Phoenix Jones IS BACK

He's officially out of retirement guys. Anyone else as fucking hyped as I am?

twitter.com/ThePhoenixJones/status/1172335297754890241

Attached: phoenix11-4eaf9a6ad2a644bdf7274e1dc15dde26b0a75516-s800-c85.jpg (646x485, 91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mysteriousuniverse.org/2016/07/real-batman-fights-crime-in-moscow/
twitter.com/jnecreaper?lang=en
pastebin.com/DHpDDWcj
io9.gizmodo.com/meet-seattle-superhero-phoenix-jones-arch-nemesis-the-5906825
youtube.com/watch?v=vm2ibnzM1YI
youtube.com/watch?v=Fu7TCu9a3sM&t=157s
youtube.com/user/UrbanAvengerRLSH/videos
m.youtube.com/user/GreekGadgetGuru
m.youtube.com/watch?v=HplYlFZZcO4
reallifesuperheroes.com/2011/03/16/z/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philippine_Drug_War
youtube.com/watch?v=tRQO0HLZzCI
youtube.com/watch?v=eKsFgEV6k7E
youtube.com/watch?v=sXQkXXBqj_U
youtube.com/watch?v=ABXXBqJC07E
youtube.com/watch?v=uaqb8vKBzaU
youtube.com/watch?v=yZ5Zf0ZKnvQ
youtube.com/watch?v=pJk0p-98Xzc
youtube.com/watch?v=VQt6r_RCV1M
youtube.com/watch?v=vOn7WxHjbXI
youtube.com/watch?v=7kSuas6mRpk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

pheonix jones please dont die like an idiot

he's going to die like an idiot isn't he

Attached: 1529032997221.jpg (783x586, 141K)

I don't want to see a broken man reassemble himself and then break again.

Attached: bugs sad.jpg (232x197, 38K)

He's been doing this since 2012 and has been shot and stabbed before and made it, so I'm not terribly worried.

The Redemption Arc

I'm so glad we live in this amazing time of real life superheroes protecting our streets

Attached: The-Xtreme-Justice-League.jpg (615x409, 58K)

>tfw writers can't come up with new good characters
>they just keep using the same ones over and over

Attached: 1458086015977.jpg (384x356, 72K)

Go away Grant, you’re messing with my head again.

Soon, we will hit peak Hypercrisis.

Attached: 8bc.gif (384x158, 2.1M)

This, he sounded like he had no hope left for humanity when he retired.

I just wanna move into his town and go full Monarch on this nigga

Attached: Screenshot_20190912-235157_Google.jpg (1076x1210, 713K)

Ah yes, Paunchy Patriot and his Roman Riot Legionaries. We are definitely safer with those guardians of justice on patrol

>Walks around downtown Seattle after
>Raindrops Keeps Falling on My Head plays

Who would have thought dressing up in a rubber suit and getting stabbed by crackheads did nothing about the growing opioid epidemic, gang violence, organized crime, or gun violence

Does anyone else want to see this guy take on organized crime or is it just me

Why haven't they made a movie about this guy yet?
I want to see what this guy does with real funding

No, I do not want to see a beloved hero die.

Goddamn, this is an unexpected thread.

Attached: 5120B793-53CC-43DC-B802-D754C9DCB55D.jpg (572x533, 144K)

>guy with family whose identity is well know taking on organized crime

damn user, you're a real visionary

He raised a shit ton to get the bulletproof armour made from donations alone. He also makes a ton from MMA. He's got a lot.

>Tubby Pimpernel
>Technicolor Riot
>The Green Shinguard
>Sergent Caesar

In all seriousness, I'd rather he take on corrupt cops and the system instead.

>Jones mobile

An user said it best
You don't do good because it'll change the community, you do good because it means the world to that one person in need
Jones made the mistake of overestimating his ability and impact

There was a Russian Batman taking down organized crime
He did well but went MIA
I think he either called quits or he legit died

Make way for best boy.

Attached: ACA0FDB1-40D8-4309-99AE-8C765902F1E0.jpg (250x350, 22K)

Bald Star was the hero we needed most

Attached: 12.jpg (300x168, 11K)

>There was a Russian Batman taking down organized crime
>He did well but went MIA
>I think he either called quits or he legit died
Oh shit, anyone got any details on this?

He needs a new suit to be honest, him wearing an actual helmet was an improvement but he's still so fucking exposed in this

Tell me more user

Attached: 1453703355046.gif (368x243, 1.17M)

Attached: 12.jpg (620x400, 112K)

>Xtreme

basically just a glorified charity worker at this point

Third to the left is still active. Uses some crazy stilt things that apparently allow faster movement, they're springy or something, there's video somewhere and it's insane

>exposed

What? It's a fucking bulletproof suit man what the fuck do you mean exposed

Pic related would unironically go “DEUS FUCKING VULT”

Attached: 7B9199C9-1294-4A78-8996-431D212DB979.jpg (306x588, 24K)

mysteriousuniverse.org/2016/07/real-batman-fights-crime-in-moscow/
Twitter last used in 2017
twitter.com/jnecreaper?lang=en
Sort of thinking it was a publicity stunt

>video somewhere
What was his name again, and could you link the video?

Black by popular demand

Attached: Havin a blast.gif (322x322, 611K)

I don't remember his name, that's the issue.

>Glorified charity worker
Haha no. That’s every one of these fags.

>mfw he's back to stop the Incel Joker Gang

Attached: Magnus Incel-Fighter.jpg (618x554, 46K)

Source?

