How would he fare against the heroes of marvel and DC?

How would he fare against the heroes of marvel and DC?

Attached: 1551378037157.jpg (270x334, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jojosoku.com/archives/44815077.html
youtube.com/watch?v=F7wnG-loPlY
desuarchive.org/a/thread/182272332/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Very poorly.

Dr. Strange can one on one him with no problem.

Well he's powered by magic that can only be interfered with by other stand users, can stop time, and his stand couldn't been seen by anyone in the DC or Marvel universes. I'm pretty sure he could ruin Superman's day.

What about psychics?

I disagree, Dio could very well be a top tier villain in either universe

Joker is just a normal human being and is regard as one of the most dangerous being in DC.

>DC
Wrecked by anybody who can create sunlight(dr light, firestorm, any scientist)
Wrecked by anybody who can deal enough damage that he can't heal(anybody who's durable enough to take a hit from him or fast enough to attack before he can react aka any speedster).
>Marvel
Wrecked by anybody who can create sunlight(again any tech guy of which the mcu has many).
Wrecked by anybody who has a better healing factor(wolverine, deadpool, etc)
Wrecked by anybody whose blood wouldn't heal him(hulk)
Wrecked by The Thing.

If all those vampires in part 2 could be taken out with those lights the nazis made so can Dio.
Honestly they could have just burned down the city during the day and beat Dio easily.

So let's just briefly assume that the heroes can see and react to The World and Stands in general, otherwise fighting him is ridiculously one-sided in his favor against anyone who isn't a reality warper or with Superman-tier strength.

Anyone who fights him is still going to have to deal with, alongside The World's terrific physical abilities and time stop, all of his bullshit vampire powers on top of DIO being a vicious fighter and manipulative bastard even without them. With no Joestars to be able to track him down or mess with, he may have some difficulties getting his body into top shape again (assuming this is pre-High DIO), but nothing he couldn't eventually overcome. And that's just at base level.

DIO is always chasing power, always looking for means to transcend himself and master something new, and both the Marvel and DC universes have far too many things a character with his ambition, immortality, skills in deceit and manipulation, and psychic means to track and find stuff (via Hermit Purple) to play around with. It really wouldn't take long for him to transform into something new and more powerful, as he always does, especially now that there are no Joestars to kick him down or take advantage of his weaknesses.

His real downfall would definitely come whenever he fights a character who is vastly more powerful than he is, but DIO is almost never the one who starts trouble. He always waits or engineers situations where people will fall in his path for him to take advantage of.
He could probably get the Heaven plan going much easier, and then go further beyond (and he definitely would try) until a cosmic-scale character or something got in his way.
But DIO alread has a thing for bringing himself back to life. Throw him in a medium where death is the cheapest thing, and it would be impossible to get rid of him.

Attached: dio-twin.gif (119x161, 26K)

He is vulnerable to sunlight though. Somebody’s gonna be able to fry him.

Isn’t Superman’s heat vision solar energy?

>especially now that there are no Joestars to kick him down or take advantage of his weaknesses.
You don't specifically need a joestar to kill him, DIO jobs to anyone that can emit light or fire a heat blast

Dio is a boring villain
>waah I wanna be rich
>waah I wanna be a vampire
>waah I want Jonathan's body
>oh no I'm dead
>waah I want to control THE WORLD
>oh no I'm dead again

He's lucky that Kars wasn't around when he was doing his vampire thing

Very well unless everyone gets a stand

Outside of time stop all he can do is punch hard and shoot lasers.

He can't do shit to superman. Supes can pull him into the sun while timestop is on cooldown.

He'd beat the Justice League. But lose to Dr. Fate.

What part of “I reject my humanity” do you not understand?

>Stand can’t be seen
Barry would sense the vibrations. MM and Aquaman are psychics. Superman can see souls.

He eventually got a personality.

Attached: 1532895776010.jpg (565x578, 130K)

Even if you don't count Stands as psychic powers, DIO already has psychic abilities via Hermit Purple. Joseph could do stuff with it like create/project images and read minds on touch (he tried to do with Enya), and since DIO is shown using it without smashing cameras as well as read minds without touching (the crystal ball showing J.Geil to Polnareff), his version of it is either stronger than Joseph's, or he's much better at using it.
He's got that covered.

>You don't specifically need a joestar to kill him
No, but he already has a natural weakness to the bloodline via Jonathan's connection to them (which is what allowed the Crusaders to sense and track him, as well as allow Jotaro and Joseph to manifest the same powers he had). Plus, DIO's history with the Joestars noticeably affects his temper and demeanor in ways that even he admits, in canon, that have cost him victories over them.

>DIO jobs to anyone that can emit light or fire a heat blast
If the latter was true, Avdol could have killed him, and so would the flames of the Joestar Manor.
As for the former, it's sunlight specifically that kills him, not light in general.
And there's a lot of different ways he could overcome that by using the many, many opportunities there are for a character in a Marvel/DC setting to gain superpowers.

Attached: hamitu dio.gif (500x242, 1.28M)

Superman might honestly be able to just NOPE the time stop depending on who is writing him.

Superman most definitely would be a Hamon user. Not only does he get strength from the sun, but he has Super Breath as one of his powers.

And then Part 6 happened and Dio remade the timeline. All because Jolyne was dumb cunt

Wow it's almost like if you reduce a character down to a sentence and make them sound whiny then they seem like a bad character.

What's a villain you like by the way

>right in his clitoris

>doesn't know about「THE WORLD OVER HEAVEN」
The only Superman that stands a chance against Dio is Thought Robot Superman.

