My diamonds

>my diamonds

Attached: qt.png (636x518, 411K)

Into the shadow realm.

Why did White ask "Who?" when Steven mentioned Spinel? Don't all gems of the same type have the same name? Surely she knows what a Spinel is.

They have facets and cuts attached to their names

She can’t be expected to remember everybody. She’s only Gem.

Is Spinel supposed to be ugly or something? When Steven was trying to calm her down after breaking her weapon she stretched out her body and asked how could anyone like this. And later when the diamonds showed up she hid behind a rock because she was self-conscious about the way she looked compared to the last time they saw her.

Attached: 1568196148745.png (1145x654, 1.01M)

Obviously she means which spinel dummy. There are other spinels and white is just asking steven to specify

I think you're misunderstanding that line. She's concerned they won't remember her at all.

Remember, she's very sensitive about being forgotten.

Attached: RDtears.webm (640x360, 1.47M)

>muh diamoooooonds

Her heart is upside down, she has tear marks down her face, she's visible older and rougher around the edges. It embarrasses her to be seen like that because she used to be small, soft and round.

Her entire appearance is a form of self-harm resulting from her trauma.
Remember when Amethyst "poofed" and reformed in a Pearl cosplay because she was upset about being (negatively) compared to Pearl? This is the same, except Spinel just distorted her original, rounded, cutesy form to be pointy, tear-stained and overall more negative, reflecting her mental state.
But I think she's even cuter this way, and I believe the Diamonds and many anons agree.

her physical transformation is a reflection of how "damaged" she is. maybe this is the gem equivalent of being disfigured so that's why she's concious about it. at the very least she doesnt look like how a spinel is supposed to look anymore.

I like what this comic implies about how she went about changing her form.

Attached: 1568172466933.jpg (1152x9216, 2.42M)

Thank you, user. That's very good.
Also, I'm glad it's not some weird shipping thing where they kiss at the end.

She just reminds me of Vicky when she's angry like that.

Attached: EAegEXAU8AEylBV.jpg (1634x1966, 191K)

The diamond fusion is canon right, it's ok for like gems to fuse

Imagine having Spinel as a babysitter.

>mention in a thread her poofing herself an hero style to reform upside down and edgy
>see this
hmmmmmm

Her past "interaction" with Spinel was probably something along the lines of Yellow or Blue suggesting that they get a new toy like a Spinel to occupy Pink's time and White agreeing to it.

That's dumb though because she reversed to her new form without poofing the second time.
Aka, Sugar just destroyed previous established lore: gems don't need to poof themselves to remodel their body.

All of the rejuvenated Gems did. Seems to me that it’s meant to be a side effect of the rejuvenator - that if the reset is ever undone, the gem simply returns to the way they were prior to being hit with it

She THINKS she's ugly, with her messy hair and the tear-scars on her cheeks. She doesn't look like her innocent self at least, and that's what she believes everyone wants.
She's got abysmal self esteem.

>This will be fun!
>Aren't you the lucky one!

>Her tits are perky and she's TIGHT as hell!
>She'll bring you endless entertainment!
>Your new waifu, SPINEL!

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-09-11-20h05m55s097.png (1920x1080, 1.01M)

HOT

she wishes

Attached: 1568336356186.png (289x977, 102K)

Attached: nice.gif (128x128, 98K)

Needs a tits edit to really work.

Attached: 1418348797360.jpg (500x376, 37K)