This show is going to kill Matt and Trey, isn’t it

tvline.com/2019/09/12/south-park-renewed-season-24-25-26-comedy-central/

This show is going to kill Matt and Trey, isn’t it

Attached: C9EC1C08-E204-457A-88F1-950B31F558BC.jpg (741x617, 374K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cartoonbrew.com/tv/comedy-central-launches-animated-shorts-program-164787.html
hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/as-south-park-gets-renewed-2022-matt-stone-trey-parker-have-new-movie-ideas-1238778
youtube.com/watch?v=8zY9z7IP-1Q
youtube.com/watch?v=HnenCsXlrfw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No? Yeah they complete episodes quickly but they clearly don't really put much into it anymore. Sometimes it's still funny, but it's like what 2.5 months a year of halfassing a quick script and recording it? Not that daunting.

It's the only thing keeping Comedy Central alive.

What was the last good South Park season? These past few years have been very lackluster.

I mean those last years had the games and some good episodes but overall it's just zombie South Park, they should probably kill the show after those.

yay?

Attached: 9251988302.png (1348x751, 530K)

Aren't ratings pretty down?

I think it does well on streaming platforms

See . That isn't an overstatement: CC has basically no "hot" shows at the moment and has crappy ratings all around. I don't even need to check the ratings to know South Park is their best performing primetime show by a long shot.

the longer this show goes the easier it'll be to get a writing job with them and drive this show into its grave while still having something in the industry on your resume. Keep your fingers crossed for me Yea Forums

Ok but only if you give us some good fan service in return

user, I only want a writing job in tv to bring fetish scenes to every television show besides American Dad, which already has that covered.

Based

What do you guys think will happen in ep 300

Something anticlimatic and lackluster

I haven't had cable since I moved out of my parents house almost a decade ago, but on a visit recently I took a look at what was showing on CC and the schedule is so depressing. HOURS of Cleveland Show and Office reruns and then an episode of the Daily Show and a shitload more network reruns. Utterly pathetic.

The show is shit for at least 4 seasons now, so i fucking hope.

>hello darkness my old friend

Probably 12 or 13.

Comedy Central is nothing but South Park and Futurama reruns anyway now, I can't even remember the last time I saw an actual comedian performing on that channel.

Ratings don't mean shit in the age of streaming, the value is measured in different ways

Attached: EERdPSgWwAMH9sh.png (1199x334, 293K)

Comedy central is pretty desperate for shows, they even launched a "submit to us" from literally anyone.

cartoonbrew.com/tv/comedy-central-launches-animated-shorts-program-164787.html

who watches cleveland show? even black people dont like cleveland show

Hehe, I knew they were gonna keep going, if they stop before cancel culture is gone then they'd be failures.

Attached: 214151233165.png (550x595, 484K)

Feels good to be South Chad, keep crying over your next cancelled lesbian cartoon

Attached: 3T_b4g1W_400x400.jpg (400x400, 20K)

>Hulu's top show
>super cheap to make
>Matt got a deal where they owned all the internet based profits long ago before the Comedy Central executives knew how big it was gonna get.

South Park is huge bro.

I hope they go back to not giving a shit like in the first few seasons.

What were your results, I'm a little sad that there is no Kenny in me.

Attached: f0a935cf-1a6a-480b-9c09-0f661dfeedac.png (750x750, 659K)

>This show is going to kill Matt and Trey, isn’t it

They've probably got a better deal than Seth at Family Guy. They get to work on South Park for 1/4th of the year while focusing their energies and passion into other things for the other 3/4ths.

Will Heidi ever be an important character again?

Its gonna be simpsons before too long

I hope so

Attached: CUTE.jpg (1024x1024, 1.41M)

Attached: results.jpg (751x749, 153K)

It's doing great on streaming services, it just got on Netflix France & UK, it's gaining more and more international popularity and the mobile game is still having active players.

Attached: butters2.gif (500x500, 133K)

>Laura Tucker

Let's see that bush.

Much like Token, Wendy, Clyde or Jimmy; Heidi will get an episode when the situation calls for it.

Mr Slave is a fan favorite and yet he now only gets small cameos until a prime opportunity shows up.

Landing stripe only

Wait what do you do with Stripe?

>tfw you will never share a bond as strong as Matt and Trey share with each other

Attached: 2331.jpg (992x2282, 811K)

Heidi's always cute.

