How long until based Herc debuts in the MCU?

How long until based Herc debuts in the MCU?

Attached: 8d446f3d37acdc257f1c7d46d42a1477.jpg (400x621, 86K)

BLESS MY SOUL

They'd fuck it up.

Attached: incredible_hercules__136 kid zeus.jpg (600x939, 156K)

Both of these look like FUN.

>Hopefully never.

The Norseman fears the eternal med BVLL

Disney fucked with Valkyrie
Imagine what they are going to do with Hercules

Attached: 1552931505323.png (641x525, 281K)

Well the explanation here is that's A valkyrie, not THE valkyrie. In this instance THE valkyrie lead the charge and died in battle whilst A valkyrie got sucked off by a portal

I wouldn't be surprised if they used some out of context panels as an excuse to make him gay.
Well, that and the numale hairdo he had going for a while.

Herc will be an alphabet person in the MCU

MCU Thor is basically Hercules OP.

Didn’t he sleep with Northstar?

They will misinterpret history to conclude that all Greeks were homosexual and therefore herc must also be

Never slept around enough.

It's not gay if he was a magical elf at the time.

Well he DOES sleep with men sometimes. And in that alternate universe he was exclusively gay with wolverine. If he was a slut making everyone uncomfortable and make them all question their sexuality, I'd be okay with that. As long as he does it like twice and then not anymore for the rest of the movie/episode it'll be perfectly fine

>As long as he does it like twice and then not anymore for the rest of the movie/episode it'll be perfectly fine
At the very LEAST he'd have to go for women as often on the same episode, though I think the only real occasion of even mentioning gayness was the Northstar joke. Doesn't sound enough to make it a defining feature.
Also, if alternate universes counted, there would be way, way more gayness and good characters turned evil etc.

I'd be fine with a Blackules if he was played by, say, Terry Crews. I'd definitely dislike if they try to shoehorn some no name.

Hes mentioned sleeping with men before. Cant remember the context. It was in that new gods comic where the new gods came to kill the old ones

HERC WAS ON A ROLL

He's already... G.W. Bridge I think?

Good casting, I gotta say

He will be pushing the girl aside and chatting up Thor.