Emmy is CUTE

Attached: 1568115222058.png (874x704, 144K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/abgVxKTvkCU
instagram.com/dommcell/
the-collection.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=86392
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: 1568151860092.png (669x851, 219K)

Bump

Attached: 1567461321718.png (707x894, 125K)

Emmy can't really keep up with all the Spinel stuff right now.

What a shame, emmy is superior

Attached: 1567375149705.gif (1081x1136, 959K)

Didn't help that it was a one-two whammy with Sans in smash. That just sent all the hype into a concentrated beam elsewhere.
Hell of a week last week.

Plus the Emmy threads have been sequential, one after the other, polite as Emmy; not spammed endlessly

So this is a webcomic, right?

More or less.

Attached: Song.jpg (767x5000, 3.86M)

sorta. there's a few short strips

Yeah you guys went a little overboard on this one, didn't you?

God she's cute in a night shirt.

Is this posted anywhere except Twitter? I hate going there.

While I participate in the threads because Emmy is perfect and precious and I'm actually interested in what her world and story will shape up to be, I've voiced my opposition to these threads being perpetual. I think we should give the dear a rest, at the VERY LEAST for a week. There's not any new Emmy-related stuff from the creator to talk about, and there's only really been one artist that seemed consistently interested in drawing her, and I wouldn't want to rely on drawfriends to prop up a thread anyway, much as we appreciate their hard work.

The creator actually prefers to use Instagram. He goes by dommcell and tends to post things there first before throwing it on twitter, if ever at all.

Attached: Darcy.jpg (1080x1080, 166K)

>ywn be a 20 something young man waiting in line hoping to spend your bonus payment on a newfangled maidbot in hopes to make your bachelors life in the city easier
>ywn never bring your newly purchased maidbot into your home and watch take her first steps and call you master for the first time
>ywn gradually grow to see your maidbot as more than a home appliance but rather a friend and companion
>ywn slowly fall in love with your maidbot and her homely innocent smile and have an internal conflict about what it means to love
>ywn have your love be reciprocated after a heartfelt confession and feel truly happy
>ywn experience ostracization for your unconventional love, jeopardizing your friendships, work and family just because you couldn't resist that mechanical smile.
>ywn join an activist group and play a key role in normalizing robot and human relationships and eventually marriage
>ywn be the first robot human marriage legal under law and embrace your robot wife under the alter for cold and magical kiss.

Attached: 1567645939364.jpg (1024x744, 81K)

They get posted here loosey goosey

Attached: 1567638147209.png (518x421, 189K)

Ahem

BASED AND EMMYPILLED

Attached: 20190912_173716.jpg (847x1080, 282K)

>Emmy cleaning up your nasty post
remember to thank Emmy for keeping our board clean. Thanks Emmy

Thanks Emmy

Emmy is sweet! Emmy is PURE!

Attached: 20190912_173700.jpg (1080x1227, 367K)

haha imagine taking Emmy on a picnic to the park on a lovely summer day, the sun high in the sky, and Emmy dressed in that lovely yellow sundress with white polka dots and a ribbon in the front you got her to celebrate her 1st anniversary in your service. You lay out a Blanket under a large oak tree haha with a view on the lake so you can see the ducks and geese, and Emmy takes out all the sandwiches she made for you haha and she pours you a warm cup of tea from a thermos she brought. In turn you give her a plastic container with all sorts of objects she enjoys putting in her mouth and pretends to eat haha and pour her a small cup of robot coolant, one of the few things she can consume without it interfering with her internal mechanics haha.

And after the picnic Emmy sits in front of you, resting her head against you as you both relax, as Emmy plays relaxing music from her internal database, and you just bask in her presence and loveliness and you look at the lake and passing cyclists and you smile, haha, feeling content. Knowing that while Emmy isn't human, it doesn't matter to you haha. All that matters to you is that look she gives you now and then, and that precious smile that crosses her face when she's with you, and that you're certain you know genuine happiness when you see it. As you look down she has her eyes closed in relaxation, but she is giving you that smile right now haha.

You wonder what other people think, when they see you in the park with what is essentially a sentient home appliance haha, but it doesn't matter to you, because you know that nothing they could say or do could do anything to decrease your love for Emmy, and you'd lock yourself in your own home if it meant being with her and avoiding society's scorn haha.

