Gargoyles

Either the original Gargoyles or a new Gargoyles show is being planned for Disney+ btw
comicbook.com/tv-shows/2019/09/11/will-gargoyles-be-on-disney-plus/?fbclid=IwAR3Ya-0nKDeVugbORPKQtOCn1lw_hWXtMpWvoFo-G3RZ5SXa3CLHnl-NCrc

Just a few days ago Keith David spoke about how Goliath has been his favorite character to voice too.

Attached: 973c02e5-6418-4242-8fa9-12a1a0d20ce6.png (900x984, 653K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QLyO1uG-5o4
youtube.com/watch?v=MCT80HJWQ2A
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>original
Please God.
It has to be the original, there would have been some kind of news about a reboot before this.

I have a feeling there's going to be announcement for the shows 25th anniversary (can you believe it)

I mean it's nice, but not too surprising. The DTVA head tweeted a while ago that they had handed the Disney+ team basically their entire catalogue, it was only a matter of time.

Hope they make this ten billion hours of Lexington and the bird stag thing copulating nonstop

Greg Weisman has already removed it from canon.

What does Gargoyle skin feel like?
How does Goliath smell?

Attached: tumblr_pxig7kzrVN1ul0dpdo1_1280.png (900x984, 600K)

Hope Weisman Do a worthy Season 3 finale for his masterpiece.

Hudson was told he smelled like old leather and concrete by his blind human friend, so probably similar.

youtube.com/watch?v=QLyO1uG-5o4

Reminder that gargoyles have thick footlong cocks which makes sex with them borderline impossible without the aid of magical lubricants.

Unless Weisman is working on it, they'd better fucking not.

Attached: 20190818_013925.jpg (204x204, 34K)

Its a reboot done in calarts style.

Attached: 1510005228294.jpg (1280x638, 251K)

Don't you dare to money pawn this

It works the other way too. Female Gargoyles clutch their mates so hard humans get torn apart.

Do you want another animation studio to fall victim to arson? Because that's how you cause it.

Then we just use rock dildos to fuck them.

Cartoon drawing is a job that only welcomes positive people. If you wqnt to criticise then you have no place in the industry.

Reminder that is correct for most male gargoyles, however Goliath is much bigger and exteptionally humungous even for his kind, he's hitting an athletic man's calf muscle thickness and ~20in length when erect.

Attached: 9feb88b0-2e27-4691-950c-4e34d677b108.gif (480x360, 1.87M)

whens that?

Next month, Oct 24

well im looking forward to it, although I do wish it was out of the hands of disney,

If they remaster it like they did with Goof Troop, that'd be great.

>first childhood crush might be coming back
I want to hold Goliath's hand.

>new Gargoyles show
What?
They had better get the same guy to voice Xanatos.

Keith David:
>I've always maintained that when I grow up, I want to be like Goliath.

i always knew keith was based but fuck this is so wholesome i love it

Well at least we don't have to worry about them "turning" anyone gay.

Well other than Directing an episode of the Orville now and then Frakes is pretty free.

youtube.com/watch?v=MCT80HJWQ2A

Attached: ur rite.png (422x433, 171K)

He's got such a great voice that I'm surprised he didn't do more VA work. I wonder if it's the same with Adam Jensen's VA having trouble getting work since he's using his normal voice for such an iconic character.