I miss TV-PG comedys on CN, i miss the hub, i miss action cartoons, i hate all the crappy slice of life cartoons on now...

I miss TV-PG comedys on CN, i miss the hub, i miss action cartoons, i hate all the crappy slice of life cartoons on now, i hate how every female characters a lesbian now, my feet hurt.

Attached: 10854EE7-F22C-4BAE-8C1B-0BA7A7357339.png (2048x2048, 84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

myanimelist.net/anime/season
youtube.com/watch?v=mgw69hd8OOI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You ever think of anime as an alternative.

No because its all moe shit and SAO knock offs.

Yes but it's such a big medium you can just ignore that and watch what you want.

>Yes but it's such a big medium you can just ignore that and watch what you want.
There really isnt any good modern anime to me, i like watching 90s anime like inuyasha or sailor moon but thats about it, modern anime is extremely repetitive and doesnt have any shows that really peak my interest.

Nerd

Steven Universe is the last bastion of the TV PG rating on CN

t. doesn't actually watch anime

I get Dan and Peridot but who's the green dude standing in for Ryan Gosling?

I'm just gonna say it. So much modern anime is completely inaccessible yet generic shit like
>GachaBall in Bikini Mars
>Macross 12: Grand Tourney Ultimate
>Osaka IdolGirls: Project DANCE
>Bloodhound Ultimate: Judgment Day
like nigga the fuck am I supposed to do with this shit

Don't forget about Infinity Train

Attached: shootin.gif (480x270, 1.09M)

Attached: Do your dance.gif (600x336, 3.98M)

Watch the ones that actually break the mold.
Mob psycho aired like 3 years ago.

I don't normally say "cringe" because it's usually a worthless meme word, but Jesus I actually fucking did cringe looking at "clever" fake anime names.

Also fuck you for even implying Macross is "generic"

Attached: b1fab8a8128d7714c6db3639a508f32a.png (707x533, 532K)

It doesn't really need to be TV-PG anymore

Don't reason with that dipshit, he's going to write it off by it simply being anime.
I could name a dozen titles and he won't look at single one

Why are you cringing when those fake names are accurate

Wear bigger shoes

You need to sell the concept of those shows. Anyone can just name shit.

>myanimelist.net/anime/season
Look at these anime and earnestly tell me they'd be compelling to anyone who isn't already 500+ hours deep into obsessive otaku culture.

>I miss TV-PG comedys[sic] on CN
Why?

>i miss the hub
Fucking why?

>i miss action cartoons, i hate all the crappy slice of life cartoons on now, i hate how every female characters[sic] a lesbian now
Now there's some sense.

>my feet hurt.
Sitcom Laughtrack 5.mp3

Except they aren't. You might as well have put in "Kawaii desu" every other word.

Who the hell has the time give a synopsis for ever little thing? You didn't for Mob.

Plus actually giving one doesn't do justice, simply "Mob Psycho is about a kid who's a powerful psychic but wants to live a normal life" gives the impression it's like a dime a dozen other shows and doesn't reflect what its truly about.

>Inuyasha
>Not repetitive
Here's your (You), user.
youtube.com/watch?v=mgw69hd8OOI

Again, you talk like someone who's never seen an anime in their life and are simply basing your opinions on the brief titles and promo art and considering the board I'm on isn't surprising. '

I'm not going to convince you of anything or try to "convert" you, because frankly it sounds like you already made up your mind. But I'm going to call shit like I see it.

I always enjoy Trigger and most Ghibli stuff (the stuff Yea Forums shits on just to be contrarian) and Masaaki Yuasa is perhaps my favorite animation director working today.

I have seen a fair bit of anime and a lot of it (not all) is focused primarily on catering towards a specific otaku niche, not because it's too young to know better as with cartoons, but because it specifically keeps asking for and buying the same generic high school and Isekai plots over and over, and this accounts for a very large portion of anime's total output.

Dan vs. was such a good show :(

Probably the best this decade, which is like saying a Peanut M&M is the best part of a bag of out-of-date sour Skittles.

>i miss action cartoons
then watch action cartoons
>i miss tv pg comedies
then watch tv pg comedies
>i hate all the crappy slice of life cartoons
then dont watch crapy slice of life cartoons
>i hate how every female character is a lesbian
thats wrong

Why did you make this thread?

I want new action cartoons and TV PG comedies, idiot. Also yes every major female character in most modern cartoons are dykes, just look at PB, marceline, enid, the entire cast of nu-ra.

Stop watching tv

Oi cunt, watch jojo's bizarre adventure, trigun and cowboy bebop

Then watch new action cartoons and tv pg comedies instead of making dumb threads
>Also yes every major female character in most modern cartoons are dykes, just look at PB, marceline, enid, the entire cast of nu-ra.
there are more than 3 cartoons, and are any of the characters in she ra confirmed gay?

Bow's parents.
Spinnerella
Netossa

The expectation is that you're supposed to grow out of watching cartoons. Maybe try that.

>jojo's bizarre adventure
>trigun
>cowboy bebop
>modern anime

THE HUB MORE LIKE THE BARNEY CHANNEL FUCK YOU BARNEYFAGS LOOK AT ME BEATING THIS NEARLY DECADE-OLD DEAD HORSE THAT WILL BECOME IRRELEVANT IN A FEW MONTHS RULE 15 TOTALLY WASN'T AN OVERRACTION ON THE PART OF OUR HANDSOME HARDWORKING MODS

Technically, Teen Titians Go is a TV-PG show.

>I always enjoy Trigger
Even Darling in the Franxx?

Your problem is that you don't actually look around for yourself and want to be spoonfed. Otherwise you'd know about Lastman and Wakfu.

Americans should just stick to satire shows and other "adult animation". Anime won, it's objectively better as medium, we might as well stick to the only genre we can do.

>Japanese animation
>medium

These aren't major characters