They did only problem is it came out before he started

Attached: MV5BMTcxMDkxNjI1NF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMzE5Njc1NA@@._V1_.jpg (1350x2000, 2.18M)

PREVIOUSLY
>"My whole life has been about making a balance. I’ve seen a lot of stuff on the street. In the end, there is not a balance. It doesn’t make sense. I’ve seen it on the streets. I’ve seen what people do to each other. And I live with it every day. Every day I live with horrible, horrible things. And I think to myself, ‘I made a difference.’ But I didn’t make a difference. It didn’t make a difference.”
>“The difference was supposed to be the people who saw (a superhero), being inspired to not act this way anymore. We have not gotten that lesson. We didn’t get it at all. The shots. The stabbings. The bullets. It wasn’t worth it. No one got it. Maybe I stopped an individual situation, but people were supposed to get better...”

Attached: F0A4B0A1-9BAC-4CD4-BCC7-26E13921406E.jpg (620x465, 51K)

>What? It's a fucking bulletproof suit man what the fuck do you mean exposed
It's a bulletproof vest tho isn't it? Haven't kept up with him, but last i knew it was only that covered by the rubber suit and the helmet. That's exposed, especially for stabbings which is what fucks him up most of the time

Thank goodness the Umbrella Security Service is here! They'll give those zombies some justice!

Attached: USSWOLFPACKTEAM.jpg (1920x1080, 349K)

>he actually thought anybody would be inspired by him and not just think he was an autistic faggot who took LARPing too far
wow
he's going to wind up burned alive in a ditch or something if he's lucky
if he's not, then his family will die in a drive-by shooting

Attached: 1443657082930.jpg (567x561, 65K)

HBO Documentary “Superheroes”. At one point there’s like 30 of them doing charity stuff near Comic Con. There’s also a superhero couple that specialize in homeless outreach.
I did a thesis on these guys once, so I know a lot.

Fucking kek

Was that game ever worth playing?

I liked this one

Attached: MV5BMzM4MjI5MzcwNV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMDEzMjkxMw@@._V1_.jpg (1436x2048, 530K)

>if a bunch happen to do charity work they therefore have no interest in actual crime

wow user, must have been a hell of a thesis. Not everyone is Thanatos, man.

Nope

>I did a thesis on these guys
Post it

No. Just no. They really do have the occasional confrontation. When you’re not taking down alien motherships, you have a lot more time on your hands, hence the outreach.

Soon as I edit out ID information.

>has been shot and stabbed before and made it
So then he has already used up his luck doing retarded shit and now he is gong o die doing retared shit. Good to know.

Is there anything MORE autistic than dressing up in a costume and pretending to be a "real life superhero?"
Props to this guy for actually putting himself in harms way, though. Most "real life superheroes" just give food to homeless people or other stupid shit like that.

Attached: 1567748856342.png (649x559, 824K)

Actually never mind. I just made a pastebin.

pastebin.com/DHpDDWcj

9 pages still count as a thesis, right?

I would arch the fuck out of this guy. Get otter mode fit,learn some ufc take down moves,and maybe steal a nuclear weapon from the missile silos in SD.

>No. Just no.

Attached: 88312C31-5B23-4B30-A3B7-4414A75D5EEE.jpg (851x833, 123K)

you mean "get shot trying to break into a nuclear missile silo" right?

I 100% knew this would be in there:
>The Oxford Dictionary defines “vigilante” as
But it's not bad so far I'm just breaking your balls

He seemed like such a freak back in the day, but now with kecked spartan vs beta keck for life literally battling in the street, and whatever the hell the dudes who dildo themselves on camera to “own the libs” are, he seems like a paragon of normality.

Yup. Researching this was my introduction to Sombra Negra, and that fucker with the private prison. What was his name again?

I dunno, just finished though, good read user

>Want to be a vigilante, but know I would die in the first month.
I’m sad.

There are missile bases guarded by no one of importance.

Anyone elses city have the Citizen app? It just came to mind and it is pretty remarkable to watch/get alerts on breaking crime in your immediate area in real time. Like, it's the perfect, almost futuristic tool for crime detection, the stuff of comics

Run for Mayor!
Then get a Oscar worthy movie about your life!

Phoenix Jones lightning pose when?

Does anyone honestly think these glorified larpers are a good thing? I get it, wanting to help out is a nice sentiment but everything about "real life superheroes" feels like a weird mix of selfishness and sheltered escapism.

get a load of this fag

I don't think corporal Dick Howard of the US Army needs to be highly regarded by his peers to shoot you.

I think it's about time!

cringe cope and rent free

The fuck are you on about?

Attached: Capture.png (346x115, 4K)

So how long until we get crazy costumed criminals?

I am not troubled by these vigilantes like you and think it's about time heros emerge, why the hell not, hope this helps

Half an our before Joker comes out in theaters

based

Never suggested you were all the same person

I never said I was troubled, I just think it's kind of pathetic that these people have to try and make their escapist fantasies a reality to help people. It truly is real life larping.

>these people have to try and make their escapist fantasies a reality to help people. It truly is real life larping.

Right, yeah, have you ever read a Batman comic or seen a flick? That's the deal.

t.villain

>Is there anything MORE autistic than dressing up in a costume and pretending to be a "real life superhero?"

Going on threads to ask if something is more autistic than something else?

