What's her problem?

what's her problem?

why does she keep getting into crazy fights all the time?

Attached: 1567115268621.png (480x680, 291K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fanpop.com/clubs/geronimo-stilton/images/30703319/title/geronimo-stilton-photo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geronimo_Stilton
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geronimo_Stilton_(TV_series)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Geronimo Stilton is a fetish show prove me wrong

High test

Attached: Thea-190x300.jpg (158x249, 10K)

This character trait is intriguing please tell me more

Attached: hakufu-sonsaku--1.34.jpg (210x240, 19K)

Life is a fetish show bruh

Attached: 1346495489.carelessdoodler_20110522_roll_theastilton.png (500x500, 126K)

Who is this funky rat?

Bruh moment.

Fantastic animated MMA fights with Scooby-Doo tier bad guys across of the world when are they going to continue the cartoon?

mary sue

She wishes she was Bruce Lee.

Also, finally someone reposts my crop.

Attached: rf Benjamin bump.png (530x420, 274K)

I don't think there was ever an intention to keep it going forever. 3 seasons was enough.

I hope your dick can handle it, user.

Attached: thea fuk u.png (1247x1280, 219K)

This will be a fucking based reaction image to use here, thanks for taking the piss on that dude

>what's her problem
Everything she did was in self-defense. She just happens to really know how to use her legs. What the hell was everyone else's problem?

By the way, what's Thea's real job description anyway? She's credited as a news correspondent for Geronimo's newspaper, but the way she fights and has handcuffs and various gadgets on hand for when situations arise, she acts like a bodyguard.

Attached: 1519144681234.gif (400x300, 1.9M)

Those aren't a part of her job, she just does whatever she wants.

She has handcuffs so she can fuck the men she captures later

Thea is an achiever. She's a woman who doesn't like to sit in one place and likes to specialize in other things: Apart from active duty on a newspaper, she knows how to defend herself, has fantastic piloting skills, is an explorer who fancies archeology and history, and on top of it all, she knows how to flaunt it.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 16K)

So is she the size of a human being or is she like six inches tall or so because the difference will be how easy it will be to pin her down with my penis.

At least her brother is smarter and has a easy way with the ladies, so she's not perfect.

Human being. Definitely tall enough to break you.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 135K)

Nobody cares about your penis, user.

Trap is nothing of the sort.

Damn; I was hoping for a mouse version of Tinkerbell.

That was the point; I would MAKE her care.

Depends how difficult a job you want it

Is that fucking 1080i?? If you interlace, DEinterlace before taking a screenshot. Fucking retards.

Geronimo is her brother, user. Trap is her cousin.

Attached: Cannot Pilot This.png (480x607, 474K)

Google provided the image, I just copied and pasted it. I only assumed it was a lazy watermarked screenshot from a website, asshole.

Whenever I see cartoon Geronimo I think of a highschool anime girl transformation, you know when a chubby glasses wearing otaku gets transformed into a beautiful girl perfect for the MC's harem, you know?

That's nothing, take a look at her group teenage girl detectives

God, I'm still confused why they made a Children's Book series about cartoon mice solving mysteries where all of the female mice so sexy...

Attached: The_Thea_Sisters_giddy.jpg (550x310, 79K)

They're printed by Scholastic, the same company that produced Totally Spies. You think its a coincidence that every book cover features these girls is in the most anime-ish 'cute girl' scenes?

Attached: 33955-0.jpg (2828x3915, 801K)

I meant the retard who took the official screenshot for promo purposes.

Thea gets hit on all the time by guys and most of them are just assholes or agents in disguise. When she finds someone who is genuinely attracted to her and willing to support her, she warms up to them just fine. In fact she finally did end up finding a real crush of her own in one episode.

Besides, Geronimo isn't perfect either. He's still very wet behind the ears when it comes to self esteem.

Attached: Geronimo-Stilton-geronimo-stilton-30703319-2134-1200.jpg (2134x1200, 273K)

Please don't tell me you upscaled an ancient 480p screenshot......

She should have been a lesbian

Italy is not as progressive as California.

That's the resolution I found it in.

What the fuck is wrong with Yea Forums today?

Geronimo Stilton has a cartoon? On CARTOON NETWORK??

Attached: 1473195962323.png (399x400, 291K)

The network varies from country to country. I think specifically in the US its PBS and CN in either Europe or South America. The cartoon has been around for a while though.

is co the only place on the internet were people can discuss children's fiction novels?

Same place we discuss animated children shows from all over the world.

Especially when they involve large quantities of waifus and ship material.

Attached: 91MdWaahASL-RussianDancer.jpg (1747x2560, 665K)

*degenerate

I think it was Netflix here, a little too actiony and non-educational for PBS

Headcanon relative

Attached: Tumblr_oaq9zfEicO1qm3jeqo1_1280.jpg (599x563, 63K)

No, it's made by Marathon, unless Totally Spies started out as a book by Scholastic

i was thrown off too. i thought it was just a book.

