It's a 'my gender is better' episode

>It's a 'my gender is better' episode
>The women side is peace on earth and covered in pink
>The men side is a tribute to pork rinds

Every time man.

Attached: DM2M703XkAIA--H.jpg (1200x453, 104K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rrqNx_og_uk
youtube.com/watch?v=1x5IqnT160o
returnofkings.com/32053/this-accidental-experiment-shows-the-superiority-of-patriarchy
youtube.com/watch?v=rNcptAZFw_Q
survivor.fandom.com/wiki/Battle_of_the_Sexes
stuffmomnevertoldyou.com/podcasts/craft-beer-brewsters.htm
npr.org/sections/thesalt/2013/10/12/231451898/women-the-first-brewers-lean-into-craft-beer-making
theatlantic.com/business/archive/2013/11/women-and-beer-a-4-500-year-history-is-coming-full-circle/281338/
youtube.com/watch?v=PXplJPbCYew
theatlantic.com/education/archive/2019/09/welding-doesnt-pay-as-well-as-republicans-think/597733/
merriam-webster.com/words-at-play/when-to-use-then-and-than
youtube.com/watch?v=GfUtLL7DBAA
youtube.com/watch?v=48AHJntg7N4
youtube.com/watch?v=YtEQCOlGqr0
youtube.com/watch?v=e39eK-bgVBQ
youtube.com/watch?v=v7sUDmpiKoY
youtube.com/watch?v=kyEsN35_Fh0
medicaldaily.com/female-sexuality-straight-women-turned-attractive-women-are-either-bisexual-or-gay-360486
youtube.com/watch?v=h2ZFDQiP4jM
newstatesman.com/culture/tv-radio/2016/04/outrageous-sexism-island-bear-grylls-might-be-what-makes-it-great-show
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laconophilia
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>women public toilet: is peace on earth and covered in pink
>men public toilet:is a tribute to pork rinds
every time man

i think i'd rather be in Himmsdale anyway.

Women don’t cooperate with one another though.

Family Guy did that joke pretty good.

youtu.be/rrqNx_og_uk

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1280x720, 60K)

How do the females get their buildings built and maintenance ran? Do they do hard labor work they don't do IRL?

what's funny is that this is usually the opposite.
while a man's bathroom would likely stink like shit and piss in general, the fact of the matter is that they at least usually try to aim for the bowl.

in a woman's bathroom, not only have i seen shit splattered all over the back wall like a cannon went off, there's piss and shit all over the place and the worst of it is the fucking period blood soaked tampons stuffed into every single receptacle in the bathroom (including the trash cans, the tampon trash bag in the stalls, in the toilets or stuck to the ceilings)

men are animals but women are something far worse.
they're degenerates.

You don't go out much do you
You're giving too much credit to the man's bathroom. It can be just as horrific.

I think it's more fair to say that both genders can be equally terrible.

Magic.
I'm not trying to make a joke or anything, in the show the world is made like this via magic so its safe to assume everything was pre-made for the people in it
That being said, just as there are skinny muscle-less soibois, there are large Brutish muscled covered women. So if we had to assume something more realistic then those are the types who did the building.
Basically all construction teams are made up of Amazonian-tier women, which if you ask me is pretty damn fantastic to think about

>go to clothes store
>Men's clothes at back
>Walk past women's section clothes all over the floor
>Men's section, everything is hung up.
Everyone, but we're portrayed as the animals.

I have on many occasions seen people have clearly deliberately pissed directly onto the toilet paper roll in mens bathrooms, ruining an entire roll.

Who says they built it?
They can't hire men?

I've seen my fair share of shit in restrooms
One instance had me going into a stall only to find that the walls were covered in diarrhea shit and the toilet lid was completely brown
Another time I went into a bathhouse and there was a plate of half eaten cake just laying on one of the shower floors with traces of icing on the floor and wall
What is it about these areas that turns people into such savages?

another incel thread

>there are large Brutish muscled covered women
That's why they had to lower the standard for female firefighters, right? Nothing says gender equality like a man carrying you out of a burning building and a woman dragging you out.

imagine all the sex they would have in himmsdale

I do that lol. I think it is pretty based.

A tribe of all women would never accomplish anything. It's just not how humans work in nature.

Attached: EVIL.jpg (223x226, 9K)

Attached: 1567530694372.jpg (936x931, 329K)

Have you ever had to unclog a toilet jammed with menstrual pads? Peeled a maxi off the mirror or door handle, pulled a tampon out of the sink drain?
I have. Women are fucking savages.

That being said, I have shit in a trough urinal on top of another shit because the guy at the gas station was a douchebag.

Wasnt there an episode of survivor where it was guys vs girls? If i remember the guys had a nice system going and a well organized camp with decent huts. The girls? Bitchy, catty, and could t even make one decent hut

Yes, there was indeed an episode. More like the season I think, dont remember well

I thought it was an Australian or English survivor clone for an entire season.

Dutch.

>What is it about these areas that turns people into such savages?
Privacy.

In my opinion they should make the opposite true.

The man side is basically comfy land: every man has his little paradise and overall we spend time either lazying around, eating and drinking good stuff, maintaining the current infrastructure or build more shit.

The female side meanwhile would be chaos because there would be literally nobody to care for them: nobody building homes, nobody setting up sewers and nobody brewing alcohol.
Females would go back being savages while men would just dick around all day.

Sexual competition for Alpha female

There was a survivor season about that, yes.

It's not 1/100th as entertaining as Bear Grylls The Island Season 2. If you want to watch an absolute masterstroke of entertainment that no written fiction could hop to match, start with episode 2 and watch the odd season episodes until the change I think in number 7? You'll know. If you see the guys ignore it because their side is a downright slog compared to the nonstop fun on display there.

>It's a girl vs boy episode

Attached: 1560564394950.jpg (384x383, 21K)

tfw both sides are sad because neither knows love
:(

I have never seen anyone who had to clean a women's restroom and a men's restroom say anything other than women's restrooms are way worse.
And I've talked to my fair share that are both men and women. ALL of them have always described the women's restroom in a way that leads me to believe that the way women use the restroom is either fundamentally flawed or their biology necessitates conjuring powers from the eldritch gods of feces.

Women have a lot of repressed rage and it all comes out in public restrooms. Also, they don't clean up after their toddlers.

how can w*men even compete ?

I’m a woman and I’ve never seen bathrooms disgusting as described here. Granted I’ve only used the chicks room or unisex and have only used the men’s room once (women’s had long line & dude’s none) but I haven’t seen any public bathrooms this bad...it’s not as common as this thread is implying. Where & what were these disgusting restrooms? Just curious, not trying to argue

>Go into the men's bathroom
>Shit wasn't flushed and someone drew a dick on the wall

>Go into the Women's bathroom
>Shit wasn't flushed but instead of a drawn dick it's a used bloody pad crumbled away and lazily hidden, and a bunch of empty boxes for tampons and pregnancy tests that were stolen from us

Amazing

Duckman did this exact plot, with the Male hemisphere being a dystopian wasteland and the Female hemisphere being an Olympian paradise.

BUT

Whenever they showed the Female society, they would have these moments in the dialogue like

>"Open the hangar!"
>"We cannot, Empress! A sister saw a spider in there."
>"Hmmm, this is a grave situation, indeed..."

