say that you can't hate Quinn and Trump at the same time?

Quite literally, yes. To the point where having to parade this guy's suicide as the next "victim of the left" lets me know where you come from. But go ahead, lie and tell me you were such a liberal, man, but the PC culture got you interested in SS imagery. Damn libs.

Not many youtube comic reviewers, only CG spergs or creepy industry shills that say everything is good.
You could check the archives for the Storytime but if I remember correctly most anons said it was mediocre and boring. Not good but not bad.

Eat your meds.

Hit too close to home, didn't I?

Attached: crying amerimutt.jpg (726x459, 101K)

>drive man to suicide
>get rewarded with your own batman/superman comic

Attached: 1565967918448.jpg (480x498, 118K)

No, it's legit awful, just in a way that is neither funny or novel. Honestly read like a Madoka fanfiction.

She looks legitly like that one badly aged druggie bitch on my street.

Does anyone have that image of two very manly looking trannies looking at the camera with drunken smiles and it says something like "How are you feeling? Very suicidal". Been trying to find that image.

Attached: diavolos.jpg (934x526, 101K)

Jesus what a skank. Just how desperate are the beta males in the games/comics industry ?

Why in the actual fuck

>Get a job at Vertigo
>Vertigo dies
>Get simultaneous books at Marvel and DC
IT'S FINALLY HAPPENING, BREAK OUT THE NOISE MAKERS

Why would I feel bad for a guy who wanted me dead because of my skin and political beliefs?

>All Comics MATTER w/Ya Boi Zack
Idiot, can I get an actual source?

Can we get a ComicsGate now? An actual one? They've hired an actual killer, and sites like ComicVine are still up and shilling like crazy.

It's not fair to say she drove him to suicide. He was suicidal before or at least would threaten it to people he barely knew. Him reacting that way to any call out is on him. Unless we're going to start saying that no one is responsible for their actions and we should all be nice to one another because words hurt.

Attached: 1567554190769.png (621x761, 65K)

>it's about Zoe Quinn again
>"It's about ethics in journalism!"
kek

>no one is responsible for their actions
you kidding Zoe Quinn is the worst offender here of never having to take responsibility.

fuck can someone tell me what mother teresa did?

she fed the poor, but actually kept millions for herself.

>be gentle with one another
>except those NAZI DRUMPF right wingers

She's been shitting up the gaming industry for about a decade now. Now to move on and shit on what is left of the comic book industry.

my point is she grabs and goes with with no repercussions.

Attached: EDce6XHU0AAfsXm.jpg (1061x491, 104K)

Why do people keep giving this sociopath work?

Attached: 1500560979573.gif (267x200, 102K)

I mean shit, what news sites do you actually use to review comics?

Depression quest was free, how could it sell?

No matter how offen you repeat the lie, it doesnt change the fact that there was no review.

and it happened.... what do you know...

ah, so this is the incel containment thread

it is that "Believe all women" culture they've festered. Can't Question or doubt them else you are just a bad as the accused.

no there was. It was just on indie games you should download. And an article on it.

Are you trolling or brain damaged? The only way to make this about her words online is to accept the premise that words hurt but to the extreme, which would make nazis, Trump, and any sort of spiteful person as guilty as Zoe. I'm not saying that some bullying and mean words are good and some are bad, just that if you're going to call Zoe a murderer, be fair about it.

>what is exposure

It's funny how she gets blamed for being hired. How about you blame DC?

>makes her seem unsympathetic
Has she ever been anything else?

Some people just fail upwards, fate be like that sometimes.

Considering from all the leaked DM's Zoe was abusing him in their relationship and his entire life was effectively ended by her accusations.

Yeah, I blame her for being a vapid selfish whore abusing the goodwill of others because she's a lazy slut.

Merely pointing out the hypocrisy of the left. Preaching about love and tolerance and then demonizing anyone slightly right as cartoony monsters. What a coincidence a lot of times these people turn out to be sexual predators.

There was not a review written by anyone she slept with. Yea Forums couldn't find it and they didn't start looking for it until a week after the misinformation wound them up. And then they say that it's about ethics in journalism when they didn't care enough about journalism to even see what the journalists did. All there was was Nathan Grayson saying he's looking forward to Depression Quest and two other games as he lists a few dozen on Steam Greenlight.

Or alternatively, we can use the fact that Zoe basically manipulated his entire life to end as the proof she lead to his manslaughter.

Her false accusations lead to him getting fired and silenced by his friends, which lead to his suicide, she has DIRECT responsability for this.

It is how women advance

Being tangential with an intellectually dishonest conversation you'd rather be having doesn't help your case at all. Take your hivemind memeing back to Yea Forums.

>There wasn't a review written by anyone she slept with
>Directly names someone who endorsed DP who she slept with

Fuck off Zoe.

This has nothing to do with right or left you retard. Alex was targeted because of alleged sexual abuse, not because he was right wing.

>manipulated his entire life to end
You jump to call the accusation false and then pretend to know her intentions. Hilarious.

