Why does Yea Forums hate on Hazbin Hotel? I think it looks great

Why does Yea Forums hate on Hazbin Hotel? I think it looks great.

Attached: Charlie 01.png (400x307, 89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CeOWxqYp80A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

John K will finish a movie trilogy of Cans Without Labels that no one will see before the first episode of this is finished

They hate it because the animation style is unironically too good to be turned into a series. This would only work as a mini-series or a short film; I mean, just look at how long its taking for the fucking pilot to get released. Also the artstyle is very unappealing to some. I like it personally, but maybe thats just because im a fan of Harvey rothman

It looks like (and is) made by a 16 year old deviantartist who likes my chemical romance, twilight and creepypasta.
It's the definition of cringy edgyness.

there's some twitter cult or some shit that has a fuckton of screencaps and meme charts they have made about something something furries, they seem to think everyone is required to give a fuck about there e celeb addictions.

Attached: .jpg (720x690, 38K)

I think It looks cool, it doesn't look cringey to me.

This looks like a Harley Quinn / Star vs fanfic gone wrong

Why?

So where's that zoophobia update? I feel bad for anyone getting their hopes up for this shit without realizing it's just going to be another abandoned project.

I honestly don't really care much for it. I don't hate it, but with the super busy designs, the tasteless swearing every five seconds that reminds you of every emo kid in high school who wanted to sound hardcore and the corny overacting in the voices to match, it's just not pulling me in,

At this point, all I'm looking forward to is more Doomguy stuff. Charlie's more or less the only character I remotely like.

Attached: Charlie.png (2373x2306, 1.86M)

I want ti punch Charlie in the face

Still gonna watch desu

Because they character designs and dialogue are cringey as hell, but it's got some legitimately talented people working on it, and it's really frustrating to not see that talent going into something better.

it just looks to me like the kind of shit that attracts all the kind of wrong people and i dont want to be anywhere near this shit.

I think at this point it's even more annoying when people bitch about "ew edge". Hazbin makes me think of some Tim Burton type of shit and I'm liking it so far. Just wish the writing was better and had better humor. I find Charlie Husk and Alastor to be the best designs. I don't get why some people on Yea Forums hate Al's current design so much. Overall I got a somewhat decent feeling the show's gonna be alright.

I don't hate it but I am certainly not a fan of it. Some aspects of it I don't like. Color choice for example, it's a lot of shades of red and pink. I get that the setting is hell but some diversity in the color would help since everything just sorta blends together. For others? I can't say this is everyone but most of the hate is towards the creator of the project than the project itself. Also this is Yea Forums, your bound to find some level of hate towards something. Whether is reasonable or not.

Attached: EC6d_jkWkAEzobj.jpg (1081x1080, 68K)

I hate Vivzie's shitty artstyle and character designs. Plus the writing is too try-hard. It's one thing to be edgy and it's another to make it obvious how 'cool' you're trying to come across as.

TOO MUCH RED

It's made by a cringe era zim fan who never outgrew her cringiness nor became self-aware of just how comedic the show's unironic edgyness is.

For that first I had to know what Hazbin Hotel is. Is some sort of webcomic?

This, it's created by a 2008 scene girl's wet dream

That's pretty much any Twitter fandom desu

It does look great.

For me to poop on!

Attached: thisisatriumph.jpg (1280x720, 148K)

youtube.com/watch?v=CeOWxqYp80A

Get ready to scream.

In my defense the color scheme is a little much. It feels like they are trying to use every possible shade of red only.

Imagine seeing this artwork and thinking it's "too good for animation".

Attached: 1537754766617.png (1360x1199, 3.29M)

this is true

ironically the red would look more red if they had some different colours to contrast it.

I don't give to shits about the show. I just want the Charlie fanart

Attached: 7e4c82d1a65b36fafe14d7de9420f0a3583a0b66r1-580-863v2_uhq.jpg (580x863, 58K)

Because Yea Forums hates everything and has an intense fear of women and gays.

