Why ;_;

why ;_;

Attached: wwwa.jpg (630x1162, 614K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nydailynews.com/entertainment/marvel-kill-character-civil-war-ii-article-1.2491020
vice.com/en_us/article/exq5jp/documenting-black-and-mixed-race-gingers-243
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What's up with the slowpoke casualgate raid the past couple days? OP, these are from several years ago. All your favorites are back in action, as I'm sure you actually read and follow comics.

Buddy this is SEVERELY out of date. You going to bitch about Superman dying next?

Could be worse. Could be the mass extinction of all redheads in media.

Attached: GingerGenocide.jpg (484x1024, 118K)

I don't know who half of these people are.

Hawkeye was only out of action for a very short while, and it was most of a decade after he came back before Kate actually started to see regular use.

Thor was only kind of out of action. He was still running around doing things while his ex used his name and tool for some creepy, incomprehensible reason.

The future is New York City, sweaty.

Oh man, can you believe they did that!? And just so they could stall a year to sync up a wedding issue with the tv show. DC pandering to the casual tv crowd.

You're a bit late to the party user.
Yeah the Thor one was very badly done and the face Jason Aaron kept cock teasing fans with Odinson's return was holy unneeded.

Why do jews hate redheads so much? Is it self-loathing?

I think they got fucked by them in the bible a few times.

I can't speak for the others but Ironheart is a great character now that her orginal creator is ruining dc comics instead.

Little Orphan Annie
Iris West
Jimmy Olson
Some 'mo from She-Ra
Original Recipe April has brown hair.
Character from Castlevania
Ariel
Josie
One of the Witcher girls. Triss, I think her name is.
Max Dillon, the Shocker (I think his hair is actually brown, and he's been bald for decades)
Wally West
Iris West again
I don't know what this shit is about, Barb is still a redhead
MJ Watson
Jimmy Olsen, again
Hawkgirl
Don't know!
Starfire
Wally West, again
I don't know, but that octaroon can get it compared to that ugly art
I believe Free Fall, the Gi Joe character
Heimdall

Anyone else?

Needs to be updated to include Garth and Ayla Ranzz. Fuck Bendis

Eve Ewing's book is really good. Again, fuck Bendis.

and quasimodo

This image double dips with the wally and irisi

they're doing it in the movies so the casuals are coming to cry about the source like they cared before?

And Jimmy.

It does, but it's still pretty fucking extreme.

>Tony is back
>Steve is back
>Clint and Hawkeye two work together
>Thor is back
All of these things are no longer relevant mr.outrage tourist.
Now this is still a weirdly prevalent issue.

Seeing the outrage over Riri was pretty funny considering nobody here really cares for Tony in the first place.

We don't like to talk about that period user. We sure do yell a lot about it though.

Are you posting from the past or just trying to create an outrage thread with stuff that is no longer in the comics by years now?

Lego Barbra is black, though one of the few cases her hair is still red. Maybe because it's a piece of fake plastic. Same as starfire.

I think the one after Hawk girl is Iris and Flash's kid.

>I don't know, but that octaroon can get it compared to that ugly art

Alice. She's supposed to be Irish from Ireland, a character created for tales about Irish folklore. Like one of the legit cases her heritage is actually important.

>Anyone else?
King triton because they want to cause Javier Bardem or something.

Technically Shatterstar but he wasn't made Asian with a bad dyejob, not black.
Firefist, the fat kid in Deadpool. Originally a strawberry blond/red headed male.

Ned Leeds, another strawberry blond/redhead depending on the colorist. For some reason they renamed Ganke.

The films are just now introducing them though. Besides Iron Man

mandatory divershitty feminist propaganda bullshit. white men are evil. niggers and twars can do everything better. why are you asking questions you already know the answer to?

The actors are leaving and they have to do something since they can't just reboot this shit at this point. The characters are going to be pushed in the comics a bit more for movie synergy for a while then die back down.
Hell maybe in the haste to get people to read their books they will actually get a decent writers to cover them and make them likable. Riri has been pretty alright lately so it isn't like it is impossible.

>REEEEE ITS OUT OF DATE
Three (three) of those characters are still running around being super special versions of the characters they stole identities from. The other one has disappeared from comics because no one cares about Falcon.

This must be the same guy who posted the thread with all the FEMOIDS in the D+ shows.
And? They're also introducing several other characters and giving plenty of space to others that have been popular during the previous phase. Actors aren't immortal, you realize this right?

Because everyone thought looking at only white people was getting stale

>Three (three) of those characters are still running around being super special versions of the characters they stole identities from.
What "stolen" identities are you talking about? Sam is Falcon, Jane is Valkyrie, Riri is Ironheart, and only Kate Bishop is Hawkeye the same way Laura is Wolverine.
BIG FUCKING WHOOP.

>Laura is Wolverine
She isn't, you are correct on everything else though. And this guy is an absolute faggot, and probably OP himself who got mad after being assblasted by everyone in his own wonnabe outrage thread.

>She isn't, you are correct on everything else though
Oh yeah, they made her take X-23 again. Still, none of that crap in the picture applies currently and hasn't since early 2018.

Why niggers though

>All of these things are no longer relevant mr.outrage tourist.
The movies are doing the exact same thing, albeit with legit reasoning behind them. It'll probably be different though, since the movies have slightly better writing than the comics right now.

We're also getting these sudden replacements in whole waves, which played a part in why people hated them.

>The movies are doing the exact same thing, albeit with legit reasoning behind them.
So it's not the same thing, then.

I don't mind the falcon thing and the jane one. The writing for why it happened seemed pretty weak, but otherwise I don't mind it as they were pre established characters and shiz. Riri just happening to be equal to Stark and then acting as her own independent women despite blatantly ripping off stark tech is bothersome. I don't know about the hawkeye girl other than her being in the absolute dumpster fire that was America Chavez.

>Riri just happening to be equal to Stark and then acting as her own independent women despite blatantly ripping off stark tech is bothersome.
But she was being mentored by him, explicitly. The fuck are you talking about being "equal"? And I won't even address the extreme casualfaggotry of not knowing Kate Bishop until the America solo.

>since the movies have slightly better writing than the comics right now.
Bull fucking shit they do.
They comics aren't particularly good right now but I would take that over bland broad appeal mush.
Anyway the diversity legacy wave was a strange time in comics but I think Marvel realized that it wasn't going to work which is why they backed away from it a bit.

Also, Riri didn't rip off Stark tech, she made her own mecha suit first using scrap material from MIT. It was LATER that Tony made a suit for her that looked exactly like his, which is more to do with Bendis' lack of creativity than anything else.

Not the same user, in fact i think the user you are replying to is trying to moving the goalposts but Riri under Bendis really was insufferable even though the Tony AI was meant to teach her, she always was written as someone who would outsmart him.
It took Zub and Eve Ewing to actually fix and gave her character development, to the point she realized how much of a fry she is. She even address to Stark as "sir" now.

I know Bendis wrote her really badly and there were plenty of baffling moments during that run, but I don't really recall any chance when she could be considered his equal. He always spoke about her potential and whatnot (and Bendis jerked her off in the Legacy issue by doing the whole future thing), but beyond that, I don't see it.
And yes, Eve Ewing was the one who grounded her and made her more "realistic", to the point that in one of the latest issues she's facetiming with Stark and he changes something with her hologram display, she's confused at that and he tells her "don't forget, I'm the one who invented that".

Who fucking cares about Jewlywood movies? This is a board about comics.

Don't ask me, ask OP with his outrage bait posts.

Because instead of being in the days of when writers who had no ideas would either have a new costume for their character or make a new bad guy, we live in a time where your favorite character is now a minority, gay, a woman, or all three.

Gingers are getting genocided as characters in film, a gingercide if you will.