Or whole segments of Bernice's cabinet would be refusing to talk to each other because someone said that someone said that someone said that another sister's ass looked big. So their whole society looks pretty but doesn't actually function at all.

>Hartman toon

Stopped reading right there.

>tv show has man vs women
>inevitably features the worst of men and the best of women

>internet forum has discussion of men vs women
>inevitably discusses only the best of men and the worst of women.

Listen, LCD women and men both suck shit. 90% of this country is slobbering oafs.

Thats why there is gonna be an awakening soon, redpilled user

Attached: American Flag.jpg (125x65, 2K)

Same spider scenario in Rick and Morty episode "Raising Gazorpazorp"

Family Guy did it...kind of

A world of only men would literally be ancient Greece, specifically Athens where women were essentially locked up at home all day and men dedicated themselves to building shit, training for war, meeting to argue politics, religion, philosophy, war and food, then going to the gym, work out, argue about politics some more and wrestle naked while saying no homo.

Attached: 1200px-David_-_The_Death_of_Socrates.jpg (1199x788, 165K)

Place I work, the women's bathroom was usually cleaner. Except for the couple insane homeless people that smear their shit on the wall.

Men possess some semblance of responsibility due to their logical thinking. Women and soimen don't because they rely on emotional thinking.

Not that user but I worked as a cleaner for years and the woman's toilets was always filthy.
Its mostly the same amount of filth but the main thing women do is leave toilet paper everywhere. Never understood why.

The only exception I've seen is with young kids toilets, little girls room is normally cleaner than the little boys, I dont know what age women start throwing shit and paper everywhere but my guess is at about 14/15 years old

>Written by a man

A lot of time it's either extremely drunk people or people with some sick fetish for doing that kind of stuff

And the knowledge that they won't have to clean it.

>Oh honey, just leave it there, they get paid to clean this up!

Attached: 1267342909406.png (560x421, 115K)

>tfw will never be an ancient Athenian scholar with qt twink boyfriend and wife in my beautiful villa
FUCK THE MODERN WORLD

>I went into a bathhouse and there was a plate of half eaten cake just laying on one of the shower floors with traces of icing on the floor and wall
I would be more than happy walk into that than half the shit I've seen.

>Also, they don't clean up after their toddlers.
the last time I went to Toys R Us, there were more than one dirty diaper left on the floor randomly

Gtfo you stupid femanon. That user was right. Women don’t do hard labor

This. Worked at a burger place for three years when I was younger and I had to clean the bathrooms. The women’s bathroom was the most horrid shit I’d ever seen

Not that user but restaurants and department stores are the worst. I still get sick going to Walmart sometimes because I remember really having to go to the bathroom there as a kid once and I went and there was shit all over the floor, and some guy in one of the stalls (you could see his feet) took his underwear off and tossed them casually into some of the shit already on the floor.
And now I feel sick again it was so absolutely disgusting.

I don't know where you guys find men's restrooms that are clean
Every fucking time I find toilets entirely wrapped in piss-soaked toilet paper, the floor is always drenched in water, the garbage can is always stuffed, the seats are covered in piss, and 4/5 toilets are unflushed messes

From much anecdotal evidence men's bathrooms are consistently less dirty than women's, but when they do get bad they get REALLY bad. Like "How did it get on the ceiling?!" bad.

Bear Grylls Island had men vs women teams on the second season after complaints of sexism in the first for being men only. The first day, the men had shelter and fire sorted out. The women split up, got lost, bitched at each other and slept in the open on the ground.

Lol I remember that season. The women and men met up and the women immediately parasitised the men and made it worse.

Though desu, saying women do that by nature isn't sexist. Saying they're inferior is sexist,but women biologically occupy a different role than guys. They're necessary for guys men to have a shot at continuing their lineage; they don't actually have to be useful for much else because guys have to compete whereas women don't.

kek, that's actually pretty funny. I need to try that one day

But why?

Attached: Why.png (352x291, 139K)

I remember watching some episodes of Naked and Afraid and noticed something of a pattern.

The women, generally speaking tapped out earlier, either due to frustration, or some form of mishap or injury. The minute this happened, with some few exceptions, it became a countdown to when the men just started fucking losing their grip.

No one said the men’s restrooms are clean you dunce. We’re saying that the women’s restrooms are far worse than the men’s. Both are disgusting but theirs are on another level

Why do niggas never flush?

FLUSHING IS SO EASY.

Attached: 1568231472160.jpg (595x597, 157K)

Alone on the history channel showed how some people quickly freak out despite being in otherwise decent condition just by being left to themselves in the woods. More than a few didn't last a day or two before tapping out. Most leave out of boredom and loneliness within a month. Only a minority stay until they nearly starve.

Honestly I was surprised when nuSimpsons did this scenario reasonably well. With the girls side being superficially pretty and accepting/kind to an extreme, but also had a coddling problem and never actually taught the girls anything.

While the boys side was messy and violent, had basically no disciplinary oversight, but was more honest and actually taught them the subjects they needed to know.

What the hell kind of place do you live in user? I've never seen any bathroom that bad, and I've worked as a cleaner in dingy fast food places for years when I was younger.

Worst I've generally seen of womens bathrooms is toppled trashcans/vomit/and people who've blocked the toilets with toilet paper. Guys bathrooms on the other hand is where you find the flooded toilets/shit smeared on walls type stuff.

>The men side is a tribute to pork rinds
Let's be real though, pork rinds are pretty fucking awesome.

At least we don't have to deal with tampons.

I don't like pork. I just can't stand the taste.
Maybe I was meant to be a Jew.

This is accurate
t. ex-janitor

Could be worse
>Boy vs girl episode
>Girl say she can do better than the boys
>Have a contest to see who is better
>Said contest is ever so slightly advantageous towards the girls
>Boys are the first ones to cheat
>We're supposed to root for the girls' team.

Bonus points if the men suddenly devolve into room temperature IQ knuckle draggers who seem to openly hate the women that have been their friends up until this particular episode

This right here. Almost all the problems you see in modern women are the result of coddling. Anything you want to do to improve society has got to crack down on the idea that it is acceptable to rely unnecessarily on a man. It's called being a grownup.
(Glad my dad taught me basic car/finances/house repairs. Saves me a ton of money that other women pay because they don't know how and can't be bothered to learn.)

We don't browse much. We aren't there to look for clothes. We look for specific items we want.
>I need a belt, I need a jacket, I need socks.
>Checkout.
>On to the next task of the day.
No need to check out wardrobes or shift through racks, we knew what we wanted when left the house.

Bear Grylls had a show where men were dropped on one island and women on another.
>half the women were lost in the forest
>never figured out how to make fire
>one had to be sent home
>hadn't managed to hunt anything and were running out of the starting food
>slept on the ground every night
>hadn't managed to build a shelter
vs. the guys who
>had all managed to get to the camp
>had already split up into specific roles like a hunting team some guys who would gather building materials, guys who would build shit etc
>managed a small hut with a seating area for everyone to eat
>raised beds so they wouldn't get chewed up by bugs as they slept
>successfully hunted an aligator and python
>cooked food
>a small raft
All of this happened in the same four or five day time span. I'm not sure if it was this show or a survivor show, but the women were pretty much given a piglet to keep them from starving and they made the fucking thing a pet.

