Miraculous Ladybug

It would be a good way to introduce/expand on the show's fantastical elements, since apparently Marinette isn't curious about her pocket god.

Attached: imnotgettingpaidenoughforthisshit.jpg (400x236, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0JNO0TBbpSc
miraculousladybug.to/
youtube.com/watch?v=IcjFBDY4rWM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Felix_the_Cat
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Marinette isn't curious about her pocket god
Seems pretty self explanatory to me.

>Audrey and Nathalie argue
>Don't sudden-kiss

Oh well.

No idea if this user is here but thank you for posting that image, this artist has great miraculous art.

Attached: findobc63.png (1696x1280, 1.55M)

Nathalie's mouth, like that of any loyal concubine, is only for her masters/complicated poisoning gambits.

Attached: King Monkey transformation.webm (1280x720, 2.72M)

Attached: Lady Noir transformation.webm (1280x720, 2.94M)

Attached: Mayura transformation.webm (1280x720, 2.73M)

Attached: Mister Bug transformation.webm (1280x720, 2.91M)

>Gabriel: larvae
>Adrien: camembert
>Nathalie: glasses

>Chat has Night Vision
>only mentioned once
I get that it's not super powerful of a power, but come on!

>Ladybug in Reflekta's costume at 0:07

Approve.

I want to do lewd things to this Marinette

Mentioned in the pilot episode, which is chock-full of inconsistencies with the rest of the series.

In other news, the villain of Kamen Rider Vulcan is looking proper menacing.

Attached: The Mysterious Zero-One.jpg (1366x2949, 1.67M)

I think Nathalie has the best transformation. She's like an evil Sailor Moon.

Reflektafication is basically this show's unique "thing" (fetish fuel).

I don't think it was Origins. I could of sworn it was at the TV studio.

The pilot was Stormy Weather.

That would make a good King Bee outfit.

Stormy was the first episode aired, but it technically wasn't the first episode.

It was the episode they sold to networks to get picked up as a series, after which more episodes were made.

Is Stormy Weather the most misused Akuma? She feels like she should be a bigger threat than she is. She's got weather powers!

I mean, in stormy weather 2 she caused a global catastrophe that nearly knocked the earth out of orbit. That's the most dangerous Akuma we've had to date.

And instead of getting to see a tremendous battle with the very forces of nature, we get a shitty clipshow.

Correct. Did the show use up its budget early?

Yeah, that was pretty fuckin disappointing. They should have had the kawami swap here and saved the clip show for Reflectadoll. I guess they wanted to do it with her because she was the akuma in the pilot episode

The only reason Stormy even got to do anything in the first episode was because ZAG was splurging with everything they had to sell the pilot.

Hopefully one day Stormy Weather will live up to her potential.

>that pose
Is it just me or do they pose more straddlingly in this season?

Will there be a Very Special Episode about the Notre Dame in season 4?

Will there be a Very Special Episode about 9/11 in any American cartoon?

Yes, there were many not long after it happened. Arthur was one, and a lot of live action sitcoms did too.

So does she throw her glasses every time? What a waste!

Well, I assume she just picks them up later, but they absolutely went into the sewer water this time.

Hawk Moth beat them up personally two times now. If he would help the akumatized villian, he would already have won

80% of the episode was recap shit from previous episodes.

Yes, user. That's what he meant when he called it a clipshow.

Attached: 185744385.png (820x605, 710K)

I'm calling it. Sentibug will return (ressurected and enhanced by the heroes' magic so she can't be wished away), so the real Ladybug can be Akumatized without disrupting the story. Sentibug will help Cat Noir stop Princess Justice (Akumatized Ladybug).

Then later on, they'll do the same thing when Cat Noir gets Akumatized. SentiNoir will rise to help stop him.

Gabriel pays her well enough that she can afford to buy new glasses every time she transforms.

Most of the time she probably just tosses them on a mattress.

Also I have a hunch Nathalie is going to get stuck as Mayura, unable to change back. It'll be horrible, but there's a risk it'll happen.

What makes you say that? If any fate is going to befall her, then it will probably be the same as Emilie's

Just a bad feeling. Classic ironic punishment. Nathalie is permanently powerful, but trapped in a non-human form.

>Then later on, they'll do the same thing when Cat Noir gets Akumatized. SentiNoir will rise to help stop him.
Ah, yes, just like the other times Chat Noir was absent and/or mind controlled.
Have you considered that she might just throw the glasses into Miraculous-Space where the rest of her civilian clothes go when she transforms?
This is compelling but I doubt the predicament would last longer than a single episode at most. I have high hopes for the episode being aired on the 16th, "Feast".

Attached: feelsparrow.png (594x646, 467K)

It'll be the same as Emilie's if she ever takes it off. Her body will be too dependent on the Miraculous just to function, like a drug.

It might be a touching "sympathy for the devil" type episode, since Nathalie is forced to turn to her enemies (who have no desire for Nathalie to remain Mayura since she is at her most powerful. But being in that form is devastating Nathalie).

>ironic
Not quite what that word means, user. It would only be ironic if she was specifically seeking out power to somehow enhance her humanity (like say if she was a sentimonster and wanted to become real), and ended up getting trapped in a monsterious form as a direct result of that.