>quite literally risking your life so that you can inspire people and try to stop individual crime the best you can
>pathetic

Think you're projecting there, sonny

Watching a Batman movie doesn't make me want to put on a pair of tights and go look for a mugging to stop because real life doesn't work like that. Phoenix Jones is the closest thing we have to a "real life superhero" and he's barely done anything.

>barely done anything

Attached: 731.jpg (486x409, 45K)

still guarded by military personnel
how exactly do you plan on killing or subduing everybody in the base who has a gun? once you do, how are you going to get the nuclear warhead out? chances are its pretty heavy, and probably attached to a missile as well (unless they don't attach them to the missiles until they're ready to launch, I can't remember). do you know how to disassemble a nuclear missile and remove the warhead safely? how are you going to transport the warhead away from the base without getting caught on your way out? every law enforcement agency, as well as the national guard, are going to be looking for you.
you can't steal a warhead user, it's impossible. just learn chemistry and make nerve gas.

It's just as ridiculous to try to be a contrarian irl JJ Jameson saying someone voluntarily using their skills to help people is somehow bad

If they truly wanted to devote their lives to helping people they would have become a police fighter, EMS worker, firefighter, or a number of any other legitimate occupations for helping people. You could even start some sort of neighborhood watch if you just wanted to do something to help out your community. It's just vanity, pure and simple.

Nice bait. I wasn't sure if you were legitimately like this or just trying to be a contrarian but your reading comprehension seems to suggest the latter.

What has he done other than stop a handful of minor felonies over the years?

Superheroes aren't real and trying to live out your comic book fantasies in real life is one of the most autistic things a person can do.

wew lad, that's not the point. The guy's inspired a ton of people by the fact some retard is willing to put on a costume and actually try to use his skills to do something insanely cool. People see that fuck and have some faith in humanity.

>superheroes aren't real

yikes, this entire thread proves otherwise

Ok Phoenix Jones, I think you're overestimating your impact here a bit.

>spend years as a hero trying to make a difference
>retire in shame when he realizes his hard work and suffering wasnt doing anything
>but the call for justice does not fade
>comes back out of retirement to save the day
This nigga is straight up living TDKR.

The point is all non-powered heros are larping. Is it the healthiest most sensible way to help? No, but who cares, it's the will to make a difference.

Attached: BABDEEC3-2DAF-40D1-8D72-F1533AFDC8FB.jpg (1336x2048, 611K)

If I were to do this I'd probably be labeled a domestic terrorist.

Attached: 1548423038800.jpg (500x585, 93K)

>some autists that cosplay in real life are superheroes

Maybe this time the shooter will at least dye his hair the correct color.

>some autists who cosplay in your capeshit movies are superheroes but when someone actually does it they aren't

No need for greentext, this is our brave new world

this, batman is basically larping if we follow that logic

It's the same shit as benefactors only doing charity for photo-shoots and esteem, it's incredibly disingenuous

People have tried to explain to you why you're wrong, you're just being a bitch for the sake of it now.

They're fucking movies user, they're not real. RDJ isn't a superhero.

Well yes, there's been many comic stories hammering in the fact that Batman is ultimately a boy in a man's body playing cops and robbers in his pajamas.

Yeah, couldn't have said it better myself. Thanks for agreeing with my point.

All I've seen is a bunch of autsits screeching at me because I said their comic books aren't real.

What point? They're not actually doing anything because superheroes don't exist outside of fiction. You don't see Batman doing photo-shoots or interviews in his story, do you? It's pure attention seeking.

bloody hell you're daft. I give up.

Regular joes have actually wandered into nuclear weapons silos. Our security on some of them is comically bad; there have been articles written about it. If someone seriously wanted to break in they'd get alarmingly far before anyone stopped them.

There was already a self-indulgent hipster fedora tipping supervillain for him named Rex Velvet.
io9.gizmodo.com/meet-seattle-superhero-phoenix-jones-arch-nemesis-the-5906825

These "real life superheroes" are WAY too self-conscious about the superhero thing.
You don't call yourself a "real life hero" if you are one.
Much closer to our world's version of superheroes would be bounty hunters (Dog the Bounty Hunter would have definitely counted since he had a superhero name and everything), or those people who murder drug dealers in countries like the Philippines. Or that White Death sniper guy during WWII (or Red Baron now that I'm think of war examples).
And as far as supervillains go our world had plenty of those e.g.
>The Unabomber
>The Manson Family
>Pogo the Clown (yeah, I know he probably didn't dress up as a clown for the rapes and murders most of the time, but I'm doing the best with what we have here, and the fact he did go around performing as a clown is enough for me)
>Zodiac Killer
>BTK
>The Merry Pranksters
>ISIS
>Guccifer
>Vlad the Impaler
>General Butt Naked
>The Branch Davidians
>Aum Shinrikyo

No there wasn't. That was just a guy who did a couple poorly made youtube comedy videos.

Sounds pretty much like Monarching to me, dipshit. I guess you would run down in your little fucking princess outfit and try to monologue at him, which is so very, very different from an unfunny YouTube video.

Capeshit is a brain infection

I couldn't disagree with you more. bounty hunters amount to repo men only they are working for the state instead of a private entity. There is nothing
inherently heroic about it.

>he's actually back
THREAD THEME!
youtube.com/watch?v=vm2ibnzM1YI

Attached: 1566891514012.gif (500x500, 1.61M)

I remember this thread. Everyone was basically depressed over what he said and offered condolences like he died. In a way he did and now there's a chance it'll happen for real but I really hope not.

I think that's more of a case of real life informing superheroes than the other way around.

