Idea thread

In which we post ideas and rate them.
Pic unrelated

Attached: 1561344411714.png (1920x1080, 2.19M)

Okay, here me out: The Boys meets Who framed roger rabbit.

Attached: 42B64039-1557-45A0-80EB-DEE210537ABD.jpg (1242x506, 834K)

Terrible

No, it can work.

Okay how about Osmosis Jones meets Chef from South Park.

downing the bottle of cooking wine i have on the fridge and finding the courage to jump infront of the train i live two blocks away from

You should bomb the train instead

Attached: IMG_20190605_201757.jpg (4032x3024, 2.4M)

i dont want to kill anyone
i just want peeople to have to see my torn body spread all over the rails and come home late

Bombing
bombing: to throw up a huge grafitti piece...also know as tagging a lot of areas in one night.
I'd rather drive home and see your name

What kind of name is "The Boys"? Maybe I'm talking about the Beach Boys.

A DC universe slice of life comic that shows the effects of heroes and villians on the normies.

The Boys is a comic about in the world where superheroes exist but, the catch is that there assholes, murderers, junkies and just the worst people that are own by this company called “Vought American”. Hughie’s girlfriend was killed by a Supe named A train. Who is also apart of the superhero group “the Seven”. Hugh is joins “the Boys” a CIA backed group led by Billy Butcher to take down these caped crusaders.

I basically want to write something about this concept but, with Cartoon characters instead of Supes. It would follow a group of teens and kids going up against the world’s most iconic Characters
“The Awesome 6” who are an analogue to Disney’s sensational 6.

Attached: 96C91473-C12F-43CA-9709-F74746344262.jpg (360x553, 69K)

so are there super heros and toons in this universe? or is replacing the super heros with toons?

It’s replacing Superheroes with Toons.

is Dip available?

>The main character's a teenager named Ed
>His brother's named Dave
>They have powers from a special crystal
>One day, Ed decides to go to a a tournament
>Said tournament turns out to be a trap by an evil alien king
>Ed and Dave fight him at the tournament, but they are defeated
>They survive and fight off various monsters
>They can't do it themselves, so along the way they meet a girl named Tenshi
>Tenshi is inhabited by a spirit named the Maiden
>There's also an android named Striker
>Together, they fight off some aliens
I actually plotted out a quarter of the plot.

I’m not sure yet. I just don’t want to copy Roger Rabbit. Because the Toons in this world are maid in different art styles. Like, CGI, flash, anime, etc. And the Skull breakers would have to formulate a plan to see what toon can be killed depending on what there made of.

why do the toons need to be killed? are they assholes, murderers, junkies ala or i there another reason?

Like the idea, But the boys had Vought America as the actual evil force, what would be your version of this?Disney?, Warner?, Toei?

I think each member have there own reasons and personal beefs with one Company, Skitzney. Skitzney is the biggest entertainment company of all time that also owned the most iconic Characters of all time “the awesome 6” led by IDK
(some Mickey Mouse analogue). The awesome 6 are basically Mickey Mouse and friends. And are what drives the skull breakers members to want them out of the picture. Patchy’s Mom was killed by one of the members of the awesome 6 and that’s why Patchy dreams of Killing all 6 of the members. Iggy and Rose were lab rats from Skitzney’s bio labs and Skitzney were making experiments to turn humans into toons. Jasiah’s dad tried to Sue Skitzney for the death of his little brother who was killed in one of the theme parks.

That sounds interesting
6.7/10

Nick, CN, ect should release their back catalogue of shows for free on services like Youtube and/or have their own continuously ongoing streams of that content

Here's an idea. OP can eat a bag of dicks!

8.4/10
11/10

A magical talking rabbit works with a failing magician to use real magic to take the stage.

Actually it's just Ratatouille but with a magic rabbit and magicians instead of cooks.

Now I just need a stupid name for a title.

"Oh, Oh It's Magic"? "A Cotton Tale"? "Something Up The Sleeve"? Come on guys I need stupid names for the stupid idea that would make a billion dollars because audiences are stupid.

How about "Oh No, It's Magic"

I'll write that down, we'll shop it around - that sounds like a low-budget name but hey if we can't get the Dreamworks money it'll be fine.

If you jump in front of the train your bits most likely will be too pulverized for anyone but the conductor to know what went on.

You gotta lie on those tracks if you're lookig for shock factor

A Post Apocalyptic society named La Silva where Murder is tolerated with the initial justification of "Less Mouthes to feed". Over time it degenerates into a society which venerates murder to the degree that it's inhabitants collect nazi and soviet memorabilia because of their kill counts, buy into the local Serial Killer's "I'm the real victim" bs, and sometimes even join murder gangs. Children are walked to school through the thick woods between hamlets with bags on their heads - so as to protect them from the sight of defiled corpses. The Police still roll around stopping rapes and robberies (robbers in La Silva are usually of a more gentleman thief sort). The families of victims usually go to hired guns called "Closuremen" who can figure out who killed their loved one and avenge them so they can get "Closure".

How about a show about a girl who starts a band with a kangaroo as her drummer? We can call it My Dad the Rock Star

Can I steal it?

goth

robot

with a fat ass

9/10

I’d love to read a comic about near future where Spider-Man dies, New York falls into a cyberpunkish crime nightmare and Dr Octopus’s daughter forms a new Sinister Six - a team of young heroes to save the city.

Attached: D670D602-61C4-4956-808D-97B81FF6046D.jpg (378x263, 31K)

Oh and all of the team members are cute girls

A webcomic about a cat who's a witch's familiar and also in love with her owner. The series follows them getting into magic hijinx while she tries to get her owner to fall in love with her back. Don't steal, I'm already drawing it :^)

the wario show

Attached: all hail wario.gif (360x203, 3.46M)