Literally what was this episode about?

Literally what was this episode about?

Attached: 26A2EAE5-6A4C-48A3-BE7A-1DD02C42582B.jpg (1461x1124, 203K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymotion.com/video/x3uco9w
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i dunno, John K is a very weird individual

Attached: 1567454042405.png (365x334, 19K)

John K's dad. His dad later told John that he hated it because he thought it made him look soft.

A look inside what fucked John for life.

Soft hollywood faggots trying to tell Real Americans how to live.

John's psychiatrist's couch in cartoon form.

John K's daddy issues.

>His dad later told John that he hated it because he thought it made him look soft.
Jesus fucking chirst

(assuming user is not lying OR the dad wasn't joking)

He wasn't, John K's dad sat down with him and told him how unrealistic it was that the character cried. Because he said he had never cried over anyone.

Interesting. Either he lied, or proved to be a disgusting monster. I (almost never cry), but when I do....... I do.

It really explains a lot about his work, doesn't it?

Attached: 1543168827955.png (520x3372, 2.37M)

oh wow, that's why he's so emotionally fucked up

>every John K cartoon ever
DADDY! LOVE MEEEEE!!!

To make you feel uncomfortable or as if you are watching something thats made by someone who is trying to sneak in a very specific vibe to a show.

Attached: Judith_Barsi_Headstone_Graveaa.png (1179x784, 152K)

The Greatest generation was hard as steel and give zero fucks about feelings...They loved America, fougth two world wars, put a foot in the moon...they are ashamed of all posterior generations

Attached: Reaction - boomer hurt.jpg (774x543, 30K)

If they never cried during the national anthem, they never loved America.

Meh, seen greater.

John K's daddy issues?

This entire thing would be funny if John K. DIDN'T idolize the man. George Liquor would just be another Cotton Hill if not for that little tidbit.

John K's daddy issues.

Who's the dilf?

John K's Daddy issues.
His dad watched it with some friends, making the old man angry, furthering said issues.

to leave us with something Based before he leaves us with the crap of the world

Attached: johnkbased.png (600x1000, 85K)

Is funny how John K depiction of his dad when from a towering beast of a man to a quirky old man as he grew old.

Anthony's dad
dailymotion.com/video/x3uco9w

>not wanting to be shown as a guy who cries at the drop of a hat makes you "a disgusting monster"

Attached: juneeyeroll.jpg (479x339, 22K)

You guys are starting to glitch

Attached: Dmx4MA0UYAER5Ea.jpg (971x546, 56K)

The episode is about John K's issues with his father dipshit. He basically said so which is why there are so many similar responses.

nanomachines

nice non-Yea Forums filename you mondo faggot. I think r/dankmemes is more your speed.

If they’re so great, why are they dying? Fucking old people. Get dunked on.

>not wanting to be shown as a guy who cries at the drop of a hat

Anthony's dad cried over notion that his only son might be seriously hurt. If this seems to you like being 'overly emotional', then you had a shitty upbringing.

Attached: George_Liquor_family_moments.png (909x629, 790K)

What is Milt Kahl doing in a Ren & Stimpy cartoon?

Attached: 195ad9354a0062772a6539cbdc4d5c9c.jpg (1080x1500, 353K)

Jesus Christ, you utter mongoloid.
John K's kickstarted animation that took almost a decade to complete was about all those times when his own father would either buy unhealthy off-brand food items for his family to eat, or - much more commonly - cans that lost their labelling and were thus sold at symbolic prices. And all that happened NOT because John's family didn't have the money, but because John's own father grew during economic depression period and decided that as long as his children depend on him for sustenance, they don't deserve to have it any better than he did when he was their age.

Attached: George_Liquor gives_you_a_break.png (723x539, 630K)

why are all the people that created the shows i loved as a kid got to be such abhorrent pieces of shit? the adage "never meet your heroes" is not joke huh.

Attached: c2d.jpg (663x579, 38K)

>And all that happened NOT because John's family didn't have the money, but because John's own father grew during economic depression period and decided that as long as his children depend on him for sustenance, they don't deserve to have it any better than he did when he was their age.
Christ, my grandfather was from that generation and he always said he had nothing growing up and now that he had money and could live comfortably, his family deserved to.

Yeah he said his dad would buy cans that lost their labels because they were cheaper. The cans usually had some vile pickled substance or something in them and once you opened one, you had to eat it no matter what.