>unabomber
>villain

Attached: Homelander angry.jpg (682x738, 80K)

There was...an idea. To bring together a group of remarkable people...so that when we needed them..they could fight the battles that we never could..

Questions:

1. Does anyone here know what fictional heroes Phoenix Jones likes that gave him the influence to do this?
2. Does he read comics or watch hero related media?
3. Has he seen the Kickass films?Because he gives off so much Kickass vibes.

Attached: A0A3F033-7DE4-467D-9A92-FEEF150EA93F.jpg (295x295, 15K)

lol this guy got ninja booties

Attached: JackCero.jpg (517x600, 37K)

His fucking hair reveal back then was amazing.

Dressing up in a costume and stopping a mugging is heroic. The problem is you focus entirely on the costume and ignore the selfless act of putting oneself in harm's way to stop a crime.

Guaranteed replies:
>B-but he's only doing it to make himself feel good!
Not an argument. An altruistic act making the actor feel good does not invalidate the good done by the act.
>B-but costumes are for autists! Cringe!!
No one cares about what you think is autistic or cringe. Snap a pic and put it in your personal cringe collection.
>B-but stopping small crimes doesn't affect large scale change! Street-level vigilantes are treating the symptoms, not the disease!
No shit. The point of street-level vigilantism is to stop individual acts of crime, not affect societal change (although changing a few hearts and minds might occur over time as you touch more people's lives in a beneficial way). That's what Phoenix Jones lost sight of. He got depressed because his individual acts of heroism weren't affecting widespread societal change, which he shouldn't have expected.

I hope he takes care of our illegal immigration problem

Street-level vigilantism isn't a game, it's not something to create power fantasies and it's not something to dress up in a costume to live some autistic superhero dream. Sure, he stopped a handful of muggings but there are cases where Jones escelated conflicts because unsurprisingly people in the real world aren't going to react to some manchild wearing a Batman costume like they do in the comics. The reason costumed vigilantes rarely spring up in real life because they don't work in the real world, it's goddamn fiction for a reason. A lot of people in society already have problems with the police tackling crime the way they do and that's their job. You think some retard with no training trying to live out a child's fantasy is going to sit well with most rational people? It's a miracle Phoenix Jones hasn't caused more trouble than he has.

So we have real life super heroes, where are the real life super villains?

They came first

Attached: 3b-mammary-vest-ed-gein.jpg (632x332, 30K)

>mfw this is literally the Dark Knight Returns
Alright boys, stock up on food and necessities because Russia finna bouta nuke us

Attached: 956247A5-3A21-404C-A19A-E4FDA5F5B51E.png (1313x538, 94K)

Never said street-level vigilantism was the most effective method of fighting crime. Just explained what it is.

In general I don't like some random guy taking the law into his own hands with vigilantism. It's one thing trying to help someone during a crime in progress that you come across by chance but going out of your way to look for crimes to mete out justice is a recipe for trouble, especially so when it's some sheltered comic book nerd wearing a goofy costume.

this

Well said

>if criminals are going to come to my local store and try to kill me and my loved ones I guess I better find them first.

Wait, what?

>9 pages
not a thesis bro
that's more like an extended thought

bigass bump

based thread

>Most "real life superheroes" just give food to homeless people or other stupid shit like that.
Phoenix Jones shits on "heroes" that do that. He

What's wrong with giving food to the homeless though?

youtube.com/watch?v=Fu7TCu9a3sM&t=157s

Nothing is wrong with but you should not put on a superhero costume to do it.

rip in piece my dude

>supervillains
don't masturbate those dead faggots by pretending they were worthy of the title. they were stupid attention whore motherfuckers and now they are dead

>they were stupid attention whore motherfuckers
...so supervillains?

I dunno, if I was a homeless kid and some guy looking like Superman stopped by and gave me food, that shit would blow my mind

>should not
oh so there's some sort of rule against it or you're just upset for personal reasons?

How do we kill Phoenix Jones? I'll move to Seattle if i have to. I need a supervillain persona too.

Some day there will be some costumed do-gooder that prevents a major tragedy from happening and the world won't be the same for a long time.
The least of their problems would be dying.

Attached: 29717270_1830541773674577_4113801800178466816_n.jpg (1080x1080, 158K)

He’s a Legend.

You can be the In-Cell, a mastermind criminal in jail for pedo crimes, who commands a vast internet army while behind bars.

“I’m da joker baby!”

Attached: C78716DD-9886-4BDC-96CD-D2BF9A57CD04.jpg (856x480, 23K)

Hopefully he beats the shit out of those antifa retards who keep breaking the law

lol dork

was this for college, user?

>survived several years as a superhero without guns
Is US being dangerous a meme?

Correct. It was a month-long accelerated class.
That month in particular was grueling ‘cuz I also had my Driver’s Ed, and was still doing fast food at the time.

>Dark Knight Rises plot
Who's gonna be the Big Guy to break him?

sounds truly hellish.

I wrote something similar-ish, mostly focussing on how comics inspire real world acts of protest and violence and vice versa - basically a stealth hypercrisis paper - for a comics class i took in college

It would have to be another MMA person. Even better, DURING MMA.

You don't really need the warhead, just enough nuclear material to make a dirty bomb. And get it out without getting radiation poisoning.

Can we have Marvin Heemeyer as a real life supervillain this time?!
I really want the return of Killdozer!

I'd like to read that.

How is there no Phoenix Jones video game yet.

Attached: based.jpg (616x353, 35K)

Can we have Jason Vukovich as HammerPunch now?!

