This is what i saw from Twitter

Any thoughts on this.

Attached: EEJW7w_XkAsCQbt.jpg (680x612, 85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/DisneyTVANews/status/1171594594510954496
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Literally who?

>what are your thoughts on this e-celeb drama I won't provide any context to

>>user assumes like an asshole for not reading the image
Typical Based user

who?

Ya niggers are so fucking stupid and not realizing that OP is referring to that Chevistian dude who runs the channel

Who?

>>
your answer is here

That didn’t answer shit I still don’t know what happened

This!

>some literal who's Disney coverage channel is getting nuked

Oh no, now how will I ever find out what's going on with Disney? Big fucking whoop, only permavirgins genuinely care

Your only best answer to find it yourself. It's every man for itself.

These don't answer anything.

>Tumbrl

Who the fuck is that?

Ban twitter posters.

RETARD ALERT!

>This is what i saw from Twitter
That line should just be an autoban.

who?

Who is this?

Man this thread is a hellhole.

The guy is "Disney TV Animation News", a channel normies mistake as the actual animation studio "Disney TVA". This person posts clips of Disney Channel/XD/Junior shows and announces news about the shows on Twitter.

I don't know either why this thread exists, the picture is just saying his channel got terminated for uploading clips.

Attached: 1568066182164.jpg (640x620, 73K)

Oh fuck ya, y’all made a shitty post so now we get to roast

Also if you look upon the twitter post where he had posted that, not only that his other 2 channel was deleted, but he had also stated that he deleted all of the clips from each Disney shows that he had uploaded over 3 yrs straight

twitter.com/DisneyTVANews/status/1171594594510954496

>towerposting

Yeah, I thought you were an autist alright. Fuck off back to Twitter

So some dipshit is here asking for feedback on the ruined husk of his YouTube channel?

Report time. Fuck this cancerous drama queen.

Attached: 36686817_2280885455262517_4364076214600597504_n.jpg (720x663, 26K)

LITERALLY who?

despite of the fact this dusty bastard can say some bullshit like this is just sad, anons must be shaking their heads, based on the bullshit that you made as they had to deal with your shitty ignorant choice of words?

Btw, Clean that nasty ass grammar of yours, the last comment that you posted, I wanted to bleach my damn screen

lol, i see ya have a way with words.

Fuck off, no one cares about your shitty channel, no one is roasting anyone for not caring who you are or about your stuff but you. Even by Yea Forums standards you are a humiliating, narcissistic eunuch.

>>Even by Yea Forums standards
By what, because you’re a miserable old fag that can’t stand by the fact that the other user is telling the truth and sees why are you keep posting shit like you’re mr know-it-all

>other user

Lol sure. You're the only one defending this garbage level channel and thread, fucking take a hike and come back when you can form a proper sentence, spazmoid