Cracked > Mad

cracked > Mad

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

seanbaby.com/oldstuff/index.html
seanbaby.com/stupcom.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I remember liking the Sean Baby articles back in 2012.

I remember liking Seanbaby back in the '90s.

hostess comics and fat chicks in party hats and NES reviews. that's even before you get into the martial arts stuff.

that man is a national treasure

Of course you mean the actual comics and not the shitty website

Soul
seanbaby.com/oldstuff/index.html

This issue was the first time I ever heard of South Park.

Attached: D69849BC-1091-4DE2-9C17-915B39779AE5.jpg (600x808, 94K)

Their site fucking ruled around 2008 up to 2012.

Now is just political correctness bullshit.

I had a few issues as a kid, but even then I knew it was just a poor man's MAD. Sylvester even looks like an offbrand Alfred E Neuman

Attached: Cracked_No_202.jpg (600x800, 105K)

Did Cracked.com go back to making fun silly articles or are they still pushing stupid leftoid propaganda instead? I haven't visited the site in probably 8 years.

80% HARD left propaganda, seriously too much muh orange man, and way too many shitty shitty opinions

My personal favorite: seanbaby.com/stupcom.htm

Wrong

Attached: What Me Worry.jpg (494x640, 43K)

I'm assuming you're talking about the actual magazines. Both were pretty good in the 90s and early aughts, and the anthology collections of Mad cherry picked some of their best.

i would pick up Cracked when Mad wasn't there. It wasn't as funny but actually had some god tier art

There was a minute when cracked.com was pretty amazing. Those days are long gone too

Seanbaby was genuinely funny.

The problem is that by 2019 there are THOUSANDS of fucking imitators trying to be quirky and funny by poking at 80s era pop culture, NES games, 80s cartoons, and comics....and maybe 2% of them are actually funny but at this point everyone is just fucking sick of it. Seanbaby at least did it a couple decades before everyone had to have an Optimus Prime avatar, making fun of Gummi Bears episodes and complaining about how hard Rygar on NES was.

>cracked is better than mad
>both mags are dead

What the point?

remember that fuckin mad cartoon?

What about CRAZY?

Attached: 075d.jpg (300x450, 48K)

>cucked

Bronsky bump.

Attached: cracked 354.png (554x493, 97K)