Otherwise, what you're saying doesn't really make sense. Tragic is more fitting.

Attached: Aspik transformation.webm (1280x720, 2.79M)

Attached: Viperion transformation.webm (1280x720, 2.95M)

Bisexual one-true Threesome component probably. I mean, she is a French woman.

youtube.com/watch?v=0JNO0TBbpSc

It could be the basis for a good episode, if I trusted Astruc not to screw it up.

Attached: Wax Ladybug.webm (1280x720, 2.01M)

That's not really how it was described in 'ladybug' though.
>I warned you. Using a broken miraculous ends up breaking its wearer. The wounds on the miraculous are becoming your wounds.

How many fucking times is he going to fall for this shit?

Attached: totalidiot.png (600x420, 109K)

Gabriel and Emelie wanted to spice things up. Nathalie got invited to bed. Things got NC-17 every night for years.

Attached: tumblr_pnqums8DQb1whqznyo1_1280.png (1280x1708, 930K)

At some point, Chat Noir is going to be conditioned to grab for his ring anytime Ladybug leans in for a kiss.

Cat Noir is like a customer for Big Bill Hells. He falls for every bad deal.

It really is hilarious how this show, very under-the-radar, implies Gabriel was in a past relationship with two women at the same time.

Imagine if he was wrong here.

Not to mention that there are implications about him and Audrey being a thing in the past, and he's got a close relationship with Mrs. Tsurugi. It's obvious where Adrien gets his 'chick magnet' genes from.

>Emelie
>Nathalie
>Audrey
>Ms Tsurugi

Gabriel's a secret Casanova. That's four MILFs right there. And there's no way Gabriel wouldn't tell Nathalie since absolute trust, so that means open relationship.

>Chloe is Audrey's daughter
>Kagami is Ms Tsurugi's daughter
>Marinette is vaguely asian looking with blue eyes and dark hair like Natalie
>Lila has green eyes like Emilie
Does this mean that Lila is destined to win the Adrien bowl while the others are just relegated to side hoes? Deepest lore.

Huh, I never noticed how much Adrien's tastes really did line up with Gabriel's. Like father, like son.

If he's like his dad, he'll end up with a small harem.

No, it means Natalie wins the Gabebowl.

Okay, this needs to be a comic now. It would be hilarious.

Canalizing inner Kamen Rider.

>Adrien, with Chloé, Kagami, Lila, and Marinette hanging off of him: "Father, what should I do?!"
>"I thought I raised you better than this, son."
>cut to Gabe with Audry, Tsurugi, Emile, and Natalie hanging off of him: "Incest results in a higher chance of children with birth defects, so only impregnate Lila and that other one."
>"Thanks Fath-Dad." Adrien picks everyone up and carries them to his room.

"Miraculous Ladybug: A Tale Of Two Harems".

>Chat has fallen for this like 3 times

Attached: 1483749595070.jpg (458x990, 90K)

Not to mention being mind-controlled or corrupted how many times?

If Marinette is akumatized, the logical would be Adrien go Mr. Bug again and call a temp hero to help.

Until his brain somewhat becomes functional.

Would an akumatized Marinette tell Hawkmoth that she is Ladybug?

If she wanted to. Besides Scarlett mode, Akumas have some form of independence.

True. And most likely, Gabriel wouldn't think to ask because he wouldn't think he was that lucky.

Show Animated in Plotagon™

Now, that's tricky. She was ready to give up of her earrings when the akuma made contact. But, since how loyal an akuma can be depends of his/her target, I'd assume Marinette would a little harder to get a confession.
> Adrien uses his (correct) head for once and "confesses" to Marinette. That makes her so wet and happy that she is deakumatized by pure happiness.

Luka fits the snake miraculous perfectly, its kind of hilarious how flat aspiks transformation is in comparison

She literally had no choice. Scarlet Moth outright controls EVERYTHING about your body when his red butterflies hit you. When he says "Bring me the Miraculous", she obeys without fail.

Only Nathalie keeling over at the last second saved her.

Thats some nice GB.

Attached: Miraculous-Ladybug-Chat-Noir-красивые-картинки-Rule-63-4096503.jpg (811x1387, 406K)

Its almost like they made it on purpose or something.

I want Princess Justice to appear already. This is the second time Akumatized Marinette has been teased (the first being Zombizou, and she wasn't even mind-controlled there).

Someone is gunning for Chloe's "best transformation scene" title.

Third, if you count that Cameleon was originally for Marinette. Also, you think Lila will ever be let into to Gabe and Nat's plan?

Same to you, user!

Attached: findoparallelogram.png (2560x1181, 2.99M)

I don't think they'll ever trust her that much. She's a pathological liar and they can't be that stupid to trust her fully.

Literal cumbrain

They're antisocial people; if they don't have to, they won't. They certainly haven't needed to so far.
Also, telling her about Emilie would mean Lila could ruin the whole plan if she ever goes rogue.

You gotta admit Adrien has one weak will. He's been used as a puppet for so many villains now. Zombizou controlled him, Puppetteer controlled him, Reflekta would have if she had mind-control powers too, etc.

weak will =/= magic
They're not Hawkmoth, they can just brainwash people.