Attached: ascension DIO.jpg (1106x1000, 192K)

>No
Glad you agree
>it's sunlight specifically that kills him,
Ah ok, so supes just drags his ass to the sun or some other superhero can just overpower him using brute strength alone.

What can this asshole do?

Superman Family Punch could take him.

Permatimestop and rewrites reality by punching it.

>「THE WORLD OVER HEAVEN」
Non-canon
reality warping but according to the wikia it has to punch something in order to rewrite something

You don’t wanna try against Superman in a Punch off.

He remade the universe. Thats how we got Johnny Joestar in the West for Part 7

No, that’s not how that happened at all.

Dio becomes Galactus' new herald easily. He can only be hurt by sunlight and other stand users.

>Non-canon
Bullshit, try explaining Part 7

Aren’t there suns in space?

Yes, but he can avoid them easily. You can see suns dude.

As said. If you think that stands like Tusk Act 4 or Gold Experience Requiem are broken, Dio can just rewrite them into never existing, or make their powers what he wants them to be, etc.

Attached: over_heaven.gif (498x252, 1.03M)

Constantine would style on him HARD.

I AM A MAN!

But there are so many, and aren’t starlight and sunlight kinda the same thing?

The World Over Heaven is from a fucking video game, it's not canon and has no relation to part 7 at all.

>non-canon
Araki approved it. It's canon, even if you don't like it.

>Araki approved it.
[Citation Needed]

Jojofags are mentally handicapped

See plus those are both light. As in, they move at the speed of light. Which is faster than him when he isn’t stopping time. Which is something he can only do for a limited amount of time.

>DIO: oh? So the Kryptonian pretender has finally had enough of DIO? Look at him, flying away with his cape tucked between his legs.

>*Superman comes back in flames like a comet*

>DIO: N-NANI!?!?

>Superman: Don’t you know DIO? The sun gives me my strength, but the love I have in my heart for Earth is what makes my fist burn with righteous fury!

>DIO: Impossible! A merger alien defeating me!? DIO!?

>Superman: Justice Overdrive!!

Attached: 3AC8FF13-0551-487F-9AD0-62E30C929331.jpg (500x754, 121K)

>Jojofags
Hey, some of us are on your side for this issue!

we weren't talkin about vidyagame DIO.

How would he fare? Would he join our heroes or continue to live with his nobility? Would he join blade against the vampire menace?

Attached: D3SGcD_UYAAqlIo.jpg (786x1044, 211K)

>citation needed
jojosoku.com/archives/44815077.html
BOOM FAGGOT
>The developer's official Twitter revealed on July 18, 2015, that the story mode for Eyes of Heaven would be personally handled by series creator Hirohiko Araki
You can choke on Ascension DIO's godlike dick.

see Well first he’s gonna have to deal with the whole “this is not the same century I’m used to” thing, and he’s got an even larger gap than Captain America had.

Someone got told.

People who don't want to talk about the canon last version of DIO are making it too easymode for DC.

I want this playing in the background during this scene.

youtube.com/watch?v=F7wnG-loPlY

I want a blade/ Jonathan joestar crossover but I don't think they'd end up liking each other very much.

Attached: 1563254152816.png (559x734, 209K)

>some other superhero can just overpower him using brute strength alone
They are gonna have to get past The World, and Dio's own super strength. As in, the same strength that outmatched Jonathan, whose strength surpassed "strong enough to shatter boulders with a finger and destroy a cliffside" Tarkus.

>supes drags his ass to the sun
I don't think anyone is arguing DIO would beat Superman.
The idea of DIO going out of his way to fight Superman in the first place is ridiculous.

Attached: the worl.png (500x567, 295K)

Holy fucking shit the retards on this site must suffer from multiple brain aneurysms. You fuckers can't read worth a damn.
> that the story mode for Eyes of Heaven would be personally handled by series creator Hirohiko Araki
Nowhere in that sentence did it say that Eyes of Heaven is canon. It just says that the author is working on a story mode for some one-off game. It's not at all tied to his manga.

Eyes Over Heaven never appeared in any canonical Jojo story (Parts 1-8). That stand is strictly video game only and has no relation to the actual story.

Attached: 1558058645992.png (256x269, 120K)

Made In Heaven sped up time until the universe ended and a new one began.

>strong enough to shatter boulders with a finger and destroy a cliffside
so any high level super strength hero could take it down?

>, whose strength surpassed "strong enough to shatter boulders with a finger and destroy a cliffside" Tarkus.
Luckily marvel and DC have plenty of those. DIO is fodder in those verses.

Nigga you're just mad something you don't like is canon, and now that you got bitched out with a cited source you're acting obstinate. You're probably one of those people that gets butthurt that Purple Haze Feedback is canon.

Since it has to make contact wouldn't GER or Tusk Act 4 still wreck it?

I don’t think you understand what canon means.
It happened in a timeline that Araki recognizes, but it didn’t happen in the main timeline that matters, so it isn’t canon, just like how all those issues of What If? aren’t really canon, because they aren’t important to the main thing.

Jonathan in modern times, with no sign of the Joestar lineage anywhere, is already a lot of stuff he'd have to get through in the first place, on top of having to deal with a world full of crazy superpowers and superheroes and everything else. He'd manage, of course, Jonathan's ability to overcome hardship and tragedy is what defines him. But Dio would probably adapt much faster than he would.

>Would he join our heroes or continue to live with his nobility?
Join the heroes he definitely would, but I don't think he'd continue to live on as a noble. The concept is kinda dead and, well, he has no name in this world since he's the only Joestar. And being a noble in the "rich elite" way never really mattered to him.
Unless you are talking about his noble personality, in which case definitely. He'd probably redeem a handful of villains too.

