Who was in the wrong here?

Who was in the wrong here?

Attached: D31BB984-C280-4AA2-84C1-B8B383764CD7.jpg (400x300, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

governing.com/gov-data/safety-justice/gun-show-firearms-bankground-checks-state-laws-map.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Spongebob for even offering to help Patrick's stupid, fat, 300 pounds of chewed bubblegum looking ass.

>when you have to take your autistic brother to Universal

>when you think you're funny

Patrick was such an asshole here
I prefer comfy best friend Pat

Attached: pals-4-ever.gif (480x360, 3.81M)

It’s not Patrick’s fault Spongebob is so stupid

Cringe
Based

I think this episode may have influenced future ones in the wrong way. Yes, patrick is very mean spirited here, but that's part of the whole joke in this episode. We don't need patrick to be mean-spirited in and of itself.. that's not where the comedy comes from.

Attached: serveimage (5).png (532x600, 421K)

>CHECK OUT MY ANTI-GUNS STRAWMAN! AREN'T I JUST SOOOOOOOO PROGRESSIVE AND INTELLIGENT MY FELLOW ARTISTS?
self-masturbatory pap.

Patrick.
SpongeBob's actually cool and probably wouldn't be a bad boyfriend. I wanna be like him.

I for one think dinosaurs should be proud gun owners

It is the constitutional right of any Raptor to be able to mount, carry, store, or otherwise own any firearm within in these states.
God bless America.

If raptors had guns, they could've shot the asteroid that killed them. Checkmate atheists

spongebob is a manchild who works in fast food and can't drive a car

He's making a decent living for himself, has a home, and seems to travel just fine

What is this comic trying to say exactly?

Why do people think you won't get a background check when you purchase a firearm? Im every shitty political cartoon about guns it's always that
This

How short are SpongeBob's shorts?

I think it’s different during gun shows? Not really sure.

>Why do people think you won't get a background check when you purchase a firearm?
governing.com/gov-data/safety-justice/gun-show-firearms-bankground-checks-state-laws-map.html

>Featherless

wrong.
some states don't require a background check for gun sales between private individuals. this makes sense: how is the federal government supposed to enforce laws on sales of private property between two individuals?

>Why do people think you won't get a background check when you purchase a firearm?
Didn’t you just answer your own question?

im not that user.

marty and his wife forgetting they don't have children

so he's a twink?