Attached: Toon Heidi.png (450x750, 102K)

Perhaps debatable

Attached: Crack.png (426x492, 201K)

>highest-rated cable comedy in primetime for six consecutive years
holy shit seriously?

CC took it because it's a Seth show and they didn't want AS to have them all.
They also have KotH but they show that at 7AM and they have it because AS had it.

More girl episodes please.

Attached: The Three B's.png (1280x720, 517K)

So this is the new Simpsons huh?

Stupid Spoiled Whore Video Playset 2 when?

Attached: Stupid Spoiled Whore.webm (1920x1080, 2.96M)

Yea but look at the channel. They greenlight shit like Drunk History and keep Tosh.0 alive for way too long. They have not bothered producing anything a wide audience would actually want to watch in almost a decade now.

They cancelled all their sketch comedy series, all their standup, specials, and original shows and settled for showing hours of network sitcom reruns all day and night.

Randy does a thing, Trey and Matt pseudo-apologize for a joke they made in 2006, the kids barely appear at all

To be fair the kids appeared quite a lot last season, we even got a Kenny episode

I still want to know why the hell they are bringing back Crank Yankers of all things.

And they screwed up by not having his subconscious talk in his real voice.

The girls in this show are shit

Do people still watch this? I lost interest after that gay election arc.

And now, hysterically, Netflix of all things is better for actual comedy than the fucking channel that's devoted to it.

Source?

The Viacom Jews thought it would be a good idea

I am curious what a season would look like if they'd just hire comedy writers that come up with ideas. There are so many funny or interesting adventures the boys can go one but they just seem to be stuck in a storyline where they have to prove phones are bad for you because social media and young people and PC culture. The best episodes are the ones where they are just playing a game and taking it seriously (Make Love not Warcraft, Return to the Two Towers, Chinpokemon, Stick of Truth and Fractured but Whole, Naughty Ninjas) etc.

Screw you, Clyde.

Nah they just made a complete 180 back to their roots.

Comedy Central in 1992-1999 was nothing but shitty reruns of old 80s movies 24/7. Typically Earth Girls are Easy, Transylvania 6/9000, My Best Friend is a Vampire, Dream a Little Dream and Ninja School. No real comedy, no standup except the same 2 Gallagher HBO specials and a Robin Williams special from the 70s that they played over and over again.

It was South Park that got them a budget and sponsorship to be able to have other tv shows for once. When South Park money rolled in they finally had their own variety shows, standup specials, CC made sitcoms, and movies. Then Comedy Central Presents (which was a huge starting point for a lot of comedians in the 00s) and things like Chappelle Show happened which were huge.

But now 2010s Comedy Central is right back to old leftover reruns from other channels and almost no original content.

1992-1996 had Mystery Science Theater 3000, at least.

Imagine still watching a show that stopped being good 20 years ago

That means another election episode

Attached: tenor (6).gif (334x424, 1.41M)

>3 more seasons worth of kyle
even though the show isn't good anymore this still makes me happy

Attached: 1547821556477.png (1256x1200, 552K)

Attached: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.jpg (428x428, 34K)

What do you think Matt and Trey are gonna cover this season? I can see them easily touching

Metoo
Global Warming/Forest fires
Trump in some passing way
Jussie Smollett
The alt right
Cape movies being a dominant force
Vaping

God, I hope so. I'd prefer nothing to happen than another 200.
I'm a Little Bit Country was honestly a great episode, and it only brought up that it was the 100th in the last couple seconds.

i get how girls just watch this show to masturbate to relationships
>they're "people" too
but i'm literally here just to watch little girls take their clothes off

22 was fine, they put slightly more effort into it than 21 which was worthless

I just hope it lasts long enough for a third game since the games are the only thing they give a shit about

they covered most of that last season though.
the 100th episode was "Cancelled."

Attached: 1568138748612.png (411x337, 59K)

>Vaping

Did you not see the episode where Randy became a cannabis farmer and punched out an entire factory full of vapers?

>Juicy Smoye

Leave Juicy alone, dammit!

I still remember that old Aqua Teen episode where Meatwad says he wants to watch Futurama, but Shake says it's only on tv over at "Carl Central", who only has it because they had it.

actually, my bad, you were right. cancelled was supposed to be the 100th episode but aired as the 97th and i'm a little bit country aired as the 100th.

18 I think.

pls no

Nothing is keeping Trey and Matt from just leaving the show accept themselves. They sold out years ago and I don't blame them. They work what? 6 months out of the year and get paid big, shit I'd ride the gravy train as long as possible too, even if it was at the expense of my art.