Attached: jonathan.png (1280x719, 1.17M)

not canon retard

Nah, he punches them both. Dio shenanigans.

Joker is a human tier villain and with all the muscle bound freaks and heroes, they didn't do jack shit against him. Explain that.

They hate that their boy is a shota that loves dicks.

Attached: CANON.png (1280x720, 784K)

Might as well pack it up guys because Jorge Joestar is canon now.
Araki ok'd it and drew art for it, so it's canon

Was jolyne a dumb cunt or was Pucci just made over powered out of nowhere to justify Araki resetting the timeline?

>Superman
>the Hulk
>cosmic powerhouse #121349275
Fuck that noise. I want to see the Midnight sons and various martial artists square off with him.

The timeline didn't reset. Everything remain the same. The only thing that it did differently is reviving the death heroes as substitute

>was Pucci just made over powered out of nowhere to justify Araki resetting the timeline?
Out of nowhere my ass, Pucci worked his ass off to get to that level of overpowered.

Part 6 haters are the worst.

We don’t hate part 6, just Pucci.

>it didn’t happen in the main timeline that matters
If you're going to play that card, then this whole thread is moot, because the DIO in the OP never happened. The Joestar adventures in parts 1-6 never happened. So instead of us discussing how DC heroes should deal with DIO, we should talk about how Diego and Hot Pants went on fabulous horse riding adventures.

Attached: 1367072440219.jpg (726x620, 175K)

>we should talk about how Diego and Hot Pants went on fabulous horse riding adventures.
This is Yea Forums so we wouldn’t be talking about that here without getting nuked for sure.

Joker is fodder too unless the writer writes him to get some insane powerup or device. And only human-tier batman gives a fuck about him as well. Again, DIO is fodder

I like how people assume DIO would just straight out attack heroes instead of what he actually did in part 3: get friends/underlings, give them power via arrow, then become a very dangerous faction in that universe. You have to keep in mind that no one but DIO knows about the time stop.

Its like you expect the Red Skull to go up to the Hulk and punch him in the face. Or Lex Luther challenging Superman to an arm wrestle match.

>the timeline didn't reset
It very clearly did though. You didn't understand anything and you're trying to pass off your misunderstanding as knowledge. None of the shit that previously occurred in the original timeline happened as evidenced by Irene, Anakiss, and new-universe Ermes and Weather.

RESPECT GAY PRIEST

Attached: 1487473092774.gif (600x257, 995K)

>Irene, Anakiss, and new-universe Ermes and Weather.
Because they were dead and they had to replace the dead one with new ones.

Pucci is the best thing about Part 6

>GAY
He’s not even actually gay! Dio himself says Pucci has no interest in sex.

>exclamation points
Gay

>mickey mouse

Attached: bgYIxP9.png (1560x1200, 3.24M)

>I like how people assume DIO would just straight out attack heroes instead of what he actually did in part 3
Because most people think Dio is just a shouting meme and drama queen who is "on" all the time and skip 80% of his other scenes where he isn't like this.

Obviously he wouldn't go out and attack Superman, or fucking anybody. He didn't go out to attack the Joestars until they went after him. He didn't even go out of his way to torment Jonathan directly, he pushed others to do it for him
A huge chunk of DIO's charisma and presence comes from all other characters come to him, rather than the other way around.

Part six is my second favorite part after 4. White Snake is pretty fucking stronk.

>None of the shit that previously occurred in the original timeline happened
But it did. Just not in the next universe. Time didn’t reset, nothing unhappened (aside from a few things in parts 4 and 5, but those unhappened during those parts, not in 6) it just got fast forwarded into oblivion, and then replaced with a new universe, which isn’t even the same universe that Steel Ball Run is in.

Its scary since he actually cares about his underling and vice versa. All DIO has to do is recruit a few very low tier villains with self esteen issue, make them stronger via arrow, then he got himself a super villain army.

The Jojo fanbase post-anime is proof that gatekeeping is a good thing and should be encouraged

I think we might be arguing semantics here. If you agree that time fast-forwarded into oblivion and then was replaced with a new universe, that's correct. It's just that the way that's done is Made in Heaven accelerates time to the point where a "new course of history" is written. The end result of what we're both arguing is the same: the "original" Joestar saga in parts 1-6 never happened, and Johnny is from a completely separate universe.

It's true. Also, here's a drawing from an user 9 years ago with Pucci fighting Batman. Part 6 came out nearly 20 fucking years ago.

Attached: 1268336998660.jpg (2504x3022, 1.41M)

Could any of the Flash Family beat Pucci?

Like he styles on Joker or Lex? Wait he don't.

>DC
C-list Superman villain, in a weird spot where he could stomp the street level heroes, but would get destroyed by the heavy hitters.
>Marvel
Honestly could see him being a fun Strange, Venom or Hulk villain, maybe going up against the FF on occasion. I'd imagine he's at Carnage level where street level heroes only really stand a chance if they team up against him.

>Its scary since he actually cares about his underling and vice versa.
Well, no. Not vice versa at least.
DIO's underlings have their own reasons for following him and a good portion of them are personally drawn to him, but DIO doesn't care about any of them. Not even the most devoted ones like Vanilla Ice. In fact he states the moment he arrives on the Joestar Manor that he hates dogs because they are subservient to people (which doesn't stop him from having minions crawl and chatter all over him in Part 1, but that really just reinforces how much he thinks himself superior to the human race).
The only one he cared about was Pucci, and Pucci was a friend, not an underling.