Based gingers

She made her own suit out of Stark Tech

Because making up new likeable and interesting characters with different races and genders is too hard for marvel and dc so they just redraw different versions of already popular characters

t. history revisionist

Hi, OP!

No. The second suit was made by Stark, not her. She then made HER OWN suit without his help, and it's radically different. The first suit was a mecha suit she made out of scrap parts, unrelated to Stark.

Only a total of like 7 people actually like Tony and have read Iron Man books on this board, user.

We have "Tiny Stank" threads all the time and the other day we had a thread comparing dick sizes among the Avengers, where he wasn't favorably discussed.
I'm guessing you're the one who posts racist bait with Superior Iron Man?

You mean just like Tony did the first time he ever made a suit?

Wait now you're moving the goalposts? First you said she made it out of Stark Tech (which she didn't) and now you're trying to compare the two origins to save face? Wow.

And your proof is?

>We have "Tiny Stank" threads all the time and the other day we had a thread comparing dick sizes among the Avengers, where he wasn't favorably discussed.
That's my point. Most threads here centering around Tony is just thinly veiled shitposting.
>I'm guessing you're the one who posts racist bait with Superior Iron Man?
No. Those threads are cancerous too.

>all this butthurt
Riri calm down

2 of 4 aren’t even a thing anymore (Jane and Sam)

Riri isn’t even replacing Iron Man since Tony Stark is still alive and she still sucks anyway.

Kate Bishop has been around for like 10 years now. Get over it.

You’re upset literally over nothing

>no counter-argument
I accept your concession.

These “hurr durr they’ve been around and are over” people are the worst. They should’ve never been those characters to begin with. Bunch of cucks the lot of you.

>it if ain't white, it ain't right
Fuck off, casualfag.

>no argument to begin with
The game was rigged from the start

>like I ever said that
>projecting this hard
>”hurr durr you disagree you’re a RACIST”
Imagine being this retarded

I call it "anagramming"

That's what you're implying, though. Why shouldn't have they existed? Explain your rationale as to why Sam Wilson shouldn't exist, I'm dying to read this.

Yes OP, we know you are mad. But now you have to sit down and read every post that will call you a retard for making such a weird excuse of a bait thread, because that's what you are: a retard.
And there is no amount of replies without quote that will ever change that.

starfire has reddish hair in the show tho
and she might not look like a cheap hooker in s2, at least judging from the photos i saw half a year ago when i still gave a shit about titans

I mean, move the G with the N around and, well.

Gingers were basically the token minority before token minorities were a thing, so I'm all for phasing them out. Soulless fuckers.

t. black actor

because white men are to liberals what jews were to the nazis.
unless liberals see that doing shit like this hurts them in elections they won't stop

and yet all white male are still written as idiots, jokes and overall inferior to women in every way to drive down the point.

t. ginger apologist

Sam Wilson should exist, he was always the Falcon. Should then we bring in a new character to be the Falcon to score woke points, only to then change when THAT character inevitably fails or doesn’t measure up to the original? I’m dying to read this.

>and yet all white male are still written as idiots
Calling a spade a spade, I don't see the problem.
Also you're wrong, as far as I'm concerned, the only non-white character in Invaders (Namor) is the actual villain.
>Should then we bring in a new character to be the Falcon to score woke points, only to then change when THAT character inevitably fails or doesn’t measure up to the original?
Okay, confirmed for not knowing about the new Joaquin, the new Falcon, lmao.

it's called Yea Forumsmblr for a reason.
only people who can still defend modern comics are fat, trannies and men hating feminists

Based

cool story, do you have a youtube channel and a patreon?

>it's called Yea Forumsmblr for a reason
Why are you still here instead of kiwifarms or something, then?

>And? They're also introducing several other characters
none of which are white men and even going so far as to change the sex and gender of additional characters who used to be white men in the comics

>”hurr durr you surely didn’t hear about this new replacement character who no one has heard of or talks about”
How’s Joaquin doing? Is he measuring up? Never heard him mentioned here once.

>Also you're wrong, as far as I'm concerned, the only non-white character in Invaders (Namor) is the actual villain.
I see you don't read any comics.

I’d rather be dead than have red on my head.

>the only non-white character in Invaders (Namor) is the actual villain.
>Namor Mackenzie
>Mackenzie
>Non-white
user..I..

Y'know, for people who like to make fun of other forums being hugboxes and safe spaces, y'all really like to whine when outsiders invade your hugbox and post in your safe spaces.

>none of which are white men
Dane Whiltman isn't white?
Moon Knight isn't white?
What about Ikaris?
>and even going so far as to change the sex and gender of additional characters who used to be white men in the comics
Such as what, the Eternals, the group who most people here didn't even read or gave a shit about? Because before you start talking bullshit about them, I am one of the few Eternals fans in this board and I didn't mind the changes because I KNEW nobody would legit care. The only reason you do is because you want something to be outraged about.

Invaders is one of my current favorite comics, the fuck are you talking about?

Namor is half-Atlantean, and very Asian passing. He's definitely not white.

>and very Asian passing.

funny you mention that

Attached: namor jap.jpg (1284x1252, 379K)

I'm looking at Lego Barbara. She's not black. Hispanic, maybe. She's waaaaaaaay lighter than what they use for black minifigs like Mace Windu.

>implying I made this shit thread

at least Mera escaped from that fate

Attached: Mera.jpg (1400x700, 200K)

1st suit is made out of scrap parts using Stark designs.

I knew that was coming, but come one, look at how he was drawn in yesterday's issue, no way this guy isn't Asian.

Attached: namor.png (659x728, 822K)

>Namor is half-Atlantean, and very Asian passing. He's definitely not white.
What an absolutely retarded post.
Kek, why would an Asian need to make his face look Asian if he’s already Asian?

he lacks the overbite japs usually have

Just because you think it doesn’t make it true user.

Last panel is pretty close I’d say

Just look at the quality of threads.
>Anons who are fixated on the idea of Tony being a dicklet and make threads surrounded by it
>user who avatarfags as Superior Tony and makes anti-mutant/racist bait
>The Chad vs Virgin Iron Man vs Doom shit
>The one retard who throws around buzzwords like calling Tony a LARPing incel
None of those threads bring any quality discussion about the character or his mythos. And it sure doesn't seem they like the character either, unless you mean to tell me that the anons here are some extreme tsunderes and this is how they show their love for him.

Not really. She "reverse-engineered" the Mark 41 using parts from MIT, but she didn't have access to an actual suit.

>Kek, why would an Asian need to make his face look Asian if he’s already Asian?
Because his Atlantean genes got in the way. It's all canon, deal with it.

I always thought he was originally designed to look like Tolkien's elves

Why keep complaining about shit years after it happened? was all discussed back then. Comics are still this bad, right? so complain about shit that isn't old news.
Sorry for being Yea Forumsmblr for not wanting to beat an already pulverized dead horse.

>watch closely

So he was the original 4th wall breaker?

Dunno, but as far as the movies go, replacing Christ Hemsworth with Natalie Shitman is such an act of irony regarding the intent that I'm laughing across all dimensions. Over 80% of female audiences are there only to fawn over Hemsworth, women don't give a shit about Natalie and consider her a hindrance and eyesore for women's reasons.

Attached: 1567444546617.png (565x569, 278K)

>so complain about shit that isn't old news.
They can't, because right now there's barely any controversy, which is why they have to bring back the old hat Zoe Quinn whenever she farts, since Marvel hasn't released anything like they did in 2017 they can cling onto.

there is a lot of assumption going on in this post

Nope.
Google up any female forum with Chris Hemsworth as keyword. Also the Loki actor for some reason.

>replacing Christ Hemsworth with Natalie Shitman
Not only he's not getting replaced, but he's going to be in GOTG3 too. But that's fine my dude keep crying over stuff that hasn't happened.