Attached: 1543946629447.png (675x612, 274K)

Just imagine everone except you is drunk

You could've just post that one image that's been doing the rounds before you were even born, you know? Literally everybody knows about this.

youtube.com/watch?v=1x5IqnT160o

returnofkings.com/32053/this-accidental-experiment-shows-the-superiority-of-patriarchy

Women tend to hover over public toilet seats, since they’re scared of their asses touching it, but that means they get piss and shit everywhere

I remember reading a janny story about him finding a fetus in a toilet

Attached: 1511422434084.png (310x327, 88K)

It hurts your feelings, that's why.

Fuck you. I used to do this at school when I was 11. After that I realised that's fucking retarded. Grow the fuck up.

For a handful of people it barely even registers.

Real nigga shit.

Bruh.

worked at a family pizza restraunt, and we constantly had pajeets come in for bigass parties. on two occasions they shat on the floor of the men's room.

I've worked cleaning bathrooms and while the ladies room is generally worse it's mostly because the men don't have access to period blood.

Women are spoiled kids who don't know how to do much, but you have to remember that they are this way because men brought them up to be as such. When you have generation after generation of a people being treated and used as property, not allowed to educate themselves beyond domestic things, and punish those who try while at the same time giving them everything so they don't have to work, of course women are going to suck and act like retards. Yet you blame them for it when it was men who raised that way, then get mad at them again for trying to reverse the effects today and wonder why feminism has grown to be a group of screaming banshees over nothing. Give it a couple more generations of actual equality and shit will even itself out, women will be on a similar level of men mentally.

Attached: 1567192467383.gif (1225x975, 230K)

This. All it comes down to is just women have more fluids to work with. If men had periods and pregnancies, you'd see the same shit in their bathrooms.

>because men brought them up to be as such
Women do the child rearing, the teaching, and the majority of single parent households are moms only. Why can't women teach girls to behave?

Are you talking about today or in the past? Because only recently have single moms been such widespread. Before, two parent households were the norm and the husband was seen as the "parent" of the mother as well. He dictated what she did and what was taught to his children less she gets a beating. Since this was common, women accepted it as the norm. Daughters grew up seeing this and thought it was the norm and thus believed as such. Men were in much more control than you think and the women who stepped out of line were punished for it.

Attached: article-2408041-1B8E628C000005DC-889_634x994.jpg (634x994, 167K)

Worked in a couple of places with bathroom duty. Women's was always way worse. I've seen shit on the ceiling, tampons thrown onto the wall, and the toilet seat ripped from its hinges.

Something about women putting so much emphasis on what they look like also makes them act like disgusting animals when they know they can't be seen doing it.

>because men brought them up to be as such
When? In the fucking 70's/80's/90's when today's adults grew up? Or do you think every woman on earth had traveled forward through time from spending their childhood in the eighteenth century?

>This person with the same genitals as you did X decades ago, you have the same genitals, therefore it's your fault too!
Lobotomized people shouldn't be allowed to post here.

>why can't they teach their kids to behave
Because they're too busy working to watch their kids. Bills need to be paid, food needs to be put on the table and sadly parents don't have enough time to actually raise their kids and instead throw them in daycare or leave them to their own devices which gets them into trouble, learning bad habits from others. This is why people bitch about paid maternity/paternity leave so much. You have women go right into work the next day after the kid is born, still bleeding because they can't afford to take time off and actually take care of their kid. And those that do have to struggle taking overtime later to make up the money they missed while they were off. Then you have the babysitter or daycare worker abusing your kid without you realizing it.

Think about it user. Compared to 40, 50, 100 years ago and so on, things have actually gotten better for women. The process didn't happen over night but took (and continues to take) years and years to correct. Right now women are childish and spoiled BECAUSE of the way they were treated in the past, but they are slowly getting better with more freedom and education. Most of you ignore the progress women have made or just undermine it but compared to the past after having it drilled into their heads they are dumb, weak, and should not deal in the matters of men? All I'm saying is that women today finally have freedom and are in a teenage rebellious phase. Give it a while until they come to their senses.
I mean, if people here are going to blanket women for being x, don't cry when someone else does the same about men doing y.

>my gender is better episode
>both women and men have negatives and positives
>both sides acknowledges it and work together for something better

Attached: DCSuperHeroBoys.png (1912x1072, 3.12M)

And neither do guys. What's your point?

>BECAUSE of the way they were treated in the past
But they weren't alive back then! How are you this retarded? They weren't alive then and didn't experience those times, that's like saying that every man still has the combat training that they had to learn during the wars that happened throughout time.

Human beings aren't part of some gender based hive mind that passes on memories and experiences like rats do to their kids.

>but they are slowly getting better with more freedom and education
It's already better for them now, but they weren't around to experience when things were bad to begin with! In alot of first world countries a majority of people even going into university/college are women, and a majority of white collar workers are women, and things are swinging that war for the rest of the world too.

>All I'm saying is that women today finally have freedom and are in a teenage rebellious phase
Unlike you i'm not willing to dehumanize an entire gender as some weird hive mind and discredit the idea that they have their own minds and individuality. I see them as actual humans.

episode?

>Human beings aren't part of some gender based hive mind that passes on memories and experiences like rats do to their kids.
Proof?

Cringe

>It's a 'my gender is better' episode
>girls over-achieve, only to have everything fall apart
>boys do OK, and it turns out they weren't even aware there was a competition to begin with

Attached: Shierly_B._Awesome.png (1366x768, 2.04M)

I feel the same way about bacon and non-smoked ham. I love sausage and other pork meals, though.

You're an idiot

Maybe you shouldn't have kids if you can't afford them?
>But what about unplanned pregnancy
The only unplanned pregnancies are the result of rape which accounts for less than 3% of all pregnancies. If you got pregnant it's your own damn fault, live with the consequences of your actions.

Work places need to accommodate people better

People need to accommodate themselves better

Are you this dumb intentionally? Workers not being fairly compensated is why people are having less kids.

>Workers not being fairly compensated is why people are having less kids.
Is that why the highest population growths are in nation's with the worst working conditions for people?

You are doing it intentionally. rightists are such goblins.

Shit like this is almost always written by dumb men, isn't it? Like they have to be some mongoloid going "see, I make da woman look nice and da men look bad, no am sexist", even as they're pretty much belittling everyone by playing into old stereotypes for each side.

This

>You are doing it intentionally
What are you even talking about?

I worked at a casino. Men's bathroom was a mess but the women's bathroom was worse and this is what I was told by several female coworkers.

this. himmsdale looks better.

I worked as a custodian in a high school for 5 years and I can mostly confirm this. Womens bathrooms are fucking nasty and I had to scrub entirely too many smiley faces drawn with a bloody tampon off the stall walls. But mens bathrooms are nasty too, guys will leave shit in the bowl just because they're proud of how big it is, or have wet TP fights. The smell is the same for both, shit stinks no matter who you are. Also, womens sinks were always destroyed with greasy makeup residue that I had to use a special acidic cleaner to polish off, same with the mirrors.