Attached: 171219-Jason-Vukovich-0069.jpg (1200x800, 75K)

unfortunately, i wasnt very satisfied with it. needs to be longer i think. sorry to disappoint, my friend, but i cannot share unfinished work

Fair enough. But I expect to see it in a hypercrisis thread one day.

When is a plucky teen gonna start following him around, and insist to be his sidekick?

He has a son, so it’s only a matter of time.

Unironically the best "what would be the ramification of real-life superheroes" story went full retard.

Oh no, if it’s his son, then the kid is going to eventually go anti hero, if not full villain, after he becomes disillusioned with saving the city. And then they’ll have a tearful rooftop battle in the rain, but Phoenix will be pulling punches and eventually not fight back at all.

>He has a son, so it’s only a matter of time.
.....what if he become the Punisher for something that happen to his "sidekick"?

This post is the most accurate. Phoenix Jones will be defeated by his son, and eventually the city will fall to his control. Screencap this post.

Attached: 1548112547547.png (480x360, 152K)

it will be my manifesto and released upon my death
i'll do my best user

>next issue Phoenix Jones is pulled out of the gutter, nearly dead, by an old former boxer and one time super
>he’ll be nursed back to health by the old man who reminds him that every one is worth saving, even his son, especially his son
>he goes to confront his son as the boy prepares the orbital nuke over the city and tells him that he knows that there’s still good in him
>destroying the city won’t make the hurt of his mother’s death go away
>they disable the nuke together
>his son is turned over to the authorities
>doubting that Phoenix Jones won’t always rise again

Urban Avenger

youtube.com/user/UrbanAvengerRLSH/videos

There's a vid of him testing them but he's just walking. Can't find the video you're talking about but desu I haven't looked through em all yet

That’s kinda why he became Phoenix to begin with. They came to their car to find the window broken and shit stolen. Son falls and cuts himself on the glass. Jones didn’t want to make an empty promise that “everything’s gonna be okay”, thus going superhero.
If his son actually dies though, I can’t say.

Inspiring desu

>That’s kinda why he became Phoenix to begin with. They came to their car to find the window broken and shit stolen. Son falls and cuts himself on the glass. Jones didn’t want to make an empty promise that “everything’s gonna be okay”, thus going superhero.
>If his son actually dies though, I can’t say.
My god!
Remind me again why vigilantism is illegal?

>Jones didn’t want to make an empty promise that “everything’s gonna be okay”, thus going superhero.
It’s raining, Yea Forums

Attached: 24F48056-ADEA-4D57-A4AB-E2871E4BBC1D.jpg (749x694, 96K)

>Phoenix Jr.

So apparently there's dozens, if not hundreds of these guys, running around doing their thing. Why has no one tried to capitalize on this? A program that offers advanced tech, deputization, and oracle surveillance in exchange for publicity would make bank. And why has no one managed to build an actually efficient high-tech operation regarding crime fighting? Sure it may be expensive, but I just looked it up and America alone has 17.3 million millionaires. Someone should have something of a nerfed iron man suit by now.

There is this guy: m.youtube.com/user/GreekGadgetGuru

And the military IS doing research into a practical BatMan grapple gun.

Yeah but he does this shit because it makes him bank on youtube, not so he can take it out on patrol as far as I'm aware.

Maybe this would be more practical: m.youtube.com/watch?v=HplYlFZZcO4
Every one knows what kevlar, but go to 2:12–that’s where the D3O comes in.

Absolutely kino

Attached: D8oZNdpUwAETp3w.jpg (152x152, 4K)

That just sounds like the police

Because most of them just do charity work, Phoenix Jones is an outlier in that he was actually a semi-pro boxer and the laws in his state mean you can fight someone in public if they accept your challenge. If you actually tried to put a lot of money into civilians crime fighting around the country you'd uh get arrested for being vigilantes, assault charges and running an unlicensed security firm or whatever broken laws. If you want to dedicate your life to fighting crime become a police officer since they actually have the best resources and training available to catch criminals.

Fair point, just surprised nobody's made a more "PR-friendly" police yet, especially considering all the anti-police movements over time. Imagine if every police officer was under the scrutiny of a celebrity

You forgot to mention Killdozer

>General Butt Naked
Do I even want to know

This stuff kinda preceded the patreon model- wonder if he'd do well to solicit cash to Livestream how. I'd throw in $5/mo or something to watch him have his misadventures.

vigilantism technically isnt a crime, its just doing things a vigilante does that are the crimes

>hatever the hell the dudes who dildo themselves on camera to “own the libs”

HAHAHA, WTF was that all about??

I'm scared for him. He's gonna die on the job.

I'm more surprised there hasn't been more real-life Frank Castles. No heroics, no special displays, just hunting and killing criminals and gangs. I'm sure there's some examples but in this day and age I would expect to have seen more.

Then he becomes more than a man...

This is why being a 'Real Life Superhero' wouldn't work, it would be FAR to easy for people to find out your identity and doxx you.

>I want to help people, maybe I should be come a fireman or a police officer or a paramedic
>nah thats too hard let's put spandex on and walk about at night

Honestly based I love this 'Real Life Superhero' shit

There was one RLSH I considered for my thesis who really was fucking up criminals. Don’t remember his name, he was just angry at the world because of abuse issues. Has since become a more traditional RLSH because he realized his approach just made him more bitter. I can’t remember his name, though. It was “Stitch” or “Panik” or some shit like that.

