Who is your favourite Jewish superhero?

Who is your favourite Jewish superhero?

Attached: 99915BC9-5EC1-4E85-9F83-C6C99171ABA6.jpg (780x1200, 480K)

For me, it's Jewcano

Attached: 6a00d83451b9f369e200e54f6991348834-800wi.jpg (448x335, 79K)

Spider-Man.

Attached: 73A4DFF9-2A69-4F64-BA17-16FE5345AB13.png (500x368, 231K)

Parker is Irish and his slav artist made him in his image, you niggas got ben grimm be happy with that Ben is awesome

Attached: super-hero-blue-soap-character-cartoon-vector-17644834.jpg (968x1080, 160K)

>Didn't invite Magneto but his faggot grandson is there

Attached: TerrigenGasChamber.png (1161x498, 1.07M)

Attached: 37039326534_1fe428ffef_b.jpg (1023x488, 57K)

Attached: toaa.jpg (1280x1908, 144K)

Hanukkah is kind of lame desu. If I was Jewish i'd just celebrate a secular Christmas.

>Sasquatch is jewish
Bull fucking shit. Someone post when kitty said nigger multiple times

Stop this shit meme.

Prevention:

don't come /pol/

>oy vey mists are not much different than gas
>becomes mutant Hitler and genocides humans
The great irony of Magneto is that he survived the Nazis who were racial supremacists to become the biggest mutant supremacist Nazi ever

They're not fucking Swiper. The hell was that supposed to do

Attached: 922019-first-trailer-for-dora-and-the-lost-city-of-gold-starring-isabela-moner.jpg (350x168, 22K)

Why wouldn’t you just be Christian

a big reason why the jews didnt get assimilated in their ~2000 years of wandering around foreign peoples was because of how autistic they were about maintaining their rituals & ceremonies

Soothe his autism

Not a hero usually, but Harley Quinn

Attached: B032675C-9B1D-4504-86AE-B92CD65AC337.gif (500x241, 54K)

moon knight , legion, and booster gold

This picture is missing Magneto outside looking sad and lonely like Robert DeNero at the end of the Merchant of Vinice
Also
>No Sabra

Do you think Jews killed Christ on accident or something?

Cant choose between Ben and Moon Knight

Isn't Wiccan, you know, wiccan?

Magneto

>The jews are being served exclusively by blacks
really makes you think

Huh, didn't know Songbird was Jewish too.

Ragman. Also based pew

Once upon a time his realization of what he was becoming drove him right out of his career of villainy. Eventually a return to status quo was mandated and he'd been stuck in a stupid heel-face revolving door ever since.

Nope. Real name Billy Kaplan (and initially chose the name Asgardian, so it's safe to say there's some sort of religious ambivalence there).

So are you blind or just stupid?

That reminds me, what's Speed doing? It's always Wiccan this and Wiccan that but what about not-Pietro?

wait a minute, why the fuck is a dude lighting the sabbat candles? what kind of a jews are those? then only time when a jewish male can light them, if he is alone, can't go spend sabat with a jewish family, and there is no one there. And even then it is considered an ominous thing to do. Why is marvel making light of jewish tradition?

Show me a non-black servant in that picture

Moon Knight and Ben Grimm

No, no, user. He is extinguishing them.

Yeah. That’s the point of his character.

I'm surprised that nobody mentioned Colossal Boy yet...

Attached: images (2).jpg (200x510, 24K)

Well the fact that he is making new fire on sabbat is a separate thing, but I am not some crazy loon for americans to know how a real Jew would behave. When a sabbat candle is lit on sabbat, it has to be done with a fire that was lit before sabbat started, otherwise your working and breaking the convent with God.

So he's a cultural appropriator.
Our religion isn't your costume.

I know user, I was only kidding.

One waiter in the back, Chinese
One black person visible, a girl holding a dish of food

>sabbat candles
That's a Hanukkah menorah, you ninny.
Of course, it's drawn wrong (center candle is supposed to be higher or otherwise visually distinct from the others) and they're being lit in the wrong order and for some reason they're using used candles instead of new ones, but the sentiment is appreciated.

Shabbat candles (or any other fires) are never lit on Shabbat itself. What you're thinking of is a yom tov.

Does Hershel count?

Attached: d57d127b-51a5-478a-b08f-3e44b8a6adc3.jpg (620x786, 217K)

Classic Kitty can't be beat

Attached: kitty.jpg (503x509, 75K)

Surprised Kitty "White" Pryde can go a day without calling a black person some racial slur.

Being a Jew and being a racist are not mutually exclusive concepts.

About Ben Grimm's forskin.

Did it grow back when his skin turned to stone? If not, would his gland turn to stone as well?

Attached: garfield-wheres-my-foreskin-john-and-garfunkel-41093364.png (500x426, 96K)

You have to be a special kind of mentally disturbed to be a Jewish white supremacist. Like the guy who invented sea monkeys, he went insane and started donating to the KKK later in life. Or Bobby Fischer.

>You have to be a special kind of mentally disturbed to be a Jewish white supremacist
How so? Or are you in the camp of "Jews aren't white"?

