Trending Twitter

Why can't a Marvel or DC comic do this?

Attached: manga.png (472x217, 11K)

Whatever, the current arc of One Piece sucks ass.

Still better than the current Spider-Man run

Spider-man and Batman arent as popular as One Piece

>no shitty East vs West threads
Why can't Yea Forums do this?

Because you retards are responding. Ignore the thread until it gets archived.

Wait they dont?

because marvel and dc comics are trying to pander to a none existing audience aka feminists and sjws while alienating or just straight up bashing their old fanbase aka white men
mangas also are not cucked like modern comics and still have tons of sexy art while modern comics go out of their way to make their women as unattractive as possible, going even so far as to cover up their old sexy costumes and shrinking their breast size.

Nobody really needs to anymore when you got adaptations.

Maybe if we had mods worth a damn who actually care about the quality of boards the situtation would've been different.

Mods actively endorse them, EvW threads on Yea Forums and even Yea Forums get moved to Yea Forums

>trending for you.

>Not only a East vs. West thread but a Twitter screecap thread too
What is even the point of this board anymore

/thread

>Trending in United States

Reddit but without usernames?

>Trending
>TWITTER
Get the fuck of my website

Attached: images (18).jpg (384x384, 15K)

I did always find it weird that there's tons of discussion about every single new Manga chapter on tons of sites and forums, whereas to discuss new comics all we really have is Yea Forums, reddit and CBR forums, and we don't get nearly as many people joining in on the discussion.

why are you so fragile. you come on Yea Forums to talk about all of Yea Forums subjects, if you want a sect just go on dischord or make your subreddit away from the "enemy" you hate so much

>hurr just eat literal shit up
Get cancer.

Based on my own experiences, it's easier to catch up with the manga I guess. When I was starting out, I was a bit confused about the runs and that kind of stuff. So for most people catching up with new comic issue can be overwhelming. And also retcon or new writers write characters occ. I'm shocked about Spiderman's OMD.

Viz publishes comics, so they push comics. Marvel is a lifestyle brand with 2% of it's revenue from comics. DC doesn't know what day it is.

That because One Peice is popular around the wor..
>Trending in the US

ok