Phoenix's Joker is Taxi Driver meets The King of Comedy

>Phoenix's Joker is Taxi Driver meets The King of Comedy.
>Gosling's Luthor rumored to be Citizen Kane meets House of Cards.

Pitch the next DC villain movie.

Attached: DCVU.png (1053x709, 838K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cosmicbook.news/ryan-gosling-lex-luthor
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Phoenix's Joker is Taxi Driver meets The King of Comedy with fight club and a little of Halloween
fixed

Manta.
It's Law Abiding Citizen meets Seven.

Deadshot make it a urban Kurazwa film

Nick Cage's Captain Cold
Friends of Eddie Coyle meets Michael Mann's Thief

Deathstroke: Raid meets reservoir dogs

So we've just proven you can take any old script, tweak it to vaguely resemble a supervillain, and people will still eat it up? Goddammit. Look I can get behind a Luthor focused movie but what's the goddamn point if he's not doing weird and crazy science trying to get one over on Superman?

Attached: Lex Luthor Criminal Mastermind.jpg (647x734, 351K)

>Gosling's Luthor

wut

I heard it was gonna be more American Psycho

>>Gosling's Luthor rumored to be Citizen Kane meets House of Cards.
Just shut up you autistic fuck

Scarface meets Scarface.

Also, Joker is King of Comedy, it isn't Taxi Driver in any way, shape or form. I know Taxi Driver has a better rep (in that people have actually heard of it) but facts are facts.

Attached: Scarface.jpg (640x480, 27K)

Deathstroke
Platoon meets Collateral

Literally OP wishful thinking is not a real thing. It's just something a "big ideas guy" in Yea Forums claimed as a rumor. The irony is that he probably hasn't watched Citizen Kane, he used the same picture in the last thread, he suffers from autism.

Darkseid. Apocalypse Now

I don’t know what any of those movies are, boomer

Just do the Penguin as a darker Godfather meets Goodfellas already!

It's been rumored that Warner is interested in a R-rated Lex Luthor movie starring Ryan Gosling now that "Joker" is a proven success.

Black Manta

It's like Black Panther for incels

>It's been rumored
No, it hasn't been rumored, and no one gives a shit lex luthor.

>it isn't Taxi Driver in any way, shape or form.

>Mentally ill loner in seedy 1980's crime-ridden metropolis obsesses over unatainable girl, wrestles with his own sociopathic tendencies, and eventually goes on a killing spree.

There are some similarities.

Attached: Travis Bickle.jpg (400x600, 43K)

>A Cronenberg-esque Man Bat movie done in the same vein as The Fly

Attached: 151819477383554199-640x360.jpg (640x360, 147K)

Any source on that aside from your own threads?

cosmicbook.news/ryan-gosling-lex-luthor

Never made a thread on the subject. And I'm not saying it's happening. It's probably bullshit. But the rumor exists.

>Hugh Laurie's Sinestro is rumored to be Gladiator meets Dexter

>Never made a thread on the subject.
You used the same picture in your last thread you dumb sperg. Also, please, don't you ever give a source based on a fucking Yea Forums rumor when asked to post a fucking source

Attached: dumb sperg.png (303x244, 19K)

Vandal Savage
Scarface x Highlander

Kamandi meets Planet of the Apes

>>Gosling's Luthor rumored to be Citizen Kane meets House of Cards.
Maybe Gosling could pull off Luthor, but honestly, he'd probably be worse than Eisenberg or Cryer.

I'm not the OP, dumb faggot.

>R rated Gosling movie

I'd watch it anyways

Travis is more dealing with having a hard time connecting to people after vietnam, and trying to justify it by hating everyone instead of himself.
Joker seems to just have a miserable existence and wants revenge/to become infamous.

Ra'as Al Ghul is some guru in the mountains who fancies himself to be an assassin lord. He's actually super high on Hashish and people just deal with him being a drugged old man spouting things he thinks are deep.