But it would be very easy for DIO to amass followers. Even if he doesn't have the Arrow, he has a lot of different ways to mind control people, on top of his charisma.
On top of his hypnotism, which there would be no Ripple users around to deal with, and his ability to create zombies, the fleshbuds could be much more of a threat here since only a character with extreme precision on top of enough strength and speed to take them off would be able to deal with them.

He doesn't even need to stick to low tier villains. A good bunch of medium to even high tier ones would prefer to join him, and he could just fleshbud the unwilling ones.

Attached: dio hair.png (540x298, 273K)

He'd be told to go to

DIO doesn't create zombie anymore since he see that has his edgy teen phrase.

kinda reminds me of the jorge joestar illustrations except less shit

Yes. Pucci is more or less yet another evil speedster. It would be interesting to see how his power would work with hypertime.

>He can't do shit to superman.

He could freeze time while Supermans mouth is open and pee kryptonite down his throat.

So how does Cap or Batman last so long. Why hasn't someone more powerful blitz them?

Lose to Jotaro anyway.

>he see that has his edgy teen phrase
I really don't see why he would look back on his Phantom Blood days this way. DIO doesn't really feel embarassment or regret over anything he does and that's kind of what the character is about.

Zombies are not really of use to him as servants anymore, but he did create Nukesaku, so he probably just makes a funny zombie or mancat whenever he feels like it.

Attached: Nukesaku's_SecondFace.png (251x238, 133K)

>Thread has the potential to be a fun discussion about which characters Dio could antagonize in a way that could make for a compelling story.
>Instead it turns into capefag vs jojofag dick measuring power level wankery.
Nice board.

Its worth mentioning that NO ONE knows about his time stop. It took many manga issue and a few dead friends for Jotaro to figure out that he stop time.

Hey, I'm trying to do my part here.
Why don't you suggest some fun characters Dio could antagonize or fun scenarios he could be in?

Real talk. Thank you user. You are honest. Dio will lose to one more powerful, but you pointed out that baseline humans like Joker or Batman should go down too, if not for plot.

Let's say DIO goes to Gotham and tries to takeover the entire criminal underworld, and every one of Gotham's villains are forced to react to him.

Who joins him? Who resists? How do they react? How does DIO go after them?

Attached: Bg_dio_r.png (415x552, 189K)

Part 7 has nothing to do with the Ireneverse

Honestly would be fun to see him use his time powers to fuck with Hulk.
Like, he'd be trying to kill him, but everything he throws at the guy just gets him more and more pissed off, and Hulk just can't land a solid punch until the end of the fight.

>Dio in the DC universe

Attached: 1410034911994.jpg (1064x1500, 945K)

>hating gay priest
I don't want to share a board with faggots like you.

Good against some, terrible against others.

Part 7 was caused by the original-verse, but isn't the same as the Ireneverse. The Part 7 universe ended up becoming the prime universe (as Funny puts it, "The world where everything is based" and the only place the Saint exists), so the Ireneverse is a spin-off multiverse. Might even be the same timeline Diego with The World is from.

>whataboutism
nah

Stands are magic. Dio's stand can hit Superman with thousands of magic punches a second. He'd be fucking dead.

Doesn't work that way. Stands are magic. You cannot perceive them unless you have one yourself.

What exactly can this Pucci guy do anyway? Is he just fast?

>Yellow
>Not Orange

Dio wouldn't even be able to beat Rey from nu-Star Wars.

Dude, Superman’s really fucking fast. He could probably punch out Dio before his Stand gets a chance.

Dio is too strong for Gotham, he can easily stomp anyone except Batman with an assload of prep time and plot armor.

He fucks up the street level heroes and anyone who wants to brawl with him. But the he gets his ass handed to him when he attracts the attention of the higher level heroes.

>Seething this hard

He wouldn't even know Dio was the one controlling it. Stands operate independently of their user's motions.

Well not really, his point is characters are obviously more than simplistic power levels, however that kind of thought has no place in threads like these where the entire point is for nerds without an ounce of creativity to smash toys together and say who's stronger.

Doesn’t matter, Dio’s already obviously a bad guy.

He can also stop time. That invalidates anything Superman could do to him. Plus he's a highly intelligent villain who plans his fights in advance.

Once again, Superman is really fast. Hell, he once had a conversation with the Flash so fast, their entire area was basically frozen in time

Cap and Bats last long because they work in a team and villains that are int their league. though in bat's case specifically it's "muh preptime". Unless they get a specific powerup or device they're fodder as well and absolutely can get stomped by anyone stronger than them. DIO is fodder in those verses and he won't cause enough damage for no big league superhero would give a shit about him

This is an assumption that Superman knows that DIO could freeze time. The of the big danger of DIO is that no one knows his power.

while Dio is giving some longwinded speech, Superman flies him directly into the sun with super speed

Why wouldn't DIO do the same?

the same as what? you aren't making sense user

Absolutely no one in Gotham except Batman would be able to beat DIO. DIO isn't picky with followers, so most if not all the villains would join him, a good majority probably without even being forced.
Most of the Batman villains deal with insecurities or neuroses or complexes that affect their entire behavior and identity, and DIO knows very well how to prey on those, how to present himself to people exactly the way he wants them to see him, and how to promise them everything they want and ask for seemingly nothing back.

The villains I could see openly rejecting DIO would be Joker, because he plays by no one's rules, and Ra's, because he is big picture stuff and would probably stand the best chance at actually dealing with DIO thanks to his experiences with the supernatural. Maybe Poison Ivy, depending if her characterization happens to be on extreme man-hater that day (and DIO is likely better at the seduction game than she is).