Bpd Whore made up lies about being molested by ex boyfriend to get more patriarchy gigs because he os famous (indie game developer famous lol) he then got kicked out from the games sequel, which would have never happenned because its a Fucking indie game. All his twitter friends turned on him and zoe fucked up by targeting an actual suicidal person because guess what happened next
Tl de online harrasment victim harrases a Guy into suicide

>Extremely personal and concentrated attempts to ruin someone's life ending in their suicide is the same as Trump talking shit on twitter and people saying nigger

Gold medal in mental gymnastics

Why did she release the accusation only on twitter years later without going to the police first?

She did it to get more victim bux.

That's not a review, just a mention. He didn't even say why he liked it or what's great about it, it was a short article of "here's a list of games and I'm most excited about these three". Unethical? Yeah, he should have disclosure on his past relationship. He had sex with her six months prior, if I'm remembering the Yea Forums timeline that was abandoned because it was inconvenient to the "she slept with five guys for reviews" narrative.

Leftists can't understand the difference between vague statements and direct accusations it seems.

Trump calling a Mexican cartel "Animals" doesn't mean all Mexicans get offended.

no we found it, I may not have it but it was there. Thing is it just means that this incident kinda proves how scummy she is and how her stiffing a photographer for her nude pics is all the more true.

He hated anything right wing, calling it all nazi and alt right. And turns out he himself was the creep all along. This here is roaches eating roaches, he doesn't deserve an ounce of sympathy.

>what is all politically radicalized tube-brains
Politics is all about mental images and popularity, very little about truth and recognizing nuance. It sucks, but that's the culture we have built and are upholding.

>You can’t hate a whore and a kike puppet at the same time.

So you're shifting goalposts and trying to argue semantics.

The 5 guys thing wasn't about those 5 guys getting fucks for reviews, it was about those 5 guys pushing Zoe in their circles, with Grayson being the one to directly voice their support.

You seem hell bent to defend Zoe though, why is that?

I miss phil

Well no Trump blurts out shit all day long, and even when he singles out individuals it's extremely childish and stupid, Quinn deliberately set out to destroy this guys life.

>Turns out he was a creep.

I'm not going to beleive allegations from Zoe fucking Quinn mate and neither should you.

>Zoe slept with Journalist for Reviews
Proven wrong, noone she slept with reviewed her.
>Zoe slept with Journalist for articles to gain exposure.
Proven wrong yet again, no articles were found, the autistic gamergate timeline that was constantly cited as proof was full of holes and didnt make any sense.
>b-b-but someone made a tweet on his personal twitter account that he looks forward to her game, this prove my insane conspiracy, journalism is corrupt to the core, I FUCKING HATE ZOE QUINN.
Dont these goalpost get heavy after moving them all the time, user?

No, but in context he has much nicer words nazis which he drags his feet in denouncing and in the overall narrative where Mexicans are rapists (and some of them, he IMAGINES, are good people) it mongers fear in a specific way. If a Mexican kills himself saying it's because of what Trump said, Trump is responsible if we're going to follow the logic that Zoe killed Alec.

Who wrote it, when was it written, and what site? I was there asking for it and no one could help me, just always that Grayson article.

>Ignores everything, doubles down on "b-But you claimed reviews"

Fuck off Zoe, stop trying to change history, she fucked her way into journalist circles, deal with it.

Can someone tell me what exactly Zoe Quinn has done besides complain about "the patriarchy" on twitter? Did she even get her game published? Did she ever finish that nuVertigo series?

No not really, first of all if any mexicans killed themselves over anything Trumps said I'd be very surprised, and second Trump didn't wake up one morning and decide "I'm going to ruin this one mexicans life because I can", apples and aircraft carriers.

>mfw as I read that she's actually been hired by Marvel and DC
wonder how many loads she had to take this time to get this position?

It's not. You say "reviews and exposure", I say "there's no review and here's a little exposure by one person when the narrative was five guys". I'm not defending anything, just stating facts. Zoe sucks, but the cognitive dissonance I witnessed during GG was outstanding. Yes, there was cognitive dissonance on both sides, but I don't do twitter so it's most constructive to call it out here.

wasnt it from kotaku? This was what, 2014 area? It was a while back.

>no proof bro just believe me, Zoe is an evil monster who slept with half the gaming industry to promote and get rich of her FREE game.

You know what? Holowka and Quinn deserved each other. They were both attention starved psychos.

So you know Zoe's and Trump's intentions and use your surprise as a "point". Alec didn't even blame Zoe but if some Jose blamed Trump you'd pay it no mind.

Sluts are popular because they spread their legs. Given how Zoe Quinn is a turbo-slut, she probably lets them shit in her mouth.

>She killed Vertigo
Bullshit. Vertigo was already a zombie shambling aimlessly when she signed up. Berger and Bond's departure pretty much ripped the heart out of it.

It always scares me when I encounter one of you in the wild, the levels of intellectual dishonesty are frightening.

This analogy is so stupid and detached from reality only a leftist could have shitted it into reality. Your not going to finally be allowed to touch a girl because you defend this BPD land whale son.

Lol, you are really clueless, arent you?

dialate

To make this easier for you:
If Ted Cruz killed himself after Trump made fun of him and his wife, I wouldn't blame Trump, but you would.

Defending rationality isn't defending any one person. It's like if someone said Hitler ate babies, no one is defending him by saying that's historically inaccurate.