Adults I'm sure are better, but they're no angels. Women like to use those handlebars to squat over the seat instead of sitting (to avoid germs I guess) but when they do that a lot of the time they miss and make a mess. Tampons aren't usually an issue unless they make it an issue, like swamp-thing-ett drawing with it. Most women wrap them in TP then throw them away so it's not so bad.

You are just a shit flinging goblin. You just want to shill.

>You are just a shit flinging goblin. You just want to shill.
Shill what? Sounds to me you have no ground to stand on so you're just gonna throw around buzzwords like shill and goblin to make yourself feel better.

Why do newfags quote entire posts like this? Bitch, I can see what you're replying to. Green text is for implying. In the last year this has started and it's so fucking cringe.

I noticed that to. Especially if you only said like 4 words, but they greentext them all anyways. It's fucking wierd. Also, grentext isn't ONLY for implying.

There was an old anime based on that premise. Make/female worlds. In jap vision, males had a shitty looking industrial world while females had shiny cities that kept getting fucked because women are worse at maintaining their infrastructure. It also looked like men had more empathy. A pity it was a space adventure so they left their planet in ep1
youtube.com/watch?v=rNcptAZFw_Q

hey fellas
felletes

why don't you take a picture of what your room looks like right now to prove everybody wrong?

Well, I know not only, but it's definitely not for this. Is there an app that does it automatically? It's just so redundant.

>newfags
You actually gonna make a real argument or just keep slinging buzzwords? Maybe you can through a Cringe, incel, or dilate in there for good measure. And I'll quote however the fuck I feel like it fag, I've been doing it for years and I'll keep doing it.

No. You're quite clearly just a shill.

Dads don't bring up their daughters to be spoiled, suitors do, anyone who can have immediate free attention 24/7 from half the population will be spoiled by default, and women have it just for being themselves. Don't expect equality until that problem is solved, which is likely never.

Lol, incel

Technically speaking I cheated because I made my bed, but that's because I was in my bed phoneposting so whatever. Men aren't all slobs and Yea Forums users aren't all basement trolls, I keep my stuff clean and put away.

Attached: 20190913_054119.jpg (3264x2448, 2.69M)

cringe

Cringe

I never said they think the same way, nor have a hivemind. Either I explained this wrong or you misinterpreted. Here's an example of what I mean
You know about the domestication of dogs and foxes, correct? How animals who started as wild and over generations of selected breeding, became domesticated over time? Taught specific behaviors? I'm saying something similar happens to humans, women in this particular conversation.
>Woman A is born a slave. She has 3 daughters. 2 daughters grow up behaving as slaves and do what they are told. 1 daughter tries to rebel. She is caught, and killed.
>2 daughters have kids of their own and raise theirs the same way. 1 saw the example made of her sister and stays in line, teaching her own daughters to do so. The other living daughter does the same, but is sneaker. Inspiring one of her own daughters on how to rebel but in a sneakier way. Teaching them things they shouldn't know but still able to be a good slave.
Continue this down several generations over several families and what do you get as a result?
Humans are animals. Smart animals but still animals.

yikes

Wew

what's with the tinfoil window tho?

>. Right now women are childish and spoiled BECAUSE of the way they were treated in the past, but they are slowly getting better with more freedom and education.
Give me an estimate, how many more years till they mature enough to start voting for things like stricter border control and removing welfare?

I live in southern Nevada, it get's hot as balls here. A couple weeks ago it was 115. Tin foil on windows keeps the heat out, better energy effeciency for the AC. I take it down in the winter, which is only about a month or two long here.

There were threads on Yea Forums when that season aired where memes were born and magic happened.
>women almost die because they used their fresh water to wash their clothes
>men have murdered a caiman for its meat and possess a functioning navy

You know they choose the cast right.

Makes me wonder what criteria are used in selection. The most worthless guy on the men's side was a programmer who ended up surprising everyone by getting a fish farm up and running with net scraps.

The only criteria is how watchable would a show with these people be. Clearly it worked.

Anyone see that reality show where they put men and women on an island?
The men made houses and were working together while the women slept on the floor and were literally starving to death.

Huh I thought it was just random women from America
Of course British women dont know what they're fucking doing

They're not random britts either.

Notice the dudes are still happy without women.

Incel

>How long until women become retarded enough to believe the things I believe

You'll have to be more specific. That happened multiple times.

So true, went to an all girls school and they'd stick their used tampons on the stall walls.
Poor janitor dude.

Both sides eventually broke down without each other.

In all honesty the episode in OP was pretty great, took the piss out of the "men vs women" plots, AND more importantly triggered trannies, pozzies, Enterbots, and Trixiefags.

Fake news. This simply doesn't happen. It's probably your fetish.

I still miss that show

I have never aimed for the bowl in my life

>It's a "boys vs girls" episode
>the boys win

Attached: 1554950076649.png (190x190, 31K)

Butch is a hack

>Trannies AND Trixiefags

user

I believe it

Sorry I meant to say pads. Y'know, the sticky adhesive side. Rip em' off and slap em' on a wall.

Used ones? No. That sounds like a fetish story.

Vandread was neat. I like that the villains’ plot was literally just a galaxy wide organ transplant operation.

It's absolutely true. Teenage girls are disgusting. It's a power play of sorts.

It happens but it's usually not out of ill will or pranking (or maybe that's just what I'd like to believe).
Some women don't aim their trash properly so they miss trash cans, pads stick to stall walls then they don't feel like cleaning up their mess and dirtying their hands.

Contrarily I was looking for plain dark tees and it looked like someone dropped a nuke in the back of the store. Packages ripped open. Unfolded shirts piled a foot or two high on a shelf.

Perhaps someone was just not doing their job.

Women let their kids run wild and then run away out of shame when they do something stupid.

What is that, a flag for ants?

So, is Butch a male feminist?

Attached: Butch Hartman.jpg (480x320, 37K)

I've worked at a grocery store, and I would be the one to clean the bathrooms. The men's room gets dirtier much quicker than the woman's bathroom. But I've found candy wrappers in the woman's bathroom a few times. Some woman is eating in the bathroom and it disgusts me.
Oh yeah and this:
>cleaning men's room
>someone's been in the one stall before I started cleaning.
>People go in and out and the person is still inside that stall
>its been 10 minutes
>as I go to the trash to throw something away I notice quick up and down motions from the crack in the stall
> holy shit he's masterbating
>I awkwardly go back to cleaning the men's room just wondering how long he's going to be in there for curiosity's sake.
>Like 5-7 minutes the wanker gets a call from his dad
>tells his dad he'll be out in a bit
>a minute or two later he finally leaves
I'm glad he didn't leave any apparent mess

Attached: Disgusted Lois Lane.png (1290x689, 926K)

>one woman sees a snake and freaks out so the entire group has to stop and calm her down for 15 minutes even though they haven't set up camp and it's going to be dark soon
This is fucking gold

>Some woman is eating in the bathroom and it disgusts me
More likely they ate a candy from their purse earlier, and threw the wrapper away when they used the toilet. You know, instead of throwing the wrapper on the ground like a kid

A feminist would have presented both sides as doing equally well.

You haven't gotten to the one woman who scolds herself because she took the lid off a jerry can full of boiling water. In the previous shot, it didn't have the lid at all while it was starting to boil, she put on the lid just before it boiled and then took it off with her bare hand.

