The Casagrandes

You're going to watch their show next month, right Yea Forums?

youtu.be/Evlrjd3OpbY

Attached: Casagrandes.png (1280x720, 1.47M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DtpSDYpdZfw
youtube.com/watch?v=k4i37XVZv3o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I thought it was pretty shitty that they completely took over another show right before getting their own.

That blonde lanky girl is still there, so I guess that means /tlhg/ will still watch it, while pretending Loud House is better when both are garbage.

I appreciate wanting to represent my culture in media but it's always so fucking cringeworthy

Oh come on!
People were kidding when they created this!

youtube.com/watch?v=DtpSDYpdZfw

Cause the loud house is better.

>they gave Sid eyelashes

Guess she isn't trans after all.

>Yea Forums
Fuck off Yea Forumsermin

So this is the state of Mexican culture.

Same energy

youtube.com/watch?v=k4i37XVZv3o

Bobbycoln died for this

Attached: bobbycoln confirmed.png (711x1190, 674K)

>poor editing the Road Runner's clip to make it look like he's talking

That was weird.

why are mexicans so based?

Attached: 20160914T0844-5137-CNS-POPE-AUDIENCE-PRINCES-1024x675.jpg (1024x675, 47K)

He's from Argentina you fucking amerimutt

Who's ready for Sabrina the menopause witch

Attached: 5f47e1af-0e75-4665-8bb9-48ad3b8b41be-dc31566c-1585-443c-ac1e-a9df6eb4da5c_RGB_SD._RI_VWgVvQPt9XC1RCl (1200x1600, 265K)

I mean they are both shit but at least TLH does a better job at catering to waifufags.

Guess im from spain then whoah

Attached: jesus mafia.jpg (275x183, 5K)

This isn't real.

Depends. Is Manuela Casagranda confirmed?

Yeah, but that was actually how we got Road Runner and Speedy cartoons in germany.
For the record: No, Road Runner actually did not talk in the german cartoon and neither did Wille. they sticked to the "original" cartoons in that regard.

But what they did was that the road runner and any Speedy cartoon were part of one show, with the first half dedicated to a speedy short, the other one to a road runner short.
also some clips of old episodes of Speedy slightly cut together as intertwining elements.

Are they from Michoacan?

I thought he was from Texas?

Attached: AF4EB06E-6DDF-41C1-8987-03958024C264.jpg (499x388, 70K)

You can't expect chicanos to actually know anything about mexico and the different states and regional differences in culture. They're mexican and that's good enough.

>Mexico
>Culture

So it's just Mexican Loud House?

Just let's see how it will going...