When was the Lorde episode?
It was the last one I genuinely enjoyed.

Well, Yea Forums, what are you waiting for? Don't you have any ideas for a comedic animated series that you could pitch to Comedy Central?

Attached: 1567458720696.jpg (1017x1442, 237K)

I'm not going to lie, Heidi as a disgusting fat slob pushed a lot of my buttons.

Attached: 1560291703653.jpg (691x597, 27K)

They only make ten half assed episodes a year

I don't but I find it weird that there's so many people with ideas and none of them get turned into a show. I guess you have to be really special, have connections or suck the dick of the head of the network and swallow.

i have a weight gain fetish
i had to stop watching and bust a nut a couple times during that season

Really? I never knew that. It does make more sense as a milestone plot, but it's still better than 200/201.

Awesome. Can't wait for 3 more seasons of butthurt about Trump.

oh, I agree. 200/201 were trash (though not even close to being as bad as the worst episodes, or season 20). cancelled was pretty good.

Where can you buy SP merchandise now a days? The shop is gone on the south park studios so I don't know where else to look.

i'd also like to know this
i want to buy some kyle stuff

Attached: 1563262915634.png (800x900, 702K)

youre a fucking degenarate and im glad that matt and trey dont want to pander to you

aw, are you mad?

Attached: D_1igPsU0AAZ73x.png (500x776, 197K)

Really its only competition is Its Always Sunny, and that got shafted to a premium channel (meaning less viewers). All other cable comedies are generally crap.

i just hate degenerates like you
its a constant thing, really

what is degenerate about true love, user?

Attached: 74908506_p0.jpg (1540x2040, 405K)

comedy isnt allowed anymore no wonder they're in the fucking shitter.
Mad tv, chapelles show, crank Yankers, even drawn together and good south park seasons. They're all problematic now. Sad times comedy central used to be great

More like they're filthy fucking rich and know they lack the talent/energy to do anything else.

That's what they get for canceling Ugly Americans. It was on track to being the next big thing (I think).

Everything past the cynical asshole episode has been shit. Fitting it'd stop being good on that note.

I thought the game of thrones three parter was good.

What it would be like, well it wouldn’t be South Park for sure. Zombie Simpsons isn’t zombie Simpsons just because it’s bad, it’s because all the original creators who created the heart of the show were slowly replaced and The Simpsons we now see is just and empty shell. Same with Family Guy which hasn’t been Seth’s show since Brian’s death because Seth moved to other projects and left Family Guy to some other people.

Say what you want about South Park, at least it is and has always been 100% South Park because it is completely Matt’s and Trey’s own work. Hiring professional comedy writers wouldn’t have any tegridy and it would go against their ideals.

>Hiring professional comedy writers wouldn’t have any tegridy and it would go against their ideals.
But they've already done this? Bill Hader used to write for South Park.

What's an episode from the past three seasons I should watch to convince me to get back into this show?

The Scoots
The one where the dads dress as witches

None, it's shit.

cont.
For backstory the last season I watched was 18 and the last episode I remember liking was Cock Magic

Hey Matt, looking forward to new episodes.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-09-12-22-58-23.png (1080x2160, 392K)

It's funny how mad this show makes Yea Forums, /pol/ and SJWs, yet it just keeps going. It's the most unique brand of American "adult animation", and it doesn't even have to emulate anime style to gain popularity in countries where anime has surpassed American animation a long time ago.

Attached: Randy.png (1170x658, 697K)

it doesn't make us mad, it's just disappointing

Attached: MV5BMmEzZjE4ODktY2U3YS00ZGRkLTk1OGEtYWRmODhjZGNkNGNjXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyOTMyOTQyNzA@._V1_.jpg (1280x720, 348K)

>tfw you used to fool around with a 9/10 femboy
>knew they had a weight gain fetish
>Gradually push them into getting slobbier and slobbier to the point that they're know a full-on fatty

Not even into weight gain specifically, but I get off to this day knowing I ruined him.

Attached: Pancake Butt.png (700x700, 288K)

Speak for yourself. When they made that episode about electrict scooters I thought "the fuck, these are a thing? That's so silly". Then next spring my city got them, and guess what, exactly what happened in South Park happened in real life. Those scoots were everywhere, the people who used them left them in the middle of a road for whatever reason. It's such a simple thing, a scoot, and they made an episode about it before I even knew it was a real phenomenon.