They may not trust her, but they're still going to regret letting Lila get involved. She's no doubt waiting for her moment to turn the tables.

Yeah, they're explicitly using her BECAUSE she lacks morals like them.

Where are you watching the new episodes?
Fuck I can't find them

She lacks morals, but she has no loyalty to anything but herself. She is not one of them. Gabriel would never throw Nathalie under the bus, we've seen it quite a few times.

miraculousladybug.to/
Every episode, for free.

Their only experience of kids is Adrien, who is perfectly rational and self-effacing even when he's angry. I think they're underestimating just how badly Lila will be willing to fuck shit up the instant they disagree with her.

Yes, I was agreeing with you.

I'm really hoping Lila finally slips up and reveals more than she means to Gabriel and Nathalie, resulting in an Enemy Civil War.

Likely she'll try to get Nathalie out of the picture and HM won't be impressed.

If Hawk Moth and Mayura got their hands on a different miraculous, like the Bee comb, would they lend it Lila for Akuma back up? Like an evil version of Alya and pals.

Fuck no! They're not THAT stupid. They've seen how power-hungry she is.

That's the most likely schism point: Lila will try to knife Nathalie. Gabriel will be furious beyond reason. Lila will be her usual self and declare war on Gabriel.

Lila can't tolerate being under Nathalie forever, or Gabriel for that matter.

Most miraculouses are meant to be used by physical fighters, which Lila isn't. Even with the superhuman agility they grant, her personality tends to talking and sneaking. All her skillpoints are in Charisma.
Of course, HM -is- desperate...

Yeah, so they only loan it, and Mayura takes it back at the first sign of trouble. I think offering her a chance to destroy Ladybug would keep her on a somewhat short leash.

If they need to loan her powers, Gabriel will just akumatize her again. That way, he can take her power away at the slightest sign of defiance.

Yep. She wants all the power, and won't be satisfied with anything less.
Even if HM was perfectly obedient to her forever, the thought that he -could- withhold something will gnaw at Lila.

>he can take her power away at the slightest sign of defiance.
Can he? Volpina willingly gave it up, but besides that, he's never taken powers back before.

Mayura is not strong enough to keep her in check. Not reliably, anyway.
(Although I am sure she would eagerly die trying. There's something not right about that woman...)

He was also able to telepathically hurt Evillustrator when the latter stepped out of line. That would help.

If Lila temporarily forces them back in battle, neither of them will forgive....or forget.

>willingly
You misremebered. Hawk Moth outright took them from her once her role as Volpina was done so he could make a new butterfly for Nathalie.

Yeah, but she wasn't dazed and confused like most after. She was perfectly fine, smiling even, suggesting she was aware of what she did. She was content with helping hurt Ladybug, and let HawkDaddy take the powers back when he asked.

>HawkDaddy

Only Nathalie calls him that, lol.

I mean obviously, but it's still a neat detail to include.

>Hero name
Sonar

>Weapon:
Looks like a gymnasts ribbon. could cut you.

>Powers
Echo-location
Flying (costume)
Fatigue
Invisible bonds

>Transformation phrase
Fangg, raise my wings!

>Costume and kwami (optional)
costume: black and grey outfit, a bit of a fur cowl, nubby little bat tail, bat wings attached to the wrists. Feet have teeny claws on the toes of her boots and a paw design on the bottom. Sleeves detach from bodysuit, go from mid-arm to hands,

Kwami is a small vampire-bat looking dude. Very fun and chill, dark sense of humor.

>the villains work together and respect each other's boundaries more than the heroes do
I almost want -them- to win now. At least their stupidity is conducted with a modicum of maturity.

Marc, is that you?

>nobody's checked these trips
What's wrong? Does nobody like fapping to monkeys?

Attached: 67308861_824515994612399_1453800609508048592_n.jpg (1080x608, 57K)

What will the space upgrades look like? Will they have helmets, or just breath in space? Are they going to lump Space mode and Flight mode into one still?

That music video thing they just put out is incredibly cringy and its funny seeing people trying to divine it's secrets for spoilers.

that won't happen until he finally gets laid and stops being sexually frustrated all the time.

says the user on an Indonesian basket weaving forum.

She wins not a bowl but a crown. Crown of a cuckqueen.

Another pajama photo.

Attached: alya instagram.png (750x744, 655K)

Does this photo look cute and funny to anyone else?

It's not that, it's just that King Monkey is really dumb, even for someone on this show, dumber than Launchpad McQuack

You gotta be kidding me

Attached: Screenshot (5).png (1239x781, 135K)

LOONatic, I am Hawkmoth

Roi Singe

All of these, plus Luka's, are good transformations. Which is nice because Alix, Snake Adrien, and Kagami had really boring transformations.

Has this been the worst season yet?

Best, I'd say.

Kagami's fit her personality and snake adrien's is more of a throwaway transformation anyways.

Disagree on alix's though.

I'd like it more if they started to make new Akumas again instead of re-using old ones.

Adrien seems to own being Refleka now. He's been her three times.

It has higher highs but it also has lower lows.

>inconsistencies
Such as?

What if Emelie turned out to be even more evil than Gabriel?

