Worst Beatles song

We can argue all day about what the best song or album is, but what’s the worst song these guys ever made? For me, I think it’s gotta be get back. I don’t know what it is, but I just hate that song.

Attached: 5A0D245C-837A-443D-9498-45597A4662F2.jpg (1920x1440, 229.71K)

Oobladi Ooblada

GOOD MORNING GOOD MORNING

For me it's Yellow Submarine, crappy song on a near perfect album.

why don't we do it in the road

paul trying to be cool doing a chicken-george accent. paul doing a sexy song... it's bad

Revolution 9, it's just artsy bullshit.

I hate taxman

i do hate this

Sick song

Blue Jay Way is the worst song on Sgt Peppers and ruins the feel of the album. replace Blue Jay with Strawberry Fields

this one

Blue jay way and strawberry fields are both on magical mystery tour

Help
I wanna be your man
She loves you

And basically all the beatlemania era songs. Right into the trash they go if you ask me. Basically anything before Yesterday And Today was rubbish not worth remembering

honey pie

One after 909

>Basically anything before Yesterday And Today
????

This

If you had to make a list of the top 10 worst Beatles songs, like 7 would be by George. At a minimum. Old Brown Shoe, For You Blue, Blue Jay Way and It's Only a Northern Song are some of the worst songs ever recorded.
It's All Too Much is a banger though.

Run for your life

It's an alright song

The white album is sacred, don't even try.

George was a late bloomer due to Paul and John being the frontmen of the band. They basically cockblocked him until the very end of the band

>George was a late bloomer
Fake news and revisionist history by George fans.
Even since the beginning they gave him the token 1 or 2 songs (Do You Want to Know a Secret, Don't Bother Me) and considering the mediocre quality of those songs he should be thankful he even got that.

Ok.

Attached: ab67616d0000b273acc11d868a59008935e72299.jpg (640x640, 122.41K)

Those are all great songs.
Not even on that album, retard.
>Do You Want to Know a Secret
He didn't right that song, and it's not mediocre.
He's a retard, but how can you not know what Yesterday and Today is? Other than Magical Mystery Tour, it's without question their most popular American album.

>American album.
into the trash it goes

What about Magical Mystery Tour?

cope. Run of the Mill > any beatle song.

Something is one of the best Beatles songs

>listened to Blue Jay Way after reading this thread earlier
>thought “yeah this is pretty shit”
>fast forward to now
>just caught myself singing it
God dammit they’re good man

For me it’s probably one of George’s Indian ones, or one of the ones where John is problematic.

Personally taxman seems very generic apart from the lyrical matter in an otherwise unique album

You are such a faggot.

Also my father beats me

>into le trash it goes

Attached: 1625274933238.png (427x400, 17.15K)

>I have proved you WRONG with my EPIC REDDIT PICTURE

Reminder that Harrison not only wrote two of the most played Beatles songs, he was also the most clearheaded and based of them all.

Fuck you, Clapton.

rude

Wild Honey Pie

dizee mizz lizzee

why the fuck do you guys not like Blue Jay Way? It's one of the Beatles best songs

A best Beatles song thread wouldve been better, Im interested if most anons give Yesterday a legacy top 3 spot or dismiss it completely.

Attached: 132435446768790.jpg (1440x1793, 742.58K)

Love You To, Within You Without You, All Together Now, and Why Don't We Do It in the Road

I'll second Get Back, its annoying in a unique way.

@109976946
>Fuck you, Clapton.

Attached: crying soyboy wojak.jpg (988x1059, 148.45K)

Great song

UnIronically a better songwriter than Lennon/McCartney and was also the first and last beatle to have a number one single.

>@

For all the praise he gets, it seems like everyone on here thinks at least one George Harrison track is a contender for worst Beatles song.

Also, is there a reason why Eric Clapton is partially to blame for that?

Georgefags are the worst

@109977154

Attached: yes chad.png (1022x1432, 820.97K)

>everyone
It’s just five or six posts.

I Wanna Hold Your Hand

Harrisonfags are contrarions. It should be clear without any doubt who ran the show, it was Paul.

why do white women always look so soulless?

More like ran the band into the ground

>white women
It's all women who look like that

It's okay to leave a dog in a hot car was pretty weak

you mean all white people :-)

>hey jude the most repetitive soft fluffy garbage ever written
>everything bad about mccartney's songwriting rolled into one song
>not a single mention
what did Yea Forums mean by this?

Not him but yes he slowly got better and by the end he was a great songwriter in his own right. That's why he's a late bloomer, not just because he was stifled by his bandmates

@109977263
@109977318
>t.

Attached: wypipo so fragile n sheeeit.jpg (1000x700, 267.69K)

I give you one more, one of the best Beatles song was ACTIVELY ruined by McCartney, too. Fuckign hell, why did Lennon even allow his Day in the Life to become this.

troled hard

Lennon must have liked hey Jude a bit if he tried to claim it was about himself

holy fucking midwit