Attached: 3A3wB9m.jpg (600x338, 132K)

Will they dedicate an entire episode for the YangGang?

Attached: 85C922E3-9664-4ABF-AC63-2D9AD02A0A08.jpg (620x500, 151K)

hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/as-south-park-gets-renewed-2022-matt-stone-trey-parker-have-new-movie-ideas-1238778

>The upcoming season will be produced the same as it has in years prior, each episode planned and executed the week of air. That said, South Park will hit a milestone in October — its 300th episode. Are there any grand plans to mark the occasion? Not likely.

>"Well, we did the 200 two-parter, and that was a disaster," Parker says, clearly still irritated over the situation nine years ago when their shows "200" and "201," which poked fun at the prophet Muhammad, were heavily censored by Comedy Central and only aired once. (They've never been available for streaming). "We've learned the past few years to let the momentum of the season take us."

I think they are too harsh on 200 and 201, as a story it's not that bad and the fact it got censored by Comedy Central kind of stays as a proof how 9/11 changed American television forever.

Tell us more, please. I wish I was that femboy.

Well, he was cute. Small, petite. Blonde. A bit boring in the sack, but still pretty passable. Got off on being called girly names, so that was hot.

Found out he had a thing for weight gain stuff. Not enterily my bag, but corruption and humiliation is my thing. Over the course of two years, I ruined his good looks. Went from being the kind of trap who'd turn straight guys' heads to looking like a slobby shemale.

I'd do it again too.

Based of you. Did he enjoy it even if he inevitably fretted on it or did he realize it was fun for him only in fantasy? Did he ever get back on track or stay that way for good?

if more creators were passionate enough to work themselves to death for their live's work maybe the current western animation industry wouldn't be such a piece of shit

Here we go again
*Unzips dick*

>Every Tuesday, Matt (Stone) and Anne (Garefino) know they have to talk me off the cliff. Every show, I’m like, ‘This is a horrible show, I don’t want anyone to see it.’ There’s one episode we did, it was the first show of the season, and I’m like, I’ve lost it. I don’t know how to do this anymore. I was like, please, I was begging Anne, ‘Do not let this go on the air, because I don’t want the South Park legacy to be ruined, and this show is going to ruin it, because it’s so bad and I’m just going to feel terrible.’ We just ended up going, it’s just got to go on the air, Trey. I just went home and was depressed and couldn’t sleep, and I got in the next day and they’re like, dude, people really like that show. And it was the show about World of Warcraft.

Attached: 13-wojak_00.w190.h190.2x.jpg (380x380, 14K)

We both live a few states away now, but we still chat. He Gets off on it. Had a fun chat the other day about it.

>renewed for Season 31 & 22
>31 & 32
Holy shit they'll never let them die will they? I didn't even realise they hit season 30 already. Just let them die fucking hell.

>the cynical asshole episode
The Assburgers episode? I loved that episode, I found it ridiculous how relatable it was.
>t. sperg
Everything really is just shitty

>actually calling out modern day feminism
>when they never even followed up the plot of Hillary Clinton manipulating the girls
>implying they wouldn't get MeToo'ed too for doing so and Viacom will forced to WORDFILTER out and tree them under the bus.

Attached: 1568222580889.jpg (378x368, 22K)

candy
best ship

Attached: 1161668_1356925791187_full.png (720x540, 536K)

Season premier should be about Randy on tegridy farms and it's a Signs parody with aliums.

>9/11 changed American television forever.
Not American nor have I ever visited the US. But it's very obvious it affected the western world at least, a big fucking excuse for the powers that be to screw with everyone. Not just the idiot box.

there should never be any episodes about randy ever again
his overuse is part of what ruined the show

wanna play some apex?

Woah, is this real?

How about the whole "Storm Area 51" thing?

Already a dead meme.

Oh, okay.

Yeah
Yea Forums always says that Trey doesn't care about the quality of the show but the truth is that he's his own biggest critic and always feels like he's not doing good enough job

maybe he should study his own (older) work and take a few pages from that
then the show wouldn't suck anymore
if he's so critical of himself, then why has the show gone downhill?