It's most likely true. It seems like she was the main reason Adrien was caged in the mansion. Adrien thinks pretty high about her, but he does about everyone and she is his mother. Gabriel also talks about their goal with Emilie. So the Idea to collect Miraculouses for world domination or something like that was their joint idea.

And it's possible Emelie created Nathalie as a sentimonster servant for herself and Gabriel.

It's possible, but personally I would not like the Agreste situation to be made less grey.
(On an unrelated note, I am certain she is the one who started Gabriel's onterest in magic.)
If the writers just go, "oh, HM and Mayura are wrong to want her resurrected and their feelings are baseless", it would be taking the easy way out of what has so far had the nuance of a complex situation ~~and perfectly good polyamory headcanons~~.
The series is idealistic, but it's always had the themes of 1) heroism comes at a -cost- and 2) what's good for the group isn't always good for the individual. The heroes will defeat HM- and they should!- but it won't be a bloodless victory. None of their previous ones have been.

>~~
OK, Yea Forums does not allow strikethroughs anymore. Did not know that.

If you have two active Miraculouses, what would you need a servant for? Especially if you get closer to death the more magic you use.

It's somewhat more hillarious that a female Chat fails into woo male LB. It's like Spidey being immune to Felicia's milkers.

adrien confirmed slut, pass it on

Attached: EETt1p8U0AAGVpfbreamart.jpg (675x1200, 134K)

A problem with this show is that the main characters are not proactive. Hell, even in Gravity Falls Dipper eventually got off his ass and started looking for the Author in Season 2. But here? Nothing. There is only one bloody thing the main duo has to accomplish (find Hawkmoth) and they do nothing about it. His defeat is going to be a random stroke of luck, mark my words.

ladybug not any better

Attached: EETt1p9UcAAL36Kbreamart.jpg (675x1200, 188K)

>luck
That actually sounds kinda fitting.

People complain about HM not directly aiding akuma despite being able to defeat main heroes on his own. He doesn't do because he very careful reinsurer. It makes him invulnerable to any trying to find him at the cost of combat effectiveness.

Aight, -you- make child soldiers fight for their lives daily, see how active they are afterwards.

Which was the third?

Luck has stopped being ladybug's trope since marinette was introduced. Now it's all about creation or crap like that. Which is ludicrous, considering that their outfits are themed on animals that brings traditionally good and bad luck
[Spoiler]I miss Bridgette[/spoiler]

>"spoiler"
I hope you can at least find some semblance of solace in knowing that we'll at least be seeing Félix in two months.

Her power is literally called Lucky Charm.

>no scene yet where LB uses the voodoo dolls she reclaimed from a toddler to illustrate battle strategies
The team upgrade can't come soon enough.

Attached: dracsplottingrods.png (394x295, 204K)

How would luck and bad luck work as a superpower?
In concept art Felix uses his power to let an apple fall on Marinette/Bridgette's head.
So I guess the powers of bad luck can cause misfortune to others?
How would good luck work?

Attached: Félix_ignoring_Marinette.jpg (1200x610, 416K)

He's a teenager and his crush uses a skin-tight suit. He'll ALWAYS fall at the slightest opportunity of touching her, regardless of how obvious of a trap it might be

It has been the one that has pushed the story and lore the most so that's kinda good, but has been the least creative in terms of villain plots IMO

>Felix
Who?

There are many possibilities, but I like the Danganronpa take: bad luck that prevents something worse from happening in the future.
There is literally a scene where someone's plot to kill Jesus is foiled by a shonky doorknob.

We know that Miraculous users can swap kwami (but,then again,pretty much anyone can use a miraculous), we know that Miraculous users can temporarily alter themselves with new abilities through a secret potion, and we know that Miraculous users can be akumitized.

But, is it possible for a Miraculous user to use two kwami at the same time? Don't know, but if it were possible, the first time no doubt will be done by Marinette.

It will be done in the season finale.
> Don't know, but if it were possible, the first time no doubt will be done by Marinette.
Do you have a problem with it?

leak says Snake Noir and Dragon Bug

Oh boy, that's fandom fuel premium

The guy in that picture. Proto-Adrien.

>Proto-Adrien
Oh, is that the early draft version of Adrien?

More like a completely diffetent character.
During development they decided that Felix was too much of an asshole so they redesigned him to be friendlier and became Adrien.

Well look at that

>Chloe was originally Marinette's friend
>Felix was originally going to be a bitch
>Chloe ended up being a bitch
>Adrien ended up being Marinette's friend
Did they just swap their personalities?

Such an asshole that when he eventually gets his episode he'll cause the akumatizations of three characters, apparently.

Attached: toofrench.png (600x670, 499K)

I think it was a puppeteer situation. Felix is Akumatized, and can mind control/seduce women, making then Akumas again.

As hot as that would be, the synopsis implies that Félix, through his natural charm (or lack thereof) alone, manages to be directly responsible for the akumatizations.

Attached: felixwikipediasynopsis.png (1067x315, 38K)

oh my god thats priceless.

So, another Scarlet Moth? They're really devaluing it.

Since I don't work for Zag I can't say anything for certain, but I'm figuring it's going to be more like Oblivio and Loveater and the three girls are going to get their powers from a single Akuma. Or maybe not, I have no idea.
Also, it should be noted that "Félix" is supposed to take place immediately before "Ladybug."