Thats because moviebob made the mistake of leaving the Tools he uses to fight in his personal vietnam against one shitty lawyer who didnt like gta around so it could be uses against him when he writes angry tweets against the working class because he os so thirsty his massvie burger King soda cups arent enough

well I blame trump too. I mean i see so much of Trump in Zoe quinn. Conning people, not paying up what they owe, getting away with, blame a group of people who point out they both are scumbags.

You and I know that Trump had no intention of ruining Ted Cruz's life and destroying him, you know quite well that him throwing childish insults at him practically using pro wrestling type trash talking to "get over" is not the same as setting out to completely destroy someone's career and turn them into an outcast in their professional and social circle, you know this, but you either won't admit it, or you don't care, I don't know which is worse.

Her Parents are rich, thats why?

If you replace the names with Zoe with trump and ted with alec then you got the same argument.

No, we don't know. I know we don't know but you rely so heavily on the assumption of motives. You don't really need to go there with Quinn, she's done wrong before. Calling out an abuser online shouldn't be illegal and if he wanted to charge her with slander, he was well in his right, but he didn't even deny it, he killed himself two days after losing his job. It's tragic, but he did himself no favors and now it's hard to side with him on this issue.

winning slander cases are damn near impossible.

But it's not cognitive dissonance. It's something else. You're right there was no review and the way gamergate (or at least some of it) kept repeating that there was, almost like a mantra, was bizarre. But a ton of weird shit happened following the Zoe Post coming out, stuff got censored, articles deleted, websites got DDOSed, etc. I think because no journalist did their due diligence and made an accurate and unbiased account of the weird events that happened, the gamergate version of events got very warped. It got like this because the events were based on rumours and differing bits and pieces. These bits and pieces did have some truth to them, but in the telling and retelling of these events the whole story got exaggerated and skewed.

Don't get me wrong, I sorta agree with you. But it's not cognitive dissonance. It's just that Yea Forums and reddit are utterly terrible mediums for any kind of social movement. Especially Yea Forums. It's very accurate if you catch something when it's happening, but after that it passes into rumour and myth and mutates the facts into some urban legend.

pretty sure there was a review, it was on kotaku and the there was this file chat that couldnt be edited that was the smoking gun if I recall.

Post it.

in sum, nepotism. who cares about anglos killing each other now.

if you are an sjw e-celeb you can get attention and do anything in the comic industry

Zoe is living proof that you can win at life.
You just need to be born a female.

She was part of of the helldump community and the bullying of a mentally ill furry kid to death.
She made her career by finding emotionally vulnerable insecure scummy nerds that she can turn into something she can throw under the bus whenever she needs some quick cash or fame.
She took over a charity/abuse victim support organization, directed it so that the only cases they take are what Zoe can use for publicity, and then once she got what she wanted out of it she milked it dry and ran.
She made a bullshit kickstarter for an ip she had no rights to gathered a team of transexual and other LGBTQ members and then took all the money and ran again. Leaving her trans "friends" homeless and penniless.
She got some backlash after the Alec thing but that didn't last.
She's a full blown American Psycho sociopath through and through.

But this is all okay and forgiven because she's a woman and she roars.

I dont have it bah, I just remember the details back then.

These are the kind of people America rewards and loves. Zoe Quinn and Trump. These are their heroes.

It is cognitive dissonance; it's complete acceptance of evidence from one side of an issue and complete skepticism of the other. We somehow "know" who and what for Zoe fucked, we know who didn't abuse her. Strange right?

and even if I did I am sure you wouldnt believe it anyways

aint my hero, we hate them just as much as the rest of the world.

Except Trump never killed anyone and actually contributes to society. But keep believing those memes.

Nope. There was no review. Grayson did cover the game in a big piece on Rock Paper Shotgun but it was only about 2 sentences at most. The real odd thing was that the header image was of Depression Quest but even then, it was written before Zoe and Nathan Grayson had sex. At least according to Eron Gjoni's timeline - it's possible they had sex before but there's no proof or even an allegation of that from Eron.

The problem is that weird shit happened following the Zoe Post coming out. Really weird shit: like Zoe Quinn saying that she had been hacked and doxxed - Yea Forums making fun of her because she hadn't been and then someone posting on Yea Forums, "I am the head mod of Yea Forums I have hacked Zoe Quinn LET IN BEGIN MOTHERFUCKERS," and that's just one example.

Weird shit is happening again. The Post Millennial (a news outlet I hadn't heard of until last week) posted a massive expose detailing the holes in Zoe's accusations only for the site to be DDOSed and the writers twitter to be repeatedly (unsuccessfully I might add) attempted to be broken into. Fucking Urban Dictionary has been scrubbed of references to Zoe or to Gamergate. Weird shit is happening again just as it did before.

I honestly don't give a fuck about Zoe and Alec. I mean, I'm pissed Alec died over these accusations because as someone who's followed Zoe's career for the last few years I know her and the truth have a rather strenuous relationship but I don't actually know the details of any of this. Who knows what the truth is in this case. But what is happening is fucking weird and it's very reminiscent of what happened in August 2014, the weird shit that led to everything blowing up and becoming Gamergate.