Every single episode of that show was fucking magical.

it was still on the ground though

Attached: Confused Fry.jpg (256x256, 20K)

They were even given a pig to eat and they made it a pet. Meanwhile the men have a full on village and are bringing in more food than they can eat.

Theres a different one bear did where the women literally just mooched off the men they were competing against and never even made a real fire or shelter. They even used up all their (the womens) drinking water to wash their hair in it.

Bro, workout, find a cute twink, then find a girl into poly relationships, go to school to become a scholar.
Boom, you have it.
The power to live the dream lives in your dick.
As long as you have the dicking skills to entrance a twink you can pull this off.
Believe in the penis that believes in yours.

Attached: 1505030626800.jpg (916x963, 531K)

The expedition party spent like 3 days doing circles in the woods. Did they not get a compass as part of the basic survival gear?

Yeah that was a quality episode.
What a genuinely great show.

>feminists
>equality
Good one
>inb4 muh dictionary definition
Not applied to real life

Shit, I failed to keep up with the show

Actually, women were the ones who would brew beer. Like in the Medieval Age, women were making the alcoholic beverages. But these days, the guys are the ones making the beer. I don't drink alcoholic beverages, but I have listened to podcasts about beer making.

survivor.fandom.com/wiki/Battle_of_the_Sexes

Is this what you guys were talking about? It's kind of confusing trying to read the article, but it says the winners are evenly matched between the genders.

Maybe in Ireland, but everywhere else beer was a man's production.

definition stands, the real problem is we got pseudo feminists following this false fourth wave of feminism where equality is not enough, they want to turn all men into eunuchs

I don't remember them using one.

classic feminism is dead, modern feminism IS the current definition of feminism, so drop this pseudo feminist shit fallacy

Attached: feminism.jpg (750x859, 83K)

>first wave
>right to vote
>second wave
>equal pay
>third wave
>equal representation and respect
>pseduo fourth wave
>men need to apologize for being men
i learned this shit in college kid, you dont know shit. what you think is feminism isnt feminism by definition. just because some cunts call themselves feminist dont mean they are. this is unfortunately only a big problem in the US. other countries arent indulging in this bullshit

stuffmomnevertoldyou.com/podcasts/craft-beer-brewsters.htm

npr.org/sections/thesalt/2013/10/12/231451898/women-the-first-brewers-lean-into-craft-beer-making

"As she says, 'Women were the original beer drinkers. In fact, the first brewers were mothers if you really want to get specific, because beer was brewed in the home, just like bread was baked in the home.'"

theatlantic.com/business/archive/2013/11/women-and-beer-a-4-500-year-history-is-coming-full-circle/281338/

"The oldest known record of beer brewing comes from Ancient Egypt, where beer was made and sold almost entirely by women. After the colonization of America, women were the family brewers, crafting rich beers from corn, pumpkins, artichokes, oats, wheat, honey, and molasses. Settlers of the colonies drank large quantities of beer as a nutritional break from a diet based largely of salted, smoked and dried meats. Beer was such a staple that there was even something called “bride-ale,” a beer brewed and sold during weddings with all proceeds going to the bride, and “groaning” beer, which was consumed during and after labor by the midwives and mothers."

in general all humans have the desire to ruin public restrooms

First wave wasn't about equality either, women got to vote without being draft.

>i learned this shit in college
Aka, leftist propaganda

When has that ever happened?

Most Greeks were farmers user.

farmers that had slaves doing all the hard work so they could spent all their free time getting natty and educating themselves

You're acting like that's original. Duckman did the exact same thing.

What's with all of the incel threads lately? did you guys get banned from r/mgtow or something?

Total Drama Island Episode 14

All females are bisexual, they can't cooperate because there's major sexual tension going on all the time. Once women fully figure that out, Men are finished.

Athenians didn't give birth to men.

Only Spartans gave birth to men.

Chemical testing of what they found from that period isn't even beer. It's closer to mead. OP's post specified the medieval period, not ancient.

post tits

>All females are bisexual
t. incel

Fucking hell what a retard. If you lived in ancient Greece you would be saying all males are bisexual and all women hate sex

Don't forget fucking children like Socrates did.

Just watched
this show is criminally underrated

>What a genuinely great show
Indeed

that TTG episode about cooties is the worst of this kind I've ever saw

>Someone disgusting enough to shit literally everywhere but the fucking toilet
>Someone goes into a bathouse eating a cake in a bathouse and decides call it quits and leave it there
The duality of man. And they're both assholes.

>Guys act stupid and out of character
>Girls are super over confident and do shit not seen in other episodes or after.
>Guys keep losing in unrealistic ways.
>Girls win just because.

Our time is nigh, fleshie.

Attached: ant.jpg (1000x828, 80K)

okay femcel

If we're just talking stories I remember when I was Counselor in Training at a camp, hearing stories from the counselors about pranks the boys and girls used to pull. The boys did shit like throwing stuff at each other or putting things in each other's bunks. Then one of the lady counselors said there was one girl getting bullied where all the girls peed into a bag and were planning on dumping it on her when she slept. Just a weird amount of effort to bully that kid. Like anyone who says girls aren't cruel hasn't spent a lot of time around them.

Women are fucking evil, user. It's an open secret that people refuse to acknowledge

>Like anyone who says girls aren't cruel hasn't spent a lot of time around them.

Or never read this book

Attached: Carrienovel.jpg (220x328, 42K)

No one read the book. Everyone just saw the movie.

Boys want to start a fistfight then laugh and compare scars later.
Girls want to find out that ugly bitch Stacie slit her wrists in the shower last night.

Guys, here is a 15 minute and 39 second video of a woman in the construction industry. I think a couple of weeks ago, I was looking online for jobs, and saw some openings for construction, but I didn't check them out because it said I needed to have already done a year in construction.

I haven't watched the video, but it looks like the woman isn't wearing a helmet. What if something heavy falls unto her head?

I forgot to post the link: youtube.com/watch?v=PXplJPbCYew

Where did such an inane concept even come from?

Attached: 1568085233553.gif (500x500, 438K)

from people that only jerk off to lesbian porn

I looked online for that construction job ads, it says:

Qualifications

Experience:
- relevant, 1 year (preferred)
- construction, 1 year (required)

It's for construction worker/laborer and the job is open for people who don't have high school diploma's, GEDs, or college diplomas. Does anyone here know how to get an apprenticeship in construction?

It's a cope turned brainwashing. Dont pay attention to anyone that says dumb shit like that, they're literally deranged beyond salvation

Women actually appreciate a woman's figure more than a man's. Also, they're more willing to share and associate mating with other pussy.

From what I can tell it's more of a societal thing. More of stigma against being a fag than being a dyke.

Can you incel stop spouting lies? Women just check other women to see if they're prettier or uglier than them.

rightists are so fragile

Name 5 times this happened

Kek. The president represents the white guys and he does look like he eats tons of pork rinds. Didn't the new media already do an article about Trump's messy desk a couple of years ago or are they just rehashing the same shit over and over again. I hate Donald Trump's guts, but the media is always comparing me to the white guy. The the author of the article sounds like he's got a European name.

theatlantic.com/education/archive/2019/09/welding-doesnt-pay-as-well-as-republicans-think/597733/

Also, what the fuck do liberals have against people working with their hands at something like welding? Maybe they should look at workers in other countries, like in third world countries, where lots of people work with their hands.