I didn't forget shit. Make your own list.

The Unabomber isn't dead.

Odds are there have been. You just don't hear about them.

DR. CH@OS got released from the most secure prison in america (that isnt a black site) last month. i hope he's doign well

Unfamiliar with him, could you give us the rundown?

Yup. Found him: reallifesuperheroes.com/2011/03/16/z/

Phoenix Jones is mostly focused on street junkies. He thinks putting on a big show of heroics is more likely to convince them that they could be doing something better with their lives than a run in with the cops. The reason he quit the first time was because he realized how hard it was to make crackheads try to find help.

The secret identity part can work but these guys are just too attention whorish. I mean why don't street thugs just team up and gangbang Jones in his house? Too easy.

>vigilantism technically isnt a crime, its just doing things a vigilante does that are the crimes
so vigilantism it's a crime

oh he's the man

>techno anarchist
>a cool ass hacker
>hacked in washington state, took down power grids and air traffic control
>had a group of teen accomplices called the REAL OF CH@OS
>had an underground base in chicago in abandoned tunnels
here's the less cool part
>stored a shit ton of cyanide down there and was probably gonna turn it into a gas with a different chemical and kill a bunch of people

realm* of chaos
again, not technically. you wouldnt be charged with vigilantism, uoud be charged with say, assualt, or illegal wearing of a mask (in a state where masks are a crime)

Based, we need more over the top yet surprisingly chill supervillains

Too much free time.

African child soldier who was initiated through human sacrifice into a tribal cult at like age 10. Spent the next eight years rampaging around Liberia getting high as a kite and supposedly gaining magical powers, like bulletproof skin, from the Devil. Led around other child soldiers in dresses and made them participate in cannibal rituals of the bonkers religion he was now in charge of.

He saw Jesus one day and is now a devout christian.

Attached: fileitem-94133-warcrimesblahyipicturedasayoungsoldiersaysheiswillingtogototheinternationalcriminalco (233x423, 25K)

South America had a bunch of death squads. It's too silly to go solo.

I still don't understand why people think that this universe is like marvel and DC when it's obviously most similar to Twisted Metal
Killdozer is proof of this

So the armor he’s wearing, that’s D3O?

What are the dis/advantages compared to kevlar?

There are people that do and don't call themselves real life superheroes, there was a guy that dressed up as Batman purely for charity work for kids but he died a while back.

Kevlar beats penetration
D3O beats blunt force trauma

>African child soldier who was initiated through human sacrifice into a tribal cult at like age 10. Spent the next eight years rampaging around Liberia getting high as a kite and supposedly gaining magical powers, like bulletproof skin, from the Devil. Led around other child soldiers in dresses and made them participate in cannibal rituals of the bonkers religion he was now in charge of.
>He saw Jesus one day and is now a devout christian.
kek!
That look like a story written by Frank Miller and drawn by Andy Kubert

>This shit actually happened.

Attached: 60A5D3F1-8EDD-4CA4-BBCF-2EEF3EED1C7C.gif (163x90, 121K)

Because surprisingly most people don't think it's a good idea for some untrained costumed retard to insert themselves into volatile situations where criminals are involved.

And if you equip both?

me, or him?

Because vigilantism isn't really effective against street crime, no matter how much money you throw at it.

>cheeki cheeki cheeki cheeki
>cheeki cheeki cheeki cheeki
>BLYATMANNN

You become a god. It’s not unthinkable that someone could make a suit layered with kevlar on top of D3O, with the occasional plate of Boron Carbide.

Yes, becoming a "real life supervillain" and devoting yourself to thwarting these autists. that would be more autistic. But also based.
Like imagine following a rl supe arounbd and slapping sandwiches out of homeless people's hands and then hitting him with a tser when he tries to stop you.

Attached: 1551792457639.png (182x177, 11K)

it'd be too much to keep a full range of motion, probably

He can't stop me from telling the greatest joke of them all: Society

Attached: societity.jpg (2986x1680, 833K)

Attached: 5C5E0ED3-8DFF-4EA4-ABDD-F36ACE707C8D.jpg (752x569, 376K)

Maybe I'm a bad person or something but I just don't get what the big deal about this dude is.
What does he actually do?
He's basically just a neighborhood watch member that cosplays?
Who cares?

>real-life Frank Castle
Ehm!
Pedro Rodrigues Filho!
At the tender age of 14 he claimed his first blood. He killed the mayor of his hometown after the mayor fired his father, who worked as a school security guard, for stealing food from the cafeteria. He then murdered another security guard, whom he claimed was the real thief.
He moved to Sao Paulo. He lived as a burglar and drug dealer. There he met a woman that he loved, but before they could marry, she was killed by a gang in a home invasion. He then swore revenge and murdered gang members, torturing them to find out who killed his beloved. He found out who was present and killed them one by one.
By the time he was 18, he had already killed 10 people.
He went to prison for his crimes, and there, he met his own father, whom he had killed for, who was in prison for murdering his mother. To get revenge, Filho murdered his father, and tore open his heart.
He then began murdering other murderers in prison. He rose to infamy in Brazil by swearing to murder other serial killers, and often followed through.

So there you have it. Real Life Punisher!

Attached: Pedro-Rodrigues-Filho-YT-2.jpg (665x369, 62K)

>He's basically just a neighborhood watch member that cosplays?
I'm sorry, but do you think Kick-Ass wasn't exactly like this?

