The main protagonist(s) of the last 3 cartoons you watched now have to fight all of Danny Phantom’s villains...

The main protagonist(s) of the last 3 cartoons you watched now have to fight all of Danny Phantom’s villains. How well do they fare?

Attached: 342883F6-4665-487D-A0EE-177A6BAF83FC.jpg (1032x774, 215K)

>Green Lantern The Animated Series
>Steven Universe
>Bob’s Burgers
Looks like Hal’s gonna do most of the lifting

I'd like to play but I don't know fucking anything about Danny Phantom. They're like ghosts right? What can they do?

>Hiro Hamada
>Scrooge McDuck
>Miss Frizzle

The ghosts are getting busted

They can walk through walls, disappear and fly.

Flight, Physical strength durability and speed, intangibility, possession, and that’s just th standard subset, others have full on reality warping, high powered tech, psychic abilities, or are just plain powerful like Vlad, Ghost King or Dan Phantom.

The ghosts are op save for the fact that Danny conveniently has access to technology specifically designed to render them powerless. It's like Pokémon, he battles, weakens them, then captures them with his ghost sucking thermos. Most ghosts can't truly be defeated, just banished

>Homer Simpson
>Aang
>Sonic the Hedgehog (from Mania Adventures)
probably not great. would Energybending work on them as they are technically spirits?

Poor poor Desire...

Attached: rance.jpg (474x474, 32K)

Sounds plausible

>danny phantom
>my life as a teenage robot
>steven universe
Pretty well all things considered.

>Hank Hill
>Optimus Prime
>Batman Beyond
Terry and Prime carry the team with Hank kicking Freakshow's ass

if Sonic and Homer can distract them long enough for Avatar Aang to pull off some energybending, they might have a chance. Sonic is fast enough they'd have trouble targeting him, at least. Homer might have a use if one of them tries to possess/mind control him but his dumb brain makes it backfire somehow.
Still though, the sheer numbers says the villains will probably win this fight.

OP here. I was thinking more of them running a gauntlet, where they start off fighting the weakest ghost (Lunch Lady, Box Ghost) to the most ridiculously overpowered (Dan Phantom, Pariah Dark).

This a standard Homer or a Treehouse of Horror one? Because he ate all the donuts in the world.

Standard.

Venture Brothers
One Punch Man...
was stuck for a third, but remembered I showed my niece and nephew my dvd of classic Droopy cartoons while watching them at the folks house.

So Mecha-Shiva, Saitama and Droopy.

Attached: Movies2.png (1383x1037, 2.56M)

much more doable, but again it hinges on if Energybending works. If it does, they can mow through a good chunk of them, but I don't think Aang could keep up the Avatar state long enough to deal with them all

Would Saitama even be able to hurt ghosts? They can go intangible.

Fillmore, Recess, & the Aquabats. So all in all it'd be Ingrid, Fillmore, all of the Recess & Aquabats crew gained up together? That's some pretty good numbers sure most of them are kids. But they are some pretty damn smart kids. Haven't watched enough of the Aquabats to really know how'd they fair. But they all seems to have powers and experience with monster of the week elements. I think they have a shot at least with a good chunk of the weaker ghosts. Is it one on one per ghost or all ghosts at the same time? That changes how successful they are.

>Steven Universe
>Zim
>Aang

I think they'll be fine.

One on one.

>Space Ghost Coast to Coast
>ATHF
>Darkwing Duck

I think Space Ghost would kick all of their asses. He's pretty powerful and can turn invisible n shit. Aqua Teens would probably get killed but Frylock does have the ability to shoot lasers out of his eyes.
Darkwing would do pretty good as long as he has help from Launchpad or Morgana.

Well he’s durable

>possessed and killed
>possessed and killed
>possessed and killed
Ghosts are OP

>Samurai Jack
>Ben Tennyson (Omniverse)
>Steven Universe
Most of the villain cast are fucked since Ben is the savior of the universe, Jack fights is evil spirits on the daily and Gems might be a hard counter to Ghosts
Technus might be able to mess with the Omnitrix
Ember will have a music battle with Steven
Desiree will try to capitalize on Jack's wish to go home
Then they fight Ghost King, Fright Knight and Overgrowth
After that they fight the heavy hitters: Vlad, Dan Phantom and Box Ghost