Also Zoe's writing a comic called The Infected Deathbringer which is just fucking funny.

Trust me he isnt.

>Nah, it’s a shitty ideology for people to be attached to. It’s not really a religion

But it is if you break it down, though. It absolutely relies on a faith-like conviction of a moral truth(equality) and an inevitability of scenario of salvation(abolition of property) to justify an ongoing struggle(revolution), championed by messiahs.

She probably wrote the story months ago. A lot of the time comics are written well in advance and sometimes they aren't even released until much later.

>Except Trump never killed anyone
This.
There's no proof.

he's only ever shit talked rob liefeld, rightly so you faggerino

>Rock Paper Shotgun but it was only about 2 sentences at most
thats the one
And I dont give a rats ass if she had sex anyways, even being in a relationship if at all was a bias in itself. None the less something was really wrong how more crap came out about this and this led on more than what we got.
I mean before all this raids were chosen carefully. so all I know is there was an actual reason why they even doxx her. Not that it means they were in any right but they just don't go after people because she has a vagina.

I think it's all just rich people living as if the world was their oyster(which it is). Zoe must have some influential daddies out there.

Trump, just as every modern american president is a war criminal.

Yes but there's cognitive dissonance on the other side just as much. People claim that Eron Gjoni's Zoe Post was proven to be utterly full of lies. That he made up the accusation that Zoe 'slept for reviews.' That he was 'jilted' and posted his 'misogynistic manifesto' to Yea Forums in order to use us as his personal army in order to 'harass Zoe Quinn into therapy.'

But that's complete bullshit. Eron never said that Zoe slept her way to reviews, or even slept her way to coverage. He did say that his girlfriend (at the time) slept with RPS/Kotaku writer Nathan Grayson, a claim which was true by the way. In fact nothing that was actually in the Zoe Post has ever been proven to be false. I don't mean what people have inferred, or guessed, or interpreted or have heard what is in the Zoe Post. I mean what's actually in the fucking thing. Sure some of it is undoubtedly the result of his own perspective and POV but none of the facts he laid out have ever been proven wrong. In fact the actions of Zoe Quinn afterwards pretty much confirm that his portrait of her was somewhat accurate. Plus, he wasn't jilted - he dumped her. And he never posted it to Yea Forums, Yea Forums discovered it all on its own. Plus there's an archive somewhere of the original /r9k/ thread in which Eron appears and starts begging the robots to stop because he didn't want it to end up like this on day 1.

>'harass Zoe Quinn into therapy.'
yeah I'll believe that only if she was already in therapy for being such a horrible person to begin with.

>I guess the human sacrifice worked

Attached: laughing darkseid backpack.png (384x288, 224K)

The silver lining to this is Quinn accusing someone like Didio, Synder, or King for abuse and the shitshow that ensues

This girl is a known liar, fraud, sociopath, and overall shitty person. People honestly still willingly work with/hire her? She must have some serious dirt on someone/people at DC.

>King finally snaps and actually kills himself

Attached: it's time.jpg (573x1513, 422K)

They didn't even raid her. She (possibly - there's a no definite proof of this) raided herself - because she's fucking nuts (honestly I found an archive of the thread and it's unlike any other Yea Forums 'raid' I've ever seen. You don't often see an entire board going "Oh god no please stop you're just giving her ammo" during a raid - pic here: )

Of course the irony is that then /pol/ got involved and decided to doxx Zoe Quinn for real because they believed the doxx she'd posted was fake - which to the outside world is just doxxing.

Remember when Wu would make negative articles about himself?

Am I talking to someone new? I know it's on both sides but that wasn't the topic at the moment and I brought up Nathan already.

>Brianna Wu

youtube.com/watch?v=7GhaqHL8GOk

pfahahahaha what the fuck was that?

Based Deagle Nation

Please tell me this is just a problem spacing troll post. It reads like a bad Supreme Gentleman Fight Club fanfic.

>we don't live in the alternate universe where Alec bullies Zoe into committing suicide
I guess it's for the best since he'd probably be tried for murder of the highest degree because Zoe is a wamen.

I don't know how this moron keeps getting work.

I mean ,her cunt's got to be so rotten it would eat through any exec's penis.

>wamen
Where does this meme come from? What does it mean?

>Batman fans: there can't be a worse Batman writer than Snyder
>DC: Hold on my beer...
>Batman fans: OK,there can't be a worse Batman writer than King
>DC: Hold on my beer...

What leaked dms? I’ve only seen one and it’s incredibly fake

That slut couldnt write here way out of a five guys joint

I'm not a woman, but I'm black and Jewish. If I play the victim enough do you guys think I can get into the comics industry?

>liar, fraud, sociopath, and overall shitty person
basically comic pros are

She's not even attractive, that's the part that gets me.

You're on Yea Forums you idiot. You don't know who you're replying to
Holy shit. That was the one and only Jace Connors. So this was right after someone on a stream informed him that Tupac Shakur was alive and being held captive in Israel. Jace couldn't go because his mom wouldn't let him so he let his friend Eli go. To Israel. To find 2pac. Who was being held captive in the Israeli embassy.