Oh it will happen, just like pic related will happen, and I'm gonna be laughing my ass off in the process. I'm rooting for Disney to replace as many as possible in Phase 4.

Attached: Screenshot-2019-9-12 Knights Of The Old Republic To Be All About Idenitity Politics - YouTube.png (548x444, 397K)

Not unless you're an autistic child.

you're gonna get pic related in live action and you gonna like it

Attached: femthor.png (1000x635, 800K)

Do you have access to the script? Also like clockwork, bring up Star Wars like the little outragefag you are, as if that was relevant to the discussion whatsoever.

The only one outraging is you. I'm personally sucking entertainment from Disney genderbending and racebending as many characters as possible. The tears are delicious.

This is the part of the thread where user the outragefag starts dumping his cropped panels from ages ago.

>I'm personally sucking entertainment from Disney genderbending and racebending as many characters as possible
You live off the outrage, while I don't give a shit. You're like the kid smearing the walls with his feces while I'm smugly watching you from afar knowing you'll have to clean it before your mom gets home.

Ah yes, the prodigious cleaning coping incels are begging for yet isn't coming because Disney knows where the true entertainment is.
Tell me more about your sores.

Attached: 1568217871392.gif (512x384, 2.22M)

Shut the fuck up, Ralph Faggort.

>Over 80% of female audiences are there only to fawn over Hemsworth
t. Your ass

t. wet vaginas

There's no possible way you're older than 18.

Maybe if you tried to look anything like Chadworth, women would actually care about your loser incel ass which puts as much effort in looking like the superheroes he idolizes as feminists do in trying to look attractive.

This is an 18+ site. Just because it's blue doesn't mean minors are allowed.

Take a walk then. Just don't shoot up a school, I know you incel high schoolers are emboldened now with the Joker movie and whatever.

"Reverse engineered"
Which is to say she used Stark designs, exactly as I said. I didn't say she used Stark parts.
But seriously, how stupid are you that you think reverse engineering an iron Man suit and then building your own version of that is not "using Stark designs"?

Namor's not Asian. His human name is MacKenzie, for fuck's sake.
You are a fucking double idiot.

So you didn't read the Invaders #7 issue from 1967 where he changed his name for being an immigrant, from Namor "Makenshi" to Mackenzie?

Namor was almost certainly already in the can by the time The Hobbit was available in the U.S.

No.
I haven't read any of those, but I'm going to go ahead and call bs.
His dad's an old white sea Captain from fucking Boston. He's got a whole family tree, and all the land dwellers have names like Lawrence.

There's no 1967 Invaders comic, either.
Invaders was a Timely title, and Marvel didn't publish one under the new banner until the 70s.

>whenever she farts

bitch she's literally being employed by DC to write a comic after she drove someone to suicide

>He's got a whole family tree, and all the land dwellers have names like Lawrence.
Asian erasure. Typical, you haven't heard of the Asian American concentration camps and how many of them had to change their names in fear of getting arrested.
More historical revisionism, when will this end?

>cape shit
>Nu shit

So still shit.

Dude absolutely nobody should give a damn fuck about whomever DC decides to hire, if you don't like her, don't read her shit. There's no requirement to do so, and she's completely irrelevant otherwise. I know you don't give a fuck about this alleged person she "drove to suicide" (very unlikely like all the overblown bullshit you guys peddle), it's all about smelling her farts wherever she goes and caring about every little thing she's up to. SHE'S UNIMPORTANT, SHE'S A NOBODY.

I had a Japanese internment camp survivor as an employee. Shut up.
>More historical revisionism, when will it end?
When you stop ineptly trying it?

Attached: 1564951069858.jpg (600x574, 206K)

Holocaust Remembrance Day has never been more Timely.

Attached: carlos.jpg (600x600, 35K)

January 27th.
That's about how long it's been since Tumblr pretending was interesting.

What the fuck is with all the SJW shit today? Go hang yourself you fucking DC shill

Attached: 1567769684715.jpg (960x720, 89K)

Aw, is the little snowflake angry that someone hurt his feelings?

Sure whatever you say twitter nobody, just remember to drink your s'oymilk after this little raid.

Attached: 1564243309080.jpg (450x477, 46K)

Are you frustrated?

Posting boomer Facebook memes on Yea Forums to own the libs.

The could make Spider-Man a gay Filipino transgender Muslim for all I care. As long as the story is good.

Unfortunately, these changes are only for marketed and the writing is god awful revolving entirely around this one thing, namely their sex/race/whatever.

These characters are as pointless as an event comic. BIG CHANGES lead to mediocre storylines which are reset anyway.

Attached: Marvel.png (1228x950, 2.64M)

Its still funny dough
No the yous are getting me off

Attached: 1556673532807.jpg (720x568, 33K)

I don't even read DC, I don't give a fuck about it at all, I'm just saying you guys are wasting your time caring so much over what that idiot does, because all you're doing is increasing her reach.

>about this alleged person she "drove to suicide" (very unlikely like all the overblown bullshit you guys peddle)
Taking advantage of a clinically certified mentally ill man in order to make fake accusation in a public manner for publicity, which have now been proven as fake through her own messages and audio recordings by an investigative journalist, and then driving him into suicide despite being the person whose only high-ground in the past 7 years was whining in front of the UN regarding cyberbullying and suicides thereof, isn't exactly overblowing anything user. It's enshrined deeply enough now that websites are purging her likeness like the religious cleaning crews whose task is to clean up anything that tarnishes the image of the church. All in all, she is no longer a nobody just because she has become an inconvenience to you.

Attached: Screenshot-2019-9-11 v - NiTW co-creator commits suicide after his family, - Video Games - 4chan.png (870x218, 71K)

Nobody cares, gamergater.

Attached: qlsii6ag15s11.jpg (1080x1080, 390K)

Mainstream media who are picking this up and all of youtube care. Gamergate was kickstarted by her and anti-gamergate represented by her.
Now, through her own stupidity, arrogance, corruption, and hypocrisy she has undone everything anti-gg has built since the beginning and completely removed whatever moral high-ground it never had in the first place from underneath its feet. Her case shall forever be used against you now whenever you open your mouth about cyberbullying and suicides or trying to use them as a tool for yourself. You reap what you sow. Reminds me of a comic, or few.

The famed I don't care retard, never thought I would see one up close. You come to a site you don't like, to a thread you don't have a stake in, just to say you're wrong and should think/act like me a vegan'onions'boy'. Why don't you go back to your cuck shed?
Noticed how I used all the buzzwords first that means I da winner

Attached: 1562436061851.jpg (461x495, 63K)

some people just have to have safe spaces

dilate

marbles gonna marble

It's literally someone shitposting, not an sjw. He's here to make you hate SJWs irrationally.

epic troll image, i laughed for a good 20 seconds
good show you mad lad

I'm only ok with Sam being Cap
everything is shit

Attached: opie.gif (500x351, 595K)

Some of these are just reboots nobody even remembers or even cares about

Tumblr & Reddit is the other way

Attached: P-Eyewear_Zoom_0815.jpg (3000x4000, 803K)

Too late on that, but what is wrong with Yea Forums? Anywhere else people don't take the bait. On/ co/ everyone takes the bait

>No Milo Aukerman

Attached: 1453896293869.jpg (640x628, 69K)

Wtf does this mean?

Attached: 1553811416608.png (291x309, 124K)

The hunter S Thompson shades are great, I have a pair, and a pair of Walter Sobchak’s

>lies
Why do this

When a transwoman has a corrective surgery they have to regularly restretch their neovagina to keep it from sealing. It's a sensitive topic in the LGBTQIA+ community, and one best left unspoken.