>How would luck and bad luck work as a superpower?
Read a book long ago about something like this. Guy with bad luck power influences everyone around with bad luck, making him the luckiest one around (eg he walks down the street, others trip and fall, or drop things they're holding. He plays poker, goes on a winning streak etc). Meanwhile the girl with good luck power has a shitty life by getting captured by some warlord and basically acts like his army's lucky charm (all their battles go well, good weather etc). This isn't exactly superpowers but I just thought it was interesting.

People trying to find spoilers in the music video is funny since they don't seem to understand what they're actually implying

>Song for the movie
>A movie that comes out after the final season
>A song about adrien having feelings for someone other then ladybug and feel like he's cheating

Congrats, you've implied the show ends with no identity reveal or romance between marinette and adrien.

Strange. Does it mean Félix isn't akumatized at all? The three girls basically becomes his personal akumatized "Charlie's Angels" and he just enjoys it?

Chloe as the protagonist's rich BFF would sound weird as fuck now.

I was thinking it would be more like the Oni-Chan episode still can't believe that's an actual episode name but with three angry chicks instead of one, but what you said would be much more interesting.

Wait, a new music video? Where?

youtube.com/watch?v=IcjFBDY4rWM

Oh cool.

Stormy mentions it's the first day of Summer, but the show didn't start until the Fall, obviously caused because Origins came much later.

>R63 Marinette/Ladybug is a blandless faggot MC
>R63 Adrien is a class A+ Waifu
Uh, really makes you think

Attached: 3E069EA9-56A3-4DE3-B35E-30FB2673AB8B.jpg (680x836, 133K)

Origins started in the fall, and the school year ends with Stormy Weather. What's the inconsistency?

Maybe we should be should be shipping Adrien with his R63 counterpart instead!

Attached: Screenshot_20190913-151436.jpg (1377x421, 92K)

The inconsistency that Stormy continues to be referenced in the Fall, like in Evillustrator.

It's a rare continuity error in a show that prides itself on having almost no continuty.

>there is no fem noir/cat noir art :(
how right you are

Attached: adrien_x_chat_noir_by_maristoryart_db512id-pre.jpg (719x1112, 99K)

>peak snark
Good showing, user.

>Marinette's tsundere self is mindbroken by the reveal
>Adrien takes the opportunity to force himself on her
>gloating how he's always known they were soulmates
>and she can't run away now
>pawing at her breasts
>she whimpers incoherently, completely ignored

>Adrien = Best Boy
>Adrien * R63 = Best Girl
>Adrien + (Adrien * R63) = Best Ship
The math checks out, user.

Attached: findocat.png (920x664, 403K)

it's the one with the most fanservice so far, even if most of it goes nowhere.

Attached: best episode tbh.webm (1024x576, 2.49M)

Evillistrator is after Stormy Weather. There, all taken care of.

this must be corrected immediately

Attached: Screenshot_20190913-153840.jpg (1326x411, 162K)

Huh.
>know that your alter ego's girlfriend and your normal girlfriend are probably the same person
>but don't try to confirm it because you get off on roleplaying infidelity
Was the extra confirmation that they're going to grow up to be kinky sluts -really- necessary, Zag?

Meh, reminds me of an edgy fanfic. The kind that calls Adrien an incel.

I may not be very good at writing smut.

Keep at it, you'll get there.

Can't argue with that.

Attached: f845feec4b72c435cdd2cd840bc80350--marinette-ladybug-cartoon.jpg (236x920, 45K)

Damn it, we already have one inexplicably believed bitch character, we don't need another.

:)

Why is it that every time a Ladybug doppelganger lucky charms it's always a gun/giant sword?

theyre trying their best to give us the dark M-rated series we deserve

h-how is this even possible, she's more attractive than all leather-clad heroines put together

Attached: MEOW.jpg (547x1199, 77K)

Battle of wits with Lucky Charms wouldn't be the most fun watch.

It probably cost money to get that giant sword model in the show- Zagtoon wants to get their money's worth.
Also this, not everybody is such a meticulous planner as Marinette.
It's probably the little bell.

Attached: findoaa63.png (973x1280, 1.29M)

Great, now I need to play Persona 5 again.

Attached: annpanther.png (350x378, 90K)

Or Stormy was just being sarcastic when she said Summer was over, which is more likely.

>Asian dude is tall
what did they mean by this?

Attached: bruh.jpg (607x638, 62K)

Some of the tallest dudes on the planet have been asian. What kinda weird racism is this?

Are you guys watching it in English or in French with English subtitles? Are there a lot of differences between the two versions?

>not waiting for royal
>going after the girl who loves a cat

Attached: 3557090-p5rann.jpg (1280x718, 120K)

>american units

Makoto best girl

I am more bothered by the fact that those measurements are garbage by themselves.

well trips can't lie but i prefer her evil older sister

Attached: lUceyG7.png (851x475, 549K)

It's all in the family so it's all good.

By manipulating the circumstances.
For instance, Tenchi Muyo GXP.
The MC, Seina, has cosmically bad luck.
His bad luck has him getting forced into joining the Space Police.
When he gets to space, he is often attacked by pirates.
So they set him up to hunt down specifically pirates. One of whom he ends up marrying.