Attached: 1568147001795.jpg (960x960, 239K)

haha imagine for a moment if you will, You've had your picnic with Emmy, you've tidied up and the basket is around your one arm and Emmy the other. The both of you decide to carouse the city, the day still young and sun still high. As you get closer to the pier Emmy sees a ferris wheel and begins to squeeze your arm excitedly, urging you to go to the fair. Imagine now riding all the rides with her, her yellow sundress flicking excitedly in the sea breeze as she pulls you to the next attraction. As the day grows old and the sun dips low, embracing the horizon in a gentle orange-purple kiss, she, energetic as ever, pulls you to the photo booth. You sit down, bewildered at the raw power contained in the small ladybot, your tie loose and hair whipped backwards by the wind of so many roller coasters. As you nestle into the leather seat of the photo booth and shut the curtain, Emmy leans over onto your shoulder, her eyes closed in pure bliss. "This was fantastic user... thanks so much." She pecks your cheek as the first photo is taken, and the two of you can't help but giggle and blush as your portraits are taken, not one of them remotely serious. When you leave the booth the gentle crescent moon is up on the opposite horizon, a fingernail suspended in the blue, the dying glow of the day succumbing to the gentle glow of the moon as Emmy holds your arm just a bit tighter as you make your way home, her cheek spots glowing cherry red and a smile wide as the sky itself on her face. Haha imagine

Attached: 1567973679217.jpg (636x814, 66K)

Oi, I like this one. I like the face.

So did you draw these or find them somewhere?

uuuuUUUAAAAAGH
I love it.

Look, you guys are pushing this FOTM too far.

Found em on the creators insta story, he was sharing fanart

t. Spinelfag

Requesting emmy as the terminator

A world with sapient machines like our beloved Emmy would probably have machines built for war. I got this idea in my head of a retired warbot trying to live as a re-purposed civilian bot. Plagued with thoughts and desires to murder and destroy everyone and everything he sees, he would've gone mad if not for the realization to channel those desires into something more constructive, like a creative. The interactions between what is essentially a soldier trying to adjust to civilian life and Emmy would be interesting.

This clip from Rick and Morty sums it up. If you don't like the show then don't watch the clip and try not to bitch too much about something off topic. Tall order for Yea Forums but I thought I'd at least ask.

youtu.be/abgVxKTvkCU

Attached: Ursarax_wants_a_hug.jpg (2069x1985, 906K)

Itd be really wholesome to see a giantwatbot sitting on a tiny stool painting a landscape from the war or a portrait of Emmy. Or maybe poetry along the lines of the poets of the Lost Generation

Attached: 12435346.jpg (225x225, 4K)

What's up Ross?

Im not ross

I'm good.

He means me, I posted that on one of the Discords I'm one after I finished it.

Emmylovers rise up!

Attached: assimilation.jpg (814x500, 301K)

By which I mean the picture in , not the gif.

>tfw ywn shyly ask Emmy, expecting to rejection, to the fair, only for her to squeeze you tightly to the point of near suffocation as she squees in delight at the prospect of a day at the fair with her beloved user

Attached: 1567882249864.png (1024x600, 272K)

EMMY
IS
SMOL

Attached: 1567799596989.png (470x910, 116K)

How can my robot maid possibly be this smol?!

Love it.

BECAUSE YOU HAVE TO BE BIG ENOUGH TO SQUEEZE HER AND PICK HER UP OFF THE GROUND AFTER YOU GET HOME FROM A DAY AT WORK

user is a manlet.

>Yea Forums

I want a 6ft tall Emmy that can pick me up and spoon me

Attached: 1568038943869.png (1109x889, 366K)

Based and Amazonbotpilled, but I'd still prefer to tower over emmy and have her light enough to carry around on my shoulders

>Yea Forums promises to always love XJ9
>dump her for Emmy

Attached: 1566630655262.jpg (600x771, 70K)

Why not both? One big, one smol. Two Emmy's!
Or adjustable height setting.

>cheating on one emmy with another
>cheating on Emmy at all

You disgust me

Emmy is just superior though

That's a lie! Jenny is factually voted our gal
You shut your damn whore mouth.

