What 2010s cartoon had the sharpest decline in quality?

What 2010s cartoon had the sharpest decline in quality?

Attached: cartoon shows in 2010s.jpg (1280x869, 303K)

Adventure Time, Then Star Vs, and trailed by SU.

Gravity Falls had no decline, it was shitty from the begining

Having watched SU from start to end on the marathon it didn't really decline as hard as people believe (or want it to). Haven't really watched the rest in full so I can't comment, but Gravity Falls felt consistent from beginning to end.

Wait, Regular Show and that other one count, right?

Also, Castlevania?

AT dropped the ball at S4-5 and never recover even if they have gems out there
SU changes his entire core past S2 , its like they decide to make a show for tubmlrinas and no for all the public. People will say its quality but the truth is just like stays mediocre and never tries to improve.
Star vs is a show that the first season had no potential until the last episodes , then S2 started strong has hell but then Marcy remebered this shit was a teen drama an d dropped the ball so hard that never recover and never topped the episodes in the second season.

The other shows are ok and OTGW is a show that will be a gem of this generation together with Scooby doo

Ninja Show has no place here. Never as big as any of these shows.

I would say Rick & Morty
First season was legitimately good. By the third season it was...what it is.
Star Vs. was never good and Adventure Time's decline was a lot more gradual. Gravity Falls never really got bad it just had a disappointing and abrupt ending.

They would've been working on S2 of SU well before Jailbreak aired so you're full of shit.

Regular show was consistently good

Scooby doo remained the most consistent IP but no one liked pic related.

Attached: scooby-doo.jpg (825x464, 237K)

I see you repressed that love triangle bullshit. Season 8 was the best.

Any show from this decade can be a viable choice. The OP pic is just a random assortment of shows

I only started watching when the season finale happend lmao. I swear everybody nutted over it though during 2016.

Not steven universe
nothing to decline from

Voltron is up there

All of them except scooby doo have the same crappy designs

Most everyone was crazy about season 1.

Wasn't sure if 2010 proper counted, specially since Regular Show was included. Most everyone said seasons 1 and 2 were good and that was it.

Are you nigger srs , in the connie phone episode you can see the show went to other direction and that stuff reflects in the entire barn arc.

What are you even babbling about. SU had gay shit and gender subversion from minute one with Steven having a pink magical shield and getting his weapon from being happy instead of aggressive. You are legit retarded.

Didn't help that the show looked like a long Family Guy cutaway sketch

Adventure Time turned to shit pretty quickly during season 4 although it was never more than decent in the first place
Gravity Falls had its best episode followed by its shittiest episodes so that strikes me as something of a sharp decline
Steven Universe showed potential in season 1 but never really realized it, it just stayed really mediocre and meh the whole way through save for the rare good episode that would show up every now and then
Star Vs was never good, it might have had 3 good episodes in the whole series, the rest was boring and shit
Over The Garden Wall pretty much kept the same quality throughout the mini series
I think Rick and Morty S1 and S2 were pretty good and funny, definitely a sharp decline in S3 though because it was just really unfunny and not very interesting
Mystery Incorporated stayed pretty consistent in quality
Never watched the last show in your image