It's just your nostalgia blinding you. People have been saying that for over past 10 years.

i started watching this show while season 19 was airing. i'm not nostalgic for the older seasons, they're just better.

cartman and butters joins the storming only to find that no one but them went and they find themselves in a bunch of alien shenanigans

Every season has absolute shit tier episodes like Million Little Fibers and great ones like the WoW episode. If you were following South Park since the 90s you'd know that it actually got a lot better again since season 18 when it had been running out of steam for a couple of seasons (even then season 17 had that good console wars trilogy after the shitty episode that is called Ginger Cow). The exception is season 20 which was a disaster and Matt and Trey acknowledge this. If you don't count that one then season 15 probably holds the collection of worst episodes in the show (Royal Pudding, Funnybot, A History Channel Thanksgiving) but also very good ones.

>Every season has absolute shit tier episodes like Million Little Fibers and great ones like the WoW episode
every episode of seasons 5 and 6 is better than the WoW episode.

Yes everyone knows that seasons 6-9 are the golden age of show (ironically 6 being the best one when Tweek/Butters replaced Kenny). It still has great episodes such as Cock Magic in the newer seasons.

cock magic was okay, but not really comparable to the great episodes of seasons 5-8.
of course, that could just be because it's a randy-heavy episode, and i fucking hate randy.

That article image is the most appropriate reaction to the news.

I second that, the halloween episodes were a blast.

>we tried to get cancelled the past 20 years
>still going

Attached: 1567944486861.png (840x859, 474K)

wtf

Attached: spme.png (652x662, 133K)

Do you want to see them entering the fifth grade?

Attached: EB2dunMWsAE6Yda.jpg (800x1131, 218K)

no, because they would be less cute

I don't think they would change the already existing models. The fifth graders aren't that different from the younger ones anyway, they just have bigger heads.

Absolutely! I have never missed a new episode since season 10. It's become like an anchor to my younger days of just enjoying crude shit.

>if he's so critical of himself, then why has the show gone downhill?
Because he is surrounded by yes-men who want to make money from cable television.

The bitches are acting like the Daily Show doesn't pull in viewers.

They did the same thing with the opiate crisis, I never seen anything about that on the news until a few months after Hummels & Heroin came out.

911 eventually revealed the submissive side of the west, just recently the New York Times tried to that 911 was an "Airplane Attack" out of fear of offending the muslim faith.

It would be funny if they mention how many presidents they had this grade.

It doesnt

>Cape movies being a dominant force
Coon & Friends: Endgame

It doesn't, it's just Drumpf Sucks Show #9126. Noah, John Oliver and Samantha Bee are 100% interchangeable as far as the words coming out of their mouths, Oliver and Bee just got out when the getting was good. Noah is trapped with a show that Stewart acknowledged he didn't want to do anymore because the joy of making it was sucked out of him over the years.

>Daily Show
>after jon stewart left
It's dead Jim.

It's been dead since 2015

The Sons of Witches episode was great, I really like the beginning where there was a surprisingly strong atmosphere for the show as they built up the witch appearing.

That feels like season 4/5 humor. I think they're passed that phase of calling out the frozen age to time line.

Trey's obviously lost his standards since then as a few years ago he knocked up a biracial stripper. He married her for the kid & had to raise her black son during the teenage years.

leave those little boys alone you fucking sicko

>IW/Endgame parody 2 parter
>Dave Chappelle backlash
>Justin Bieber fighting Tom Cruise
>Andrew Luck retiring and concussion/brain inuries in the NFL/football in general
>Storm Area 51
>People retarded enough to buy illegal vape cartridges and die when recreational pot is legal in Colorado/other states

>concussion/brain inuries in the NFL/football in general
That was Sarcastaball, kind of

>25% Kyle's cousin
FUCK NO I SWEAR I'M NORMAL GUYS AHGH

Attached: 6548e6f12a0fa81c0221b987d6806e4a.png (744x590, 76K)

It's alright user you freak, pretty much all of us seem to be either Kyle's cousins or Lisa Bergers

same as it ever was
same as it ever was
same as it ever was
same as it ever was

I love South Park!

Attached: south park.jpg (3000x2129, 2.78M)

For me it was season 16

I don't know what to do with this information apart from report it back to my home planet.

Attached: file.png (721x621, 131K)

It's still so weird that this show's the same age as me. It's like seeing a best friend grow up to be. This way.

Imagine being so clueless about the world that you need to wait for those news to hit the zeitgeist? Ignorance is gay

Attached: 1529812161054.gif (480x270, 591K)

It's not too dissimilar from what adult swim does with Off the Air. I'm sure some of the shorts are commissioned.

