Pleb: Scooby Doobies

>Pleb: Scooby Doobies
>Contrarian: Really Rottens
>Patrician: Yogi Yahooeys

Attached: 6786_aed.jpg (1200x1564, 370K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mUm8kwme7TE
youtube.com/watch?v=t6zWTYO3ESE
youtube.com/watch?v=wXXMLpS3cU0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nigga I really want a new show that combines Anime and Hannah barbera.

Yeah, they got Grape Ape and Quickdraw, but is that enough to outrank the Scooby Doobies?

Attached: 6786_aeb.jpg (1200x1564, 1.69M)

Okay, we all know that Dick Dastardly and Muttley should've been in the villain team instead of Dread Baron and Mumbly, but who else should've been in there? Here are my picks:

>Hooded Claw and the Bully Brothers
>the rest of Vulture Squadron
>rotating Scooby-Doo monsters, with the running joke that they always get unmasked by the end and it's somebody different each time
>the Frankenstones, but the twist is that they're actually really nice, value fair play and often undo all the cheating their teammates do

He gets no respect, no respect at all.

Attached: th.jpg (474x674, 65K)

>remenber when Hanna Barbera ripped off themselfs?

Attached: Jerry and Jerry and Sylvester.jpg (1280x720, 109K)

Honestly, I don't even know who any of the Really Rottens even are, other then Dread Baron and Mumbley being obvious Dick Dastardly and Muttley expies.
What shows are these guys even from?

Redpill me on Daisy Mayhem

Get Adult Swim on that shit

You mean every fucking time the put out ANOTHER Scooby Doo clone?
We had what?
>Funky Phantom
>Speed Buggy
>Jabberjaw
>Fangface
>Captain Caveman
>The Chan Clan
>Hell, even Josie and the Pussycats even though it's not a HB original
Feel free to expand the list if I forgot any

>Literally part of the second show you put out
>Still a clone of your own property

The whole team was a bunch of OCs apart from Mumbly (who was actually a good guy in his previous show The Mumbly Cartoon Show) and the Dalton Brothers who were the bad guys in Quickdraw McGraw. Dread Baron showed up in Yogi Bear and the Magical Flight of the Spruce Goose, but that was it.
She's a sexy hillbilly that somehow predates Daisy Duke by two years.

>Scooby Dum

I supported Really Rottens because of Daisy.

Everyone shits on Scrappy, but things were so much worse...

>With occasional special guest commentator Fred Flintstone

Dum wasn't nearly as bad. For one thing, he rarely ever appeared.

>obnoxious tripfag comes in and ruins the thread
Goodnight Everyone

Grape Ape is a juicer

youtube.com/watch?v=mUm8kwme7TE

>god I wish I were a mod to delete all your threads I hate
just fuck off already.

So why didn't they just use Mutley? Hanna Barbara always had this weird habbit of plagiarizing themselves, Mumbly being a good guy in his show is sort of enough of a difference but that's not the case here.

Legal reasons, apparently.

>I love sucking off attention whores
Fixed. You fuck off

>tubular dude: Yo-Yogis

Attached: MV5BNjA5YzE3MGUtMmUxZi00MWRiLTljYWMtNGZmZGFjODkzMDc2XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjExODE1MDc@._V1_UX182_CR0,0,182 (182x268, 19K)

i hated that Mumbly was a villain. I loved his show and how he'd annoy all those criminals with his relentless cartoon teleportation and such

>Calling m a pleb for picking the team with Captain Caveman and Hong Kong Phooey
Come on son

I dunno... at least Scrappy had different character traits to everyone else and wasn't literally just "Scooby, only more retarded"
I love you too, user.
You can blame Heatter-Quigley Productions. They owned the rights to Dastardly and Muttley at the time (they co-produced Wacky Races, which was supposed to be a gameshow... somehow)

>dat Daisey Mayhem

Nice GET, user

Attached: 16ACD5D3-3CE6-43BA-AB33-283BFD13AA0E.jpg (750x422, 195K)

>wasn't literally just "Scooby, only more retarded"

But he was.

In their defense, that's what the networks who paid for the shows wanted; Scooby Doos of their owns, so they just changed the looks of the characters and called it a day.

Undercover cop.

i really wanna fuck daisy mayhem

Huh.

Attached: d953860ca69c93343032494fa3ddded3[1].jpg (870x520, 125K)

What's with the Dick and Muttley knock offs?

It's amazing how much life is in a cynical product of corporate greed. You really get a sense of personality in each character. Too bad the animation was shit.

Ownership issues

>no top cat

a Hong Kong Phooey anime would be good. Same with Scooby-Doo.

She’s based off a Li’l Abner character.

Fangface was Ruby-Spears.

You know unlike Wacky Races, where Dick Dastardly would always lose, there was times when the Really Rottens would win for the day, this happened twice

What was with Hanna-Barbera's obsession for a while with massive crossovers of all their properties like this or Yogi's Ark?

Why aren't hot hillbilly chicks more of a thing?

You want to talk about weird yogi spin-offs? Let's talk about Galaxy Goof-Ups and Yogi's Space Race.
youtube.com/watch?v=t6zWTYO3ESE
youtube.com/watch?v=wXXMLpS3cU0

Attached: singer.png (640x480, 251K)

I loved that the villain won sometimes but also mad that they were always penalized for cheating. Sure some times it made sense, but then sometimes you have Blue Falcon using his super hero stuff and the genie using magic and that somehow doesn't count as cheating for the good guys

>Not including at least one Blue Falcon villain

But that's understandable, very few people now about his rogues gallery when compared to Space Ghost or Birdman

reusing old footage is cheaper than making new episodes.

for me it's the Really Rottens

Scrappy was reckless and naive. Scooby Dum was basically Goofy, only in Scooby-Doo.
We used to get reruns of Space Race, but they cut out all the other segments. Used to confuse the hell out of me, because I was always going "Seriously, who's Nugget Nose?"
Hell, I only knew who he was because of Dexter's Laboratory.

Does anyone even remember Snagglepuss?

>Daisy Maihem
wew lad

>Blue Falcon
>has an S sign

He was in Johnny Bravo and Billy & Mandy