Watch it in whatever came first, the Frech version feels more energetic, and LB/CN banter feels more like flirtatious.

>But, is it possible for a Miraculous user to use two kwami at the same time?
That's precisely Hawk Moth's goal: supposedly using both the Black Cat Ring and Ladybug Earrings at the same time either lets you make a genie-type wish or is pretty much the Miraculous version of the Infinity Gauntlet.

Either way, it'll let him bring his wife back.

>filename
Accurate, even though it gave my soul blueballs.

There is just not enough R63 Chat Noir fanart around. Disappointing.

Attached: 3937a3cceae7b438d04df478f4405ee7.jpg (693x1018, 66K)

Are you aware of the comic book characters black cat or catwoman? Literally the same shit.

I recall an SF story where a professional gambler puts one over on The Devil.
Satan swears the guy'll never win another bet.
At first he's scared he's ruined.
Then he sells "insurance". He can guarantee anything.
You have a church picnic Sunday?
The gambler bets his partner $1 that the picnic will be rained out.
All the Powers of Hell ensure that the weather will be perfect that day.

Meh those are too much on the sexy side of the spectrum. Adrienne/Chat Noire would be more cute and dorky than anything.

Attached: 986E0740-D0F9-4A1C-9014-053B469FE43B.jpg (518x399, 122K)

One of the weak points is Plagg's french voice, is heinous.

What, according to Fu, will probably require someone's life. Possibly Nathalie .

Thats true, the idea of a blend between vixen type/girl next door type makes me diamonds.

Attached: CfJyypFW4AA4D8n.jpg (500x750, 43K)

Adrien is the cost. It will hurt Gabe more, and Adrien would probably be okay with being wished away of it brought his mom back.

>implying it's wouldn't be a total Pyrrhic victory with cost being Gabriel himself

Misterbug shows you can influence what your lucky charm is and the doppelgängers don’t have the faith to let lucky charm bring what they need like Marinette has

Gabriel would be okay with dying to bring her back.

Third was when he played as Reflekta in Gamer 2.0.

He would never be okay with it. All Adrien likely wants is closure to what happened to his mom, and then he would demand she be allowed to die and have a funeral instead of violating the balance of nature.

>gabriel dies
>we know he isn't hawk moth in the future
>emilie becomes the new hawk moth to bring gabriel back
like pottery

I always got the impression that this happened not because of what you said but more like whenever an akuma simulates a miraculous power it can simulate it to its "full potential". So antibug or the sentimonster could choose whatever they wanted, just like Copycat could summon as many Catclysm as he wished or Queen Wasp could summon venom as many times as she wanted and had extra powers.

I honestly like Felix more than Adrien. I feel like it would have been fun to watch him develop as a person and grow closer to people

Felix "le edgelord dickhead anime archetipe" was cringe. Adrien is way better even with his autism

It's already highly-implied to be Lila. Emilie will most likely remain a corpse forever.

Yeah, but why would Marinette have a crush on Felix?

Part of me says replicate what I think was Adrien's first interactions with Marinette.
He gave her an umbrella in the rain. It's after his first day as Chat, he heard Ladybug say something akin to "helping others" after stopping their first akuma, since then maybe it's just been echoing in his head.

Teenage Girls dig the cold exterior type. Dont ask me why.

Attached: 8A9B93A1-2C62-4144-A5A4-09E8B54F251B.jpg (962x1000, 227K)

Genderbend Chat is cute!

Attached: static-assets-upload6177122167886858209.jpg (540x559, 28K)

I think almost the entire English cast of Persona 5 is in Miraculous.

That sounds amazing, but I don't quite see how it's Sci-Fi.

Attached: 1490792414264.jpg (547x1199, 65K)

The new episodes are going to be aired this Monday and Tuesday at 5:30 EST. I hope everyone is as excited as I'm pretending to be right now.

Attached: tune in soon for new episodes of miraculous tales of ladybug and cuck noir.png (1065x597, 67K)

Those two are actually pretty amusing. Sunshine Boy and Cynic is a pretty good setup in my experience.

It is probably a cardinal law of the setting that everyone in that house has to be as stupid as possible at all times. I doubt Emilie will be an exception.

>several consecutive threads may be required
I don't recognize this fandom anymore.

>I don't recognize this fandom anymore.
It always trends on other site when there is a new episode. Yea Forums just had to wait four years to warm up to it.

Booty Bump.

Attached: bestbooty.jpg (1280x720, 100K)

So, the recent fan theory making the rounds is that Adrien is a Sentimonster? What does everyone here think? Yeah? Nay? Stupid?

stupid as hell

I’m always up for more Adrien suffering, but there are things that would need a lot of explaining, like why does he have childhood memories, etc.

Kim got dat Yao Ming syndrome

English. I like the performance Marinette and Gabriel's voice actors have done in other things and they alone sold me.

Which ever I can find, a lot of the french wordplay goes over my head.

Well this isn't Lila

Attached: marinocchio_by_theworstliar_dd801pn.jpg (950x599, 226K)

Have there been any reoccurring characters that haven't been akumitized yet??
The only one I can recall off hand is Mari's mother.