Gotham is small pickings for DIO. He needs something bigger.

Attached: pucci dio.png (764x1180, 1.71M)

Because DIO going face to face with Cap and Bat is very DIO of him. This alone makes you retarded if you didn't watch Part 3. DIO would amass an army and stay hidden instead of going out side and should IM DIO!

Even Jon can break out of frozen time.

>should
shout*

Regardless of that he's still fucking fodder that nobody cares about. He's not special at all in those verses.

>Superman can see souls
and then people say that DC is not overpowered.

So is Joker and Lex but they can still manage to make their hero counter part fallen to their knees. Just shouting MUH FODDER doesn't make it a warrant point for DIO.

>pic
i wonder how Yea Forums reacted to the change in fugo's backstory

Attached: fumi.png (709x687, 524K)

>he's a highly intelligent villain who plans his fights in advance
DIO is smart, but he absolutely does not plan fights in advance. He has a whole speech to Jonathan about how his long-term plans seem to always fail.

If anything his biggest strength in battle is consistently his ability to improvise and adapt to pull the rug under his opponent.

Attached: jigglephysics.gif (500x334, 1.57M)

>he's still fucking fodder that nobody cares about
You seem very mad about this for some reason

How would Diavolo fare out?
Assuming he's still the boss of Passione.

Attached: diavol1d4e1c3133e04a97f76ba96440d09f82c9843c80_hq.jpg (1024x983, 124K)

Heavily depends on what Stand he has. Shit like C-Moon makes him utterly busted in comparison to many speedsters, but Made In Heaven is what actually breaks settings.

What can those do?

>So is Joker and Lex but they can still manage to make their hero counter part fallen to their knees
Pretty impressive until you realize their hero counter parts aren't that impressive either. Bats is a just a human an supes jobs to green rocks.
>Just shouting MUH FODDER doesn't make it a warrant point for DIO.
I mean, compared to the vast majority of super heros in DC/Marvel he doesn't stand that much of a change making him fodder. DIO can't take on higher tier characters maybe if you compare him to someone in his own league then it may be an entertaining fight but he gets stomped by 99% of the verse.
not an argument

desuarchive.org/a/thread/182272332/
Watching PHF fags seething was great highlight that day.

how does his stand even work

C-Moon grants him complete and absolute gravity manipulation, with a negative mass equivalent to that of Earth. Made In Heaven on the other hand is considered to basically be THE Stand. It's ability can pretty much be summed up as "This timeline sucks. Time for a new one.", and is more or less completely fucking unstoppable. Barring *maybe* GER, MIH has never been outmatched by any Stand in the series thus far.

Made In Heaven is often considered Crisis-worthy, because once it gets going, there is very little that can be done to stop it from chucking the setting out and replacing it with its OC.

If I recall, King Crimson's ability is that it erases 5 seconds from the entire universe upon activation, whilst also giving Diavolo perfect recognition and the ability to make the perfect actions upon the perfect path to get what he wants. It is for this reason why he's basically been able to escape literally any and everything that has been sent against him.

It is a horribly, horribly busted power.

He has three Stands.

Whitesnake can
>can take people's memories/Stands in the form of discs that can be carried around or created at whim, even insert these memory/Stand discs in other people
>can read and alter memories of others and essentially mind control them
>can generate blank disks that Pucci can use to command others even to do tasks they shouldn't be able to
>does most of the things Heaven's Door does except it's not limited by eyesight and the user doesn't have to write or draw anything
>can use normal CDs and turn someone into a human CD player
>can create acid jizz dungeons that melt people
>can create realistic disguises and hallucinations that are indistinguishable from the real thing
>he used it once to remove his own sight implying it can just remove what it wants like Soft & Wet
>is a powerful punchghost that can punch through multiple people at once and has also very long range for a punchghost
>cool, semi-autonomous personality
>can upgrade to two even more powerful Stands, one of whom makes you into God, while still presumably retaining it's abilities

C-Moon
>retains the long range and power but loses autonomous personality
>allows the user to manipulate gravity
>make it so anyone in a 3 km radius will fall away from him
>can also turn things it touches inside out for fatal blows
>the user can do this to himself without being affected

And Made In Heaven basically accelerates time until this happens

Pucci is really, really fucking broken. Whitesnake alone is crazy useful but then he has two others, one of which may be the strongest Stand in the series seeing as it's basically a universal reset.

Attached: pucci check'em.png (509x410, 438K)

Precognition in general is a busted power.

Attached: Hey ya.jpg (720x752, 95K)

Yeah, but Diavolo in particular is fucking broken.

it's as hilarious as i thought it would be, thank you user

Attached: laughingtitans.png (1348x1600, 794K)

John Constantine has zero reason to give two damns or a shit about either of them. Until they make a pact with the devil or get their grubby mitts on the quadruple cursed staff of Pointy Beard McEvilwizard the Abominable they aren't his problem.

He can turn historical figures (even good hearted ones) into powerful vampire warriors.

Does it matter? He'd be turning random mooks into supervillains and/or vampires and after that point the others wouldn't matter. For fuck's sake, one guy got the ability to shoot mini black holes, and another one got Freddy Krueger powers, he'd have a sizeable army after a certain point.

Bizarrely

He'd massacre any street tier. The World is already ridiculously fast, strong. and can't be seen by normal people. Add on time stop every 5 seconds for 5 seconds and it becomes even harder to beat him. The issue is that once he steps out of street tier and has to deal with characters that can blow up cities there's nothing he can really do. I feel like a lot of anime characters end falling under this category. There needs to be more of a middle zone between street and higher tier.