Attached: President white guy.png (731x170, 65K)

>Not applied to real life
That female chauvinists incorrectly call themselves feminists and that male chauvinists let them to attack feminism as a whole, does not mean the term is not applied to real life among non-assholes.

I forgot to mention that a couple of months ago, I saw some video about a college professor who specializes in feminism get angry at a bunch of construction workers because they had a sign that said "Men Working." I looked online and saw that college professors make more than twice the amount construction workers make. So yeah, the liberals are right, if you have a college degree from a university, you make more money than some white guy working in construction or welding. Look at Donald Trump, he's got some kind of degree in business and has never worked with his hands and he makes more money then the people who voted him in. So he's just the same as the liberals who have college degrees.

>more money then the people who voted him in.

merriam-webster.com/words-at-play/when-to-use-then-and-than

This has more to do with a majority of women look down upon people who clean for a living or are janitors. There is a bigger level of "Don't give a fuck" towards people who have to do menial grunt work among women than men.

Someone else has to clean it up.

who the fuck keeps a bunch of tiny grenades on a wrist strap

See

youtube.com/watch?v=GfUtLL7DBAA

youtube.com/watch?v=48AHJntg7N4

youtube.com/watch?v=YtEQCOlGqr0

youtube.com/watch?v=e39eK-bgVBQ

youtube.com/watch?v=v7sUDmpiKoY

youtube.com/watch?v=kyEsN35_Fh0

A couple of videos of people from Africa and Asia building stuff. So if you have a college degree, you're making more money than they are, but at least they can put their kids through school so that they can hopefully get into college one day.

I flunked out of college, so I don't give a shit. Go back to whatever left wing website you came from.

>complain about men being portrayed as chauvinistic morons
>talk about how women are all drooling retards because their bathrooms are messy and they suck at survival shows
This literally happens every time.

*Well, did that joke well.

You stay mad about this shit but it's men that write these episodes.

It's also a stereotype of children from adult pov. Adults think of boys as usually rough and rowdy dirty animals, girls are sweet and like pink and flowers and mature earlier but cry easier. Average boys see themselves portrayed as dirty and like monster trucks and don't think "oh no the sjws think I'm stupid" they think "oh fuck yeah I do think my sister is lame and I fucking love trucks".

Nigger this is Yea Forums, we've always called people out for not knowing the difference between then and than, and we'll continue to call people out for not knowing it. Maybe you should go back to whatever special ed website you came from

LONDON

I completely agree.
If one decides to have sex, one must accept the responsibility and the possibility of children. Now, this goes for both sexes, but it's a hell of a lot harder to enforce for men.
Same reason I only believe in abortion in cases of rape. Having sex means accepting the possibility of having a child, and that's making a contract with the unborn person that you will carry him out.
Of course, I also would support better government-funded foster homes and whatnot, for those truly incompetent parents who know the best thing they could do is give up the child.

Old enough to cum, old enough to fuck the bum.

What about where the boy gets caught by the girls and is dragged to get a makeover or whatever?

Just like IQ, women are weighted towards the mean while men have fatter tails.

If that were true then there would be a positive correlation between wealth level and number of children. There isn't. The correlation is in fact quite negative.

I like how in TTG's case, the girls actually were vastly superior to the boys in pretty much all aspects and it wasn't just something isolated to the episode itself.

>This literally happens every time.
People in this thread are discussing men being portrayed as dirty and incompetent. The bathroom and survival show counter-examples are apt.

I doubt anyone with a life is actually offended by this shit. It's just amusing looking back on these shows with adult eyes and seeing how divorced from reality they are.

>look mommy i said it again

>t.poorfag

Tbh I'd make the piglet a pet too.

Then again, I am a Muslim.

This is why I hate my race

>I think it's more fair to say that both genders can be equally terrible.

Genders are not equal and have countless differences in behavior.

To be fair though TTG characters are constantly shifting to suit the plot of the episode. It's either
>One Titan is considered the protagonist while the other 4 become an almost hivemind entity either doing something dumb or insisting the protagonist titan is doing something dumb
>All of the titans are portrayed as equally moronic and incompetent.
There's times when Robin is the smartest Titan that nobody listens to, there's times when it's raven. Sometimes Raven is portraed as the strongest and other times someone like Cyborg is the strongest. In the context of the episode the girls were superior but they could've just as easily not been had the episode been written that way.

>Only Spartans gave birth to men.

Yeah, and then those men got their shit stomped by the literal faggot army of Thebes, then they lost their property after being literally cucked by their women and ended up being an irrelevant podunk village because they couldn't keep a functioning population without helots to take their rage out on.

>Olympian paradise
You mean Amazonian?
nice one, brainlet

I disagree, I think men having the option to stand and pee to avoid a dirty seat, while women have to hover, is the main cause.

You have to be underaged.

> is the original notation for a quote. This goes back to the earliest days of the internet.

kys

Egalitarianism is a better term not associated with those retards. Use that.

Are you actually serious?

This, we had to scrimp just for my wife to stay home. this guy's a dick but kinda right. I quit smoking and started saving to make it through. Some people are selfish or addicts or emotionally incompetent to raise a child with the best of intention. More people need to try harder but companies need to do their fair share and realize that having children is something humans DO. it's not a matter of choice or if. The six weeks of paid leave isn't unreasonable for something stressful you can only do every year or even once a lifetime. This shit is practically devaluing human life.

I don't think the women in the show take it very seriously. No excuse for a survivor to have long, untied hair or long nails.

I got you fampai

Attached: 1543868140514.jpg (1560x2744, 891K)

They have those paper things for girls to sit on for a reason. Just use them instead of literally dropping bombs into the water

>You stay mad about this shit but it's men that write these episodes.
Men that are pussy whipped by their wives
You think women would ever accept some of the opposite concepts being proposed in this thread? No

Men’s restrooms are consistently worse, but worst shit happens in women’s restrooms.

Women side would be gross because men are janitors and maintenance

>unironically thinking Tootie is better
Oh no lads AHAHAHA

So much fighting between, but I just want to be with a woman.
why is it so hard? do they not really want men?

I didn't see that part in the highlight reel. Is there also a reel of one of the men being sent over?

Good lord

Attached: Cringe Michael.gif (320x177, 491K)

Don't forget fucking little boys on the side.

an 80s toy designer probably

Women are childish and spoiled because people in general are childish and spoiled these days. Women are always naturally more spoiled than men, so in a time where everyone is coddled and spoiled women become absolutely useless. Women from a century ago could probably handle that survival shit better than a group of 21st century bimbos going on TV to get attention.

I'd enjoy this if the women's side was also a hell of secret police and social stratification in contrast to the males openly shitty practices.

That was the Spartans. The Athenians actually outlawed pederasty after they kicked out the oligarchs set up by the Spartans after Athens lost the Peloponnesian war. They even had Socrates executed and other politicians were also exiled or kicked out since they admired the Spartans.

>place paper seat cover on shitty pissy toilet seat
>sit down
>feel the piss and shit through the thin paper
>stand up
>shitty pissy seat cover is now sticking to your ass
that'll be a no from me, dawg

Use toilet paper to wipe the piss and shit off beforehand.