Attached: deweyhasseensomeshit.gif (245x200, 560K)

Yea Forums is pretty badly colonized by /pol/ at this point. It doesn't help that, as shitty and stupid as /pol/ is, there's a nonzero amount of truth in the shit that /pol/ is always worked up about in comics. Marvel hired Kate Leth, who literally said "we're coming to take your comics from you, white men". Jane Thor was fucking weird. Bendis almost certainly left Marvel because he wasn't allowed to kill Peter Parker in Civil War II. Over at DC, they made Wally black, Alan gay and took a stab at replacing Power Girl with a black girl with a small chest. (Most of that was about protecting the precious 3 from legacy characters)

None of those things lasted, worked out, or mattered. But it gave the dark /pol/ whispers a little oomph they don't deserve.

>Bendis almost certainly left Marvel because he wasn't allowed to kill Peter Parker in Civil War II
That happened literally years before he left though. More likely reason was him just getting passed up for replacing Slott on ASM and the Marvel Creative Committee basically being forced out of the MCU.

This is a false flag attempt at hiding the Hibernian conspiracy.

>More likely reason was him just getting passed up for replacing Slott on ASM
Bendis has been clear for years that he doesn't want ASM. He considers his USM run to be pretty much all he has to say on Peter Parker. Quesada offered it to him back in the day, and if you think he couldn't have just asked for it during the whole big time/ rotating team era, you're crazy.
One of the comics sites reported on early CWII drafts, and it had Peter Parker dying in it, and they were going in to the little quarterly meeting and the reporter was with Dan Slott, who said that it wouldn't stick. And it didn't.

>One of the comics sites reported on early CWII drafts, and it had Peter Parker dying in it, and they were going in to the little quarterly meeting and the reporter was with Dan Slott, who said that it wouldn't stick. And it didn't.
Source on this? I hear it getting repeated a lot but never actually seen it.

>tumblr colonises Yea Forums
>constant bait threads
>comics steadily getting worse by bad writing and poor editorial
>tumblr Yea Forums screams that /pol/ is btfo
>reactionary backlash starts pushing back saying the quality of comics is suffering
>all this diversity is just a shallow marketing ploy like most comic events
>tumblr Yea Forums now says that the board is all /pol/

You made it all about twitter and pushed drama in everyone's face and now you moan that it is all /pol/?

Attached: America_Vol_1_1_McKelvie_Variant_Textless.jpg (674x1024, 99K)

So then if I buy a parts kit of a gun and assemble it I’m a gun manufacturer?

>Because his Atlantean genes got in the way. It's all canon, deal with it.
>Atlantean genes
>Atlantean genes are Asian
Retards believe this

This. nu-comics and woke shit is cancer

Literally never happened.

>nu-comics and woke shit is cancer
"Nu-comics" and "woke shit" is just a symptom of the problem. Comic writing has gotten worse. So in their short term wisdom, they have sort controversy. Most of these editors and middle management are old people who live in bubbles. They hire these people and think they have made good decisions. They don't understand.

Diversity is fine. Comics should have diverse stories and characters. Making a character all about their ethnicity or sex? It is just a stop gap. An attempt at a marketing bandaid to fix the real cancer eating comics.

The real cancer is that comics as an industry is shit. Short term thinking. Diamond distribution. Lack of new talent. Bad writing. Shitty events. Marketing gimmicks like #1 issues or spin offs still being pushed.

Maybe you're new here. But the culture wars on Yea Forums is nothing new and has been going on for a heck of a long time. It did happen.

Attached: Tom Brevoort.jpg (784x1042, 231K)

You people scream /pol/ like how /pol/ screams Jews. Everything is /pol/. It isn't like people can be pissed off with how comics are. Nah it is /pol/ subversion. Do you honestly believe that there isn't people on the left baiting on this board and starting half the drama?

Nah. Your narrative is shit.
Tumblr is also cancer, but you are ass cancer.

>calling people cancer
You're the problem here. You're the one ruining Yea Forums. You're stopping people having discussions.

Riri Williams is actually decent. All the rest are just gender/race swap shit

That guy was a /pol/ tard false flagging.
nydailynews.com/entertainment/marvel-kill-character-civil-war-ii-article-1.2491020

>Riri Williams is actually decent. All the rest are just gender/race swap shit
>implying Riri isn’t both

No. You're not here to discuss. You're here to shit things up, lie, distort and whine. /Pol can fuck off. Tumblr may have ruined comics, but /pol/ makes comics intolerable.

He better have been

What have I said that is a distortion? I have literally attacked both sides. You're making this place just as intolerable. Both sides are just as bad. The only person distorting is you. I have seen this tactic before. You claim tumblr is bad but then say /pol/ is worse.

Actually I am here to discuss things.

Nothing wrong with anything I have said. You may as well be screaming "the jews" because that's how bigotted you are.

People can't discuss things because if they disagree with you then it is a distortion.

>took a nap after my troll Carlos post
>this is still going
Damn, comicsgaters really can't let go tonight, huh?

>everyone that disagrees with me is a comicsgater

Nah not everyone, only the retards calling everything SJW just because there's a black woman or a non-white in their comics and cry about "replacements" while posting shit from years ago.

/Pol/ *is* worse, you fucking dumb shit. False equivalency is a logical fallacy. Tumblr is terrible, but all they want is gay shipping. /Pol comes into Riddler threads with 13/50 bullshit, shitposting "nigger nigger nigger", whining about cuck shit and girls getting blacked and pure girls and other dumb insecure eunuch bullshit, turning half of every fucking thread on this board into a veritable school shooter's manifesto on guns, women, blacks or rape.
Although I'll give you this, you absolute pile of human garbage; just this one time, I'm happy to have you around to distract me from the 44,701st Steven Fucking Universe thread in the last ten seconds.

is there some real world politics shit going on, or is it just because it's closer too the weekend so outrage kiddies have more free time?

Attached: theworldmayneverknow.gif (317x215, 765K)

Yeah, there's a democratic debate going on, or there was at least, about an hour ago. It fits.

>turning half of every fucking thread on this board into a veritable school shooter's manifesto on guns, women, blacks or rape.
Have you considered not feeding the trolls? They'll stop posting if you stop screeching at them, they're seeking (You)s, and thinking with your emotions instead of thinking logically will just enable them.

They keep all the shit bumped by themselves though, so it's less of a matter of "feeding them" and more about no one reporting their bullshit. Even if you post without giving them (You)'s.

Then talk about the original topic and ignore the stormtards? Just hide their posts, they use the same buzzwords repeatedly, you can easily autohide them.

>Although I'll give you this, you absolute pile of human garbage; just this one time,
it is funny that you hold yourself so high and mighty when you are the one slinging insults.

Maybe you're new here? But Yea Forums has always had edgy shit. People calling each other nigger and faggot. Even before /pol/. Mostly from Yea Forums. It is NOTHING NEW. But because you make it part of your culture wars perspective you suddenly see it as some subversion.

Edgy teenagers were always edgy. And tumblr want more than just gay shipping. They want to make all culture essentially into propaganda that alligns with themselves.

I am sure you will respond with another insult because that is all you seem to be able to do. I don't hate you. I just wish you could actually see it from another perspective.

>Then talk about the original topic and ignore the stormtards?
user, the original topic IS a stormtard topic.

>And tumblr want more than just gay shipping. They want to make all culture essentially into propaganda that alligns with themselves.
Imagine actually believing this shit while crying about the downfall of Western Civilization and taking pride in "swaying the 2016 election". This is some wild lack of self-awareness.

Then don't enter the thread?

>Imagine actually believing this shit while crying about the downfall of Western Civilization and taking pride in "swaying the 2016 election". This is some wild lack of self-awareness.
I haven't mentioned western civilization or the 2016 election. Why do you strawman me?

Tumblr want to push their politics as much as /pol/.