Attached: B3B0EF48-3E59-4F51-AA94-5D515993886C.jpg (253x253, 11K)

I'd disagree. Jotaro could have killed Pucci during timestop, but he decided to save his daughter instead. Made in Heaven resets universes by accelerating their timeline to the end and starting over so if you can manage to get him before then you could win. Flash is broken enough that I honestly think he could do it.

Attached: 1565205905771.jpg (1080x1215, 165K)

Doesn’t Krona have a machine that aged the universe? He could just make one to make it younger again.

The problem is there really ISN'T a tier between street schlub and city wrecker. The difference between the two is usually durability or willingness to go ham. city wreckers are already the median between street and national security risk.

Ordinarily I’d say Daredevil is Street level, and that someone like Rhino is City level

It'd actually be kind of cool to watch Young Joseph and Johnathan Hamon their way through some old Marvel/DC fights.

Ok, how would each of the different main villians in JoJo fare in either DC or Marvel universes?

DIO, The Pillar Men, Kira, Diavolo, Pucci and Funny Valentine (imagine Valentine becoming president of the USAin either Marvel or DC)

Pray tell, how does batman defeat DIO? He doesn't have timestop, he can't MOVE in timestop, he's only human, and hasn't trained in Hamon (DIO's main weakness).

Unless you're gonna use the whole "Batman beats anyone with some prep time" argument to say he'd learn Hamon, I don't see it.

Jotaro is human, yes, but that has different cannotations in the JoJo universes. Jotaro beat DIO thanks to Time Stop, learning to move in Time Stop, and the strength of his stand. Bear in mind, Star Platinum can move at the freaking speed of light, and has enough strength to bend steel beams to say the least. Compared to humans in the DC universe, Jotaro is NOT human.

Also, last time I checked Batman kinda got fucked up by Dracula, albeit that was non-canon.

He also fucked Dracula up.

Dio would get destroyed by anyone more durable than steel

>Kira

He definitely would have had an awful time in the '80s Marvel universe.

Attached: Ratchet.jpg (500x1149, 146K)

Don't forget Dio only lost to Jotaro because he was excessively cautious. Every single time Jotaro did something unexpected, Dio leapt away and reassessed the situation, costing himself valuable time and energy.
If he had just gone all out and wrecked Jotaro for sure in his very first time stop attack instead of completely retreating from a single twitching finger, Jotaro would've been pulped.

Actually, that could probably work to his advantage. Just move to a quiet town away from the action. As long as crazy stuff like this are going on, nobody's gonna notice a few girls going missing in a quiet peaceful town,

Exactly. Batman is nothing to Dio. The battle would go like this.

>ZA WARUDO! Toki wo tomare
>Mudamudamudamudamudamuda
>Soshite toki wa ugoki desu...
>Batman dies.

No, it’s literally just heat.
At lower levels it’s basically invisible.

Stands are psychic powers actually, just shown in a very unique way. This is like, said directly in the actual chapter where Stands are explained.

The short amount of time he can do it sort of invalidates it’s usefulness.
Besides which, while DIO was clearly extremely strong after he had drank Joseph’s blood, the level of strength he displayed is...not particularly impressive in DC if we’re being honest.
In Marvel he’d be a greater threat.

There’s literally a BTAS episode about him beating a guy with this power.
And the guy he does it to isn’t limited to five seconds of subjective stopped time.

What's the episode? I'd like to see that and judge if it's a valid comparisson

People acquire them via a magic arrow and they can be extracted from the user in the form of a magic CD that ejects from their face, for the purposes of DC and Marvel they're magic.

UV light lamps were kilking vampires in jojo. Also hermit purple is one of powers that get later retconned out of his powers pool. Originally The World supposed to contain all other stand abilities from the Tarot card ones. Then it got turned into time stop.

>I'm pretty sure he could ruin Superman's day.
How would he hurt guys like Superman? He's not on that level of strength.

this

Is like to see this episode if it actually happened

Superman can break through time dilation and or time space manipulation.

Depends. In a one-on-one match he'd defeat pretty much anyone, that's his specialty.

But if he's rushed down by multiple heroes he's basically toast.

>magic
Stands are just psychic powers visualized as punch ghosts for the sake of the readers entertainment. They are not magic.

You're an idiot. Pucchi is no different from any Power-stealing or blocking mutant in the marvel universe. It's a psychic power.

And yes, Araki does use terms like spirit, but that's a lost in translation thing. Fighting spirit = willpower, basic Japanese stuff. Stands are not magic. This is made very clear with Star Platinum in particular, at the beginning and end of part three its quite apparent that using its hand to steal stuff or restart Josephs heart is telekinesis, which is something most non-automatic stands have

Dicks or it didnt happen

>nobody mentioned Hunter Zolomon
Dude was blown out of the timeflow, The World's timestop would not affect him - even if it did, it's basically Made In Heaven vs. za warudo
also Wally was supposed to have slow/stop time related to his heartbeat but as with many good ideas they seem to have dropped it

>arguing canon in a franchise where there are multiple fucking universes
>on Yea Forums no less, where multiverses have been a staple for decades
Next you'll argue whether Barry Allen or Jay Garrick is the canon Flash

Anywhere from 95% to 100% of the time a "what if a non Yea Forums related thing was a Yea Forums related thing" thread is created, it's for the sole purpose of discussing things that are neither comics, nor cartoons.
Yea Forums is not a refugee board.
Go back to Everyone else, report the OP for breaking >>>Yea Forumsrules/1

the only DCAU character with time powers is Chronos and a) he's a JLU villain, b) he doesn't stop time

>Images and discussion should pertain to media of Western origin.
While in a gray zone, the topic is 'which heroes of DC/Marvel could defeat a somewhat clever vampire that can stop time and has a punchghost that can heavily damage anything in a 5-meter radius', so it pertains to Western media, even if crossing over a bit
Your post, however, infringes Global rule 7, so nigger calling a Latino black or something

Clock King in Time Out of Joint.