Reminder that Rosie the Riveter was a model who was hired to come in, put on a costume at the factory for like one afternoon to snap photos, then left. She's the "Women of Walmart" swimsuit calendar of feminism.

those were actually two different people
the model you are referring to is the one seen on all the posters
The real Rosie the Riveter was a genuine factory worker, who however wasn't photogenic enough to pose for the posters

You're disgusting.

They can, refer to island survival shows.

Oh you mean the scripted entertainment program?

>I'd rather sit in soggy shit paper than ever bother to clean the surface I am meant to sit on

Attached: 1355848939819.jpg (599x521, 42K)

Do you lack any thread continuity at all?
I was the one that suggested that hovering was the best solution.
But yes, cleaning moist and wet shit and piss with toilet paper is still disgusting, especially since it is a stranger's.

Please install some self respect.

as
said, then you end up missing the toilet.

Yeah, which is why I said men's rooms are usually cleaner, since they can stand.

>It's a 'poorly veiled /pol/ or off-topic thread with a cartoon or comic as the starter then immediately discarded' episode

Attached: contempt.jpg (584x409, 35K)

>medicaldaily.com/female-sexuality-straight-women-turned-attractive-women-are-either-bisexual-or-gay-360486

Not only that, the real Rosie also quit after a few months to go play the cello

Teen Titans Go
Zoey 101
Neds Declassified.
Gumball
Alvin.

>What a genuinely great show.
Nah. Okay? Yeah. Great? No.

>Where did such an inane concept even come from?
From human nature, retard.
Yea Forums has some of the dumbest tumblrkikes on Yea Forums such as yourself.

>Live Action

>Same reason I only believe in abortion in cases of rape.

What about in cases the pregnancy poses a significant death risk to the person giving birth or the child being likely to be born with birth defects?

On one of the Japanese channels here on Guam, there is an episode about Japanese Housewives, about how they are seen by the rest of the world as perfectionists. It started at like 9:10 p.m. and ended before 10 p.m. So yeah, women clean their houses and everything. Also, when I was in the Philippines, some of my relatives, a cousin and her husband, she returned to the Philippines to visit her parents. Turns out they both work a cleaning service. The husband cleans the restrooms while she cleans the kitchen. They make good money from their service.

I remember cleaning the restroom that I was using while I was there in the Philippines, spent hours having to douse the floor and walls and toilet and sink and other stuff in water, then use the powdered soap and scrub the place. That was something I would try to do at least once a week. Anyone here have a job in housecleaning? Just asking, since it takes me hours to clean the restroom or even the floor.

Also, and this is directed at the asshole hacker who was shutting off the electricity while I was trying to clean the restroom: Fuck you, you bastard.

Does anyone know of any comic book superheroes who have had to clean their restrooms?

youtube.com/watch?v=h2ZFDQiP4jM

Women would be homo habilus tier without men. Men would be transhuman tier without this retarded primitive gender holding us back.

What the fuck, this article on the show says that women have actually done better than men on the islands, multiple times, in fact.

newstatesman.com/culture/tv-radio/2016/04/outrageous-sexism-island-bear-grylls-might-be-what-makes-it-great-show

Someone's lying here or not presenting the full truth.

See . The Survivor fan site says that the winners are evenly matched between the genders.

Oh shit, nevermind. The Island with Bear Grylls is a different show from the Survivor shows.

See

They probably help the women with food gathering and Shelter building to give them a 'fair' chance at winning.

I've worked construction in 3 cities and seen 1 single woman on a job site and she wasn't doing labor she was with the company doing accounting shit.

Splitting up stifled their progress by a metric fuckton. Even if they had amazing tracking skills it was a dumb decision.

also, all the beauty/hairdresser/furniture maker people is pretty nuts. The male equivalent of that, some super camp yasss queen gay guy, isn't going to fare much better.

Teen Titans go is live action?

>Zoey 101
Girls lost twice in Girls vs Boys episodes.

Zoey 101 and Ned's Declassified are.

That was survivor though

See and .

It's a 15 minute and 39 second video of a woman actually doing construction work. I haven't actually seen the video, but from the thumbnail or the picture preview, I'm kind of wondering why isn't she wearing a helmet and something seems off about her work attire.

youtube.com/watch?v=PXplJPbCYew

Okay, I've seen some of the video and it looks like she is just coating cement onto the brick walls. I always thought there was more to construction jobs.

Based

Honestly this is more of an indictment of modern western patriarchy rather than women. Do you honestly think pic related would have any trouble surviving on Bear Gryll's island?

Attached: LAPPE-Dalit_women_farmers.png (610x407, 728K)

>it's AKSHULLY men's fault!!!!!

It's a fear, shame, guilt culture thing.
One thing I've noticed is that women are always afraid and they don't know how to control it.
When a woman bursts into tears and says "think of the children" everyone is going to rush to coddle her.

I would consider it acceptable in cases of significant health risks to the mother, yes.
In cases of serious birth defects I am conflicted. For some people life would truly be torture, but they still didn't do anything to deserve to die.

>maybe poor people shouldn't have sex!
Wow, such a brilliant insight.

Men are more likely to have a fun time with.
Women are bitches lmao.

>Having sex means accepting the possibility of having a child, and that's making a contract with the unborn person that you will carry him out.
That's idiotic. The "unborn person" doesn't exist until after the act of sex. You can't form a contract with an entity that doesn't exist, so sex can't be a contractual agreement

>tfw LISA did this plot but with only men
>It's literally the best shit ever

Attached: 86123874128347.png (480x480, 272K)

Men are more about practicality than women. Who the fuck cares what a blade looks like. Can it still stab people well? That's good.

Attached: 12034912.png (317x350, 168K)

>it’s a ‘moral indignent who can’t stand that people find xer paradigms hot garbage makes a funk about a thread to try and attract moderative attention because he knows he’s an acolyte of the Leviathan’s reach, rather than any real agent of change because real change of the people would burn his stock alive’ episode
The people are hungry for the order against the madness. You cannot hold it back for much longer. Shake in fear, fascism will come to the West and it will liberate it.

I've had to clean up blood on walls and shit on the ground in female restrooms. Mens is just some pee splash. Also since men can hold in better it's usually women taking public shits in restaurants

Lisa was edgy tryhard shit.

But it's a fun edgy tryhard pile of shit.

>Do you honestly think pic related would have any trouble surviving on Bear Gryll's island?
Yes.
Just because you farm doesn't mean you know shit about shit about hunting, building shelter, or even making a fire.
They wouldn't whine or make the pig a pet, but they wouldn't have a small society like the guys had.

Attached: Greater scroll of sumoning - Janitor.jpg (750x987, 340K)

Devil's advocate- the shoulders/necklines on women's garments are so varied that you can fucking sneeze from five feet away and half the sundresses will fall off of the hangers.
Hanging up my and my husband's laundry, his shirts happily hang and my dresses start fucking slipping and sliding off of shit. An element of this is the nature of the garments.

girlscouts got me to be good at most of this except for Indian fire starting, still dogshit at that one.
Sitting there, banging on flint or angrily twisting sticks like a retard for hours, it pisses me off.

>we are men
I fucking wish.
Imagine if both genders strived for the masculine virtues of strength, self-determination, and autonomy.

