What if she was gay?

what if she was gay?

Attached: vKbJ5WK.gif (450x246, 795K)

Then she'd be gay, and there is plenty of fanart of that so either go get some and post it here or go away.

Stop telling people what to do motherfucker.

she should've been gay for stacey

Attached: 71c7a8a582096d11a4bf2652f588e0df.jpg (800x532, 85K)

are you telling user what to do??? fucking idiot.

HYUCK

Gays didn't exist in the 90's

>Not posting the followup

Attached: miles-df-just-one-kiss.jpg (1280x719, 206K)

appreciated

Attached: o.png (198x268, 118K)

Man I'd go for the girl chewing gum. She looks like a qt

Gays weren't considered a plot point, or at all, unless you were writing a joke, until some time around 2014 when it suddenly became mandated to have at least one gay main character everywhere

what if you werent gay. You would probably enjoy things more

>gay main character
>main
nope

>Stacey
>not Lisa

Attached: D6ymNFuUIAA0juv.jpg:orig.jpg (1919x1032, 229K)

you can't know if you are gay at this age.

Not true, by that age I'd already molested my uncle twice.

During After Today? Honestly it'd be a hilarious misunderstanding of why Max never got her attention.
After Stand Out? It would make no sense why she was melting over his song and dance.

>Student Body President flipping her image on the bus
Stacey reminded all the strangers in the crowd she was throwing that dumb party precisely because she's about appearances.
If she fool around with anyone anywhere it'd be behind the bleachers, bathroom stalls, her house, the usual predatory places.

She's the queen of the predators. Max wasn't outside two minutes before she tried to jump him. Curiously Stacey managed to ward her off and didn't show up later with a black eye.

Hey, listen you little faggot we don't need to put up with your fucking attitude. Fuck you and fuck your bullshit.

There's no way he's capturing any of that from that angle.

Then I would be a furfag AND a lesbian fetishist.