Wait did he really say that? Holy crap

Wait did he really say that? Holy crap.

Attached: 94EFDB6A-51DB-4B1D-B05C-C1F02B10AFA3.jpg (1090x643, 160K)

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/magazine/story/2015/07/the-toxic-world-view-of-ta-nehisi-coates-120512
nytimes.com/2015/07/10/books/review-in-between-the-world-and-me-ta-nehisi-coates-delivers-a-desperate-dispatch-to-his-son.html
google.com/search?q=black policeman&client=firefox-b-d&sxsrf=ACYBGNRh6Uk2vYBfCk8NRUUDml8DhTYIrQ:1568278549253&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwix7Nju9MrkAhUXfysKHbPVC_IQ_AUIEigB&biw=1920&bih=966
sys.4channel.org/co/imgboard.php?mode=report&no=109962575
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes he really said that in an interview. Made it sound very much like someone trying to say something that sounded deep in their heads but came off more like a cunt.

Who cares about 9/11 nowadays

It's true, Doom cried. But Doom was crying because he didn't think of it first.

Source or fuck off back to /pol/

He said it in his autobiographical book.

Literally who cares? The people who carried out the attack (Saudi Arabia and Israel) will never be held accountable for the attack, and Israel in particular likes to gloat about the attack (it even constructed a war trophy that mocks the victims by adding their names on it).

Who cares about 9/11 anymore anyway? It’s been almost two decades.

Somebody here has serious mental problems.

politico.com/magazine/story/2015/07/the-toxic-world-view-of-ta-nehisi-coates-120512
His monstrous passage about 9/11 is a good summation of where he’s coming from. He writes of the police and firefighters who died running into the burning buildings in a forlorn effort to save all the people whose bodies were about to be obliterated into dust,
>They were not human to me. Black, white, or whatever, they were menaces of nature; they were the fire, the comet, the storm, which could — with no justification — shatter my body.

You are an unequivocal retard if you actually believe a thing you posted, /pol/tard.

So it's some edgy FUK DA POH LEECE bullshit?

He's a savage beast.

Found the idiots.

Nah, he's just some faggy little edgelord running his mouth. The fact that he can exist comfortably in society shows that he doesn't honestly believe that shit.

Would this stupid page have been forgotten in the annals of time if it had been Kingpin and only Kingpin to be crying at ground zero?

>He said that in an interview

He said it in his book.

"Between the World and Me." The exact quote of how he felt about the police and firefighters who ran into the burning buildings: "They were not human to me. Black, white, or whatever, they were menaces of nature; they were the fire, the comet, the storm, which could — with no justification — shatter my body."

Because, y'know... firefighters are known for attacking black men for no reason. Firefighters.

He's a piece of shit.

Palestinia is a spook.

Attached: 1502495625021.jpg (1800x2700, 3.19M)

>Kingpin
>Not flying planes of crackheads into Saudi Arabia to fuck the royal family in response
I dunno man, it sounds a little out of character

Doom never once thought of the foolproof plan of sending a 767 flying into the Baxter Building to finally stop Richards once and for all.

It's him talking critically about his inner edgy FUK DA POL LEECE bullshit. It's out of context.

That would be MAX Kingpin maybe

Shut up, it's Beavis that was crying

it was the u.s. gubmint, sucka

nytimes.com/2015/07/10/books/review-in-between-the-world-and-me-ta-nehisi-coates-delivers-a-desperate-dispatch-to-his-son.html

"There is a Manichaean tone to some of the passages in this book, and at times, a hazardous tendency to generalize. After Sept. 11, he writes that he could “see no difference between the officer” who had gunned down his Howard University schoolmate Prince Jones a year earlier — firing 16 shots at the unarmed young man, who was on his way to visit his fiancée — and the police and firefighters who lost their own lives in the terrorist attacks: “They were not human to me. Black, white, or whatever, they were menaces of nature; they were the fire, the comet, the storm, which could — with no justification — shatter my body.”

This startling passage seems meant not to convey a contempt for the first responders on Sept. 11, but to underscore the depth of Mr. Coates’s emotion over the loss of his friend and his anger at police killings of unarmed black men — killings that represent to him larger historical forces at work in American society, in which black men and women were enslaved, their families and bodies broken, and in which terrible inequities continue to exist. Yet it could be easily taken out of context, and it distracts attention from Mr. Coates’s profoundly moving account of Prince Jones’s brief life, and the grief of his mother, a woman who had worked her way up from the “raw poverty of her youth” to become an eminent doctor, trying to provide her children with comfortable — and most of all, safe — lives, which, in Prince’s case, would be cavalierly taken away one night by a police officer later found guilty of negligence and excessive force."

If someone talks critically about sick sociopathic thoughts he has had that doesn't make those thoughts any less fucked up. He should never be hired by any large corporation.