I farm pigs and half my time is spent in a workshop fixing shit they break.
The problem with women is they have no initiative, actually it's not just women, a lot of young men have the same problem.

Even if they're very hard workers, they need to be told what work to do.
I go at half the shit I do having no idea how to fucking do it, just gotta figure it out and it needs to be done.

I usually like boys vs girls episode because it's always have two or more characters who """""""hate"""""""" each other.
Can someone remind me how this trope called though?

Thanks for mansplaining feminism

Am I retarded or is it kind of silly to invest the time/effort on hunting while in survival mode?
Like if you were living on the island the investment in honing that skill makes sense but if you're stuck there for a month or so you should probably trap and consume small animals including insects.

>It's a boys vs girls episode
>Both sides realize they were being dumb and neither is shown to be better
Why don't more shows do that?

It's literally the opposite. Women's restrooms are revolting.

Like flies to honey.

Mate I think you need to re read your book.

They already had steady food, that and the animals were a danger to the camp

Yeah but the wrestler dude was painted as the villain for treating Zoey as a competent opponent instead of “she’s a girl, I forfeit”

I hope you're not implying that Socrated admired the Spartans, because he was in active opposition against their puppet tyrants at the risk of being killed for it.

>That groutwork

ARE YOU BUILDING A FUCKING MUD HUT?

Yes, because their job is to pick fruit.

Men and women in modernity - perhaps for all of human history - have been stuck in a vicious cycle of perpetual degradation. All the problems evident in modern, western societies that stem from the dynamic between the genders has roots not in one but in both equally. The cycle of objectification and objectifying is something, contrary to what ideologs might tell you, that is intrinsically and biologically human. Any society that would mirror a gender would mirror their strengths and weaknesses; it follows that both societies would be equally shit and equally great but at different things. One thing is for certain: neither side would have an implicit advantage

Socrates might not have even been real. Plato, as the individual who gave Socrates a platform, says more than we can objectively say that his "mentor" ever did. It follows that, while not admiring Sparta, he admired a virtuous kingship as the most readily accessible form of government (note: not the best). We are opposite side of the same coin, complementary from biological necessity. While this is the reason we've made it this far, it's also the reason we fight and why we always will. We are both petty, vain, and stupid as well as honorable, courageous, and caring. Exclaiming one side is intrinsically superior is to admit historical ignorance yet and any superior side would refrain from doing so. Neither of us are superior, neither of us do the aforementioned

Attached: Ghandara_Buddha_Statue.jpg (800x800, 211K)

You realize that in 3rd world cultures men do all of the difficult outside work (plowing, planting, building houses, hunting, herding, etc) while women do the easy crap like harvesting right?

Which is why patriarchal societies conquered the world and built all the modern infrastructure we currently have, while matriarchies all either died out or never made it past the stone age in terms of technological progression. Because they're objectively equal.

Back in the Philippines, some of my relatives own farmlands or piggeries. It's the guys who are the ones harvesting the rice and then putting it through the milling machine thing. One of my aunts owns a piggery where she raises pigs and then probably has them quickly killed and then butchered for meat to sell at the market.

Really? I thought in Socrates' Republic, it was kind of inspired by the Spartan's form of government. I was just saying that Socrates must have admired the Spartans because maybe it was something I heard a professor say when I took some kind of Introductory to Philosophy course, back in college/university.

Anyway: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laconophilia

"Laconophiles nevertheless remained among the philosophers. Some of the young men who followed Socrates had been Laconophiles. Socrates himself is portrayed as praising the laws of Sparta and Crete.[6] Critias, a companion of Socrates, helped bring about the oligarchic rule of the Thirty Tyrants, who were supported by Sparta. Xenophon, another disciple of Socrates, fought for the Spartans against Athens. Plato also, in his writings, seems to prefer a Spartan-type regime over a democratic one..."

Also, just because women aren't doing much of the farming or construction doesn't mean that their lives are any easier. Some women who don't have any support because they don't have husbands have to start their own business while taking care of their children. I saw some YouTube video about some African woman whose husband left her and her child. She took some out some kind of microloan and started her own business while taking care of her own kid. So she had to make her products as well as clean and maintain her living abode and take care of the child or children. Eventually, the husband returned when she was successful with her small business.

I also remember from a Stuff Your Mom Never Told You podcast about microloans and that women usually use the money to start their own business like they would buy some farm animal and raise it for the milk or for the wool to make clothing. On the other hand, if a guy takes out a microloan, he just uses it to set up connections or doing networking like with social media, I forgot what they do, something like buying some influential person a drink at the bar.

10/10

Attached: 1549617522928.jpg (500x424, 25K)

Egalitarianist is too many letters too many.

What is this /pol/ shit?

It's Yea Forums

God I hate this kind of trope, it always has to make Girls look better than Boys to the point where it's more sexist to Boys than to Girls

I mean it's so common, that I actually imagine an episode of the Amazing World of Gumball, where the boys still act like dicks (as most cartoons do with this kind of episode) but the girls act like dicks too, cause they brag about how Girls are better than Boys (mostly by Masami), and it starts by the boys going to an abandoned amusement park only to get trapped in an neverending tilt-a-twirl ride and the girls coming to rescue them (after getting them to forcibly say that Girls Rule, Boys are Idiots) only for them to screw it up even more by trying to put out an Electrical Fire with water (even though Darwin said that wouldn't work, but Masami saying "Pfft, what do you know, you're a boy") and when Masami screams for help they blame the boys for the fire, and when it seems like they're going to die the fire department and police come to save them, and when both sides confess what they did and calls each side idiots, the Fire Marshall shouts "YOUR ALL IDIOTS!, don't you kids know that it doesn't matter what gender you are in this world, well except for bathrooms and toy marketing and such, but none the less, no gender can be dumber or smarter than the other, and it doesn't get any more simple than that", then the both sides make, and when they say they should head home, the Marshall says that they invaded and destroyed a part of City Property and that they're all going to Juvy, then the kids laugh while the marshall still gives a serious face and then episode ends with the kids laughter dying out and them giving a sad face to the ground, I call it "the Gender"

You know I remember an episode of Rescue Heroes doing a Battle of the Sexes episode like this

>Be me in Community College
>In the Library
>Sudden need to pee
>Go to men's room
>Go to the stall since the urinals are taken
>Go to the far end stall
>Do my business
>About to get toilet paper
>See a whitish goo on the paper
>Start to look around the stall
>The white goo is all over the place on the door and some on the floor close by the toilet
>One was really close to my shoe, thank God I didn't step on it.
>Put it all together.
>Pull my pants as quickly as I can.
>Washed my hands like I touch a dead animal just in case I touched some of the goo.
> I quickly ran to my friend and tell him about it.
>Quickly ask me to bring him
>Showed it to him
>He was at awe how much goo there was.
>Took pictures of the stall.

Attached: 1520834944907.png (1000x966, 1.07M)

>Goo

Attached: 1B216847-50F5-42AF-A435-D1A93E206D34.jpg (355x355, 35K)

when i was in high school boys would piss on the seats and it would be there for s long it turned into a sort of grease. piss grease. i got used to it after a while

I live for these hot takes.

Damn I could go for some pork rinds right now. Haven't had any in about 10 years.

remember the chaotic episode where the boy was the female monster and the girl was the male monster