Has there ever been a moment in a cartoon that made you think "How did they manage to get this past the censors"...

Has there ever been a moment in a cartoon that made you think "How did they manage to get this past the censors"? I'm not talking 'getting crap past the radar' tame kind of shit, I'm talking literally how kind of shit.
youtube.com/watch?v=1AYRsx-l5W4

Attached: shake it.jpg (1280x722, 181K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mlNsKY07m5c
youtube.com/watch?v=fAFP0IoMfsA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

One of the worst lines of intentional dialogue I ever heard came from this season of Young Justice

It was the "suck and blow" comment from Garth

WE GET IT YOU INCREDIBLY GAY FISH MAN

The scene in Rocko's Modern Life where Heffer got milked by a milking machine that was blatantly a joke about it jacking him off. I mean blatantly.
youtube.com/watch?v=mlNsKY07m5c

Nothing is gonna top THIS.

Attached: 1547261377125.webm (1280x720, 2.59M)

Dude the show was TV-PG and it aired right before Adult Swim started, it's not hard to understand how it got through

Why do retards like you keep asking this?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 213K)

this was the same network that was afraid of saying the word "hell".

this one actually didn't get past the censors in a bunch of countries

This desu

HAHA DUDE FINGER PRINCE DUDE HAHA

AHAHAHAHAAAAA

Attached: ELL OH ELL !!.gif (360x203, 677K)

In my room, my tv is on pretty much 24/7, on mute, and I got a cartoon channel on most of the time where they put classic cartoon network shows, this came on a few days ago and I was like "what the fuck is this?" My mind went straight into calling the showrunners degenerates for allowing shit like this on a kids show

>i saw a characters butt on tv and my mind jumped STRAIGHT to /pol/ memes
seek help

Why did the lamp not move?

She's that good.

Silas getting flattened and turned into a Warhammer 40k Dreadnought in Transformers Prime, including bruises, cuts and stitching

Attached: TheHumanFactorCylas.jpg (1280x720, 94K)

because it still upsets people in bible belt countries

There are plenty of butt jokes in cartoons OP, Butts are nothing new

Yeah, but two minutes of a girl shaking her butt blatantly trying to seduce is unusual.

I'm more concerned about cartoons normalizing LGBT bullshit, than butt outlines.

Oh no, a sexy dance, how incredibly twisted.
Not everyone has to be as prudish as you.

wasn't all the furniture in the house generated by Octus

The birds of prey song from BATB that's all about cock size and fucking

If you can't see how someone would think differently about a butt played for laughs and a butt played for sex appeal you're actually autistic.

A girl shaking her ass on the screen for like two minutes literally trying to seduce someone would be considered out there.

everything that isn't exactly as it was 60 years ago upsets them.

Not a single word in OP's post implies he's offended at it personally.

Oh noes, gay people in my cartoons! Whatever shall I do! I know, I'll bitch about a non-issue on Yea Forums! THAT will show 'em!

That is super tame.

american cartoons have low standards

>cracked.com: top 10 "finger prince" jokes