John has a huge chip on his shoulder because his dad and grandfather never supported his desire to be a cartoonist. They told him it was a career for sissies and he should become a truck driver or a construction worker or some other macho profession.

never meet your heroes

Huh now I wonder what kinda "very special episodes" would you anons make based off your life experiences.

hollering man throws a bone at Fred Flintstone which leads to his platonic ideal of Fred Flintstone sticking his giant head into the level above the original Fred, who says "Hey, pipe down here! You're agitating him!" to a crowd of eyes and strangely brand-name clothing

John's father was special in many ways than one.
On other occasion, he would hit on John K's gfs while demeaning him as a wimp that doesn't deserve them. And all this happened when his own wife was watching.

>On other occasion, he would hit on John K's gfs while demeaning him as a wimp that doesn't deserve them. And all this happened when his own wife was watching.
This guy was an IRL cartoon character, wasnt he?

Attached: 108971CA-35F1-4A51-9A0F-0EF9781E9FA8.jpg (1232x1125, 145K)

so what did he do with the kids john was diddling?

Shut the fuck up katie

John also tried to pretend it was ok for his dad to flirt with his teenage girlfriends.

t. john

They're dying out fast, it's a tragedy. The only generation to know that the japs can't be trusted.

why did they turn out so good the boomers were so shit? silent generation was alright though, they won the cold war.

I hate being a millennial, i cant stand anyone else in my own age group

i feel bad for gen Z. they havent even hit working age and they already know theyre fucked.

Every generation has its good and negative sides, arguably the big fault of the GI generation was being way too statist and believing anything the government/media/corporations told them without question.

>i feel bad for gen Z. they havent even hit working age and they already know theyre fucked.
In what way? I hear they hate SJWs so thats a positive.

theyre going to live their lives under the impact of the boomers and the rule of millennials. economic wise, theyre fucked hard.

I had my edgelord phase too - like everyone I know. Most people grow out of it and so will they. Not everyone is wasting their lives away on /pol/, you know.

Attached: 23723236523648.gif (430x418, 1.73M)

John K's dad issues. That's literally it.

Fuck off /sug/

>finding a job is harder than ever
>"just go to the manager,look him straight in the eye and give him a firm handshake,you will get the job guaranteed"
>send paper CV user.
>already living under the impact and rule of boomers
it already started,gen Z is beyond fucked.

Its literally a lot easier to get a job now than it has been

Found you.

Go fuck yourself, feminism is fucking cancer right now.

That's just flat out awful. What the heck is wrong with John's father?

>"just go to the manager,look him straight in the eye and give him a firm handshake,you will get the job guaranteed"
my dream is to work in a convenience store (corner store or gas station or whatever) in arizona
ive got no highschool education
surely thisll work

t. Incel that is also unemployed out of fear of encountering a woman in his hypothetical workplace

Attached: 1529565374327.jpg (736x603, 89K)

Meh, they’re dying. Only losers die.

I think George Liquor was created before Ren and Stimpy as the first possible idea for a Nick series along with Jimmy the Idiot Boy but after he saw that the contract meant Nick would own the rights, he changed his idea.
John did use George in some episodes of R&S, but Nick hated the character (even bleeping out "liquor") and let him keep the rights to it afterwards.

That sounds about right, though.
Just find one that isn’t family run and has a high turnover rate.

Why would you post that pic?

I guess he learned from the best. No wonder he turned out garbage.

Literally the virgin son vs the Chad father

Imagine having such a piece of a faggot like John K for a son
poor John K's dad

Attached: DadandMe.png (1192x1600, 2.61M)

>Incel

Attached: 0C67A992-4B24-4B4F-914B-D3D612B7C463.png (700x700, 432K)

What a fucking Chad

The cycle of evolution and involution. TGG worked their asses off to make things good, which created the Boomers who had it good from the start, and became soft.

He can always make more sons.

Literally nothing wrong with that

>son creates million dollar cartoon
>dad tends to his garden in his old age

i think we should protest

AHAhhahahahahahahahhaahah

Spumco R&S had some god-tier character design. When John K. was fired it all went downhill.

Attached: 6A02613C-4B25-4B3C-8038-413E9C8F41FD.jpg (1422x1080, 170K)

Lemme guess this is post john k designs.

Almost everyone has weird lives when you dig into them. And I digged and digged and its depressing howno matter fucked someone's live gets they would have children and a family.

Israel thanks them for thier sacrifice

Hello fellow uneducated fuckup. My dream job is to be a janitor with his own closet for napping.

this makes me want to punch his dad in the face

It's a good riddance these greedy fuckers are dying

onions overdose?

Oh it's the "I'm not like other girls" Wojak

John pls go