Needless to say it didn't work out but I need to be clear that Eli actually went to fucking Israel and vlogged about it. By the way the whole point of saving 2pac was in order to get 2pac to buy Jace and Xbox One. I'm not making this shit up.

Anyway shortly after this Jace became obsessed with street racing and gamergate. He then crashed his car, well his mom's Prius street-racing and blamed Brianna Wu for it..........? Because she'd posted a picture on twitter of her motorcycle...?

Anyway he decides to go and hunt down Brianna Wu in order to expose her. Brianna being Brianna (she's fucking crazy and that's even without misgendering him) then starts claiming that Jace had come to her house and threatened her (he hadn't) and shit like that.

Then it turns out (thanks to the autists at Kiwi and cripplechan) that Jace Connors didn't exist and was actually a massive 5 year long performance art project by Jan Randowski - a Million Dollar Extreme alumni. And that he wasn't actually retarded but he did piss himself on stream and he did send another actor to Israel. The whole thing was a massive pageant. And he wasn't even near Brianna Wu - he ended up filming his Wu-pacalypse series in another state.

I swear I'm not making this up.

if it was made up it was an very entertaining.

Jesus fucking nigger christ it's real, and the exposed idiots at the time went into full damage control mode:

theverge.com/2015/2/24/8099531/gamergate-jace-connors-threats-comedian-hoax

themarysue.com/jace-connors-parody-character/

LMAO whatever happened to this absolute legend? I can't find shit on him now. Nearly everything regarding him or his jace-sona seems to 404.

I find it hilarious that all sites who defended Zoe quit before that dudes suicide, only addressed his death ONCE and then never mentioned it ever again. No follow up, nothing. They are all going on as if nothing happened.

But why

I’m more worried about Yea Forumstards coming here to shitpost than Zoe Quinn

Of course there's cognitive dissonance for all involved. You've got people here with such a hate and revenge boner for this bitch that they're willing to use a guys death they dont even care about as a tool to get her in the most transparent way possible just like she does. On a site that says kill yourself on a regular basis. And the thought doesn't cross their minds on what it means if it's actually sucessful:(wont be but thats another story) Making shit like cancel culture and internet censorship even worse because it means that people can sue or charge you for saying mean shit online, something that would wreck the internet in the long run. But as usual, pointing out the stupidity and corrupt nature of these 'gates' will just get you told to shut up by outragefags getting their high.

Sanders on the picture Lee is amazing time we live in

Attached: x_01b81893.jpg (133x150, 11K)

What is this sway she has over media?

Well here in Hollywood you have to think a certain way, if you do not believe her then you are not accepted plain and simple. You have very few people who can openly say yeah I don't believe that woman. Some people who are able to do that are usually people of that aren't White. And they could say it without getting into trouble.

So basically she serves as a boy who cried wolf to get into media.

>Zoe Quinn makes a guy an hero
>wonders who’s next

Attached: Partyatkickvicshouse.gif (500x281, 1001K)

They didn't come here for Goddess Mode, they won't come here for this. The hornets buzz angrily when they hear about the thing and then ignore it when it finally comes out.

Why the fuck are people so stuck on Vic of all people? There's plenty of other people who've been harassed and have had less reason behind it, and the dude's a cunt to begin with. It's like you're being self-defeating on purpose.

Write letters to the advertisers in Fearless and this One-Shot series that they are supporting a cyberbully who drove a man to suicide.

Quinn needs to face consequences.

I wish. Goddess mode had no controversy to leech on attached to it so they ignored it. This is the perfect bait for them.

If it wasn't for the whore style and kinda busted face you could almost forget she's a lying murdering cunt.

If qualifications don't matter in capeshit, why doesn't anybody here just walk into the DC or Marvel offices and demand a job as a writer?

I came here for the Cerebus threads. Shit wait...

Look I bitch about Quinn a lot but in fairness I fucking storytimed the entirety of Miracleman 2 years ago. Give me respect on this anonymous basket waving forum.

>Goddess mode had no controversy to leech on
>The WOKE Vertigo relaunch
>Zoe worming her way into comics by having an ass kisser friend kiss ass into editorial and then hire her.
>GG stuff
>etc
By the time this launches nobody will give it the time of day.

That just reinforces their view that it's a bunch of petty people blaming her for e-drama and trying to ostracize her, you dumbfuck.

If you want to get rid of an asshole coworker, a hashtagMeToo allegation can easily do the trick and if that doesn’t work, do it on social media and spread it like wildfire. If it worked for Zoe Quinn, it can work for ANYONE.

Nice dubs. You're completely right but with the culture war you lose any side you pick. It's a dumb fucking battle over nothing. The problem I have is that Zoe Quinn hasn't learnt anything and is repeating the same mistakes that caused everything to o nuclear the last time. But that's my bias. Honestly I don't give a fuck about all the bigger issues and shit, I'm just mad that Zoe Quinn (aka Chelsea Van Valkenburg aka Locke Valetine) is still doing the same shit that she did years ago.

My point is that Vic is a terrible martyr figure.
There's been better examples, people just ignore them for...some reason.

You're a massive fag.