Just a reminder that stands can become intangible, so Dio can just put The World's hand through anyone's head in stopped time to kill them instantly

Attached: 108134943-352-k821569.jpg (352x550, 30K)

which is why he did that to Jota OH WAIT
if you can't see the character doing it in universe than don't bring it up.

I got a guy...

Attached: good grief.jpg (640x1002, 123K)

Not the same guy, but... Magneto?

Right, forgot about that one - the episode in which... Batman would have been boned if there were no copies of the device CK used to za warudo - also how did Dick even move in CK's stopped time when it can only be dismissed by disabling it

>boohoo I was in Auschwitz
>so I will genocide everyone that's not a mutie in the name of my uebermenschen
Again, grossly oversimplifying makes him a disservice
Kind of refreshing to see a popculture Holocaust survivor be a dickhead though

Because Batman and Cap don't usually fuck with people like Superman or the Sentry. Fuck off weeb.

Part 1 Incarnation: He gets killed by Blade
Part 2 Incarnation: He gets killed by Dr.Stange and Blade

Stands aren't magic. They're psychic powers. His vampirism is also because of a mask that messes with his brain.

That would require the autor to not be an amnesiac

Even against Wolverine and Sabretooth?

He would very much likely get his own Symbiote and bond with it due to his personality, nature, and body.

his World and Timestop would fuck with most of the cast, but if Scarlet Witch attacked him from a range she could very well off him

Would eating Deadpool's blood enhance his own strength even more?

He would actually be very interesting, he'd be able to fight most of the MCU cast, and could use his flesh buds to brainwash most of the heroes and villains.

How long would he last in Gotham or 616 New York?

Attached: Kira.png (1280x720, 1.33M)

He would do well, as he wants a quiet life. He would leave NY. Anything outside of NY don't matter in Marvel, so none would know or care to stop him.

Not even Batman-level mystery without Bites the Dust, with BtD he jumps into A+-tier, though he's still a retard and would run around yelling his name for everyone to hear
Other than that he would try to live a quiet live so I don't think he'd stay in a big city like that, and even if he would he wouldn't draw any attention outside of, you know, 'sudden disappearances'

Jotaro found him via the shirt button, that's a total batman thing.

Imagine Dio, silently screaming in the vacuum if space as he's tossed into the sun.

Imagine Dio squealing as he's being pounded into paste.

Imagine Dio begging, as he's being tossed through a portal to hell.

Imagine Dio, in stunned shock, as he's being reality warped out of existence.

Imagine Dio brainraped dancing thinking he's a fit e year old girl.

Imagine Dio, outgunned, outmatched, and outplayed at every turn.

Imagine Dio, being dissected alive, his Stand being filtered from him,bad Doom stares coldly, impassionately at him.

Imagine.

Batman would nab him on his like 4th or 5th victim at worst, frankly he'd likely get him after the Sugimoto murder since he didn't have KQ yet - even then it's not like he's hard to find, what with carrying a victim's literal body part
That's why I'm saying he's so far below him, hell even the batfam's morons like Cass would have little trouble
It's BtD that makes him hard to find, and even then his biggest obstacle - his dumb arrogance - remains

Sure, you are right. Now imagine this happing to Spider-Man, Captain America, Batman, or some other street level hero? Yet for reasons it don't, now why is that? Why do heroes and villains never go all out on each other like this?

>OVA dio
very good taste user

I still think DIO just wasn't acclimated to Johnathan's body enough to do any of his really crazy vampire shit in part 3, otherwise he'd have no reason not to just freeze his enemies solid or turn loose a zombie horde on them.

>his stand couldn't been seen by anyone in the DC or Marvel universes.
not necessarily: it's quite likely psyonics and magicians would be able to perceive his stand, or have the tools to do so, as Stands are basically Astral Bodies.
Psyonics would need to be of quite a high level, as astral projection is a high-rank ability for them.

Still, he'd rank pretty high: super-strong, high-regenerating, can stop time, is genre-savvy and JJBA-class smart AND gets a Punch-Ghost.
While he can brawl, he would mostly act as a Batman-type, planning and manipulating for his own advantage.

>the ability to make the perfect actions upon the perfect path to get what he wants.
no, that's not his power.

That's the RESULT of his smarts, ambition and willpower combined with his stand powers, so he can make what he sees happen THEY WAY HE WANTS

Batman doesn't resolves ALL the murders in Gotham.

Also, Kira can easily annihilate any and every proof of wrongdoing... or of the victim in first place.
Remember that most of his victims were classified as "missing" not "murdered" because he never left a body behind.

And unlike in Morio where he was the cause of 90% of the murders and disappearances, Gotham is full of psychos and criminals, he'd be invisible.

...he'd still move to, say, Jersey City. Because fuck being invisible, Gotham is a shithole and the antithesis to his tranquil life.

I feel like if anyone could figure it out its Batman. In the grand scheme of things though he kills infrequently enough that I can imagine Batman focusing his time on more active serial killers.

Anyone who can see ghosts and/or telepaths could see stands.

The World is as fast as Superman, it just has very short range.

Joseph could probably practice to use Hermit Purple more efficiently but he's rich and lazy so smashing a pricy camera every time is preferable to trying to hone his power.

