ALL HAIL TO THE NEW KING

ALL HAIL TO THE NEW KING

Attached: society.jpg (660x371, 17K)

That’s not Steven Universe

Could Steven redeem Arthur?

Sure. Just do 2-3 songs

Women are whores. Whores for the society.

Based

y i k e s

The King of what? Mediocrity? Slightly above average reviews?

Attached: 78.jpg (731x167, 33K)

OH NO NO NO NO
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: ffh.png (912x309, 243K)

Down rated due to MUH INCELS/MUH DANGEROUS DIALOGUE
Up rated due to being safe as fuck and sqeaky clean in every possible way.

King of european accolades where critics aren't paid to spout memes about incels

more like
>down rated due to being a boring movie that has a sense of fake deepness to it that ultimately does nothing until the last 15 minutes of the movie

Attached: 1560539798712.gif (498x266, 2.9M)

I hope not user....I hope not.

>OMG YES I LOVE SLOW BURN DRAMA THRILLER KINO! YES!!! WHOA DUDE HE'S JUST LIKE ME!!!

Attached: whoajack.png (644x800, 15K)

I'm sorry, user. I've read the script and watched the leaked footage. The only interesting part is the last act, with everything leading up to that being very disappointing and unremarkable. The story is just boring, the dialogue is absolute trash, and it's essentially a boilerplate "thriller" if the leading character wore facepaint and laughed a bit.
I really do like DC, but they fucked up by letting this stray too far from the Joker and into some sort of OC donut steel of Todd Phillips. Phoenix does a really good performance in the clips I've seen, so that's the one thing I'm looking forward to.

I've seen the leaks too and this id easily the best superhero related movie ever, the late night show scene is something that could elevate this genre and I say this with honesty and without irony

>and I say this with honesty and without irony

Attached: 1384395184693.png (505x477, 270K)

>the best superhero related movie ever
But it's not a superhero related movie.
Imagine if you took the Wolf of Wall Street and called it "Luthor". Or if you took the Godfather and called it "Black Mask". Or if you took Saw and called it "Arcade".
It is a superhero movie in name only. Hell, it's barely that, considering this guy is "Arthur Fleck" and not "The Joker" until the last ten minutes of the movie.

>King of european accolades
Imagine European critics applauding a movie that depicts Americans as twitchy, neurotic losers who resort to gun violence to compensate for all the shit they are forced to eat.

Imagine.

Attached: 1486820422166.jpg (600x578, 49K)

Whats this movie even about.

It's about two hours long.

Uh, basically this dude goes crazy after being bullied by everybody and becomes a guy called the Joker.

a guy who got sexually abused and beaten by his mom's boyfriends develops a brain condition that makes him laugh uncontrollably. he then kills wall street guys and inspires a bunch of anarchists to go riot in the streets

>we want the mass shooter audience

That's a big cope

Society

>no audience score yet
>people who get paid to see movies and write reviews about them
>apparently won some super important, like, really super important, award in Europe
Hmm, doesn’t bode well for this remake to be honest.

Would that mean that the Conjuring Universe is actually the Deadman series and the Warrens are actually Constantine and Zatanna? They are both magical people who deal with the supernatural, that’s close enough to the comic version to be considered a superhero film, right?

I blame you, you just haven't shilled this movie hard enough at me yet. You have to keep trying.

I read the reviews. It's the generic:
>muh alt-right
>muh incels
>muh yikes
Mostly kikes.

you're a fucking moron

Attached: garis.png (588x257, 35K)

Based MCU Spidey will keep killing it with his third movi-HAHAHAHAHAHA

>MCU

Attached: 1400128994209.png (308x308, 128K)

It's one of the top reviews faggot

Attached: Capture.png (371x241, 19K)

>comparing some comic book movie to nazis

Do people seriously think this movie will cause some sort of violence?
If Aurora 2.0 was gonna happen, it would've happened during Endgame
Incels don't even read comics or watch Hollywood movies, they watch anime

*watches Joker once*

Attached: death sentence.jpg (1920x1079, 500K)

Nicholson was better.

GAMERS

RISE

OCEAN WATER

This is fucking weird considering the apparent "awards" it's been getting as of late. I wonder if this doesn't bode will with audiences that don't care about the merits that gave the movie those awards.

JOKER NO

It's a about a clown that has a bad day.

That is the saddest looking Joker I've ever seen. Is Phoenix okay? Does he need a hug?

JOKER YES!

>stein
Seriously though it sounds like he has something against geeks and capecomics