The president of the Phillipines
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philippine_Drug_War

>The Philippine Drug War refers to the drug policy of the Philippine government under President Rodrigo Duterte, who assumed office on June 30, 2016. According to former Philippine National Police Chief Ronald dela Rosa, the policy is aimed at "the neutralization of illegal drug personalities nationwide."[22] Duterte has urged members of the public to kill suspected criminals and drug addicts.[23] Research by media organizations and human rights groups has shown that police routinely execute unarmed drug suspects and then plant guns and drugs as evidence. Philippine authorities have denied misconduct by police

DEVILISH

>I dunno, if I was a homeless kid and some guy looking like Superman stopped by and gave me food, that shit would blow my mind
That's sound wholesome!
Will do it in the soup kitchen

Do you think Trump is a real life Lex Luthor?

>it's the will to make a difference.
But they aren't.
They aren't really contributing anything other than providing an amusing spectacle.
If you want to help society there are numerous far more efficient ways to do that, by not pursuing those other options shows that his goal is not to help people so much as it is to draw attention to himself.
And that you and others that encourage this behavior see it as somehow more meaningful than other less attention grabbing means shows that you care more about the amusement you feel at his antics than any difference you claim he might be making.

No but Jeff Bezos is. The man owns a goddamn mountain compound.

Try Tony Stark

>implying he's a villain

More like Justin Hammer. Same insecurity, too.

>He went to prison for his crimes, and there, he met his own father, whom he had killed for, who was in prison for murdering his mother. To get revenge, Filho murdered his father, and tore open his heart.
Holy shit that's metal.

What I'm gathering from this thread is that charity work and public service only matters if you wear a superhero costume while doing it and even if you help tons of people and do a lot of good if you aren't wearing a costume you may as well have done nothing at all.

Why protomen user?

Not as much as the classic RE games but it's a great tactical shooter with zombies and friends

Because a game where you just walk around downtown Seattle videotaping drunks and calling the cops would be boring?

Where to cop?

>Holy shit that's metal.
And that's what the real life Punisher must be!

strewth

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo 4.02.53 PM.jpg (3616x2411, 1.57M)

It's just marketing
if I dressed up as the red ranger and was walking downtown without getting my ass beat then people would go, Hey there goes that red power ranger guy
Then because I also help the poor and the abused there would be at least a few headlines on the local newspaper
Unless I live in a big ass city then people only watch the news for politics and something to get mad at

How the fuck is Guccifer a supervillain?

im farily confident it was revealed he doesnt even exist

If it weren't for the first two murders, I would sympathize with the guy, in a way.

Doesn't he live in Portland or Seattle or something? What kind of street crime is he going to stop?

His bodycount inside prison is about 40 other criminals.
Also, he has a Youtube Channel now that he is free.
youtube.com/watch?v=tRQO0HLZzCI

there's a huge homeless and drug problem in seattle, it's been a thing for a while now

The guy on the far right looks like a Daggerfall player character.

How the fuck is he out of jail?

In Brazil, you can only serve 30 years in jail or something like that, even if you were sentenced over 400 years like he was.

Based news all around nowadays

Attached: Ash crying.jpg (259x194, 5K)

I miss Master Legend. He was a construction worker who was always getting fucked over.

>This city is afraid of me...

Alright Yea Forums time to suit up, what's your superhero
>Persona
>Theme
>Motif
Villainfags get the fuck out.

Attached: 1428108377443.jpg (1451x2539, 435K)

So what happened with that new york vigilantie team in NY that wore ski masks in all black and patroled on skateboards? Did they all die or did they finally become villains and just start emulating the thugs they set out to fight?

>Egyptian mythology
>Eye of Horus mask, Ankh-shaped throwing blades
>Mostly Batman approach

I’d let the public decide my name.

honestly, who wouldn't want to be a real life villain just to fuck with pheonix jones?
i sure would.

The guy is cool in my book

When a kid wanted to be a secret agent for his Make a Wish event, he volunteered and played the supervillian for his wish

youtube.com/watch?v=eKsFgEV6k7E

Attached: index.jpg (275x183, 6K)

They struck me as a bunch of low-lives who were just out looking to beat the shit out of someone. More than of them probably a substance abuse problem, and it's safe to say they were all suffering from some form of mental illness. Honestly, I think they gave up shortly after the documentary was over.

>English/Celtic Knight
>Rounded Kevlar helmet with french Knight design, Celtic gambison that covers tactical hardpoints to resist stabbings and light gunshots while also flexible
>Adorned with old Celtic symbols and lettering
>Approach similar to the Question
>MMA experience plus blacksmithing experience so I'd make my own tools
>Main weapon is a two-piece kanobo, main body and handle, that can be carried easily and concealed easily and screwed together when in service

Like this, I'd let the public name me.

Even Steven can do widhout reality:
youtube.com/watch?v=sXQkXXBqj_U
Dhe Schweinstein Company Presents.. Cable Bill:
youtube.com/watch?v=ABXXBqJC07E
Speak softly and carry a big carrot:
youtube.com/watch?v=uaqb8vKBzaU
In gematria, Shin represents dhe number 300:
youtube.com/watch?v=yZ5Zf0ZKnvQ
Da Mystery Of Sellin' Out:
youtube.com/watch?v=pJk0p-98Xzc
Sifu Steve Shekel Is.. Three Hundred Pounds:
youtube.com/watch?v=VQt6r_RCV1M
Sensei Steven Seagal taught Anderson Silva dhe shin kick:
youtube.com/watch?v=vOn7WxHjbXI
Dhis Octoberfest.. Dhe Bride Is Pregnant
youtube.com/watch?v=7kSuas6mRpk

>Safe Space

Attached: ThreeHundredPounds.jpg (1123x749, 90K)

1 Rule 4 Radicals

Attached: 1Rule4Radicals.jpg (687x900, 97K)

Joaquin Phoenix Jones

Can I be your sidekick, scarab?