*Alya's mother
*The bald TV reporter
*Mirelle (Aurore's weather girl rival)
*The science teacher (but she's getting hers soon)

Rapunzel Bug is kino

Attached: punzel-bug.png (500x275, 172K)

>Still nothing on that ZAG show where Rapunzel is a superhero in spandex

You'd think we'd get something about that by now.

You'd think we'd get any news on any of the shows in their new cinematic universe.

I love it. Makes a lot of sense in-universe and adds a whole new layer to the Agreste psychosis.
You're assuming that the Agreste's only went to Tibet and obtained the Peacock and Butterfly miraculous relatively recently. It was never actually stated in canon when they came across this stuff, so for all we know it could have been decades ago during their honeymoon trip.

From there Mrs. Agreste makes a child for herself using the Peacock miraculous, altering him every now and again to mimic aging over the years. The strain of making something so complex eventually ends up breaking the Miraculous and putting Emilie into a coma.

Feast sounds like the more interesting of the two, but I am pretty interested in seeing the horse miraculous in action.

>Marinette
>Guiseppe the Photographer
>Mr. XY
>Mr. XY's Producer
>Prince Ali
>Prince Ali's Assistant
>Play Director
>Play Understudy
>Master Fu
>Emilie
>Mr. Kubdel
>Jagged's Pet
>Wax Museum Tour Guide

That producer guy who bosses Jagged Stone around too

What is this from?

>gabriel dies
>emilie dies
What happens to Adrien, like he can't stay alone

Gorilla adopts him. The only non-evil adult in his life.

Get adopted by Chloe's family maybe. They're rich enough to support another kid and already know him from young.

Adopted by Félix's parent(s). They have a blood obligation. Plus Adrian is a money fountain.

>Gabriel gets his Miraculous stolen by Lila, who takes over as Hawk Moth with no one else knowing
>Still seeking the Miraculous, he is forced to leave it all to Nathalie while he keeps being a dad
>Emilie remains in her coffin and is buried when her role as MacGuffin is done

Attached: Marinette creepy.webm (1280x720, 2.87M)

Viperion should be limited to only one second chance. It's like he's already mastered it.

>a blonde fairy in pink costume (can also be tiny & cute) who fights witches
They are just scared of its power

Attached: e0e394cf666f2e42b42d32de3d0c6955.jpg (480x480, 30K)

No, that's Pixie Girl, Rapunzel has big controllable hair, I think.

He is limited by one save point and five minutes. When mastered he probably could have multiple save points or rewrite save point unlimited times.

>ancient heroes
>still dressed in spandex
are they serious wtf

Attached: 7b5e90f52bfc92fd2fcb509c5a1dc239.jpg (736x920, 107K)

We know that Gabe won't be HM forever. I'm betting that in the final episode of the last season, after everything is out in the open and Gabe gives up. The butterfly miraculous will be missing and we see Lila walking away smiling.

>Jagged's Pet
Can animals be akumatized
If not, he became a dragon when Jagged himself got akumatized so he's out

Adriens transformation is quicker because he's ready to get down to businessss
Meanwhile Luka is trying his best to seem cool by showing off "sexy" snake moves

I just saw the newest episode and holy shit I never thought Hawk Moth would get that close to beating Ladybug. Also I have new found faith in Lila as a villain, I hope she gets the peacock miraculous, but I also hope it gets repaired somehow first.

Is this that gay French show?

All French shows are gay, you'll have to be more specific

This whole Zag shit is more homogeneous than Butch Hartman's works.

Now why would she go for the busted one when she knows the Butterfly is the overall better of the two?

Oh hey it's Aryan Alya

Some of them will probably never even happen, others like rapunzel aren't even shows anymore. It's now a "feature film"

And I just remembered that new zag show starting on cartoon network this month. I've seen no marketing for it.

Attached: feryon.png (827x391, 301K)

Also, this character may not be ancient.

Which one?

Shit. There are so many often appearing side characters that they could use as akumitizing fodder (most I completely forgot even existed), yet they choose to use the same ones over and over. Well, at least they will still akumitize the occasional one off character that's only there for one episode.
Guess it's just more efficient that way. I mean, why spend time creating and animating a new character and akuma that'll only be used for one, maybe two, episodes when you can just make episodes reusing the dozens of already existing resources you've already spent a lot of time on.

Man that scene gets my motor running. Imagine if he had been frozen by some magic instead of pretending. Think of all the nasty shit pervy bitch would do to him if she could sneak that "wax" Adrian back to her room.

R63 Chloe > R63 Alya > R63 Kagami >>>>>> R63 Marinette

Mayura is going to make a sentibug of Adrien's mom

>new cinematic universe
What? Is the movie still on?

>Kim
Korean dudes can get really tall and big, especially the ones that live outside of Korea.

Ghost teens, anthropomorphic Aanimals, and kids with Fairy GodParents is homogenous?

>especially the ones that live outside of Korea.
Because the ones inside Korea are malnourished. All of North Koreans are and most of South Koreans are.

When do new episodes come out?

Attached: 68860542_140386613863725_1915152984364072223_n.jpg (1080x755, 115K)

is that dobson

i prefer this pixie

Attached: 50-SMT050.jpg (600x450, 26K)

And you just reminded me that dobson watches ladybug and posts fanart regularly on tumblr. I post proof but that'd require me to visit and save his art.

no need i believe you

Not to mention that his comics are just retard feminist commentary about how sexist the fandom surrounding show is.