He could theoretically have immigrated from Mouse Island to Hollywoo

I made the screenshot many years ago, it was very much 480. I deleted that exact one since why should I have 100 caps of the same scene.....................

In the US, only season 2, only Netflix.

Attached: vlcsnap-2013-07-27-14h28m17s85.png (844x480, 467K)

I remember when I was probably the only person who actually bought season 1 and spammed screenshots in rare threads to give people some content to look at.

How time flies........

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-09-12 at 21.13.24.png (402x241, 39K)

Cool? Either do a better job at covering your tracks or go call the police because someone other than yourself saw fit to screen cap the same scene. This is the site Google linked the picture from, unless this is actually you and you forgot where you posted it.

Here's also the link for your own amazement (and I guess for more people wanting more images for whatever reason):
fanpop.com/clubs/geronimo-stilton/images/30703319/title/geronimo-stilton-photo

Attached: Modified To Fit Your Screen.png (1891x737, 1.28M)

........ I was just wondering who would upscale a low res image. Like, waste of space on your hard drive.

I'm retarded. I guess I must've mistaken Marathon's logo for Scholastic this entire time. Scholatic had nothing to do with him, or even their book tie ins.

Whether its a swimsuit competition or elegant parties, Thea can dress for any occasion in the most sexy way.

Whose to say she isn't bi?

Attached: 1025-3.jpg (235x768, 37K)

Explain. This is a show about a mouse girl fighting people?

Its about an educated mouse who runs a newspaper and he gets caught up in mystery cases, along with his nephew, cousin, and his sister who happens to do amazing things while whipping everyone's ass.

Attached: 1519168828189.png (590x338, 226K)

anyone got a place to watch the episodes?
what is it about her that makes her seem endearing where other 'strong female characters' come off as irritating?

Marathon has nothing to do with this. The show was made by MoonScoop.

She's just very casual about it and doesn't tower over people. Really, she's only ever aggressive if people threaten her or her friends. On her good side, she's very friendly and fun person to hang with and will help you out if you're in a pinch.

Attached: Thea Venture Outfit_0011.jpg (205x408, 20K)

She isn't a mary sue. She's very endearing, goofy and frankly enjoyable. She loses quite a bit and knows she can't do everything herself and instead needs to work with her team, which she does

Is she still an utter bitch to Geronimo?

so basically they made a character first and not just an obnoxious archetype with maybe a few character traits sprinkled in? also doesn't hurt they made her pretty weirdly easy on the eyes for a kids show character

Pandora, meanwhile, was a useless obnoxious brat.

Attached: 1072-3.jpg (274x321, 26K)

I don't know how she behaves in the books, but only time where I ever seen her be with any kind of odds with Geronimo is when she lightly pokes fun at him whenever he gets too frizzy about his fear of heights and other shakey-kneed phobias.

In the books his family basically walks all over him, despite being the most level headed and genuinely well out together of them all.

It was kind of infuriating actually.

Excuse you. Big-Asshole-Who-Ruins-Everything coming through!

Attached: SStilw02.jpg (522x768, 62K)

Pretty much yes

what is this

Wait, Thea too? She looks like such a nice lady. Doesn't she ever work closely with him?

Attached: TheaStilton034.png (299x370, 127K)

Yup. Everyone.

anyone got a place to watch the show?

What a strange transition for the character, especially since she has a book series of her own. Makes sense if they felt they had to settle her down a bit to make her a more caring sister.

Better question: why do all her fights suck? None of the attacks she avoids or blocks would have touched her. They all whiff by at least a foot.

that made the books more interesting, in my opinion, the fact that most of the adventures in which geronimo was involved were caused by some character, he wants to make you support him during the adventure and that makes it gratifying when geronimo triumphs in the end and that is in the process the better or learn new things.

in the book she has a really bad temper, is kind of manipulative sometimes, constantly enters geronimo s office with his motorcycle, and it is the one that treats him the worse.

Do they ever say who the nephew's parents are?

Favourite geronimo stilton book Yea Forums? it was the dragon/fantasy one for me.

>MMA
D-Does she use grappling techniques? Asking for a friend!

i like that book where Geronimos assistant Pinky Pick forces him to participate in a roller skate race that one was funny as hell.

Attached: 20089b0bef11520631ab36b37fe48d0d-d2z0iab.png (574x900, 341K)

can someone post the webms?

Same for the books. All the moments of him treating Geronimo like shit far outweigh the moments the showed he cared for him

Never, at all. It's one of those Disney scenarios where the nephew-sidekick's parent is never taken into account even though they should be closer to Thea and Geronimo than they are with Trap

There are webms?