Why can't you ever discuss something in good faith without suddenly wildly going off on one? You've just decided I am something I'm not. I would very much like to have a conversation. But instead you spit out ad hominem and strawman and everything else.

The sad thing is, I am fine with diversity in comics. I just think that the issue mostly revolves around bad writing. And that people's identities are being used in a corporate way to sell books instead of making honest diverse works.

But nah I suppose I am just /pol/ then, eh?

Looks like we found the degenerate.

>Why can't you ever discuss something in good faith without suddenly wildly going off on one?
Because this thread isn't at all in good fait.

or it will be some thinly veiled anime shit sometimes combo'd with political outrage retards that will stay on the board for 24+ hours, or a political comic/lol thread that's sole reason for existing totally isn't an excuse too bitch about politics on Yea Forums, but whose complaining about the gross levels on favoritism while posting a picture of cannon Yea Forums characters will get you banned.

Attached: .gif (406x316, 832K)

You're talking to the kind of people who shit on 70s Underground Comix for being RAMPANT MISOGYNY and failing to appreciate the spirit of freedom it represents.

Just because the thread isn't, doesn't mean that people can't talk in good faith. But you haven't connected with anything I have said.

Instead all you have done is perpetuated the nastiness.

What is degenerate about wanting good stories?

I think that is just an issue of how people view the past and history. What was once subversive now looks offensive.

Do they not realise that subversive and offensive are NOT mutually exclusive?

God I hate this bullshit dishonest chart. Just be honest and say you don't like racebending, it's okay to have that opinion, you don't have to act like gingers are some oppressed separate minority from whites only when it's convenient for your narrative. The fact is, gingers are an absolutely tiny minority of the human population and non-redhead white actors "replace" natural redheads by just dying their hair all the fucking time. You know it's bullshit especially because black actors can dye their hair too, and there some mixed blacks with natural red hair. Would you be okay with them playing redhead roles? No, evidently not based on examples of that on the list. Then there's the fact that the list is padded out by guys like Heimdall who don't even always have red hair, unlike say a Mary Jane. And Starfire who has orange fucking skin, she's not even human. Just quit disguising your real view is all I'm saying.

I don't hold myself high and mighty.
It's just that anything is higher than /pol/. /Pol/ was created because it was ruining fucking Yea Forums, of all the fucking crazy fucking things you could say.

I was a Yea Forumstard before I came to Yea Forums. Maybe you're new here, but the way words like Nigger were used before aren't the same as the way they get used now that we have /pol/. Yeah, there were always racists, but the dipshitty, edgy teens thrilling at using a word that had power outnumbered the actually racists 100 to one. Now, it seems like every single fucking edgy teen is being inculcated with babby's first replacement conspiracy/paranoia. After fucking SU threads, threads whining about blackwashing or women are the number one topic of fucking "discussion" around here, by which I mean a race to the bottom to see how quickly SJWs, blacks or Jews can get blamed for everything that doesn't suck a white man's dick juuuust so. But it's a shitty scapegoat- nobody's happy with anything anymore. The books that still star the straight white strongmen are also fucking terrible- Aaron's Thor, King's Batman, whatever moron's on Flash right now, Slott on Iron Man- it's not SJWs, it's not niggers, it's not Jews plotting to replace you- that's fucking retarded, Comics have always been super jewish- it's just a shitty time. Like the 90s.

See the funny thing is we basically agree that the writing is trash. Now did you have to insult me so much along the way? I mentioned none of the shit you are on about and yet you decided that I thought that way.

Edgy teens have grown up sure. And it isn't always used the same way. But its effect is the same.

Attached: polshit.png (552x561, 652K)

Attached: back to pol.jpg (1000x767, 700K)

>The fact is, gingers are an absolutely tiny minority of the human population and non-redhead white actors "replace" natural redheads by just dying their hair all the fucking time.
Gingers are a tiny minority, why should they be represented? They are a minority damn it! (I am being jokey here so please don't take it the wrong way.)

Look, it just seems silly that race bending goes one way. White to black. Where are the hispanic or asian characters? It is just a funny pattern that so many gingers have been replaced by black people.

Heimdall thing was just because they were upset by the whole "whitest of the Gods" thing.

Yeah, I did. Because you're a /pol/ apologist. We might agree on some things, but we're not having a "we're not so different, you and I" moment. You're garbage.

Fuck off, snowflake.

>Because you're a /pol/ apologist.
I am not.

>You're garbage.
What a nasty person you are. And you wonder why people come here to post threads like this and troll you? Because you aren't nice people. And do things like this.

God forbid anyone talk about anything. Nah you just decide someone is /pol/ boogeyman.

I really pity you.

>(I am being jokey here so please don't take it the wrong way.)

Attached: 1537204176086.gif (200x220, 1.09M)

Dilate more, tranny. Back to discord with you.

>it just seems silly that race bending goes one way.
Right, it's silly that there's an overrepresentation of one, but not of the others? Is that what you're saying?
>Where are the hispanic or asian characters?
There's very few of those and only until recently they've been trying to change that, actually. But every damn time a new one of these appears, there's a push back no matter what: it's not even that they "replace" (loaded buzzword since the original don't go anywhere) characters, but when they're new, you always find a way to say "herp derp how long until this gets cancelled?"
So excuse me when I call out your bullshit, you don't care about representation at all and you don't really care if they're off in their own niche, it's their existence AT ALL that triggers you. Look at how people treat the Champions even if they don't interact much with their legacies anymore, it's always the same.
>"but user I want good stories!!"
If you did, you wouldn't be fucking reading so much mainstream garbage.

>So excuse me when I call out your bullshit, you don't care about representation at all and you don't really care if they're off in their own niche, it's their existence AT ALL that triggers you. Look at how people treat the Champions even if they don't interact much with their legacies anymore, it's always the same.
>"but user I want good stories!!"
>If you did, you wouldn't be fucking reading so much mainstream garbage.
The fuck are you on about now? You seem to be confusing people. Go and kill yourself.

No, you kill yourself, disingenuous asshole. Always complaining about the same bullshit and constantly moving goalposts just to try and hide the fact it's the existence of non-white, non-male characters that trigger you endlessly.

>it's their existence AT ALL that triggers you
It really isn't. It is just a pattern. I could take it or leave it. You're the one that seems more upset by it.

Holy fuck I make a post that is joking about ginger representation and you fly off the handle. I even fucking tried to say, just joking and you can't even handle that joke.

You're the only one that seems triggered here mate. I hope you die of cancer.

Upset by what? I don't give a single shit about your bullshit chart and your "racebending", you're the one crying about it and acting like it's a real pattern, and they're all getting genocided or whatever. I don't watch most if not any of the shit in that chart and frankly none of these changes are substantial either, so making a big deal out of it just shows your biases.

Good post

Stop trying to bump your shitty post, it's the same crap as every other /pol/tard nonsense pushed into this board. You're not fooling anybody.

>stop trying to bump this post
>bumps my post
S E E T H I N G

>Right, it's silly that there's an overrepresentation of one, but not of the others? Is that what you're saying?
Just a silly pattern is all that people are trying to capitalise on. it does seem like there is an overrepresenation.

It is just silly that race bending doesn't extend to other minorities sometimes? Like where are the hispanic characters.

I am not triggered by their existance? What bullshit? I am confused why you think that by my post:

A lot of people dislike Clint for whatever reason so at least it's fine there. Not as though he's gone either.

>Diversity is fine. Comics should have diverse stories and characters.
>it's the same crap as every other /pol/tard nonsense pushed into this board

Err okay?

Did you actually read the post?
>Diversity is fine. Comics should have diverse stories and characters.

>"Nu-comics" and "woke shit" is just a symptom of the problem. Comic writing has gotten worse.
You're not fooling anybody.