Phoenix Jones 2: Phoenix Rising

Far better than the third movie Phoenix Jones 3: Phoenix Down, where Phoenix Jones ultimately gets killed and is replaced by his protege

Scuttle home, Scabby. I work alone.

Attached: 3DFAA6FD-EBFC-4F5E-B7DE-258CF3F6BAC0.jpg (1146x480, 24K)

He didn't kill a damn person all while enacting revenge on the ones who wronged him, all they had to do is let the man pave the road, but the egotistical fucks wouldn't even let him do that

Fuck it im becoming a vigilante, fortunately i have a great basis in engineering, with a lot of disposable income from stock options trading. If you guys see a man in a mech suit on the news, know that it was me.

It would only work if you're really rich, and have no other kin

Just give me one chance!
You can call me scaraboy.

Ah fuck, I’ll just post it. My shit’s just fantasy anyway. Here’s some sketches I made when I was stupid enough to think I could actually go through with it. I swore to myself that these sketches would never see the light of internet, yet here we are.

The mask was gonna be all black, with sort of a DeathStroke design except yellow and flipped to the right-hand side. The mouth and nose aree would be black as well, leaving a black stylized Horus Eye to be the only recognizable element on a yellow background. Winged sun emblem on the chest—wings as outline, sun as solid color. Ankh symbol (that’s the cross-like symbol in the sketches) on the back, as big as the costume would allow. Was scepter battlestaff with a taser built into the prong end while the animal head can mechanically pivot for easy edge release.

I also head the idea of a werewolf aesthetic—I thought I’d bring a dog whistle, and blow it to mess with any hounds and intimidation.

Attached: 380F475F-0FFC-4896-8932-BDAB91874D5A.jpg (2349x2448, 1.86M)

Makes me want to read kickass again or watch the venture bros

Attached: B8239EC9-F7BE-4E5E-B88F-21072AD56CFF.jpg (400x223, 36K)

This is a “was scepter”, BTW

Attached: 9878E2DF-0F7D-4571-BC6E-A384B37F95D9.jpg (656x1217, 51K)

Soo, non-lethal Azrael, then?

Don't these costumed clowns depress the hell out of you? I mean, I think Batman is a cool character, but none of these creeps amount to a pimple on Batman's ass. They're just dressing up for attention.

I feel like if there ever were genuinely extraordinary people -- people with something approximating some kind real super power -- they'd probably prefer to go around in regular clothese so as not to draw attention to themselves. Let's say that all you could do was shoot lasers out of your eyes -- if you wore a superhero costume out in public, someone would shoot you from a distance. On the other hand, if you didn't look like anything special, you might be able to surprise someone with your power (before, you know, someone else shot you from a distance).

All right faggots this is hero thread, chose your hero name and power.

Hero Name: Machina.
Powers: Uses a power suit that utilizes nano hydraulics to give me super strength, along with resistance to most calibers of bullets.

It does, but for different reasons for me.
I feel bad for the guys, it's sad in a very pathetic way.

Eh i think the truly amazing people don't stay around long enough to have the media get a real profile on them.

Better comparison, yes.

>T. Jameson.

Trump. jk

That's what I mean. One nigga in a goofy looking costume with some MMA training isn't going to do shit when there are homeless people and junkies on every corner.

He's in seattle, it seems like an innocuous thing for a guy to do. Though I can imagine that with all of those homeless drug addicts its got to get pretty depressing. Though he was attacked in his own store? Is there any other information

Rorschach without killing
almost absolute black suit, travel to cambodia beat up child molesters, chop off their dicks/rescue little girls and boys
superman "S" on suit)all black)
trying to instill hope in hopeless places

Attached: 12bbe588c07f455a702ddf0949482448.png (204x348, 143K)

What the fuck, this is some Punisher x Baki Brazilian Crossover

Too much black what about some bright colors too edgy

Best one and def crazy.

Be a hero the world has enough villains

The poor killing the poor. Wonderful concept. Wish we'd wisen up and start invading mansions.

Nah more like Morgan edge

You can't tell me what to wear when I'm feeding the homeless.

>>He saw Jesus one day and is now a devout christian.
Of course.

Attached: 1469080013250.jpg (192x171, 15K)

>If his son actually dies though, I can’t say.
He goes full Frank.

Fuck yeah

What makes me sad is that all their efforts will amount to nothing in the end, no matter how much sweat and blood they put the world is not going to change.
And they'll probably end up dead in some alley alone.

>especially so when it's some sheltered comic book nerd wearing a goofy costume.
You do know Phoenix Jones is a trained MMA fighter, right? The average person isn't going to last long against him in a street fight for that reason alone. There's a reason he's seen so much action and emerged largely unscathed. He's not a schmuck.

>he makes a ton from MMA

user, I have some bad news for you about pay in MMA

Captain Killdozer could've kicked his ass.

Attached: Marvin_Heemeyer.jpg (240x237, 12K)

>bounty hunters
>superheroes

You what, mate? If you had said firefighters I would have agreed, but fucking bounty hunters? They're just more a aggressive collection agency.

Attached: Enid Disgust.jpg (595x527, 60K)