Predict the next demographic panders

>90s were black kids, fat kids, and wheelchair bound
>Early 2000s were kids that were deaf and Asian Americans
>Late 2000s were Mexicans and people with single parents
>2010s are LGBT and biracial
>2020 will be

Attached: 1567984099818.png (633x468, 162K)

pedos

Furfags, diaperfags, and diaperfurfags.

faggot OPs

2020s will be whites, Christians, and gamers

What's worse?
A show Pandering to a demographic or lacking representation of said demographic?

First thing that comes to mind but probably feminists and commies.

2007 already happened

Islamists and trannies

>First thing that comes to mind but probably feminists and commies.
That's basically the same thing though

Asexuals and people living with their parents

Pandering is worse all day every day. If a demographic isn't represented in the show via omission, that is not a slight against that demographic. However, pandering has no soul, passion, or authenticity to. You can clearly tell it's done to check a box.

Is probably most plausable, and MAYBE furries.

Me

Amputees.

Dogfuckers

Furries, and all will be hell.

The first one, objectively

Honestly, it's actually hard to say. The informational circuit is becoming faster and faster each year. And so much more messy and complicated too.

If I had to guess I would actually say that American cartoons might become even more focused toward 20+ year old demographic overall.

Deffintly expect some transexual characters but not as many as you might think - that trend is already on it's way out. Maybe we'll see at least one cartoon where a trans person is the main character/focus of the show.

Beyond that, further into the 2020s I think we'll see a lot of existential and transhuman ideas explored in Animation

Well, provided the earth is not just a hot wet sludge with some chinese people sprinkled on top by the end of 2020's

Attached: a0922a72971e372e898ed39da516fb21.jpg (564x374, 53K)

>Deffintly expect some transexual characters but not as many as you might think - that trend is already on it's way out.
What makes you say that the trend is going away?

LUCKY FOR YOU

Attached: dog lover.jpg (310x326, 26K)

Pedos, hardcore trannies, 'transage' men... Shitty rich people trying to normalize their fucked fetishes now that Epstein is six feet under.

>and wheelchair bound
What.

Transhumanism? Maybe in a way we wouldn't notice as it's now common place, but the neckbeard understanding I doubt will ever take off. Also as unfortunate as it is to say it, transcows aren't going anywhere soon as they've still manipulated the LGBT platform while being courted by some doners. Very wealthy doners that used to rely on Epstein.

OP, you are projecting the current state of mind ("everything Is political and meant to send a partisan message!") on past creations. Noone of the shows you can think of pre-2010s had political messages and/or actual "demographic pandering" as you think it.

That is, unless you see basic-bitch morals as politically aligned, and/or you're some sort of nutter that thinks NY's Declaration of Children's Rights should do away with the "children should be educated to peace and respect among peoples" because it smells of gommunism.

I'm not saying there's a political agenda. I'm just saying there's a good chance that the old white men in charge of greenlighting shit will drop LGBTQ trend for another hotter trend instead of just writing something good or to their strengths. It's the reason why I included stuff in the 90s and early 2000s. If I wanted to I would've just left in the last part. Now what do you think will be the bandwagon of 2020, buddy

Attached: IMG_20190901_022008.jpg (960x600, 61K)

more likely 2025 or later

Lots of 90s cartoons had a character in a wheelchair so handicapped kids wouldn’t feel left out. Pretty heartwarming desu

Pre-pube children getting gender reassignment and hormones.

Elaborate.

no