Attached: 1568327604123.png (620x620, 103K)

Comic writing has gotten worse, even you admitted it yourself.

>literally puts them in quote marks
Maybe it isn't clear enough. But it is talking about things in a general way that comics are worse.

Christ you're dumb.

Attached: pol is behind it all.png (620x620, 86K)

>Hurr hurr tranny tranny
The shattered remnants of a clit-dick are still both more man and closer to a woman than you'll ever be.

Where did I "admit" such thing?
>But it is talking about things in a general way that comics are worse.
And that's where you're wrong.

Look, here's an easy experiment: How come whenever this topic is brought up with the same vague statements, you guys use the same examples from years ago instead of anything recent? I mean, you're saying it, "comics have gotten worse", so why can't you post anything recent to support your statement, and on top of that, show the pattern that irrevocably shows they've gotten "worse"? The real reason you don't do it is because you don't read anything recent, yet you still want to talk about them as if you were an expert.

Butthurt tranny lmao

>Where did I "admit" such thing?

Not my post.

Attached: file.png (341x101, 10K)

>so why can't you post anything recent to support your statement, and on top of that, show the pattern that irrevocably shows they've gotten "worse"
Do you even read comics kek. DCs whole recently line up has been shit.

Infection in your neo-vagina seems to be getting worse.

>Do you even read comics kek. DCs whole recently line up has been shit.
Weird, because this thread started with a pic full of Marvel characters, had me fooled for a second there!
And I don't read DC aside from Green Lantern, so I guess I'm sticking to the good stuff anyway.

You're on suicide watch.

Cartman it's past your bedtime.

Incel eunuch

>trolls trolling trolls, trolling trolls

You're on an FBI watchlist.

>Incel eunuch

Attached: 1568335651891.png (1159x665, 183K)

>Gingers are a tiny minority, why should they be represented? They are a minority damn it!

I know you said you were joking, but still, this wasn't my point. My point is, for whatever reason--either because executives don't really try find natural redheads or because they don't think redhead vs. nonredhead is an important distinction--for whatever reason, redheads are "replaced" all the time by non-redhead white actors. And nobody makes a fuss. Sometimes these actors dye their hair, sometimes they don't even bother--they straight up cast a brunette actor in a redhead role. It's only a problem when the actor is black, even were the black actor to have natural red hair (like Malcolm X) and was therefore more qualified" for the role than a non-redhead white actor, according to the chart. This suggests the issue isn't hair color but skin color, as of course anybody being honest already knew. I mean fucking Starfire is on there, I repeat. Anybody who dyes their hair red should theoretically be able to play Starfire, she has unnaturally orange skin, she's an alien. Nobody'd care if a naturally blonde actress had dyed her hair to play Starfire, they care only because she's black. Well, just say that. I can handle an honest opinion even if I don't agree with it, what I can't handle is deception.

But I'm just taking the anyway. The image is designed to rile people, not have any real merit.
I'm by the way, I don't know who that guy insulting you is or if he's trying to pretend to be me or what.

>implying I live in the US.

>My point is, for whatever reason--either because executives don't really try find natural redheads or because they don't think redhead vs. nonredhead is an important distinction
The real fucking reason is that there aren't that many redhead actors, that's it. It's THAT simple. In fact I dare anyone in this thread to name five (5) redhead actors at least, and make it more men than women too (as a double dare).

>/pol/tards begin throwing there oh so original insults in mass mindlessly repeating each other while claiming to not be a worthless disease
>and now there wojack posting

Attached: .png (392x479, 171K)

I don't need the explanation. I already know it. It was a joke. I wasn't joking however about the lack of hispanics and asians. Always seems like race bending is white to black. I want more hispanics, damn it.

I was just confused by this:
>So excuse me when I call out your bullshit, you don't care about representation at all and you don't really care if they're off in their own niche, it's their existence AT ALL that triggers you.

>being so mad about it you make a post

>well ur an incel
You do the same shit.

>not killing yourself yet

>calling me a eunuch
>is a tranny
Big laff

Statistically, you're much more likely to do it, tranny.

i found incel too be a dumb word when /r9k/ tried to use it as a self identifying term and it's still dumb as a buzzword.
i bet you post on mobile.

That’s what your kind does 40% of the time

High quality thread, as always.
Don't mind me, I'm sitting here with pop-corn.

>Don't mind me, I'm sitting here with pop-corn.
It is like clockwork. Comfy.

You might not need the explanation, but I feel like some people. Plenty of people take the chart seriously, apparently.
And as I said, what you quoted isn't me. I made the original post calling the chart bullshit (my first post in the thread), left for about 15 minutes to do something, came back and saw this argument going on. I can't tell if the guy sperging out genuinely feels that way, or if he's trying to pretend to be me while being as obstinate and aggressive as possible to discredit my argument. Not me though.

Maybe so idk. But is that because there aren't enough genuinely talented redheads, or because directors want a certain look for leading men/women. I don't know.
I can think of 2 males off the top of my head though. That guy who played the main character in Ex Machina, and his dad who was in Gangs of New York.

>But is that because there aren't enough genuinely talented redheads, or because directors want a certain look for leading men/women. I don't know.
There are actors of all genders, ethnicities and backgrounds. Pretending it's about directors seeking specific people (which doesn't fall into them btw, it's the casting agencies) and not the fact that the pool is very, VERY small is seeking a conspiracy where there isn't one. Even some of the redheads currently working in the industry aren't natural, like Sophie Turner.

Originally I used the generic term "executives." I didn't mean to say directors. I really don't know the specifics of how casting works. I'm not promoting the "conspiracy" view, I'm only entertaining the possibility of it. It's a fact that these guys want a certain look, because looks sell. Redheads are somewhat unconventional and might not fit the ideal movie look. Why do you think we never see leading roles played by, say, Native men? Sure there're a minority but let's be real, most roles go to white men with a much smaller share to black men, and even fewer to "brown" Latino and Asian. Hollywood is not a pure meritocracy.

They made Quasimodo black now? Were there black gypsies in medieval france?

Shame they hired an ugly crackwhore who had to literally wear a full body suit to have curves.

That's a lie, no one's casted as Quasimodo.

>The real fucking reason is that there aren't that many redhead actors, that's it
Okay.
>There aren't that many minority directors in Hollywood, that is why they aren't directing films. That's it.

See how bigoted you sound? If there aren't enough, then find some more.

Bigoted what? Are you fucking stupid? What do you mean by "find more"? Retard, it's not like they can't find work, it's more like there aren't that many.

Redheads make up less than two percent of the world's population user, there literally just isn't that many of them.

You misunderstood completely, you retard.

There are enough red heads. It is silly to say, well there isn't enough red heads so we should cast someone else. If someone said that about another minority in Hollywood, what would you say? You would call it bigotry. Plain and simple.

LGBT people make up a similar percentage. And I don't hear you arguing against LGBT people in media.

>Anywhere else people don't take the bait. On/ co/ everyone takes the bait
Every poster says this about the board they frequent the most.

>There are enough red heads. It is silly to say, well there isn't enough red heads so we should cast someone else.
No, that's not what I was implying, you took it that way. It's like going out of your way to keep casting the same small pool of actors in the few redheaded characters that exist anyway instead of using all the other possible actors that might fit the role best acting-wise. It's fucking IDIOTIC and it's clear you're clutching at straws.
>LGBT people make up a similar percentage.
Not really, there are more LGBT folk in the US only, according to the polls it's at least 4.5%. That's TWICE the amount.
>And I don't hear you arguing against LGBT people in media.
Who the fuck is arguing against redheads here?

Because it wasn't illegal for redheads to marry in most states in America until just two years ago.