Please post them! Please!

of the fight scenes anyway

She is not perfect, fails sometimes, and isn't a huge cunt.

Wish she was an actual character in the show

Attached: 1563432918443.gif (400x300, 2.18M)

Damn the Animation on this is fluent, makes me want to the Thea Sisters in their high school drama/mystery cartoon with this type of animation

I don't know the context here but I am always happy to see new shit.

what did i miss?

Someone requested some fetish shit and the artist made that

Yeah its really fluid. The animation here is really underrated

Book version of Geronimo was better than the show

Attached: author_geronimo-stilton.png (440x440, 138K)

Is this like those magical girl shows but without the magic?

It has a SHOW?! Since when?! Is it as good as the books? Used to have the first 30-40 of them, those things were great despite being fairly kiddy.

No magic and lots of mystery. So yeah, pretty much.

Attached: dance-challenge-thea-stilton-mouseford-academy-4.jpg (1200x1746, 396K)

Geronimo was always a pussy though

At least it gave him character and catharsis when he overcame his fear to save someone

So which one of them are supposed to be Thea?

About 2009?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geronimo_Stilton_(TV_series)

No more mouse tails.

wtf dropped

Oh wait, the one in the middle still has hers? Is this a life choice to keep it or have surgery? Is there body shaming involved?

They lose Oozaru mode but otherwise it's ok

I think I understand the appeal of the designs, it's the nose.

These books were great until they started to get made on auto pilot.

someone storytime one of the graphic novel comic things that aren't those weird half books. They're cute as fuck.

Did the author check out and lose interest or something?

I think once the books got famous, they got made by other writers like Garfield, once Jim Davis gave his work to others, and he just puts his name on the result.

This needs to be a full /ss/ comic.

The first ones.

>They all whiff by at least a foot.

Lewd.

The internet.

Are you Mister Twister?

>Mice girl team
>Russian story

My dick.

I have seen some threads for children books and young adult shit on Yea Forums.

When has she used grappling? It's not MMA without ground techniques.

None of them, they're all Thea's team of Teenage Girl Detectives

>Thea will never grapple you

why even live?

It's called "drawing a tail is too much work so let's not".

Yes.

So Thea is Charlie and she has a bunch of teenage girl angels?

I guess

The popularity led to more demand and probably a heavier workload and original author probably had to get other people to help her before she just said fuck it and let them have free reign

Yes and it's based

More like a fan club she did not ask for.

lewd!

Brisby best mouse
Prove me wrong

Brisby vs Thea when?

Speaking of crazy fights, what's going on in that scene. Are those soap bubbles, or cake icing?

Brisby vs Thea... That's got a perfect vs setup since the plot of the movie is "Mrs Brisby wants to save her home/family by moving a cinder block out of a mud puddle." Defeat Thea, mudwrestle her into the ground, and the villains will give back the amulet.

She's their professor and mentor at an Academy for journalism. They look up to her so much they they created a fan-club and call themselves the "Thea Sisters". Thea isn't exactly involved with them, but she is pretty proud of their efforts.

Though, it is pretty odd that instead of getting a book series of her own, Thea exist more as a 'title only' thing and its really about the girls with some minor appearances from Thea herself. Kinda makes me wonder that with the way Thea behaves around Geronimo in the books that they ended up backing off from focusing too much on her.

I really wonder how the Thea Sisters would be interpreted in the series version. I guess since Thea wouldn't exactly be the teacher type, perhaps she just gets fame from the girls while in school and set off on their own. Though without the university setting and no funding to travel places, them getting around to solve mysteries would be tough.

Attached: 91J4QArL42L.jpg (1843x2560, 945K)

Not to mention that neither one of them share the same nationalities.
>Nicky (red hair) is Australian
>Colette (blond) is French
>Violet (blue hair) is Chinese
>Paulina (blue with ponytail) is Peruvian
>Pamela (curly hair) is South African

That's a shitload of exchange students for an ordinary public school setting.

Any kind drawfags want to take mercy on us?

This series is not well known enough.

All you need is one drawfriend.

Apples and Oranges

How so?

I am in no way a furfag, but I remember reading Thea Sisters in secret only because I thought the girls looked cute. Especially that redhead Aussie (I think?) and that braided pony tail one. Good on them for making a show, never would've thought.

If you mean in a fight, there's no fucking way Brisby could take Thea one on one

If you mean which is a better girl, they're both fundamentally different but excel in their type

Brisby has magic powers.

But Thea has the size advantage, at least I think that's what it is?

She does not without a magic amulet.

>Good on them for making a show, never would've thought.

Shame the Thea Sisters never got one. Not even a movie.

Don't think the show was popular enough to warrant a spin off

Attached: 9780545556262.jpg (1000x1457, 260K)