They've literally said that as long as someone pays them to make it they'll keep making it.

Season 16 was the beginning of the decline to me. The Ziplining episode was the first sign of things to come for the show.

Any chubby Heidi ideas? I want to draw her again, solo though.

Heidi in her Halloween cat outfit eating from her trick-or-treat bag

Attached: based.jpg (449x515, 150K)

He has had a divorce many times with her too

Can do, I'll get on it.

SO I have been rewatching all of South Park and currently am on episode two of season 5 and so far looking back at it season 4 was a really good season. I even found myself liking the Pip episode even though when I first watched it thought it was boring.

I agree, I really liked Season 4.

I love season 4 and I get salty when it's left off of 'golden years' lists. It has a lot of the topical humour and general quality of the later seasons while still retaining the comfyness of the classic seasons

I agree completely it still has that classic feeling where it's the four boys getting up to something but the event it still within the town of south park.

They made peace with that a long time ago, they are also very aware they are too old to chase something new or so they said during those two South Park episodes.

>>Dave Chappelle backlash
What was that about? Was important enough for a South Park episode? At best it is a Family Guy cut-away gag for what I have heard.

>that nose on Gerald

Fortnite

It's the only game Kenny can afford...

>What was that about?
A bunch of retarded millennial TV critics who don't know who Dave Chappelle is shit themselves when he said the exact same kind of shit he used to say on Chappelle show.
Terrible critic score, near perfect audience score
Black men and women and white men and women were finally united in racial harmony at long last when they told these faggots to shut the fuck up

Here you go!

Attached: Heidi Binge.png (1920x1080, 2.21M)

Absolutely based, thanks man

Attached: nice.jpg (550x336, 26K)

this

No problem, more Heidi is welcome.

>more Heidi is welcome.
Tell Matt and Trey that

Heidi getting her stomach fondled and bellybutton fingered when?

Attached: finding a good rom site.jpg (900x600, 90K)

The ratings last year were only a bit worse than South Park. They're lower right now but we'll see how the new South Park season does when it starts airing soon.

When Cartman mans the fuck up

Attached: Influence.png (960x720, 692K)

That would be a really cute scenario.

This shit should've died 15 seasons ago.

I always thought the excessive censorship in 200/201 was intentional. SP does shit like that to troll viewers.

So did most people when it aired, but all the censorship was done by CC at the last second and Matt and Trey were extremely pissed. IIRC it's the closest they've come to actually leaving the show

Speak for yourself.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-09-11-13-13-31-1.png (480x608, 83K)

Must be a deep navel, huh?

what's sick about it? i don't lewd kyle. i just love his personality.

Attached: 1506253891898.jpg (500x700, 96K)

>plays office half of the time
>rejects good shows on the air
>sold futurama to syfy

>pip still dead after all these years
bros....will he ever make a comeback?

Probably not. They stopped really liking his character after Pip (the episode) in season 4 and found that Butters served the same role while being a much better character

its been a zombie show for years

>Metoo
The witch hunt episode was their Me Too episode.
>The alt right
They already commented on that with the Charlottesville episode. They seem to literally think "you will not replace us" was a chant about economic security, rather than about demographic change.

A Prostitute is like any other women they all trade something for sex and they do it welll

Comedy Central still airs Futurama regularly for several hours every weekday.

I honestly cannot figure out why they cancel anything but continue shit like Drunk History, Another Period, and Jim Jeffries show.

The only shows they are bothering to make now are other live news/talk type series to go after Daily Show. Everything else is cancelled within three months. While the entire day schedule is taken up with Office and Parks and Rec. reruns.

Weekday schedules are typically King of the Hill until 9 a.m., Futurama until like noon, The Cleveland Show until like 2, then it is mainly The Office reruns thrown in with some Parks & Rec until sundown. I can't really specify time because the channel speeds up the programs, cuts about a minute in content, & adds sevearal minutes of commercials so everything is 35-40 minutes long.

Matt and Trey no longer identify with the kids going on wacky adventures around town. They identify with the weird middle aged idiot that still wants to be relevant in a changing world.

Maybe as an antagonist, who then dies again or completely changes into a different character.

Damian should probably make a comeback, too.

Attached: Marygollumposter.png (343x408, 27K)

Hardly surprising, that episode was pretty much Matt and Trey telling the audience directly that they're tired of making the show.