>constructed a war trophy that mocks the victims by adding their names on it

Attached: 748611.jpg (1280x1601, 244K)

Nice evidence you got there.

It's just fucking comics. Much more important corporations are filled with much less honest sociopaths.
And even if they weren't, corporations as entities don't tend to behave with any sympathy as long as they can get away with it.

9/11 isn't any more of a sacred disaster than any other, outside of how it allowed Americans to turn a blind eye to their own atrocities towards completely unrelated countries in their grief. You may mourn 9/11 but you care not for the million more 9/11s you've caused since then.

Calm down

Based. He didnt give into the new media

desu it sounds more like he was trying to be poetic but phrased it horribly

Tell that to Coates.

Coates is a Master Tier race grifter. He has no formal education, and his argumentation is childish, but he's still somehow the foremost expert on black race relations today.

What would be the good way to call civilian victims of terrorism subhuman menaces?

TDKR's "innocent is a very strong word to use on these people" was p. tasteful by comparison

>no formal education
>argumentation
where did you earn your degree again, user?

Ta-Nehisi Coates also lacks a college degree. He went to Howard but dropped out.

Okay.

I hated niggers. Niggers robbed and killed several of my friends from high school.

Now hire me, Marvel. I was just being angry over a tragic loss.

Reminder that multiple universities hired confirmed and convicted members of Weather Underground who assisted the group in committing hundreds of domestic bombings, and have shielded those people from harm, despite undeniable proof that they were leading members of a terrorist organization.

Saudia arabia is the crown jewel of the arab nations. I personally think egypt and iran are cooler but what do I know about sibling rivalry, not much.

>it was the u.s. gubmint, sucka

So Israel

Iran is not an arab nation, user.

Plus they're shi'ite.

>Iran
>Arab

Attached: growl.png (212x206, 82K)

>they're shi'ite.
Not him
>what do I know about sibling rivalry, not much.

Attached: 1517886712146.jpg (719x1111, 206K)

>Iran
>Arab

Attached: 1558731391910.png (814x565, 668K)

Attached: 1564342971720.jpg (921x640, 100K)

Wait, Yea Forums likes blacklists now? For hating the police?

Some guy: “Kill black people and Jews”
Yea Forums libertarians: It’s free speech and there should be no consequences.

Black guy: “Kill the police”
Yea Forums libertarians: REEEEE BLACKLIST HIM STOP THREATENING MY PRECIOUS AUTHORITY BLUE LIVES MATTER

>Yea Forums libertarians
I can't be bothered to find OglafFountainOfDoubt.jpg.

Who could have guessed that conservatives would suddenly start believing that free speech must have consequences?
They have never dropped all of their beliefs to own the libs before.

Police are human. Blacks and Jews aren't.

>now you do what they told ya.

>Yea Forums libertarians: REEEEE BLACKLIST HIM STOP THREATENING MY PRECIOUS AUTHORITY BLUE LIVES MATTER

like a libertarian would care what happens to pigs from state agression apparatus.

Humans aren't just the people you like, You've got to learn to get along with your sister, Bobby.

That's not the fucking lyrics you zoomer

google.com/search?q=black policeman&client=firefox-b-d&sxsrf=ACYBGNRh6Uk2vYBfCk8NRUUDml8DhTYIrQ:1568278549253&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwix7Nju9MrkAhUXfysKHbPVC_IQ_AUIEigB&biw=1920&bih=966

>Humans aren't just the people you like
I don't like plenty of whites, but they're still human.

Animal masquerading as a human.

>Animal masquerading as a human
But enough about you.

>no u
Try again, I'm sure you can be clever if you really put the effort in.

>NYT
>Which has all the credibility of The Guardian

My apologies. I aspire to someday reach the heights of wittiness inherent in referring to blacks and Jews as animals. Oh, that slaps me on the knee.

Get your thoughtcrimes outta here

FUCK YOU I WON'T DO WHAT YOU TELL ME

See, that wasn't meant to be witty, user. How can you expect to be clever if you can't recognize what is and isn't cleverness?

I'd rather big companies not hire people who say shit like "kill black people and jews" either, to be honest

God fuck black 'people'. They deserve all the shit they get, why the fuck do we keep pretending they can function in a collective in our society? Honestly, they all need to leave. Or just die. Either's fine.

Are firefighters cruising the ghetto siccing their dalmatians on people and breaking kneecaps with their axes or something?

/pol/ threads are cancer and against >>>/global/rules/3 and >>>Yea Forumsrules/1
OP is a faggot.
Do your part to help purge this board of subhumans like him by reporting this thread.
Here's a link so you don't have to scroll up to the top of the page.
sys.4channel.org/co/imgboard.php?mode=report&no=109962575

It's not that hard user, you just have to post some pictures of that alleged war trophy.

OP is based and you should go dilate.