>Faggot OP posts examples that all have been reverted
>This thread is still up

Also, let's cut to the chase: gingers aren't a race, it's a recessive hair trait, even blacks can be ginger. A man or a woman can dye their hair and boom, now they're redheads. Men don't go around dying their hair anyway because of gender conformism, but women often do and guess what, Zendaya damn did it, Sophie Turner as I mentioned above did it too (hell, she's a natural blonde), who cares, it's just hair. It's not an ethnicity.

And you took what I was saying in a completely wrong way just to strawman me. Casting should be more open to allow for more representation instead of a small pool.

>Not really, there are more LGBT folk in the US only, according to the polls it's at least 4.5%. That's TWICE the amount.
It is still in the small amount. Other estimates put it at things like 2% to 3.8%.

>there literally just isn't that many of them.
>Because it wasn't illegal for redheads to marry in most states in America until just two years ago.
Quit moving the goalposts.

Of course it isn't an ethnicity.
>who cares
Clearly someone cares when they choose not to represent characters how they were created but decide to change them constantly.

We should vary our representation of people.

>Clearly someone cares when they choose not to represent characters how they were created but decide to change them constantly.
It's more like they're too rare to be represented, it's like looking specifically for pink-haired people. They exist, sure, but they're below 1% and anyone can dye their hair like that anyway. You're trying to make it as if someone is actively trying to erase them, which is fucking stupid.
>We should vary our representation of people.
Yet you only care if it's redheads, something that, as I said, can be changed with something that comes in a bottle, curious.

Attached: revlon-red.jpg (1000x1500, 247K)

>Yet you only care if it's redheads, something that, as I said, can be changed with something that comes in a bottle, curious.
i don't only care about redheads. Just the context of the conversation is about them. Also there is more genetic baggage to red head populations than just stuff that comes out a bottle. And historically it is funny the random and weird discrimination (such as more red headed women being accused of witchcraft than non- red heads). I am just talking about a quirk.

>You're trying to make it as if someone is actively trying to erase them, which is fucking stupid.
I am in no way saying people are ACTIVELY trying to do it as some dark and evil conspiracy against red heads. Just it seems to be a trend. Trends happen.

>And historically it is funny the random and weird discrimination (such as more red headed women being accused of witchcraft than non- red heads). I am just talking about a quirk.
Yeah I'm sure the reason they aren't casted more in movies is because they're still facing discrimination since the Salem Witch Trials. #WitchLivesMatter

>Just it seems to be a trend
Basing this on a shitty chart that nitpicks, double-dips and openly misrepresents the castings, OK. Stay delusional.

Maise Williams

>Yeah I'm sure the reason they aren't casted more in movies is because they're still facing discrimination since the Salem Witch Trials. #WitchLivesMatter
Ha yeah it might be. Hollywood is run by witch hunters. Now you know. Just like Spider-Man FFH. Witches did it.

>Stay delusional
Ouch man. Why are you so salty? I know casting is a far more complicated process than it is portrayed as. Why are you so quick to get mad.

>even blacks can be ginger.
uhhh.....

>moderators taking action against there bosses primary form of income.

I'm not salty, I'm just wondering where the fuck you think "Hollywood" is gonna find a motherfucker that looks like Heimdall in real life who's also ginger. Even the guy that's rumored to be casted as Zuras in Eternals (Bill Hodges) is blonde, because no guy looks like that.

vice.com/en_us/article/exq5jp/documenting-black-and-mixed-race-gingers-243
>oh my god I won't click on vice get this shit out of my face!!
OK, before your dick falls out, let me just copy:

>It's estimated that in Scotland, 13 percent of the population have ginger hair. Compare this with the world's population, where 1 to 2 percent is thought to be redhead, and redheads from ethnic minorities are even rarer.
>However, there's no concrete data and a distinct lack of research on the ethnicity behind those with red hair. A quirk of nature it might seem, but the heritage of those with the distinctive trait doesn't point to just one isolated corner of the earth—parentage ranges from Brazil to Jamaica to Ghana.
>Both parents need to be carriers of the recessive MC1R gene in order for a child to be a redhead, so I wondered whether it had been passed down and across through centuries of human migration, the slave trade and even Irish/Scottish indentured servitude in the British Caribbean in the 17th century.

Attached: Brendan-Gleeson-Bill-Hodges-1941249.jpg (590x472, 42K)

>Stark is still Iron Man
>Rogers is still Captain America
>Barton is still Hawkeye
>Odinson is still Thor
2/10 made me reply

>I'm not salty, I'm just wondering where the fuck you think "Hollywood" is gonna find a motherfucker that looks like Heimdall in real life who's also ginger.
Scotland or Ireland might be a good start.

>replying to OP
>290 posts in of a troll thread

>Hell maybe in the haste to get people to read their books they will actually get a decent writers to cover them and make them likable. Riri has been pretty alright lately so it isn't like it is impossible.
Nope, this is Marvel remember, they will hire diversity writers to write diversity characters no matter the quality of the writer. Sure you might get gem or two but mostly it's going to be shit.

Yeah, American casting companies are going to go out of their way to cast SCOTTISH actors, that's very likely.

Go back to Yea Forums faggot

>Redheads make up less than two percent of the world's population user, there literally just isn't that many of them.
2% is like 150 million. More than the population of a country like Russia.

>not that many

Game of Thrones = full of UK and Irish actors. Name a US tv show? The Wire? Main character is from the UK. The Walking Dead? Main character is from the UK. What about Marvel? Tom Holland?

Karen Gillan is scottish. There are loads of Brit actors in the MCU.

>Game of Thrones = full of UK and Irish actors
... Whose production was solely in Europe. The rest are actors who mainly live in the US.
Seriously it's very simple, they don't cast because they aren't readily available from there. It's fucking dumb to pretend there's an actual pushback within casting agencies against them and I'm done entertaining this nonsense.

>It's fucking dumb to pretend there's an actual pushback within casting agencies
Where have I said there was a push back? I didn't. Christ man. Talking with you is awful.

US TV is FULL of British actors, even shows not based in Europe for production. You're full of shit.

>Where have I said there was a push back?

>Clearly someone cares when they choose not to represent characters how they were created but decide to change them constantly.

Not the first black captain america
not the first female hawkeye
not the first female using thors powers

Only one that really stands out to me is black female ironwoman

Holy fuck are you an idiot. Just because you take something one way in your narrow interpretation. I said previously there was a trend. I wasn't seriously saying "OMG THERE IS A CONSPIRACY". And that fact you think that is rather pathetic.

>I said previously there was a trend
And like I've said before, entertaining the "trend" leads to the assumption that there's a concerted effort in first place.
Furthermore, yes, US TV is full of British actors (not that many but whatever, I watch plenty of it and I know it), but not many of them are ginger either, so it's still besides the point.

>(not that many but whatever, I watch plenty of it and I know it)
Many of the biggest shows have british actors though.

And how many are ginger? Goddamn it, let's keep revolving around this topic some more will you?

>not that many but whatever
Holy crap, yes there is. Even Samuel L Jackson was complaining about it.

>so it's still besides the point.
How is it besides the point? You basically said that they wouldn't bother going to the UK to cast people...
>Yeah, American casting companies are going to go out of their way to cast SCOTTISH actors, that's very likely.

>You basically said that they wouldn't bother going to the UK to cast people...
Who were SCOTTISH and GINGER, holy shit, why are you still dodging the point? That's the whole reason why the subject was brought up, not that Hollywood doesn't cast British people, when fucking Domhall Gleeson was Hux in TLJ, a GINGER.

Fuck man are you the biggest cunt I have ever talked to on Yea Forums. Kill yourself.

Oh now we're lobbing insults again? Should we skip to the tranny/incel shit or should we keep it Yea Forums generic?

>why are you still dodging the point?
What are you on about, I am not dodging any point. They should cast more gingers too.

You're the one that started with the insults and that tone. Half this thread is you doing that.

