Dumbing of Age

He's right, Joyce does have a good caboose

Attached: 2019-09-13-aslongas.png (1000x333, 376K)

I'm going to pull her pants down and smell her butthole.

Is this Joyce the comic now?
I'm not saying that it's not a improvement

based

She's great!

Attached: 1814243 - Dumbing_of_Age Joyce_Brown Ronnie_filyaw TheCrazyPartyCo Whomp crossover webcomic(3).png (391x485, 118K)

Yes, very great

Attached: 2789678 - Chillguy Dumbing_of_Age Joyce_Brown webcomic.jpg (1349x873, 112K)

Ass smells like ass regardless of sex and i just dont know how people enjoy eating or smelling it

Fuck Becky's plot

That's Dina's job

Wasn't she always kinda the main character?

Lewd

Attached: joycehandhold.jpg (409x595, 160K)

This plot is stupid, Harrison seems like a complete jackass, and there is no reason why Jacob would go along with it that doesn't have some pretty negative implications about his character or how he views his relationship with Raidah, but it's my ship and I'll take it.

>talk to your brother about your new gf
>don't even mention her name
Hacky willy does it again.
And what the fuck does "you've done me proud" even mean? I have never read this or even hear someone say this.

You have to remember that in-universe Jacob and Raidah have only been dating for a month tops. "You've done me proud" is an idiomatic way of saying, "I'm proud of you," but is typically used in the context of a mentor/mentee relationship.

Leave Joyce alone you pervert.

I don't think I'll ever understand how willy's grasp of time works. I thought they were dating when dumbing of age started, and they've done the holidays and one of those long school breaks.

Nope. Willis is using a very slow pace rather than a sliding timescale. It's still not Halloween yet, there have been no long breaks, and all the relationship drama has involved people who have been dating for less than 2 months. When put in perspective, the amount of shit that has gone down with the characters is insane. The passage of time is based on the book collections. Each book has between 4-6 chapters, with each chapter covering roughly 1 day with the occasional time skip.

Joyce is a hardcore, sheltered, naive fundie girl who is just starting to break out of that mindset. Still too hungup for regular sex and she's going to terrified of screwing up a blow job. That means a whole lot of butt stuff.

This is a good comic.

Look all I’m saying is I’m fine with race mixing as long as it’s not a white woman with a black man.

It's a slow pace and a sliding timescale. He keeps updating the pop culture references and mute girl had a failed gofundme when her throat was cut even though it wouldn't have existed back then when the comic first started.

Is the black guy gay?

Attached: Thanos_MCU.0.jpg (1200x800, 97K)

Is Joyce finally gonna be blacked?