What the fuck?

I expected a parody, and witty subversion of the X-Men not an entire issue dedicated to the author ranting about black people.

Attached: RCO020 (12).jpg (1035x1600, 561K)

what the jell is this?

I thought Yea Forums would like this.

This looks like the kind of shitty artist Ennis works with.
This an Ennis book?

Are black girls actually this mean?

I don't see the problem here, this is an accurate depiction of black people.

Of course.

Goddamn people who like Ennis just need to fucking swallow their fucking guns and pull the trigger.

You aren't wrong

>the author ranting about black people.
Christ you're stupid.

Black girls are fucking mental.

Be that as it may, which comic is this?

If you pay attention, not sure why you would but if you do, you'll notice the Boys has caricatures of all ethnicities and subcultures.
Ennis takes a dig at just about everyone and everything, usually contrasting them with his conveniently very down-to-earth and "with it" main characters.

Just going off nationalities for example, every Irish man is seemingly a nutter but Huey, every Brit's a bully or fraud but Butcher (his brother and mother), every American's a closet case, horndog, snake, ignorant or coward but pure hearted Annie (moral lapse aside, you could count the retards too but they're retards) and Mama's Milk (even his troubled daughter), Russians are all dog piling each other for the smallest scrap except honorable Love Sausage, etc.

>Inb4 there's nothing wrong with having a morally strong main cast against a bleak backdrop
Sure, I can still enjoy some of his work, but the honest truth is a lot of Garth's writing boils down to some sort of "Fuck the lot of you" at the end of the day, just saying.

>Expecting wit
>From capeshit

Ennis is such a petty little wanker with all the writing quality of a cum-stained bedsheet.

Not all people are the same.

Is he? Ennis really obviously dislikes black people.

As if.
Humanity shares most of it's dna with bananas, and Ennis has never written anything as good as most of a banana.

Ennis really obviously dislikes people.

The man is from Northern Ireland, he kind of never had a chance.

>Humanity shares most of its DNA with bananas

Fucking hell, it's literally true.

>It's ok because he hates everyone
Bitch fuck off. He extra hates blacks, he hates women, he hates gays, he hates writing stories without shitty rape scenes for him to tug to and he hates authority like a 15 year old redditor hates God.

>It's ok because he hates everyone
I never remotely said it was OK you tunnel vision fuck, I was expressly laying out to OP and everyone plainly that only noticing Garth being a generalizing, deriding cunt after a certain point says more about the reader's attention and selective indifferences than it does Garth's prejudices.

HOW do you get this far if you supposedly can smell how full of shit he is? Answer me that before you respond by essentially agreeing with me in a condescending fashion.

If you're not put off by the first few issues, if not few pages, you clearly enjoyed it or averted your eyes, only batting them when it happens to spit in one of yours.

It's duplicitous of OP to say
>I expected a...witty subversion
"Expected"? From where? When everything before G-Men was as overtly bluntly offensive as can be. Where did OP or anyone get the remote idea 19 issues into the Boys that this was some subtle, tasteful satire? That Garth has any sort of restraint or grace? DC expressly told him to fuck off because he was only getting worse as it went on.

>Ennis really obviously dislikes people.
You're thick as pig shit mate.Seriously fuck everyone in this thread who can't read The Boys and see what a soft cunt Ennis is.

This is real? This isn't some /pol/ edit?

As a person who has read the comic, it' real, and is actually one of the tamer scenes with this set of characters.
Honestly, I'm surprised the show is as good as it is, with this being the source material.

Yeah it's real.

Attached: RCO011 (21).jpg (1020x1600, 527K)

The show is shit.

Five-Oh was Best G-Man.

How is this the author ranting about black people?
This is unironically how the majority of blacks act

Let me let you in on a little secret.
All girls are this mean

>You made her want to join the clan.

Thats hilarious.

Now that just can't be true

Narrator:
>But he discovered that it was.