If you were in jerry's place would you get a an alien dick or choose to keep your own...

If you were in jerry's place would you get a an alien dick or choose to keep your own? If yes what kind of dick would you want?

Attached: images.jpeg.jpg (738x415, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h2dJ-JUzhVs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Alien dick, duh. I kinda want one that works like a prehensile tail.

BAC

4-headed tentacle penis which can change from a smooth squishy banana texture to a hard cucumber texture. Oh and don't forget the stretch and expand super power which also allows me to create detailed ridges and bobs like a custom made rubber dildo.

Is this what you wanted OP? IS THIS WHAT YOU WANTED? Also no I wouldn't have sacrificed any of my body parts to save some retarded alien species that looks disgusting and probably is just as shit as our equivalent of India and China.

alien dick
like a normal human dick, but bigger and nice-looking

Tentacle dick that works like the tentacles in hentai.

Can they safely transplant the testicles out, then safely store them in a alien dick? If so, I'm gonna ask unironically for a horsecock. If no, then fuck no.

I'd have the biggest tentacled alien penis.

Attached: oneformeandoneformyhooker.gif (233x172, 2.44M)

As human looking as possible but bigger, but if there is a horse or dragon looking one, with a vibrate setting, maybe I'll go for that

I'd ask why a hyper advanced alien hospital can't just shit out a brainless clone.

is that... boogie?

yes.

Why did he refuse again? If the problem was choosing between having a dick or saving an important figures life I'd get it.

But the aliens even offered to give him a new and even better dick after the first surgery. There was no downside here.

Only retards would chose to keep their human dick, just imagine all the different dicks that you could chose from.
Shit, I guarantee you that there's an alien dick that can turn into other dicks.

Alien dick. I'm asexual, so why even give a shit about something I don't even really use

Based Trips

because he's vain and didn't like the fact his wife liked other dicks
so to spite her he refused until the last minute

turn your dick into a prehensile tail or a laser weapon

a clone might degrade, especially if it's shat out quickly

Didn't seem like there were any downsides to the alien dick.

If I were Jerry then Shrimpy Peebles must have the smallest heart in recorded history.

Is he supposed to be twerking or humping a pillow?

Humping. Context is during a stream he joked about getting a hooker and is showing what he plans to do with her.

Do I keep my balls?

i'd ask for a dick that has enough pissing range to put myself out of fire

Attached: 28989.png (750x650, 120K)

Depends, do they all look hyper mechanical like the only one we got to see?
If so then fuck space Gandhi, someone else can take up the mantle of galactic peace.
If I can get something that actually looks fleshy then yeah I'd probably upgrade.

Why not get an alien dick? The multiverse is a big place.

I'd keep my dick, no politician is worth losing your dick over.

A shapeshifting dick that can change into the length/size of my will. Also even if I don't like my penis, knowing rick he could probably recraft a perfect recreation of my penis using super science. Rick hates Jerry but he also doesn't give a shit and would probably do it to stop him from whining.

Reminder:
youtube.com/watch?v=h2dJ-JUzhVs

I'll take a nice looking horse cock with some little soft barbs all over

And I want my cum to taste like candy

Will I be able to have fully human children?

Will I be able to experience sexual pleasure and ejaculation?

Then yeah, take the upgrade.

depends. would getting a monster alien cock save his marriage or was it already too late?

Why didn't Jerry just get a vagina?

Seriously how fucking dumb was Jerry? This is some crazy space hospital, why did he think they couldn't attach the nerves to his new dick or whatever?

Why not just take the horse testicles too?

Please I'd do it for the story alone and see if I could get some improvements. I'd love a home defense option in my dick. Or something more offensive for a rainy day. Probably a tactical nuke that can drop and detonate on command.

If they won't do weaponized attachments I at least want a lifetime repair plan.

>don't use it
How do you pee then? Are you apissexual too?

or just clone the organ