He can choose to remove any of the moments from a set of 10 seconds as if they were frames in an animation. This can effect moments up to 10 seconds in the future, or the past 10 seconds that have already happened. He can move during these 10 seconds, but not touch anything.

Attached: king crimson.jpg (774x1200, 162K)

Fuck no.

Whitesnake is already a long range stand that can one-shot anyone.

The arrow isn't magic. It's a virus from space.

The world and star platinum are both fast enough to perform actions seemingly instantaneously, even without stopping time. Superman could go toe to toe with them, but it would take the Flash to outspeed them, and it'd have to be in a Flash solo book.

He could have stayed young his whole life as well if he had kept practicing hamon.

>serial killer tries to fuck with him and ends up getting killed
>it happens enough times that all the dead ends point to him being able to do "something"

Was there any DC/Marvel villain that got punked as much as Kars? Dude was stripped of a win not just by an asspull, but by one that is admitted by the characters themselves - as if the Source or One Above All gave a special middle finger to him

>or the past 10 seconds that have already happened
hold up Satan, that part's not right - he can see 10 seconds into the future, and nothing is permitted to change what he sees (ie. he sees a cut-off foot so somebody is losing one in the next 10s no matter what), so while it may look like timetravel, it isn't

Superman can easily accelerate his perception just so he can have a chat with the Flash so that the world is stopped. Jojo can’t compete

>Dio stops time
>Superman can't movie
>???
>Profit

>Batman doesn't usually fuck with people like Superman
I wish this were true.

He breaks out of time stop. Even his son can do that.

They can't become intangible and apply force at the same time, unless they're [Diver Down]. The exception is in the case of the user's own body.

By the time he does that nigga already has 3 holes in his chest

>MCU
Thanos fights Doctor Strange for the stones
Za Warudo!
DIO now has the Time Stone and The Gauntlet. What now, anons?

>Gotham
Not even a week.
>New York
Potentially forever. So much crime goes on there it's not gonna be hard to keep out of the spotlight. There's an entire civilization of vampires living in the sewers and nobody even notices.

Really? Dio hits with the force of a planet at the very least?

Yeah, but anywhere in America outside the coasts you risk running in rampaging hoards of demons.

You're severely underestimating just how tough Supes is
Not saying DIO wouldn't hurt him, but he's not the Man of Steel for no reason

Even Lex Doesn't yet he can rip him in half. Magic makes Supes a bitch nigga

DIO’s greatest feats of strength are throwing a car and smashing apart a fairly large stone building in the first OVA.

So he’s like roughly a Spider-Man tiger villain I guess.

Having an entire conversation in the span of a moment is exactly what jojo characters are known for.

Even still, there's really nothing Dio can do to hurt Superman, even during stopped time.

DIO’s not magic.
His vampirism is weird biology shit, Nd Stands are psychic powers.

>throwing a car
yeah a roadroller to be exact, this shit is quite heavy

the characters in Jojo talk like 100x at the pace of us, there's no other way DIO's or Jotaro's monologues would fit in their timestops' timespan

honestly with the aliens twist in GW and the whole Christ deal in SBRverse who the fuck knows what they are, Araki certainly left the 'Spirit Hamon' business in the dust before the Crusaders entered Egypt

Still not enough to put a dent in Superman, assuming he just doesn’t break out.

I'm pretty sure there's a moment he erases time after already getting hit.

Life energy is just stronger in Jojo, and people have learned to use it for stuff.

In the Bruno fight in the church, he skips after getting hit - but it does not erase the hit before that, he still has the zipper open and cut him

still not magic, unless you accept that Superman's powers are as well - after all, he's just stronger than he'd be on Krypton

Attached: x13.jpg (780x1200, 872K)

Stands are projections of a human's soul numb nuts

The timeline of part 1-6 still happened, they just ran their course until their universe ended, then a new one started up.
Then that happened again and here we are.

How realist, and in-character. You should write for DC.

*destroys your path*
Yujiro Hanma is the perfect in-between from Street to Mid Tier Villain

Attached: 2968952-5772248662-latest.png (480x260, 185K)

not saying that initial guy wasn't a tard for his definition of canon, but SBRverse is not the same as the one in p6's ending; is partially right, since it went
>PB-SO timeline -Made in Heaven-> same timeline, but without those killed by Pucci -MiH again-> same timeline, but with those killed by Pucci reincarnated (and with no Pucci)
That's it, the events of parts 1-5 still happened, and the only one that was different was not-Jotaro

SBRverse meanwhile is totally different, you'd think it's Jonathan expy meeting Caesar expy and Avdol expy would be enough if a hint

Dio still has that hermit purple, it just got retconed into being Jonathan's stand.

>between Street to Mid Tier
I don't think that's correct. He did stop an earthquake with a single punch to the ground once. Obama and Trump agreed that his personal threat is large enough to warrant a non agression pact.

No. The closest thing to magic in jojo is The Spin, and even it's just harnessing ambient torque to perform spells.
There's a lot of intricacies to what magic effects Superman but at the very least it has to be called magic.

Attached: gyro green.jpg (500x500, 401K)

Hmm, I think the anime might have overplayed that scene then.

would be interesting to see guys like luke cage, wolverine, lobo, luther strode, or iron fist go up against the cast of baki.

Lobo's several tiers up from everyone else you just mentioned. He's fast enough keep up with Superman.

Lobo is too strong. Switch baki out with Tekken or Fist of the Star.

t. never read Stone Ocean

Barry can vibrate his eyes to see invisible magic.

Nice to see Hugo Strange's fans speak up.