Then why not stop? Those britches need to be saved god damn it

most unfortunate. the kids are the best part of the show.
randy makes me angry.

Attached: 76667519_p30_master1200.jpg (1200x562, 671K)

Reminder that South Park has more episodes now then The Simpsons did when the episode "Simpsons Already Did It" first aired.

Attached: 1554120706871.jpg (368x271, 14K)

youtube.com/watch?v=8zY9z7IP-1Q
d'oh...

OKAY, NOTHING TO SEE HERE PEOPLE! MOVE ALONG YOU LOOKIE LOOS

Attached: Officer-barbrady.png (271x500, 152K)

Is it? I got tired of it when the show turned into nothing but Trump voice impressions and....really nothing else. Just Trevor doing his weird Trump voice over and over again.

James Taylor what the hell you doing in here singing about prostitutes to the children? Get out of here!

>Comedy Central you're greenlit, what's your show?

The disgusted tone in which he says "singing about prostitutes to the children" always makes me laugh.

what about keen and peele

Jesus Christ this is fucking awful. Pete, Scott the Dick, Lisa Berger, Sheila, Scott Malkinson and Giant Douche? Fucking kill me

That ended 4 years ago.

Ended along with Chappelle. They've both gone on to write/direct/act/produce critically-acclaimed productions.

You forgot Dr. Katz, Make Me Laugh and Win Ben Stein's Money

oh right I forgot

I actually like the new stuff, but good god it has zero rewatchability.

Attached: 1356842360973.png (509x379, 226K)

I have rewatched Put It Down at least 20 times

>Hating on best boy Scott Malkinson

I have too the song is really addicting

and you forgot MST3K

The PC principal season was one of the best seasons

Tweek x Craig is a masterpiece episode

>scott
>best boy
he's not even in the top 10

Attached: EDnCxpfUEAA82rv.jpg (2273x1535, 170K)

>could let Chappelle and Quinn have creative control
>instead be a librul cuck and get what's coming to you

this is awesome
next you should draw heidi using her belly as a table to eat off of
this would also be great

everything after Imaginationland has been varying degrees of mediocre

>Hulu's top show
source?

It's a shame they parodied Kim K with that retarded hobbit shit and not this

>using her belly as a table to eat off of
Gee I wonder who could be behind this post.

Attached: 1553249559642.jpg (960x540, 77K)

maybe she could put chip dip in her bellybutton

youtube.com/watch?v=HnenCsXlrfw

name 5 other scripted comedy shows not on broadcast networks that can compete

they got the Lucas merchandise deal? fuckin' based

>he hasn’t played Fractured But Whole

Different Scott.

Attached: 1549719119103.jpg (460x1060, 65K)

i have, actually. i don't use him outside of the mission where's required or when i need him for puzzles. i find him annoying.

Attached: EClGjHIUIAAAeyq.jpg (1450x1850, 335K)

You Dick!

This has been mentioned so many times that it needs to be turned into a jpeg posted when this question gets brought up ala pol's Civil War 2 thread.

>>Parker and Stone are stupid, flat out STUPID when it comes to wasting money. Both have spent the bulk of their fortunes on whores and drugs, plus alimony/child support now, that they are only fucking rich in abstract terms. They don't have any real liquid assets; what they do have goes to paying off their alimony, child support, creditors (to allow them to pretend to be rich), studio costs, and what's left goes straight to their whores, strippers, and drug dealers

>>They are so fucking stupid with their money (even the Jewish Matt Stone; hence his most recent fascination with communism/socialism as he's begun to hate capitalism because he's too stupid with his money to be properly part of the 1% crowd), they went broke funding Book of Mormon and they had to live off the money they made renewing South Park at the time. It's also why Parker married his favorite whore: his accountant finally told him that he spent so much money on her for sick BDSM-style tormenting of her, that his accountant told him he should marry her because any money he would have to pay out in a divorce would be cheaper in the long term than if he kept paying for her service weekly as a whore for hire.

>>Viacom/Paramount Studios provides Parker and Stone consirable amount of protection from the MPAA, along with guarenteed mass release of any films they make AND major promotion budget with prime time TV ads and such. They lose all of that if they stop making South Park.

It would be pretty stupid to make a strawman like that: "oh look these channels are censoring Mohammad and our speech, we could totally show him but we are just pretending we can't" because they had been able to show him just a few months before 9/11 in Super Best Friends. To actually getting censored has a stronger message, especially when you get to hear what Kyle was saying at the end of 201.

