New Stonetoss comic

Attached: i-just-wanna-grill-comic.png (1000x1000, 81K)

>Enough about politics
>NOW IT’S THE VEGANS’ TURN
Oy.

Is this supposed to be pro FDA?

You post that neo-nazi Red's comics every morning and every morning the thread is deleted or autosaged

Take the hint

>They gon take ur burgers

This is a real hot-button issue to the right.

Vegans wouldn't eat a bug burger because they're living creatures.

>implying there are issues more important than burgers

I wonder if there are any topics Stonetoss doesn't consider to be politics.

I would rather eat a burger made from people than bugs.

As much as I hat Stonetoss he gots sum good fappable characters I must say

Where's the punchline? I mean yeah I get the politics, NWO pushing a lower quality of life on the slave castes, etc. etc.
Is the joke supposed to be politics are inescapable or something?
Anyway isn't the main meat replacement usually s-o-y based anyway? Boca burgers, impossible burgers, whatever. As far as I understand bugs are intended to be eaten plain?

Too bad, only the elites get to eat people-burgers.
You get bugs.

>Anyway isn't the main meat replacement usually s-o-y based anyway?
Not anytime soon, considering the costly requirements of these basedbean plantations. Though that doesn't mean lab grown meat is anywhere close considering it's also expensive, but they're getting there.

Attached: qlsii6ag15s11.jpg (1080x1080, 390K)

A Steven Universe thread died for it, though.

>Be red white and blue blooded american grilling my God given beef
>Accidentally bought some fucked up liberal progressive bullshit non meat meat that wasnt harvested from a living animal and now my most sacred past time has been defiled
Is probably what his train of thought was

Blessed boomer pic, but still a reportable thread.

Boomers are unironically the generation that needs to die first.

Both of you are worthless.
burns fedora

Stonetoss has a better relationship with his parents than you do.

>As far as I understand bugs are intended to be eaten plain?
You can eat them a number of ways: stir fried, deep fried, roasted, ground into flour then backed, etc. Those things you mentioned are supposed to taste like meat but not be meat; bugs will always be meat but will have their own tastes, just be cheaper while still being rich in protein, b12 and shit. The main advantage is that you can grow them very fast, factory farming them isn't an ethical issue because they don't feel boredom or loneliness, and you can run the farms from city buildings so the product is always fresh and carries 0 food miles.

Mercury makes its way into the skin of little fishes~

You forgot the part where they think cow farts are going to destroy the planet.

I think it's making fun of the overlords pushing the idea to eat bugs.

What if--hear me out--what if he went to the store and didn't buy the bug burger that he hates and instead bought the beef burger that he likes?

Unironically the free market will fix it.

Attached: free market.jpg (1160x420, 107K)

Bugs are just about as resource intensive to farm as regular animals.
Impossible Burgers (plant) are damn good and taste like burgers. Haven't tried Beyond Beef yet. Both are very environmentally friendly to produce, and cost efficient compared to beef.

They sell at a premium now because production is limited (but being ramped up as we speak.)
They aren't diet tho, they have just about the same calories as beef, but less cholesterol of the bad sort.

The overlords or the fact that a lot of cultures have been eating bugs for a while and there's people looking for protein alternatives that are more efficient? Not that I'm okay with the idea but this is the same paranoia as ever.
Just how? The amount of acres required to farm bugs isn't remotely in the same ballpark as cows.

>a lot of cultures have been eating bugs for a while
a lot of cultures were cannibals. what's next asshole? liquefy the dead? fuck off

>Just how? The amount of acres required to farm bugs isn't remotely in the same ballpark as cows.
They are less space-intensive, but you are still feeding plants to meat. Its grossly inefficient.

They require vastly less plant matter for the same kilo of meat, they will literally eat anything compared to cows that have a much more picky diet and don't get sickly as easily. Not to mention a lot less water needed

You know who didn't eat bugs? the Hitler, do you want to be Hitler?

Yeah they are animals of course they are less efficient that just growing a potato. But unlike a cow that shits 90% of what they eat and drink, most of what an insect eats goes into making it bigger.

>unironically being a bugman

>doesn't even pay attention to what he buys

Also, there are edible insects that taste delicious when cooked right.

Stonetoss comes across to me as wanting to “please” Yea Forums users or whatever, and wants to be seen as that cool kid to impress the “”sekret klub”” with his shitty comics, because most of his material just seems to be ripped from memes straight from various boards, and sometimes the dialogue that’s written feels similar to how some people type here, but written like a bad parody.
Because god, there was that fucking bitcoin comic he did, where he was acting all high and mighty that he’d be rich enough to be protected from the end of the world or whatever, and the strawman would constantly say “ITS JUST A BUBBLE,” and this was during /biz/‘s bitcoin dilemma.
But then suddenly when bitcoin is deemed useless, he goes around and draws a comic calling people retards for buying bitcoins in the first place, pretending he never spent a cent on it.
This bug burger comic only popped up, because there was a thread on /ck/ about eating bugs, and it’s really embarrassing if it does turn out that stonetoss really is shilling his comic here.

Bitcoin is currently worth $11,000.
I think you're upset over nothing.

That's dumb as hell.
And yes all of this is true, too bad they're gross and we likely won't get used to this anytime soon, despite being a future option.

I’m not upset, just think that something about these constant threads are somewhat fishy.
Whether it’s some autist fishing for bait, or stonetoss himself, these posts are almost always low in quality.

Stonetoss threads are always of superior quality. That's why they have to be stopped before they reach 1000 posts.

That guy replying to you is likely the same retard who posts them, instead of giving him more (You)s, sage and report his bullshit. He knows well what he's doing.

Imagine getting that upset over a webcomic.

Attached: 1557581112963.jpg (189x183, 17K)

>too bad they're gross and we likely won't get used to this anytime soon, despite being a future option.
Well the problems is preparation, most people that push for bug food only show you the whole bug. Imagine someone trying to make you eat a raw chicken feathers and all or a shrimp without proper preparation of course you would find it gross too.

Attached: raw-pond-shrimp-500x500[1].jpg (500x500, 22K)

I love shrimp, even the big ones that are definitely much gross looking... And I agree, they never show you the cleaned version ready for consumption, and it's usually like roaches instead of wants and beetles. It's like they don't want people to cozy up to the idea.

I just wanna grill for Gods sake!

based
the people who push for you to eat bugs have no intention of eating bugs themselves

Right and I guess that's why instead of showing you an appealing version of it, they make it gross looking so no one actually feels attracted to the notion.
You're definitely not making your paranoid case here.

Whether it looks attractive or not never even crosses their mind, because they're not going to be the ones eating bugs.
That's what poor people get to eat.

That's a very stupid argument, specially considering those who "push" for insect diets aren't the elite but whatever man, you keep your delusions to yourself, I'm not gonna help you bump this thread anymore (I've been saging).