Jews are Schrodinger's Minority. They can be either white or non-white depending on who's doing the polemicizing.

They’re white enough to be recognized as white by passerbys and census data, but not white enough to be considered white by white supremacists. Most white supremacists see them as their biggest enemy/threat because they’re “infiltrators”.

That's a Hanukkah menorah, you ninny.
Of course, it's drawn wrong (center candle is supposed to be higher or otherwise visually distinct from the others) and they're being lit in the wrong order and for some reason they're using used candles instead of new ones, but the sentiment is appreciated.

well it looks more like sabbat stuff. for hanukka you would it would look different, doesn't even have the back ligh stick holder.

>Shabbat candles (or any other fires) are never lit on Shabbat itself. What you're thinking of is a yom tov.

okey english is not my even second language. but how the hell would you light a candle without lighting one. You have to have an open fire tha tyou light before sabat, and God help if you forget to set it on, or something happens to electricity and it does not light itself(but then your really fucked, because the food warming plate doesn't work either).

First two light is oldest woman, then daughter, but she only can light one and women go hardcore crazy, if her sons wife lights two. A man lighting one, is a travesty. It is along stuff, can you eat non kosher stuff or can you save the life of someone in sabbat. technicaly yes, but if people know you did it, they will not like it, doesn't matter if it is technicaly okey.

So it's more just religious intolerance confused for racism?

Jews are the ones who don't want to be seen as white and create this stupid diversion between themselves and everyone else. We are just respecting their choice.

You can actually see a progression where she casually tossed the word around to make a point because she was an edgy 13 year old.
But eventually she grew up and realized that it wasn't helping her arguments any to brandish a slur to counter a slur.

Kitty is my prime waifu.
Ben is the best character.

That area is all rocked over.

Attached: Kitty Pryde Marvel Age 32.jpg (600x458, 112K)

It's racism confused for religious intolerance.
Either works, really.
It really doesn't help that jewish communities are still trying to reach out and help their own as a proactive defensive measure.

>well it looks more like sabbat stuff. for hanukka you would it would look different, doesn't even have the back ligh stick holder.
Are you trying to tell a literal practicing Jew what does and does not count as Shabbat and Hanukkah candles?

>english is not my even second language
Obviously.
>but how the hell would you light a candle without lighting one
I meant the practice of lighting a flame from a pre-existing flame is only allowable on yom tov, not Shabbat.
>You have to have an open fire tha tyou light before sabat, and God help if you forget to set it on, or something happens to electricity and it does not light itself
What does electricity have to do with candles?
>First two light is oldest woman, then daughter, but she only can light one and women go hardcore crazy, if her sons wife lights two.
News to me.
>can you eat non kosher stuff
No.
>or can you save the life of someone in sabbat
Absolutely. Pikuach nefesh (saving a life) trumps Shabbat.
>technicaly yes, but if people know you did it, they will not like it, doesn't matter if it is technicaly okey.
?

Attached: nerot.png (796x565, 353K)

Not really. Most white antisemites (including the Nazis) hated/hate Jews on the basis of their ethnicity, not their religion. They’re so paranoid about it that if you have even like >10% Jew blood you’re automatically a saboteur and an enemy; doesn’t matter if you’re actually Christian and white as snow.

>Are you trying to tell a literal practicing Jew what does and does not count as Shabbat and Hanukkah candles?
What are you sefardi?

>I meant the practice of lighting a flame from a pre-existing flame is only allowable on yom tov, not Shabbat.
that is not true. you can go to any school and they will tell you that you can not light open flames on sabat.

>What does electricity have to do with candles?
the self lighitng ones need electricity to light themselfs, and if you don't have electricity, then heating plate doesn't work. so. food is going to be cold.

>News to me.
considering other claims you made, I am not suprised by that.

>Absolutely. Pikuach nefesh (saving a life) trumps Shabbat.
And again, I was saying that a man lighting a candle is not forbiden in very specific situations(he is alone, no women are there, there is no jewish family he can join etc), but if someone goes on in public about how they light stuff while being a man, then it is as if someone braged that they eat non kosher stuff to avoid hunger or saved someones life on sabbat. Doesn't matter if it is okey, it is not okey for people. It is like keeping a wife, when it is known she can't have children. Can you be married to here? of course. Can you gain the knowladge she is barren, after the marrige is finalised? yes of course. Can you stay married to here anyway? techniclly yes, but practicaly everyone versed in the law is going to tell you that your offending your parents and ancestors with it, specially if your the oldest son or even worse the only son they have. Then it is as bad as killing them.

>technicaly yes, but if people know you did it, they will not like it, doesn't matter if it is technicaly okey.
What part of technicly is hard to understand?

This page is lacking, Magneto, Quicksilver, and Wanda.

The correct answer.
He wasn't the hero the superhero comics deserved, but he was the one they needed.

Friendly reminder that Yea Forums wants to see ALL Jews brutally murdered and exterminated, including Jew capeshit.

The one that used stingrays to spy in the white house
I believe his name was The Stingray. Killed his arch a while ago, some Australian guy

Is Marc allowed to count, considering his whole gimmick?