ITT: Movies you dont plan to ever watch

ITT: Movies you dont plan to ever watch.

Attached: p10654478_v_v8_ad.jpg (960x1440, 351K)

It's better than Trolls desu.

The cartoon is good

I don't mean to be "that guy" but why do people hate this film?

The girl at least gets a decent shot of her feet.

Kinda boring and the lead is annoying

Betman: Mask of the Phantasm
Sick of Yea Forums shilling it to death

Attached: emojimovie.jpg (300x168, 18K)

It was actually alot better than i thought it would be. It just has like three endings.

I dunno honestly, maybe because it was Dreamworks not making something Shrek or KFP or HTTYD related.
This movie is good for a sunday afternoon with your family, not too bad, but neither too good, just acceptable.
and the part where Oh was about to fucking sacrifice himself for the planet was kino, especially with the song playing

Banzinga man and Rihana doing nothing interesting
lame characters
Lazy animation
DW not trying

Its just awful

Attached: FROZEN2.jpg (1280x720, 240K)

Attached: 220px-Big_bug_man_movie_poster.jpg (220x315, 34K)

She was legit cute desu

Attached: 0BECF5A8-BC88-44DA-AB23-43D815B42514.jpg (844x780, 84K)

>t. Shadman

It's amazing how much the TV tie in improved on the movie in every way

Get out.

Wreck it Ralph 2
I am just not interested and I think the first one was not that good anyway.

Attached: gfg.jpg (530x922, 67K)

It had the potential to be so good, because the book it's based on is amazing. But they ruined the heart and the adventure of the original and made the aliens talk like I Can Haz Cheezburger memes.

How was the heart and adventure ruined?

Attached: MV5BMTQ0MjkyNjg3Ml5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNTQ4NDAzMQ@@._V1_UY268_CR3,0,182,268_AL_-1.jpg (182x268, 17K)

Home was a decent movie. Go fuck yourselves.

Lots of reasons but the thing that bugs me the most is that the aliens transport every human on earth into the same small city and not only do the humans get along and not fight each other not a single person tries to fight the aliens.

Oh and busta lime joke fucking over and over

same happened with Wall-e. they put all mankind on a space ship.

Not really the same, there were multiple ships and nit all humanity got on the ships. Plus the humans went there on their own not shoved together without a warning by random idiotic aliens.

Does anyone have a good webm of the brain fucking scene?

i'd like Wall-e 2 where people who adapted to all that trash meet the spoiled blobs from space.

Attached: why the fuck would I want to watch a downgrade of a good show when you could just watch the original (1200x1681, 292K)

That would be interesting. You know there has to be some somehwere. The morlocks are gonna eat good.

The movie is good and so is the sequel

the friendliest alien invasion you could imagine, everyone gets a free home in Australia

Attached: happy humanstown.jpg (1920x1044, 259K)

It had another sequel and a TV series.

ZIMBABWE

Sneed

This looks like a fire hazard.

The Avengers and Infinity War are very good