Attached: weeb spongebob.jpg (390x430, 37K)

Then the best action is to let her fail. Dont signal boost this shit or even go after her. She could afford to fail with Goddess but not this, and not at a time where the Bat is already losing sales. Dildo put her on this because he's a beliver in controversy selling comics. Starve them both and dont react.

because regardless its horrible to accuse anyone over petty shit. Especially wheb all of them at funimation are even bigger assholes.

Controversy that Yea Forums cares about i mean, because its comics.

I halfway agree but... so many things have come out about Quinn since gamergate it's hard not to make fum of her. Again, I only got into this shit because I saw what happened to her mother when she dared to leave a negative review of her daughters book, in real time. And it was fucking mind-blowing. Here's the original

Attached: zq1.jpg (781x1200, 209K)

>I guess the human sacrifice worked
I shouldn't laugh but I did

Attached: 1563340058292.jpg (780x438, 78K)

And here's the version that was re-edited 4 days later, on 9/11 to make it even funnier. It doesn't exist now, it's deleted. I just still find it funny and awful.

Attached: zq2.jpg (879x1200, 169K)

Wrong. Advertisers have no idea that this is connected to a culture war. They'll only see a story about a woman who drove a man to suicide (which is exactly what happened).

I didn't give a shit about Zoe Quinn until she killed this guy btw.

They just needed to get rid of him and so far, it worked. Hell, even the casting couch memes haven’t appeared since then

Batman takes on five guys

Batman vs. Murder Burger

Not him but you are one dumb motherfucker or disingenuous as hell to state that Advertisers don't know this shit. It's their job to know and they've been using dumbfucks like you for the last few years.

>What is this sway she has over media?
The SJW infested gaming and comics media full on rallied around her because she was critiziced by the 'toxic gamers', and now they just can't distance themselves even though they've come to realize that she's just a grifter with tons of shit in her baggage.

Having spent countless of paragraphs painting her as a modern Jeanne d'Arc fighting the toxic patriarchy, they have to keep the narrative going.

Yeah, again, I'm saying the people going SUPPORT VIC KSHFKJD picked a bad horse. Guilty or not, he's a fuck and the whole point of this shit was office politics.

That's not how the real world works, user. You're honestly better off letting something like this die in a niche field like comics. What you're proposing will blow up in your face. Stop being a fucking retard.

Shame Berganza's gone.

It's also the fact that she has dirt on an insane number of people. I'm in awe with the sheer number of people she has managed to fuck. Like goddamn.

Look at it this way. She fails and tanks the oneshot you have stronger material to shit on her about. Because you have to be a beyond shit writer to fail on a batman boosted event book.

stop being wrong, you dingus.

>“What I’d missed about Gamergate was that they were gamers — they had spent years developing a tolerance for highly repetitive tasks. Like, say, contacting major advertisers.
>“On Reddit, a campaign was launched to contact every advertiser Gamergaters could find on Gawker’s site — and not just the marketing departments of advertisers like Adobe and BMW, but specific executives. If you can bug a chief marketing officer, it doesn’t matter that your complaints are disingenuous: He just wants to stop being annoyed.”

oneangrygamer.net/2016/08/gawker-writer-recounts-how-gamergate-helped-destroy-gawker/9986/

>Who was being held captive in the Israeli embassy.
The Israeli embassy...in Israel?

Wait what? When did this happen?

>Ruining a clickbait website is the same as screwing things for a print publisher when talking about a title that won't sell anyway.
Please, go back to Yea Forums and stop annoying us. Zoe's failing just fine on her own.

Yep. Jace was one of a kind.
Dude I'e been laughing at her this whole time. I'm just a little bit pissed she got some former lover killed in the process.

8ch can't come back fast enough

Attached: 1517292227862.png (168x164, 28K)

Then laugh at her instead of giving her a chance to spin it you stupid fuck.

Zoe isn't failing as she just killed a guy and was rewarded with getting to write Batman/Superman shit.

Your lack of empathy for Holowka's friends and family is astounding.

What do you think I've been doing? Seriously I know that she made random Yea Forums posts out to be threats but you can still talk about her here.

Fucking weird bitch. She funny though despite blood on hands.

Don't buy it

That barely anyone ever even talks about as a person. It's always 'former lover' 'this man' 'this guy' 'a guy'. That's been the most distrubing thing about this shit. People getting angry over Alec Holowka yet don't know his name or care to, wanting to use his death but not even giving the respect of even acknowledging him is fucked up.

So Zoe has already ruined game jams, kickstarter projects, charity events, and even that NitW studio recently. Who's going to be her first victim in comics that she'll inevitably #MeToo?

Attached: 1538829924762.jpg (480x480, 46K)

>please be Bendis
>please be Bendis
>please be Bendis

>Fails to sell first comic
>Gets a second freebie on the "h-haha, maybe it was just that Vertigo line that was the problem!

Attached: Jumping Flash.jpg (450x315, 20K)

He's just a tool. They want to tear her down because they want blood/don't want to see her fuck with something they like.

The shit that happened is fucked up and the way that his "friends" handled the situation (and had the gall to respond to his suicide with "WAAAAAH GUYS WE'RE THE REEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAL VICTIMS PITY USSSS HE WAS MEEEEAAAN TO MEEEEEE") makes my blood boil, but let's not pretend the people who are trying to keep this going beyond "fuck those people holy shit" have human empathy.