Attached: 130920482773.jpg (1280x720, 121K)

>Stone also shared his theory as to why critics were so hard on the latest Chappelle special, while viewers seemed to enjoy it far more. "I feel bad for television critics and cultural critics," he explains. "They may have laughed like hell at that, and then they went home and they know what they have to write to keep their job. So when I read TV reviews or cultural reviews, I think of someone in prison, writing. I think about somebody writing a hostage note. This is not what they think. This is what they have to do to keep their job in a social media world. So I don't hold it against them."
He's not wrong

Attached: dAyJI.png (640x480, 166K)

do you have a source for any of that?

Yeah, that bit actually felt pretty insightful.

Hell if practically feels like a ‘lesson of the day’ from one of the older episodes.

Well it's their (critics) loss. Seriously who gives a shit about gaming, film or TV critics anymore? If all they do is trying to please certain group of people then they obviously aren't doing very good job since they prefer talking about how people liked Alita: The Battle Angel because of misogyny rather than good story and cinematography.

I just read Kotaku's review about Greedfall and it kept saying how as a gaming experience it was good, but
>I ask: what is Greedfall saying? What messages does it want to communicate to me? What themes are on display? I have no answers to these questions and if Greedfall does, it’s not been kind enough to reveal them yet.

It's not enough a game is good to play and has no micro transactions, if muh themes aren't pleasing enough then it's not a good game. In fact it's even better if the game isn't a game at all, and an interactive movie can be a masterpiece game if it includes lesbian romance (but only if it's not one of those icky Japanese anime games, those girls are too sexy and saying you like sexy girls is bad).

north park.

same kind of show format/style, just with new show runners/different characters.

quadruple stuffed oreos!

Attached: tumblr_nfhf05zo8V1u4q30fo1_500.png (400x620, 262K)

I'm much more like Butters

Attached: xU1Elo9K.jpg (680x356, 52K)

What's wrong with A Million Little Fibers? I love it when they have one episode every so often that doesn't feature the main characters, and this one was absolutely fantastic with the Minge and Gary.

be my buddy y/n

Attached: sp.jpg (717x657, 66K)

It's just really weird in a bad way and all the different plotlines just end up being a giant incoherent mess, much like Faith Hilling or the entire season 20.

congratulations on being 40% the best person ever (even though he's fictional he's still better than any real person)

Attached: 1562413219496.jpg (884x903, 119K)

This is what I posted last time.
Right Wing Radicalization
>pretending that Youtube has a right wing bias in its recommendation.
>proposed solution: forcing people to watch breadtube videos but the show act like they are well researched and educational but really boring so it fails.

White Supremacy or Incel violence
>bait and switch of Islamic terrorism
>proposed solution: government subsidised hookers

#MeToo or Cancel culture
>People are upset that they can't harass women anymore.
>conclusion: #HeToo. All women have blank stares while all the men act like the problem is solved.

"Children in cages"
>In someway, it is mixed in with Area 51 raid either by calling Mexicans aliens or images of the mistreatment of aliens.
>conclusion: Boarders are bad. Giant Naruto run raid storm in and out of detention centers/Area 51 with Naruto song.

>Vaping
They already covered that and they used the muh children argument despite shitting on anti-smoking activists for similar reasons.

>The witch hunt episode was their Me Too episode.
That episode was pro-collective responsibility and shat on people using the term witch hunt (because asking due process is so funny).

>all of these fucking literal who characters
gee thanks

Attached: 1.png (1506x581, 235K)

It's from /pol/ the source is usually their asshole.

>23% in 4 options
>tfw I have so little personality that it's impossible for the program to decide on an archetype

Sucks to be me.

Attached: WHY.png (641x687, 125K)

while you wait

Attached: 1565082612975.jpg (640x480, 53K)

The Halloween episode was good.

the craig and tweek episodes are always a good rewatch for me
the vape episode too

Strange combination.

Attached: 20190914_155431.jpg (1080x1106, 178K)

Matt and Trey are just using this show as a mouth piece now. The kids need to go an adventure somewhere like they used to. The best episodes are the kids taking a game seriously.

>Make Love not Warcraft
>The Return of the Fellowship of the Ring to the Two Towers
>Lil Crime stopper
>Naughty Ninjas
>Chinpokomon
>Superhero and GoT episodes.

They drank the current politics-aid, I'm so sorry to inform you we're NOT gonna go back to the old ways.