Creator doesn't have a history of finishing what they started, the general writing, and the color scheme being so monotone tend to be the arguments.

That shit is absolutely too complicated to reasonable animate on time

I hope they do get picked up but it's gonna hurt when we have to get a style downgrade.

Vivzie was complaining about how she hates people talking about Doomguy in relation to the show on a stream. I agree.

Well, that's just a crying shame, now ain't it?

Attached: smile.png (650x850, 683K)

awful style, awful designs, awful colours, awful writing, awful characters. it's genuinely fucking atrocious and i cannot understand how people think it looks good in any aspect, especially given vivzie's past track-record and her lack of understanding of commitment. the whole thing is going to be a shitshow

this image still boggles my mind by how little self-awareness she has

doom is like warhammer or jojo where people get obsessed with it and spam it everywhere until everyone gets sick of it

Would there be a way for that particular combo to ever go right?

The question is which color? If this is hell then gold, yellow, and blue won't fit well in. You could use purple on the more classy, powerful, or esoteric demons. Green or brown on the more poor or damned ones. Orange is too close to red to really contrast it enough and might blend in more.

the writing is terrible,is webcomic tier,is fine for amateurs webcomics and the like,but not for animation

Jojo? Maybe
Warhammer? mostly frothing anti-furries, but I rarely see it out of its context even in that situation
Doom? I only ever see it whenever the subject has something to do with hell.

Attached: CLEESE.jpg (500x976, 85K)

pshh you can make any colour spooky. and hell has layers in most media, you could give it an 'ice level' even.

Attached: Art by Dan Norton.jpg (1024x576, 65K)

I character designs are all over the place and humor is kinda meh.
That said I haven't seen enough of it to flat out say I hate it.

>If this is hell then gold, yellow, and blue won't fit well in.
Hell can be interpreted in many ways. Fire, brimstone and half goat people are only symbolic to hell because artists starting copying each other's interpretations.

Some of the really old interpretations in hell had the lowest level be covered in ice.

People talk about Warhammer whenever powerlevels come up a lot.
And a lot of things have to do with hell and/or demons so Doomfags are very common.

lmao

This is why I'm glad they didn't go with zoophobia to turn into a show. Jesus christ I hate her female furry designs.

I think like a few of the cast look fine and the rest are ridiculously bad. The main 4 are alright I just wish Angel had either 2 black eyes or 2 white eyes so it doesn't feel so thrown together, and I don't like Vaggie's jew nose but I guess that's less noticeable. The design I hate the most is Cherri Bomb's. It's so asymmetric and just really ugly to look at in every way, and I don't even mind the red/yellow/pink palette of the show too much. Cherri and Katie look like siblings but they're not related at all. Things like that are why I fucking hate what this show looks like overall. I also don't get Vivzie's giant boner for sharp teeth + no nose combo. Gets old and annoying fast and it makes characters like fucking Satan himself look too similar to other characters.

You’re the type that has trouble truly enjoying things. I pity you.

Same

It's hell what the fuck do you expect
Random haired big titty anime bitches?

Yes, that would be actually enjoyable

plagiarism

I bet we'll get a female president before we get a pilot - and I don't think a woman is gaining the nomination for either party.

>plagiarism

Attached: vivzieTrace01.gif (700x415, 1.86M)

instead of goth aesthetic we'd have modern day basement dweller aesthetic. now you're talking, user

you have a plethora of basic bitch hentai to watch instead then, faggot. those of us who aren't insecure about our past interest in edgy things will enjoy this cute and charmingly edgy show, if not just for some of the character designs alone and not the shit humor.

Attached: pepe_with_wine_glass-6246.jpg (492x492, 70K)

CURSED

>Creator announces another series pilot before releasing the first one

Say what you will about Meta Runner, but Kevin and Luke have their priorities straight

Attached: A29243D2-B614-433B-A07B-93FDF26D84CA.jpg (1916x2880, 579K)

I think it looks cute. I can't stand the creator though.

It’s literally coming out next month, relax

That looks fucking horrible