Violet thread?

violet thread?

Attached: I2_-_Violet_2.png (487x787, 181K)

Other urls found in this thread:

subscribestar.adult/rapetacular
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

CUTE

Attached: violet_parr_cute.webm (1920x1080, 387K)

The recent comic miniseries with her was fucking fantastic and makes me long for an Incredibles monthly.

Attached: Violet.webm (1920x804, 2.64M)

what miniseries ?
you mean Vanish ?

Attached: vanish 115.png (1000x1500, 779K)

The one where Violet meets the girl who can make sonic waves. It's a really cool miniseries.

care to tell the name ?
no idea what you talking about

Attached: the incredibles clothes.jpg (480x898, 69K)

Why don't we just jump to the part where she and her mother do the nasty?

I made'd a thingy today.
Did i do good Yea Forums?

Attached: Welcome Art.jpg (586x852, 85K)

Yes

Holy hell that's some good shit user. Make more.

Neato, is my first time drawing Violet.
Had sum fun.
Any suggestions for future stuff?

Do you think she'll eventually be able to make force field constructs, like the Invisible Woman can? She does have both of Sue's powers, can she use them like Sue can?

I wouldn't be incorrect in assuming that you'd be okay with drawing lewds, would I?

You tellin' me those nips trying to tear out that suit isn't lewd enough?

But yeh i almost draw exclusively lewds cause no one likes my normal stuff :c

What name do u post under

What about a 'reversal' where Tony is ordering something off a menu at a restaurant, turns over, blows water out of his nose, and sees Violet in a 'fun' waitress uniform?

Not sure if that's too much of an ask, but you hit the right balance of lewd without going full Shadman.

Attached: shadmeme.jpg (1200x669, 141K)

Violet making out with her mom. If that doesen't tickle your fancy...Something OK KO related?

I haven't been too active lately, but i've been drawing and animating behind the scene.
I go by Rapetacular. I usually do ideas you folks recommend here. though fair warning my art and animations are somewhat mediocre :c

Just incase ye be skeptical, as proof, that art is cropped and is meant for my recently made Subscribestar account's welcome art, It'll be uploaded by today or tomorrow once the other side is complete.

I stopped using trips because folks get riled up over it for some weird reason.

I think that's a fun try, but its hard to post something borderline "sfw" lewd anywhere these days. Though i think i can get away with posting it on substar.

Eh i feel like that parts over done, but i might try doing a quick sketch of this because i haven't tried drawing Helen yet. So might be good practice in the mean time.

draw violet being inseminated through a hole in her supersuit in your position of choice

I understand, Shadman and Skuddip gave me the taste and now whenever I see those two together it's all I want, they're so aesthetically appealing together to me for some reason I can't explain it. It might be why I'm so into mother x daughter stuff now...then again I've always been kind of /u/ dude...d/u/de

Attached: 1532398856991.png (1280x869, 642K)

Good work, user.

Might I suggest Violet struggling to pull jeans up while in a changing room?

Attached: Elastic.webm (1920x816, 699K)

I thought her suit is supposed to be super strong over whatever.

I think its the difference of both character types that really appeals to it i guess? Maybe thats why they're popular together. With this pairing, folks get the best of both worlds or somethin'

I like this. Would help with expression practice i suppose.

I'll try posting borderline lewd stuff on Yea Forums if a thread relating to violet or incredibles is up i guess.
Or maybe one of the draw threads, otherwise my stuff is always available in public for free.

It's that time again?

Attached: Violet Parr_clothed.png (1280x556, 936K)

Waitress user here. I didn't mean to imply she should be naked or anything, I meant just him being impressed with her being full figured like you've drawn her.

Thanks for replying in either case, hope your art gets you at least a little income.

I see you've done some Sarada stuff, how about Violet dressed as Sarada?

Violet is cute as hell. I like Helen too. I just wish most of their art weren't thicc stuff.

Yeah i know what ye meant,
I meant that it's really ironic that it's hard to upload anything sfw but lewd on any site these days.
And i didn't wanna only upload it on substar, because i try not to paywall my stuff.
And thanks. here's hopin'

I still don't understand why people are so into that sarada animation. I think i put less effort into it than i do with the majority of my other animations yet the traction it got is phenomenal. I seriously don't understand.
Is it because of the animation itself? the position? or is it just sarada as a character?

I think it's a really good animation, you gave her a really good facial expression too.

It's because the majority of Sarada works turn her into a bimbo or insert some horrifying fetish.

Your work is (for a 3D work) on model and 'vanilla', which isn't a bad thing.

Sometimes even the internet gets tired of a forest of dickgirls and just wants something 'comfy'. Hence that piece's popularity.

Attached: That's My Fetish.gif (415x255, 1.97M)

>It's because the majority of Sarada works turn her into a bimbo or insert some horrifying fetish.

Huh... didn't realized that.
Maybe i'll try more vanilla-ish art/animations on her if it comes to it.
Can't say im too familliar with Naruto lore in the first place, the animation was made as requested by an user on Yea Forums.