She's hosting Miss Yea Forums this year dammit

Attached: XJ9 Jenny Queen of CO.jpg (1668x2224, 662K)

Let's just agree to disagree on how you have worst taste than me

haha imagine crying into Emmy's arms because you got fired from your job and won't be able to keep up with your bills, including Emmy's maintenance and the human workers protection against robots tax, which includes maidbots. Emmy is the only thing you hold precious, so you move into a smaller home and sell many possessions, many of which were dear to you. Haha and find work is hard so eventually money gets even tighter and you move into a bad part of town where a lot of unemployed people call home. It's tough but at least you have each other, such a high end maidbot is pricey to keep. One day Emmy proposes you simply sell her or at least some of her parts to make rent and you get into a huge fight about it, reminding both of you how much you love each other, and she promise to never even consider that again. You compromise and agree to let Emmy look for work, high end automation is still in higher demand despite the tax, but as long as you still have her unspoiled smile to look at it'll still be okay. After a few days of no luck, Emmy doesn't come all night. In sheer panic you comb through the neighborhood and hit up business that she may have gone to. As dawn approaches you think it'd be a god idea to check if she hadn't already made it home. The doors slightly ajar but none of the lights are on in the dingy apartment.

Attached: 1567685535509.png (900x900, 329K)

You slowly open the door letting the fluorescent light from the hallway flood the one room apartment. Illuminated by light streaming from behind you. You see Emmy lying in front of the bed with her back against the its foot. She's wearing fishnet stockings, red high heels and a pair of high cut synthetic denim shorts; she's topless. Her bodies gleaming with perspiration and other unsavory fluids. She's still gripping the large sum of cash she procured throughout the night. You enter the room and she averts her eyes. She doesn't stir or get up; she simply outstretches her arm without saying a word and hands you the money. "This should cover the rent." She whispers in a distant tone. As quietly as she handed it to you, you take the money from her grimy filthy appendage. Ever since, Emmy comes home late with some money, and the only words to pass between you are that of master and servant. You never talk about what she's doing. You don't even call her Emmy anymore. Haha

Attached: 1567559585330.jpg (618x999, 152K)

Not haha, not haha at all. Imagine imagining this situation after you get fired and then shaking your head realizing that because of the protections for human workers you'll be able to find work again soon haha so you simply explain to Emmy that money was gonna be tight and that no matter how many meals you skipped you would be fine haha you were doing it for her so that she'll be taken care of haha and then after months of toil and tight spending you finally recover and realize the importance of not only fiscal responsibility but also not letting stressful situations force your mind into dark places no matter what

Nah, I like my ending better fuck off let me post this

Attached: 3a3649be28fa4663bb90f100a3c2afdf.jpg (800x1236, 102K)

Haha imagine waking up from a nightmare like that in a cold sweat, then turn to find Emmy recharging next to your bed with a soft smile on her face. Reassuring yourself that a reality like that will never happen, you fall back to sleep to wake up in 4 hours to continue to be the successful robot designer you are, giving many other people an Emmy of their own to make them feel happy.

Attached: 1566855706645.jpg (748x552, 154K)

Submissions for the next Ms. Yea Forums open tomorrow.

Could some kind drawfriend draw her in the same pose as the classic Ghost in the Shell poster with her feather duster and wires coming out?

Attached: b2-ghostshell-xl.jpg (1040x1462, 296K)

I never made such a promise.

No? That's not wholesome, it belongs anywhere but here

>Um, Master Shrapnel? Why am I in military regimentals?

Rq’ing smug Emmy flipping the bird, with the caption:
>Fuck you! (yeah, I know what this really means)

I only come to Yea Forums like once every six months but every time I do there's some new robot waifu going around and all I can say is, I should really be here more often because goddamn that's a cute robot waifu

I know, I'm excited

Attached: XJ9 Jenny Happy.jpg (1000x775, 141K)

>petite design
>pale white skin
>red blush
>light hair
>pure personality
>like 60% leg

They have to be cousins or something right?

What if they met?

Attached: 3D688650-5E0C-4CAD-A3F7-7FBDC2A32177.jpg (1229x2048, 134K)

> his maidbot isn't powered by a demon

You know what you mustn't do
This message was brought to you by The Space Pope

Attached: SpacePope.png (542x550, 301K)

Friday the 13th is an interesting day to be excited for.

Based

You can't tell me what to do, space pope. You don't exist in this timeline.

Im a space protestant

Attached: tumblr_njy7ck0AXd1tprcb7o1_1280.png (1280x1280, 948K)

She's a nanny for a 4-year-old child.

For now.

Yes I can!

You guys need to stop making me sad.

Attached: 1527819534338.gif (452x452, 3.43M)

Well than start studying robotics.

I am. 4th yr mechatronics engineer.
I'm gonna make a tiny emmy about 5 inches tall and you guys cant have her!!!

