Will she be redeemed?

Will she be redeemed?

Attached: ClaudiaMad.jpg (236x239, 9K)

She can only be redeemable if she can take the knot.

Redeemed for what?

she killed a deer!

will this show ever get a season 3?

Of course, she's a girl. They almost always are allowed to be redeemed even if they really don't deserve it.

When was the last time you ate steak?

There's already a promo clip out.

The direction I predict things will go is that her brother will be redeemed and she will become actually evil.

What about Azula? Ehasz worked on Avatar, after all.

She hasn't done anything wrong though. Like literally. If it was a between a random deer or her brother being completely crippled for life are we supposed to choose the deer?

Attached: for fuuks sake.jpg (675x1200, 83K)

He thought they were getting more seasons and he wanted to redeem her.

I would dick redeem her

>The girl who looks evil will become evil

I really hope they don't ruin her. A big reason I like her is that she only looked evil but is a nice person.

I imagine that it'll be about her steeping more and more into the pragmatism of dark magic until the negative side effects of it threaten to consume her.

I think the old queen's speech about how using dark magic to save people is wrong because humans shouldn't take shortcuts is bloody stupid, but it's clearly not doing Viren any favors physically.

Attached: dragon prince moth.jpg (1260x840, 157K)

>She hasn't done anything wrong though. Like literally.
She's helping her very evil father.

All she was told to do was to prioritize getting the egg back above all else. Her brother was the one trying to kill the princes.

Attached: dragon prince_credits.png (540x540, 395K)

She's still helping the bad guy.

The bad guy saved thousands of people from starvation while the good guys were ready to sit and watch. There are worse bad guys.

Attached: 765439876.jpg (1025x1199, 106K)

>Human shouldn't take shortcuts.....to save the very precious thing that is human life

You're right. That speech is very stupid. Saving human life is the last thing you want to make complicated.

THIRD SEASON WHEN
IM TIRED OF HAVING THE SAME THREADS OVER AND OVER

she did nothing wrong... YET

if you disagree you're a vegan

I cant remember, does she know the plan of her father's involves killing off the princes or did her brother tell her about it

Fuck you, venison steaks are amazing.

To save her brother!

Attached: dragon prince s02e08.mkv_snapshot_02.49_[2019.02.17_19.04.27].png (1920x1080, 1.13M)

I think he told her after he was crippled. While saying he's happy that he can't hurt anyone now.

Unless the entire population is vegan I fail to see how this is a particularly evil act.

She's going down to crazy town

So why is it evil to use animals for magic but not for food
Are they also agaisnt killing for sport? Is it worse than dark magic because there is literally nothing gained from it?

>saved thousands of people from starvation
and started a war that will cost one hundred thousand lives. Viren a shit.

I read that as
>Will she breedemed
I sure hope so!

Attached: Claudia_Official.png (146x500, 75K)

If you let trade embargos starve you nation, EVERYONE DIES. If you fight back and actually try to obtain resources to feed them, only your army and your enemies' armies die, along with s ome civilian casualties. So no, Viren did nothing wrong

Child bearing hips

Attached: Claudia front back.png (500x600, 499K)