How do you feel when a show is called "Character's Name" or "___ & ____"...

How do you feel when a show is called "Character's Name" or "___ & ____"? I've noticed it's far more common in animation than live-action.

I personally prefer it when a show avoids that.
>Hey Arnold
>Futurama
>King of the Hill
>Angry Beavers
>Family Guy

Etc.

Attached: a4a06e0c-c4d8-4b34-a55e-a28c57ecc429.jpg (400x600, 53K)

Does Hey Arnold really count? It’s got Arnold in it.

Yeah, it counts. Arnold used to be a daydreamer in the earlier episodes, so the phrase "Hey, Arnold!" was supposed to be a common thing characters would shout to snap him out of it. It's a bit more clever than just calling the show "Arnold" or "Arnold & Helga".

What about instances where it's the character's name accompanied by a subtitle?

Attached: 20 episodes in, and still no waifus.png (1920x1080, 1.4M)

I fucking hate it, can't really explain why other than it comes off as obnoxious and unimaginative. Made even worse when the character is a prick or poorly written

Long titles don't seem to work as well for American shows. Everyone always boils down the show's title to something shorter and no one ever says the full thing.

>MaoMao
>Star Vs
>Always Sunny
>Gumball
>Foster's Home

If I never see another book titled "[Name]'s Story" again, it will be too soon.
Why not just print on the cover, "I have no imagination and just want to con you into buying pages of dreck"?

When educational shows do better then you that's a problem
It's the same thing with self-titled albums or artists who name a song after the most-repeated line: How can I trust you to be creative and express thoughts if you can't even come up with an imaginative name

>Always Sunny
Perfect timing. I just started watching that show the other day, and I am HOOKED. Makes me wonder why it took this long to give it a try!

Attached: Mac Bangs Dennis' Mom.png (500x434, 281K)

Right? I’m a total addict and I kinda wanna fuck Dee. Also Danny Devito is a jewel.

Nigga I'm from Philly don't diss Always Sunny

But you didn't say It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia!

>and I kinda wanna fuck Dee
Oh, you have no idea

Attached: Dee can get the 'D'.png (870x652, 306K)

She hits that perfect blend of hot, desperate, slutty, and immoral. She's a woman you could enthusiastically hatefuck and feel good about yourself for doing so.

Damn, he really did just prove you right

Attached: swish.jpg (656x369, 37K)

it wouldnt be called Arnold and Helga because Helga is more or less a side character for most of the show. Arnold is closer to Gerald

>How do you feel when a show is called "Character's Name" or "___ & ____"?
I don't like it because it forces writers to keep the focus on the main character at all times which usually ends up resulting in the entire cast sucking MC's dick

Helga has a A LOT of episodes dedicated to her. In fact, she's almost as prominent in the intro as Arnold, even leading the girl's team that faces off Arnold's boys team.

Are you serious, man? Helga was practically the protagonist as the series went on. After maybe the first two seasons or so, Arnold & Gerald episodes became less common while Helga episodes became the norm. The show grew to be from her POV, with Arnold usually left as the straight man or plot device.

Attached: twiddling.gif (500x342, 439K)

I wanna lick those mature mommy legs

Attached: 3FF467F3-70F9-48A1-B155-766CD261F961.gif (300x264, 919K)

But you also wanna cuddle afterwards because you honestly the both of you could use one.

>I don't like it because it forces writers to keep the focus on the main character at all times which usually ends up resulting in the entire cast sucking MC's dick

Attached: steven intensively bouncing.gif (213x176, 85K)

CUPCAKE & DINO
APPLE & ONION
PICKLE AND PEANUT
COW AND CHICKEN
REN & STIMPY
SANJAY AND CRAIG
ROBOT AND MONSTER
DANGER & EGGS

WILL IT NEVER END??

Attached: glistening shota booty.gif (500x284, 511K)