Gemchan

>Meanwhile in the Gemchan thread...

Attached: 1567716989252.png (1920x1080, 232K)

First for FUCK PINK

careful gems. i hear theres a pedophile lurking around here

Post white diamonds feet

Another one of these threads?
God, I am sick and tired of this, when gemchan gonna ban you losers to a new board /era3/?

Attached: 1547320341924.png (468x469, 94K)

Attached: 1568024005469.jpg (1200x1200, 532K)

I want to try human duplication. An era one Peridot told me that it is incredibly pleasurable, especially when you allow the human to dominate you.

Please stop mentioning coercive human mating rituals here, I'm trying very hard to not become a era 3 degenerate.

Attached: Blushing+pearl+can+include+smiling+or+laughing+pearl+it+_a55a814e5e731d7df01d51c39e4e2bfd.png (678x759, 111K)

>Trying
It's too late, shatter yourself

The peridot also explained that the larger, deeper-voiced humans release a pattern, not unlike an injector, into their partners.

These "offspring" leech nutrients from the "parent" like a growing gem from surrounding stone.

Interestingly, this is not fatal. Apparently the ingestion of organic matter as fuel allows humans to undergo this process many times throughout their lives, and can be done infinitely using basic chemical compositions and sunlight through a "food chain". They have never had to leave their home planet to increase in number.

You can't post that shit on a blue board, user.

Attached: 2196974eb49c988487d6bdd7f15782ab.jpg (474x394, 23K)

It's Era 3 you clod, who is going to stop me?
Remember, ((Stee-vehn)) told us to we are our own gems now.

Attached: 2017032705255326.jpg (750x563, 108K)

>Grow gems on a planet
>Get maybe ten thousand Amethysts, takes a few thousand years to core the planet out
>Humans have, in the few thousand years since the rebellion, grown from a few thousand to SEVERAL BILLION

If they get off of Earth, we're doomed.

I wonder... can human/gem hybrids produce more human/gem hybrids without needing to harvest a planet for resources?
Basically a self sustaining process to cre

Not really, Humans are reliant of many very specific factors, like having air, and that air containing right gasses, like oxygen. They also need a lot of biomass to sustain themselves and there aren't all that many planets around that have that, even less that can sustain conditions suitable to humans.

>Be me , a Ruby.
> Spend 25 thousand years in a hole, as ordered by my diamond.

>Apparently I'm free to go thanks to "Steven"
>Son of Pink Diamond

I can actually get what "son", and "Steven" means.

But what the hell is a "Pink" Diamond???

There are only 3 Diamonds!
And how can a "Pink" Diamond exist!??

There are only THREE primary colours!!!!!

White, " Orange" and Blue!

>She believes in

The Stevens have been promoting degeneracy for a decade, between rock-mixing, walking rainbow caterpillar orgies and ukulele playing.

Soon they'll cut half of your gem when you come out of a kindergarten and wear it as a necklace

Attached: ech19620042_2.jpg (702x387, 32K)

Also why are the new Rubies on the surface crimson red?
Shouldn't we all be really really really realy uhm, really light red?

They got off of their planet ONCE, and haven't left it again in decades.
I think we'll be just fine.
Plus they need a loooot of things in the environment to go right just to survive.
Earth's the only planet they CAN live on.

If Steven allows gems be whatever they wish to be, why aren't other humans doing the same for their kind?

Like identifying as some animal or spiritual creature. Furry or otherkin it was called. Some even wish to be known as certain fictional beings from books and animations.

Stay out of Little Homeworld.
For the love of the stars, stay out of Little Homeworld.
That place reeks of degeneracy.
Double digit fusions all over the place.
Humans and gems mating constantly.
It's horrible.
An Emerald offered me a place among her crew on her exploration ship and I haven't looked back since.
Fuck Little Homeworld.

Boy it'd be real degenerate if you posted more haha.

IMAGEBOARD WAR

Attached: 76a80255442a7c8daf201eb44e9c94ae.jpg (1024x1024, 126K)

Oooooooh you can see beneath her gravity connectors, right where we belong.

Attached: 1561384764141.jpg (722x722, 43K)

Attached: Spinel-&-Ruby-Mineral-Specimen-Carved-Crystal-Skulls-Sculpture-01.jpg (650x490, 36K)

>still no word on that one group of gems that tried to assassinate the ((Steven))

At this point I imagine they actually did get shattered.
If that's the case at least their goal was half completed.

IMAGEBOARD WAR

Attached: BatterWitch.jpg (403x336, 107K)

Humans, like most biological life, completely lack the ability to shapeshit.
So they often irreparably alter themselves with piercings, cuts, and stitching. Pitiable things. No wonder Rose Quartz took...pity, on them.

Nah at least some of us are still here, we are just somewhat hung up on the "how" part of the plan.

Fucking futurevision is such BS.

So does she support things like humans having intimacy with some of the wild life creatures or household critters that cannot defend themselves the same way humans can?

I doubt there would be a gem be interested in something as ridiculous as an octopus or canine.

Not to mention the permafusion singing gives their team a significant power boost.
It's fucking retarded.

>I doubt there would be a gem be interested in something as ridiculous as an octopus
N-n-no, of course not...

Attached: kawaii octopussy.webm (853x480, 1.92M)

You like it for its appearance and how it lives, right?

Not like you wish its tentacles to wrap around you or anything.....right?

Era 3, everybody.

Attached: 1568233318338.jpg (480x374, 27K)

>ywn be sent to a human infected planet with a squad of gems
>ywn be overrun, captured, and dragged screaming back to their hive
>ywn be bound in webb and forcibly impregnated with their parasitic spawn
>ywn watch helplessly as each of your squadmates gives birth, awaiting your own inevitable delivery
>ywn be implanted over and over, growing more submissive to their whims with each subsequent pregnancy
>ywn be cut down from your binds and used to lure other gems down to the planet
Human women don't know how good they have it.

I was going to my Blue Diamond to give her her daily praises but then I walked in on something I shouldn't have seen.
Let's just say I didn't realize she and Yellow Diamond were so close.
Open at your own risk, they'd probably actually shatter me if they found out I posted it.

Attached: green diamond.png (959x1920, 261K)

>orange
You mean Yellow?

She supported gems having intimacy with humans, so why wouldn't she?

She wanted the humans to be happy, so it wouldn't surprise me.