Paw Patrol With Dragons

>Paw Patrol With Dragons.

youtube.com/watch?v=FkRQ0P_vGdA

HRONK!

Attached: dragons-rescue-riders15-760x417.jpg (760x417, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iO6qIM2WO6k
youtube.com/watch?v=mfAYGHirbVw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

wait, how? We know the ending.

fuck those rescue shows, what happened to have antagonists and villains?

The other HTTYD shows

I thought you were joking but you're not. terrible jokes, awful scenery and plastic cgi. Yup it's paw patrol but with dragons all right.

Oh god why.

Attached: 1562945184850.jpg (1920x1080, 160K)

The movies still exist, that's all I need.

Why do kids like this teamwork rescue team stuff so much now? Even when I was a kid I remember thinking shit like Rescue Heroes was fucking lame.

is this supposed to be a bad thing, because as much as i have no interest in watching it, paw patrol was pretty fucking big.

Attached: pawpatrol_live.jpg (750x566, 91K)

It's for kids that can't run away. It's just stuff on the television that babies can stare at.

Yeah, baby series are crazy profitable.

WHY
WHY IS THIS ALLOWED
WHY SO FUCKING SOON AFTER THEY ENDED THE WHOLE DAMN THING
FUCK DREAMWORKS
I GUESS THE APPLE DOESNT FALL TO FAR FROM THE TREE SINCE THEY WERE AT ONE POINT UNDER DISNEY

Attached: 1564884851316.png (1278x721, 679K)

>fat and fart joke in one

Attached: bear facepalm.jpg (1600x1200, 252K)

user, I'm going to tell you what happened. But sit down, because you're not going to like the truth behind these shows.

These cartoons for toddlers are ultimate brainwashing to raise a generation of docile sheeple. My niece loves "Paw Patrol". While I was babysitting her she wanted to watch it. As the show went on I noticed how dystopic the universe they lived in is. I asked my niece do the puppies ever get paid for their work. No, she said. I asked why she thinks they're rescuing people then. Because then their boss, the little boy named Ryder, praises them. Notice that they don't call Ryder with his name, they must call him "boss".

Paw Patrol is always ready to work. They have these collars that get signals when someone is in trouble, and usually the humans get in trouble because they are stupid. Personal responsibility is not something that exists in Paw Patrol, because it's unnecessary.

I wondered if there's any dog that doesn't want to work, or is reluctant about it. You know, to show different type of characters. My niece says declining from rescue operation would be wrong. The puppies also don't have their own fields where they specialize in. They have to be able to do anything. There are also cats who bully the puppies, and this status quo keeps going on. Once they rescue the cats from trouble, and then the cats keep pestering them. But the puppies just must endure it.

All of the puppies have certain fears and mental traumas, but this can't prevent them from doing the rescue operations. Just like in your average American corporation, they must always have "good vibes" and give their 100% to their work. You don't see what kind of life the puppies have outside their work. You never see them having conflicts about their work. They probably don't even have such things.

You think shows like Steven Universe are brainwashing? You know nothing.

Too harsh for shows aimed at very young children

How about you watch toddler shows that do have antagonists, then? Or perhaps ones that do both like pic related?

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-09-13-11h27m01s764.png (1024x576, 309K)

I hate the designs

They could have made Dragon tales but even better.
>And we get this rubbish

>rescued by mother dragon
Alright. So where did they get the clothes from?

This looks like one of Disney Junior shows. I thought this franchise already ended with How to Train Your Dragon 3, what's happened?

>Dragons are very popular
>Paw Patrol is very popular
>Lets mix them both together for maximum target audience.
Holly Shit! That looks very much like planning by numbers. Are we sure real people made this and not some algorythm?

It was successful

Thank God I don't work at ToysRUs anymore. I already had to deal with all the potential furries that Paw Patrol created, and I don't want to deal with the potential scalies this is gonna create.

It's propaganda put out by HIT Entertainment and their American backers to convince kids that a privately run, single emergency service made up of the remnants of the previous service, after they were cut down to the bone, with all the staff having no down time and working for a pittance, is okay.

Be thankful you weren't a parent who was constantly ground down with that shit on TV all day and then got dragged round the store. Or worse, the store where you work!

Fucking plastic crap, eh?

All generations have certain "propaganda cartoons". When I was a kid it was environmentalist propaganda such as The Animals of Farthing Wood, where humans were presented as distant, cruel and selfish beings who destroy everything. Now it's like this.

Yeah, although it's a lot more innocent than the term implies, is Farthing Wood. I was actually joking.

>no fuckable dragons
sigh... what a waste

Attached: e32daf0f0be.jpg (310x295, 14K)

All the HIT Entertainment titles are like that. The worst one probably being Thomas The Tank Engine where one of the trains is imprisoned inside a tunnel when it doesn't want to work anymore.

youtube.com/watch?v=iO6qIM2WO6k

do they explain why the dragons can fucking talk

Attached: the homrror.jpg (540x264, 35K)

They do - right in this very promo.

Where is lewds of the red dragon?

You mean like this?

Attached: thunderbirds - havoc.webm (640x360, 2.86M)

youtube.com/watch?v=mfAYGHirbVw

Horse cartoon can get away with it.

Or how about Rescue Bots, where the series villian creates his own Transformers and creates a Nazi-esque dystopian future?

Attached: BotToTheFuture_Morocco_and_MorBots.jpg (700x394, 54K)

Attached: ItsABotTime_Moropolis.jpg (1280x720, 135K)

these things arent cuddly enough, we're safe.

this is so by the numbers it hurts

Attached: checklist.jpg (243x208, 7K)

Could Be Worse...

Seal Force 5
>Created by Caldera Creations’ founders and cousins Paul and Rob Caldera, five arctic seals are mysteriously mutated into human form and assemble to stop a shadowy organization from destroying the world.

Attached: Seal-Force-5.jpg (680x510, 384K)

I can't wait for these kids to grow up so they can start making their edgy versions of this genre