Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=bMEAU2AGQRU
youtube.com/watch?v=9tPHtB7fYq4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA RRGGGGHHHH

GIANT ZOD GHOST!

Attached: images (1).jpg (242x208, 7K)

still my favorite episode

Do you think they would've ever succumbed to having gay sex if the time machine plan didn't work out? I think it'd be unimaginably lonely, being the last two people on Earth

>villain turns good after seeing the destructive results of his ambitions
Any other Yea Forums example of this? Preferably where the character doesn't die or turn evil again.

If Savage really couldn't make a working time machine then Superman would probably convince him to actually use his rocket ship.

There was Vlad in Danny Phantom. Though I guess his timeline no longer existing counts as a death.

>ZOD
m.youtube.com/watch?v=bMEAU2AGQRU

I really enjoyed the episode. Easily one of the best of the series.

The ones that kind of explore a softer side of the traditional bad guy always got my attention. The Christmas special one with the little nut cracker duck was also a favorite.

Attached: Justice.League.S01E26.720p.BR_.vk007.mkv4_.jpg (630x469, 29K)

God I wish that was me

Most likely. The whole quest to find the energy source in the hive of the giant insects is an allegory for thal mating rituals, and Savage hoped - no, prayed - that Superman would stay so that he'd get to taste some of that Kryptonian steel cock.

Is this real? I have watched this tv show a couple of times...

Been awhile since I've seen this, why did they keep him around?

Is Spider-Man 2 Doctor Octopus Yea Forums?

youtube.com/watch?v=9tPHtB7fYq4

Thank goodness he was frozen, had J'onn tried to read his mind, who knows what would've happened?

>T-There's nothing about the holocaust in there

Negan, kinda. His ambitions didn't destroy the world, but they kept it in a perpetually shitty state until he was convinced there was a better way and that he was holding people back.

>"I can't believe it... He really did just want a glass of juice!"

This is especially funny, because there appears to be no reason for him to be frozen like that except as a joke about how it kept being a thing in shitty post-WWII movies with nazi remnant villains. The whole past section of the two parter takes place during WWII itself. Why not just have him in a jail or something? Why the hell would he need to be cryogenically frozen?

Attached: 1423928014413.gif (431x446, 375K)

How did Hitler react to being unfrozen? Did he just go back to leading like nothing happened?

Most likely Hitler started it, Savage took over, then when he failed the reigns were given back to Hitler but he probably doesn't remember the time he was frozen. Not to mention that this is an Earth that has superheroes regardless so it shouldn't be surprise that history isn't exactly the same as ours.

Trophy for Savage, I think.