Unfortunately the model's face has no flexes, so i had to move em manually individually.
Most of the time she ended up with derpy eyes as a result of my mistakes. Tried really hard to make it work
So i'm kinda surprised with this

It's not so much Naruto specifically, it's just how lewds tend to work, especially with commissioned works. The people with the money to pay for the 'better' works tend to be the kind of people that need to be on a watchlist. Pic related certainly understands this better than most.

Attached: astrid.jpg (400x600, 147K)

No, this is mine...

Attached: Violet_Parr and Dash_Parr.jpg (1920x816, 267K)

>astrid.

Oof, i remember when i had to draw some astrid abuse back in the day.
I was sort of fresh on learning to draw. The commissioner is well known now, assuming this is the same person who's been commissioning everyone?
he's actually surprisingly professional and pays well. Im not gonna lie, it wasn't fun, but the money was fat. I miss buying stuff online without a care.

Attached: 1522112783509.jpg (640x779, 88K)

If it had anything to do with pigs...yes...it was that guy.

thats the big thing with monki, the nigga is rich. If you are one of those artists with ridiculously high commission prices you tend to get a few high paying degenerates that pay you over and over. Thats why polyle drew so much shit for him, cause he's the only nigga that can afford it

>high paying degenerates that pay you over and over
Yeah that sounds about right.
I actually tried appealing to folks by drawing free vanilla Astrid stuff, but had no bites. (had furry commissions instead)
Yet people still go around complaining how theres no vanilla Astrid stuff.
It was so frustrating to read the comments sometimes

I can only imagine how frustrating that must be.

Attached: 8Ge94.png (297x297, 68K)

I mean, rich or not if someone can afford multiple pieces it I'm sure they'll capitalize on it. I've only bought commissions from one dude because he's super cheap

Attached: Crusadercaster_Pacifica_and_Mable(stockings).png (1147x782, 157K)

there's a negative to that too, when prices are cheaper sure you get more people, but that means way more work, more deadlines, more headaches, more chances to get cheated, and more idiots to deal with. I don't envy artists but if I was one I'd make 0 dollars cause I'd just draw what I want

Actually, I think he's really obscure. plus he hasnt uploaded alot of nsfw work in a while. But yeah I get where your coming from.

Attached: Lashawna_and_Izzy.png (1000x1000, 200K)

cute lashawna, the art looks familiar but I don't know if I know who that is

Sexysketches on Pixiv

oh thats it, I've seen the /ss/ stuff and the lesbian lolis seducing the muslim babysitter

Love his work, and he's a pretty chill guy. Really make me realize that just because you draw a bunch of morally 'wrong' shit doesn't make you a morally wrong dude. Even though that should seem obvious in retrospect, it's just art.

No.
You did great

Attached: Violet I2.png (250x250, 93K)

Attached: Winston_Deavor_x_Violet_Parr_by_winstondev.png (1119x1492, 1.84M)

he's comin for u

Attached: Winston_Deavor_x_Violet_Parr_by_winstondev2.png (783x1044, 1009K)

Doing expressions on Ryder alone made this funnier than it should me.

I didn't meant to re-use the same pose as the welcome art i did, i think i unconciously did so out of habit because of the first art i did on violet.

This was fun to do, I think i'll try to actually polish this when i get the chance.

Yer stuffs next!

and thanks :'D

Attached: Violet Co Request 01 Wip.jpg (1368x950, 458K)

I suppose i'll try my luck here as well,
I recently had a substar account where this pic related is made for

While i also have other stuff planned for uploads, i guess in relation to topic are two SFM animations i did on Violet as well.
I'll be uploading them within the next 24 hours when i get the chance.

Just a heads up, none of my stuff is locked behind a paywall, they'll be uploaded on the usual rule34 sites everywhere.
This substar account is just to collect donations where i can and probably is going to be a safe space for where i can post wips and future project plans

subscribestar.adult/rapetacular

Attached: Welcome Art Final.jpg (1920x1080, 980K)

>that banner
So YOU'RE the one who keeps making artwork of Sarah from "The Last of Us"!

You're doing God's work!

actually nah,
I only made one sarah art from months back.

But i can guess why you might think that.
Unfortunately i am not allowed to point it out for disclosure agreements :c

Hope the best for you homie I like the stuff I'm seeing on paheal like that gwen wildmutt thing. You're name is real familiar, did one of those /aco/ games try getting you forever ago? I wanna say it was a starwars one. Glad to see you're improving

Do you still get take money via Patreon?

Yes, but i don't think i can post anything at all there or even mention it.

Patreon gets on my butt about it.
I was thinking of moving everything to Subscribe star from there on.

Rip i think i haven't changed the banner on that one yet since they got on my case.
I wanted to avoid a boring art for the Patreon banner.

Regardless i think i'm going to focus SFW projects for Patreon only and NSFW stuff on substar.

Well, I'll make sure to drap some bucks in, not now though, I'm flat broke :P

is no worries, but i appreciate the sentiment.
I'm all too familiar with that position, that's why none of my stuff is pay walled.

Just poke on by the usual rule34 sites tomorrow, i'll be uploading new stuff then.

Ah, good content without paywalls, aint that a fucking dream?