Only if they don't handle you the evidence on a plate with miles of twitter posts and public call outs

Defamation and slander are a completely different beast when social media is involved. They are specificaoly designed to magnify and spread speech, and they retain everything.

>His name was Alec Holowka

His bitch tits were amazing.

Why does she keep getting hired? Am I just not seeing her potential?

I'm quite aware of this fact. It's one of the key reasons shit like this always fails to go the way they think it will.

Thank you. I couldn't find a good picture of Project Mayhem in time.

I know, I just want to give the spiel for the other people reading the thread who might not have seen what happened.

she has influence bec she is a trainwreck that brings attention to herself through her notoriety. but at some point the people paying her bills need to learn that her notoriety isn't profitable and then she'll finally go away.

Hope it makes some of them calm their tits upon reading that, but I doubt it. Thanks for trying anyway.

Not if you keep feeding it. They care about results, and high trending on twitter and getting lots of clicks across various sites because of some gate makes her profitable enough to weaponize that notoriety. Your way will make her able to fucking retire.

>artist that can't draw or design anything
>programmer that can't code anything
>barely even a video game developer

Doesn't Wikipedia require citations anymore?

Attached: wikipedia.png (1392x54, 10K)

those faggots on twitter don't buy comics. they don't know where their LCS is. the point is for nerds who buy comics to boycott and for advertisers that support them to get blasted.

in fact its a good thing if EVS or Jeremy can put zoe quinn in the title of their videos and make some money off of this. none of that revenue goes to quinn.

Just because you're bad doesn't change that you are those things.
Also her page is protected by her cult, which is why her real name isn't there despite pretty much everyone else with an assumed name on Wikipedia having it somewhere on the page. Her feelings are more important than facts.

Her buddy sucked dick hard enough to get himself an editorial job at DC, and he keeps "slyly" slipping her into projects where they need a bunch of extra writers. No seriously, that's what it is. He got a job just to give her a leg up.

I still can't imagine ever reacting that way if someone I knew killed themselves, even if they were a fuckhead.

You're acting like EVS isn't also a huge dramawhore outrage exploiting chucklefuck, just with different politics and actual drawing ability. The dude's using a mentally ill man to his benefit, he's a cunt.

WHat about Superman? Is he safe?

Yes they do. Various media outlets have said that Zoe's a programmer so she obviously is a programmer.

It's honestly fucking fascinating. This chick's kinda the defining person of her time. The ageing goon turned twitter feminist whose breakups and mental disorders eventually have unintentional political consequences.

There's a goddamn decent Russian novel to be written about Zoe.

please share, i did not onow this

She admits this in her now deleted tweet about him. She claimed that when they broke up he tried to kill himself as he could not deal with stress.

I doubt she wanted to kill him but she knew he he was suicidal.

It’ll be Dan Didio or Scott Snyder. Both are involved with this Infected bullshit and close enough for her to make allegations. I’m going with “hostile overly masculine work environment where I literally felt raped from working on edgy material and meeting deadlines”

>Unburnt Witch
I suppose magic is real, but writing talent isn't

Attached: lambchops.jpg (418x522, 80K)

I know Russian winters get cold and long, but I'm not sure Chelsea's Wild Ride is going to get me through as well as The Brothers Karamazov.

Poor Wolf, he's pretty much been brow-beaten by the world since.
Thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=_xbEc_z02nw

Attached: poor wolf.jpg (1548x1050, 383K)

thepostmillennial.com/exclusive-zoe-quinns-allegations-are-falling-apart/

Attached: 1540192158834.png (328x215, 17K)

Bendis + Zoe Quinn

Not only is DC fucked but all the men at the company will get accused of rape after even if they never met her.

Yes but it just keeps going on and on without anyone learning from the mistakes of the past. It's going to take a very good writer to explain the neon glow of LED screens and the dopamine hit of every retweet, like and comment.

But more than that to capture the mindset of someone like Zoe, someone with BPD and let lose unto the wild of social media. Her mental disorders becoming scandals and her actions leaving long lasting ripples that completely fuck the internet dynamic bigger than any corporate shite, long tun. That could make a good novel.

She fucked a bunch of game journo incels and got good reviews for a shit game. Lulzcow of gamergate era. And recently falsy accused someone of rape and I think he killed himself?

But I don't think she has even pretended to do anything that could be construed as art or programming.

Why even risk hiring her? This is going to end badly. A lot worse than Zoe claiming she wasn’t hired because of sexism

Yes, he committed suicide. All I know about Chelsae van Valkenburg aka Zoe Quinn was called out when thunderf00t was in the scene and only recently I heard about her, with this scandal. As she attacked a dude who SHE had abused, no less saying that he abused her, he killed himself and now people are mad, even madder because not was she only lying, not only did he kill himself, SHE abused HIM, and then went after him to make his life shit because her money ran out.

I'd burn her like in the medieval times.

Why do I have the feeling that no one gives the true story, but instead highly distorted versions that fit what they made up in their head.

Has anyone actually read Goddess Mode and can comment on the quality?

I have.
Holy shit.