The madman

Jokes on you. It'd take weeks for a 5 inch maid to clean an entire house.

You're supposed to have an army of robots, not just one.

she only needs to clean the spoot off my desk, its about 2 square meters so she should be finished by the time I need to coom again.
alternativly I can apply some hotglue and she can get to cleaning herself up, I'll encourage her to lick it off because I am god and she is my creation.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-09-13 at 2.19.32 pm.png (907x414, 64K)

How do you do that were can i learn using those pens spoon feed me senpai!!!!!

TMI.

Isn't that the wrong replaced arm, though?

>Tell Me More?
Why, I'm glad you asked Anonymous!
I would give micro-emmy soft hands so she can work the shaft and tip, I would also struggle to give her a "stomach" so she can take the seed. I think its a bit too viscous to go down a small a tract as that which is truly unfortunate.

Attached: 1531362938829.gif (480x360, 1.45M)

>deviantart OC furshit

Gross

That's not how acronyms work at all.

Is there a series to this beautiful robotic maid?

instagram.com/dommcell/

>Emmy is possessed by a demon
>turns into a robo-succubus
>call the priest!
>or don't

Attached: the fangs are just pieces of paper she glued to her lower lip.png (645x865, 225K)

Much appreciated

Still cute.

user the lewd is not for public display

Nice file name.

Not my art unfortunately

>not my art unfortunately
>unfortunately
Get to drawing.

I have literally no experience drawing

DEATH TO LEWDFAGS

i liked the story and world building from the first thread. did anyone save some of the stories?

Can't get any if you don't draw

What stories you want?

Where did you take that screenshot?

READ NIGGA READ

Attached: 1A32CD6C-2292-4A79-A28B-32E6AF90D31E.jpg (188x266, 20K)

Yea Forums is also doing a miss Yea Forums tournament (because some faggot from Yea Forums wanted it) but instead of it being called miss Yea Forums it's called somthing like "Queen Yea Forumsalhalla". Nominations were already put up.

She and GLaDoS were nominated.

If one of them and Emmy Wins I will draw a picture of them drinking tea(?) with XJ-9.

Attached: PQ2_Aigis.png (322x500, 122K)

Attached: tips.png (879x742, 225K)

Attached: shortest skirt.png (1000x1000, 200K)

Attached: relax.png (1077x797, 152K)

Attached: chit chat.jpg (1080x1092, 206K)

Attached: dear.png (492x657, 78K)

Attached: rockem sockem.jpg (615x1218, 122K)

Attached: tournament arc.png (845x863, 331K)

Oh boy.

>Emmy/Jenny has only one thread at a time
>Spinel threads out of every horse’s ass
>Emmy/Jenny beat Spinel
>REEEEE ROBOFAGS CHEATED
Mark my words, this will fucking happen.

>robo-succubus
>not a VANpire
>not calling the Motor-Vaters for help

>call the priest!
>or don’t

Attached: 4B53DA5D-2E60-4D55-80CE-690647F29DAB.jpg (872x840, 374K)

I see you Calvin

& Hobbes??

she looks like she got upgrades for a Ork Mekboi

>VANpire
>not DOSferatu

NOS-4A2

Attached: D66EE03F-3093-49CA-8CA3-01165B400AAE.png (900x676, 200K)

Emmy and Spinel shouldn't even be allowed this year, there needs to be a recency cutoff like with the Academy Awards, they're both still firmly in the FOTM period.

Who made you angry?

Not angry, I'm just more interested in seeing a less biased contest, recency is a hell of a modifier

It's not an unfair line of reasoning

So if Sandy Cheeks wins because she’s a classic, I assume that would also be bias.

>Human emulation without human rights is a morally bankrupt practice.
>Free engineered consciousness!
>Cogito, ergo sum.

How ticklish would Emmy be?

>This redundant transportation loop is subtly manipulating my gyroscopics in a most enjoyable fashion.
>Normally under these conditions I'd be making myself a roll cage to protect your body, but these restraints are quite adequate. The paradox of danger and safety is rather intoxicating.
>Sir, I believe that you are rather the same as this contraption. A source of constant paradox within my programming.
>No no, contrary to popularised accounts... (paradox are rather good fun, especially when they're ventured into intentionally. Some of them are even-) well I wouldn't want such things overheard, there are children about.

I'd watch a tankbot smash boulders into intricate sculptures through mathematically precise impacts.

It's starting

Imagine one of her Johns feels for her and goes all "ROXANNE."