Everytime I go to reply to you, you're instead replying to some troll instead.

No, half the thread is full of people accusing each other of being tumblr, incel, poltard, trannies and assorted, I have done nothing of the sort.
>They should cast more gingers too.
Also you mean hire more people who don't mind changing their hair, right? Because Amber Heard here is a natural blonde, not a redhead.

>Also you mean hire more people who don't mind changing their hair, right?
Nah natural.

>black can be gingers

Why? They don't have anything to offer beyond their natural hair, which can be easily replicated.

Now say that about any other race

So you don't think we should have people of diverse natural looks? Different hair? Body types? Ethnicity?

Fuck off.

Are you actually arguing genetics when it's true? It's rare because the genes for red hair are recessive and the only way for them to manifest is if both are ginger, but it happens, and in the article.
>NOW CHANGE IT TO THIS SCENARIO I MADE UP IN MY HEAD AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS
Nigga it's HAIR, anyone can change their fucking hair, ethnicity is a whole different bag. Gingers are not a race.

>different people have nothing to offer

IT'S. HAIR.

>Nigga it's HAIR, anyone can change their fucking hair, ethnicity is a whole different bag. Gingers are not a race.
So we should only continue to cast one small group of people instead of branching out. Yeah great...

Who are you to say different people don't have things to offer? What the fuck man.

>well you all have the same hair so you're basically the same

>So we should only continue to cast one small group of people instead of branching out
That's what you're arguing for when you say WE SHOULD CAST ONLY GINGERS when they aren't even a race, just people whose natural hair color happens to be reddish. Wow!

I never said we should ONLY cast gingers. Just that more natural gingers would be nice.

I like seeing peoples natural beauty.

Dude it's HAIR, why are you pretending otherwise? It's not really that diverse when you see blonde women like Heard and Turner changing it all the time for specific roles. It's no big deal. This isn't like a whole ethnicity which indeed has specific traits that aren't present elsewhere. IT'S HAIR.

>They don't have anything to offer beyond their natural hair, which can be easily replicated.
All ginger people have nothing to offer beyond their natural hair? Okay.

>This isn't like a whole ethnicity which indeed has specific traits that aren't present elsewhere.
The gene is associated with a whole raft of specific traits.

>It's not really that diverse when you see blonde women like Heard and Turner changing it all the time for specific roles. It's no big deal.
So all white people look alike to you?

your wasting your time trying to argue with the horde, i hope you know that.

Ah now we're pretending to be offended on behalf of gingers, nice.
>I like seeing peoples natural beauty.
It's Hollywood, for the most part none of that shit is real. Not every Hawaiian looks like Jason Momoa, for example... And I bet you didn't know Sophie Turner wasn't a redhead either, just like the guy above who said "Mera escaped" the trend. Hilarious.

You're pretty racist man.

>Hollywood
>Natural beauty

>It's Hollywood, for the most part none of that shit is real.
Of course it isn't real. But maybe it needs a dose of reality.

>Not every Hawaiian looks like Jason Momoa, for example... And I bet you didn't know Sophie Turner wasn't a redhead either, just like the guy above who said "Mera escaped" the trend. Hilarious.
Again you're going off on one. Fucking retarded. Christ mate, maybe if you stopped responding to the trolls you wouldn't be so triggered?

>not wanting more natural beauty

There's nothing racist about what I said and you know it.
>Christ mate, maybe if you stopped responding to the trolls you wouldn't be so triggered?
Dude this whole thread has an 5:1 ratio of trolls versus earnest posts, and you're asking me to stop replying to trolls? Who the fuck here is being sincere? Because the shit about "natural beauty" in Hollywood was wild.

>Not every Hawaiian looks like Jason Momoa, for example...
But every ginger person is the same with nothing to offer.

Sam as Cap happened in the 90's for one story and even then it was oK when Remender did it. Kate was fine until post-Hawkguy.

>Who the fuck here is being sincere?
Clearly not you.
>Because the shit about "natural beauty" in Hollywood was wild.
What is wild about wanting to change imposed standards in Hollywood?

Comic Iris isn't even a redhead.

>They don't have anything to offer beyond their natural hair, which can be easily replicated.
What are you on about?

a cucked ginger made this image

Esau was a redhead but so was King David.

>Ah now we're pretending to be offended on behalf of gingers, nice.
So you don't think it is offensive to say a whole group of people have nothing to offer?

Gingers are not a race, Native Americans most surely are. Disingenuous post.
No, I am being sincere to the point I'm entertaining this bullshit way further than I expected, which is definitely my fault.
>What is wild about wanting to change imposed standards in Hollywood?
The fact that Hollywood has been for decades an illusion and they sell a false image for the masses, and that, IRONICALLY, whenever there's doses or realism inserted there's a bunch of fucktards who claim GENOCIDE because women aren't big titted, white redheaded bimbos?
Red hair comes in a bottle, don't be stupid.

She looked a little red in New 52.

Attached: FLS_17_12_13-gallery_5a6fe16fb35cd4.20991737.jpg (1920x1080, 358K)

fight me user, fight me

I got a pair Harry Potter and Tony Stark MCU glasses

That's brown.

>Red hair comes in a bottle, don't be stupid.
So does skin whitening cream. Your point?

So we can kill Diamond Publishing

>a little red

>GENOCIDE
You're the only person mentioning this in the thread.

Stop entertaining it man. This is painful to watch.

Sure, and not the chart that derailed this whole bullshit thread in first place, no, it was me and me alone.

Attached: file.png (529x190, 40K)

>Gingers are not a race, Native Americans most surely are. Disingenuous post.
Just because they are not a race doesn't mean they aren't people. You just as much of a cunt as the people you're responding too.

>Why? They don't have anything to offer beyond their natural hair, which can be easily replicated.
Is this a nice thing to say about people? Really?

fair enough I didn't catch that one. m8 seriously stop responding to them

Done.

>The fact that Hollywood has been for decades an illusion and they sell a false image for the masses, and that, IRONICALLY, whenever there's doses or realism inserted there's a bunch of fucktards who claim GENOCIDE because women aren't big titted, white redheaded bimbos?
Why are you now talking about bimbos?

In New 52 it was occasionally more red looking than that. She's like a fraction ginger.

Chat soon.

>won't someone think of the red heads

>Red hair comes in a bottle, don't be stupid.
So did the super soldier serum.

One day lad.

>Implying the FBI only watches Americans

Eunuch retard.

>implying I live in a country with any kind of extradition to the US
Hope you had a happy 9/11 the other day.

Go fuck yourself, tranny.

I love Riri and you can suck my balls

Attached: k_riri.png (2252x2604, 1.47M)

Isn't it time to dilate?

Redheads only turn black after sucking a soul. You should be happier they can finally have a chance to go to heaven instead of dissapearing after they die.

Haven't they made her kinda autistic these days? Or at least on the spectrum?

>370 replies
>81 posters

OP has been busy bumping his own thread.

She already sorta was, but yeah, lately they've leaned more into that.

I hate niggers and faggots representation, but the most important, jews ruin everything

Stop hoarding the computer at the asylum, grandpa.

They won't replace Hemsworth. Jane will get the hammer for one movie and that'll be it. You're a faggot if you think otherwise

>wanting some faggot white male on the big screen instead of a powerful independent woman
No user, you are the faggot... and then user was faggot.

Most of these are literal who characters, dead media, or swapped once out of 20+ times of being white in decades of existence.

Because you are a casual shit poster.

Iron Man used to swap with Rhodes all the time.
Cap for awhile got replaced with US agent and being swapped with Falcon wouldn't of been a big fucking deal.
Nobody gave two shits about HE.
And ironically enough, Fem Thor probably has more fans than any other time Thor has been swapped with a white male (no you wiki TS fans don't count).