That's all I gotta say. It ain't Marvile, but it sure isn't coherent.

They already hired her for Goddess Mode and nothing bad happened.
I mean aside from not making money, but that's standard for comics.

>Just how far can you go merely on victim grifting ?

A certain group of people have been doing it since about 1910, so pretty much forever.

Attached: 1564523607739.jpg (2436x1269, 768K)

You know not every Jew gets Holocaust benefits, right?

>1 year later
>How I got diddled by Dan Didio: A confession

>WW1
>They almost died, but they didn't.
>WW2
>They actually died this time!
Where's the grift?

The DMs that show that she was never abused, held captive or raped and that her whole "woke" thing is literally because its a good way to strike at people you want to hurt

>any of them good

Attached: B86065EA-3D27-45D2-9A84-048A38B6F0DF.png (640x956, 736K)

One of her many messages was that you could achieve closeness to God through suffering. As a result, many gullible people put themselves through hell on Earth in order to get into heaven.

its almost as if zoe quinn is unethical

Sure they do, all they have to do is cite their ethnicity and they "win" any confrontation. The beauty of the hoax is it's never a non sequitur.

Self-fulfilling bullshit. "I'm crazy because I think everybody thinks I'm crazy and that makes me think I'm crazy for thinking I'm crazy. Guess I'll kill myself"

>WW1
>they pretended to get culled, but it was actually mostly slavic victims
>WW2
>they pretended to get culled, but it was actually mostly slavic victims

>Poor Wolf
I feel bad for him regarding this situation but fuck this asshole. Motherfucker kept trying to make it seem like he made that VA-11 Hall-A game even though he did a Vita port of it, and kept trying to profit off it more than the Venezuelan creators. He even broke contract with the game rights by trying to get ratings for Xbox/PS4/Switch versions done behind their back. Him getting harassed by Zoe Quinn is messed up but he's a fucking asshole.

Attached: 1567205253779.jpg (294x405, 35K)

You don't know anything for a fact. Your logic is somehow more flawed than those who listen and believe Zoe.

Yeah but you can't say the Pere Ubu song ain't good.

Sounds more like
>They exaggerated being treated like shit as a culling.
>They exaggerated a big culling into a massive culling.

It is and I appreciate it.

Attached: 1567085307768.gif (500x265, 491K)

I've read this. All it does is show how she marketed herself as being in a fun relationship with Alec. It's weird that she's seen as manipulative and dishonest, but suddenly she's totally honest. It doesn't even have to be a case of "she put on a brave face and pretended everything is okay" but the cynicism is so selective this passes as "evidence" to some.

well, explain it step by step then, because these are all small parts I heard here and there.

It's bland with lots of unnecessary dialogue and technobabble to make it seem intelligent but comes off empty as hell instead. There's possibly good concepts and ideas in there, but the characters are walking exposition and quote dumps that's hard to care about.

It's a clickbait site that retards affiliated with it and mouthbreathers keep posting on Yea Forums since it's the only place they get traffic from, why are you surprised?

What makes you think I'm surprised?

Zoe can't write for beans and Robbi's art is so chaotic that you can't get a good grasp on anything.

>tfw your favorite character is safe because no one knows how to write him

Attached: 4D5354BA-A6AA-4BF6-BAD4-6AF3BA729D03.gif (300x225, 3.94M)

why does she make this face is every pic
why is the fishlips the universal callsign for BPD feminist cunt

Attached: file.png (854x580, 728K)

I'm just sayin, calm yourself.

Who, nigga, who

Just posting the authors response to this nonsense

Attached: t.png (1950x987, 197K)

lol I love that NeoGaf is now more based than Yea Forums these days (although Yea Forums's alright weirdly despite the tumblr invasion)

Are you guys proud to be the thankless defenders of a sociopath? Does it woke warm feelings inside you? You worthless cumstains

>Are you guys proud to be the thankless defenders of a sociopath?
If you don't support my website you side with HER!
Fuck off and stop shilling your blog.

Dr Fate

You're not wrong.
Maybe one day someone will come to the logical conclusion that the best way to write Fate is to go back to what made him cool in the early Golden Age days: make him a weird ass enigma.

I love how he’s considered on par with the most powerful dc characters but is always relegated to the sidelines doing nothing until it’s a end of the world deal

Threads autosaged - good long friends.

Attached: james cameron is titanic.jpg (1587x1116, 336K)

Regardless if we talk about her or not she will slither her way into connections and milk her victim status even if she has to make it up. Failing upward is nothing new in this industry.

It forgot to mention the Game Jam scam.

Attached: 1567020408954.png (966x638, 65K)

It can work for anyone whose job it is to talk to the general public (in some way or through some medium), if their target is a public figure.
Some janitor who nobody talks to is more likely to be a big fat case of "why do I care, let the cops handle it", and if you're a janitor yourself, you'll be met with a single digit number of "oh that's so sad (no further action)" posts or even just "who are you?".
Of course...when you're accused, you can't count on that.

What the fuck of coward he is. Just come and tell the truth . They are not your friends. zzz.

My favourite character is Deadpool . Joekelly and duggan ones. But memepool is getting popular and i am afraid of him getting changed by some tumblr shipper.