I didn't watch the episode, did Marinette give him the Miraculous? Cuz I was thinking that she would need to be retarded to not recognize Luka's hairstyle if she didn't

That does beg the question, how is Like expecting to hide his identity if he has a pretty distinctive hairstyle

*Luka

Plagg admits it himself: people are stupid.

TV-M spinoff when.

never ever

Apparently, Quantic Universe, or whatever.

>teens in spandex and are ghosts
>teens in spandex and are furries
>teens in spandex and have Fairy Godparents
Sounds like it.

I would laugh.

Lyrics are from the upcoming movie's song, art from credited, post from breamart on Instagram.

Eh, if she were -that- desperate to get a child, she would've used Nathalie as a surrogate.

Double Barren! Boom!

that moment when Zak Storm got basically no announcements and just shoved out there

>Yea Forums not liking a fanservice show
I don't recognize this website anymore.

she said, to the Antichrist

t. Plagg

they understand that Tumblr is their bitch now, they don't need advertising.

Zak Storm isn't part of the ZagCU, so they seem to be dumping it.

Are we sure Nathalie doesn't want death for its own sake?

All women have a death drive

All people do.

Quite.

I bet that Adrien got his sulkiness from Gabriel and his greed/interest in magic from Emilie.

>Ren: gets a killjoy black cat familiar who isolates him from his friends
>Adrien: gets a fun black cat familiar who helps him score with girls
life is unfair

selkie whose skin was stolen by Emilie?

Greed? I don't know if I could really call Adrien all that greedy. And while he is certainly interested in all of the magic that he has come across, I don't think he has really actively sought the supernatural out. I guess he did steal his father's book in "Volpina" but even that seemed to be motivated more by curiosity about what his dad was up to more than anything else.

Not conventionally greedy, no. More like...how he relies on it. Expects LB to be a certain way because she is part of it. Sees it as a purely positive, unserious thing, a thing important to -him-, not HM's potential victims.
He became Aspik for himself, not for the people of Paris. And if the "Bubbler" and "Volpina" episodes showed us anything, it is that bearers using their Miraculous for themselves is not a good thing.

I feel like if she was in a relationship with him at any point, she wouldn't refer to him as "sir".
(Unless it was THAT sort of relationship.)

Who has the best transformation sequence and why is it Queen Bee?

Portrays her personality well and it’s more than than just panning the camera down has her costume comes on

because for fucking once the character's hair did not clash with their superhero theme color

I really want to know what user meant by this.

Is there a new episode out?

Been catching up with Season 3.
On the episode where there is a Ladybug and Chat noir in the future.
Why does this show have hidden gems sometimes.
>There's another Hawkmoth in the future
>The miraculous users fight creatures other than Hawkmoths creations.
>There is an actual team.
>Future Ladybug and Chat noir still act the same way but that doesn't mean Marinette and Adrien aren't fucking.
>Pigeon man discovers his fetish for Rats

Attached: meems.jpg (321x322, 27K)

Too bad none of that stuff will actually happen on the show except maybe the team thing during finales

Attached: when my fave is in a bad comic.jpg (500x530, 89K)

Yeah definitely, the power is boring because all it does is allow mistakes

Has the best episodes but also the worst ones

Marinette's the most insufferable bitch in some of these episodes so far.

>Future Ladybug and Chat noir still act the same way but that doesn't mean Marinette and Adrien aren't fucking.

Imagine if they got married and the started cheating with each other as superheros, and then they break up so they do it like bunnies as heros and then have custody battles and marinette becomes kind of homeless because they signed a prenup and eventually they grow old and realize who each other were and realize a lifetime full of regrets and missed opportunities so the new hawkmoth akumatizes them and has them suicide each other.

I just want Félix to get akumatized but instead of choosing a villain name for himself he just keeps "Félix".

Body swap episode when?

Attached: 4bf446d447feaca4497f57f4824f7ab1.jpg (500x574, 130K)

...I don't think you know what that word means. What you're describing is laid back or irresponsible, not greedy. And even then I would say that his devil may care attitude in battle has more to do with overconfidence in his own abilities and in his teammates than anything else.

Whenever the situation starts looking dire he's quick to sober up.

Nah. Mr Bug's transformation has won my heart.

But it has an animation error in it.

Bad luck - on others
Good luck - on themselves
Easy peasy lemon squeezy

Well I'd rather have a pompous, snarky, arrogant asshole as a protagonist than a pathetic, submissive cuck like Adrien. But mabye that's why people like chloe so much.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Felix_the_Cat

Of course Adrien is a dumb cuck, how else would Marinette look heroic next to him? Dumb down + feminize the male = female shows.

Attached: tumblr_nxqqseGKgS1rc9vhco3_640.png (632x506, 178K)

That's pretty hot... I might make that into a comic.

seems like Alya suddenly understands the importance of keeping identities secret when it's HER secret.

Hard to find HD episodes...

I feel like HM would still keep going if that happened. He's never let common sense stop him before.

In this case, he actually hasn't.