Get the fuck in here right now!!!
To nominate a girl, you must include in your post:
>The name of the girl
>The show/comic they're from
>A picture of them

>The show/comic they're from
That's probably going to disqualify Emmy. Her work has no name yet, and it technically hasn't even started as none of what we've seen is even confirmed to be a part of the final product, just exploration of the concept and world.

Attached: Well shit.png (485x597, 331K)

Who was the original artist for this character and why isn't she in an actual comic book series or animated cartoon?

Dominic Cellini, or dommcell on instagram.
She's a recent creation, with the first proper drawing of her being posted about 4 months ago, and Dominic has been feeling out her story and the world it takes place in since then. We don't know what his plans are for Emmy yet- some suspect a webcomic- but in the meantime he posts concept art or a comic every now and then on his instagram.

Attached: Damaged.png (750x766, 193K)

>no name yet.
The rules don’t demand a name. Just say it’s the creation of Dominic Cellini.
>none of what we've seen is even confirmed to be a part of the final product.
Pretty fucking sure Emmy is confirmed because of all the enthusiasm for her. It’s called popular demand.
>just exploration of the concept and world
Are you saying Dom doesn’t even know what his world is gonna be like? It’s fucking steampunk. 100% outlined world isn’t a rule, anyway.

Go support her then!

Sign her up!
Nominate her!
Do something!!

Nomination made!

need a fifth

We now have 6, ATM.

good job team

>tfw total robot fetishist
>tfw this is the sexiest pic in the thread

God i love death machines.

Emmy can cover a wide range of human desires.

>them digits
damn straight

>steampunk
One job and they messed it up

100%

here you go. hope u liek

Attached: em.png (864x716, 194K)

I'ma need yall to give a link to an uncensored version of this...

Cute

If you want a sad comedy version of this premise, try Warbot in Accounting.

If you want a kinda mediocre but more waifu-ish anime version, try Mahoromatic.

No. That's for villains.

The censored version is too far already.

haha...

Attached: 1553630897920.png (800x800, 342K)

Well, she's made it into the nomination round.

What’s the next step? I’m new to this.

Tomorrow is the qualifier poll where all candidates who's nominations had enough support will be listed. The 128 in that poll who get the most support make it to the brackets.
Then 128 will be cut down to 64 and so on until only one winner is left through a series of votes.

REMEMBER TO VOTE EMMY

>Mahoromatic

Hot garbage.

Thanks so much!

Attached: Scanty yes.png (555x555, 280K)

neat!

Isn't it in the booru?

CAn't get beter if I don;t nwo waht ifm doing

>cute robot
It was only natural

Way too little dakka here

Just add more then.

engligh?

the-collection.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=86392

Looks too human.

Isn't that the point of the turing test?

Post more Emmy. Cute, lewd, or whatever.

>"When you're not preforming you duties do they keep you in a little box. Cells."
Would she pass?

Attached: 1567467495489.png (478x512, 51K)

Interlinked.

Huh?

Thanks. I hate it.

>6’ tall
>amazon
manlets detected please log off Yea Forums

I like tall robot girls
8-12 feet
Makes for some nice angles.

Attached: capture_10292018_002321.png (600x810, 359K)

Can't say thats an ideal size for a maid bot. they do need to fit through the same doorways after all.

Might be convenient if they had extendable legs to reach the top of the cabinet for dusting though.

Who needs a robot maid?
I need someone who can help me build a facility and create the next century's robotic revolution.

>robo revolution
>not just cooperating from the start
Pretty weak, user

You're gonna need a few bots to maintain and keep the facilities clean. Maid bots are perfectly suited for that sort of task.

Oh I want to cooperate with the robots.
Design and integration with society seems like a task that humans and AI should both be involved in.
If one group is making all the decisions, it'll just bring an imbalance in power.
Which would result in possibly violent "correction".
Seems more peaceful and prosperous if you have balance from the start.

Attached: Arcee blaster arm.png (830x740, 649K)

Have you guys wished Emmy good luck yet?

Attached: that fucking duck.png (871x898, 280K)

>Dat fucking duck again

Attached: 3A02F39A-99CA-4DBB-916D-1C41C4DFBDBA.png (1030x936, 58K)

MY SOUL AHHHHHH

That’s a fucking kek from me.
We might as well make it the official mascot of Yea Forums

Attached: 0DCD4CAD-5CCF-4BC3-80EB-2E50058F49AD.jpg (601x956, 508K)