Wow

Wow.

Attached: Yas Maheswaran.jpg (1366x2300, 540K)

Lion and Onion are friends. Deal with it.

N

-icely done

Have people forgotten she wields a fucking magic sword?

Have people forgotten she's literally a 14 year old girl and never showed even the slightest capability of slicing through two tons of steel?

And people thought anime power creep was bad.

wow its almost like this is a cartoon or something

So if I see you in a cartoon having sex, I'm supposed to just accept it, regardless of its degree of absurdity?

>never showed even the slightest capability of slicing through two tons of steel?

Not even horizontally, she straight up cut through the engine block like a hot knife through butter.

Magitech alien sword. Shit’s probably like having a lightsaber, it just cuts through anything.

How is Onion not older now?

Could be undiagnosed Primordial Dwarfism. The guy on the right in pic related is 21 years old.

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 1.29M)

My headcanon is fusing with Steven has unforeseen side effects, with some of his inherit powers such as his enhanced strength had begun to bleed over into Connie.

i want to smash him with a mallet

The Mallet is my penis.

Attached: 4a817450d68886d07ceea73e4d1761e6.jpg (998x1199, 612K)

>that alternate universe where Connie slices a innocent civilian in half who was hiding in the car

Fucking ouch.

Attached: 1437992828603.gif (360x270, 1.63M)

Connie is officially boring, now.

Jesus fucking christ user! Chill the fuck down. No need to murder the poor bastard.

Attached: 1568249088789.jpg (750x750, 56K)

>now

user...

Attached: 2D5C60A1-102A-4C67-94CE-5191B71949CF.png (395x479, 238K)

How the fuck was she never not boring.
She's the most generic young adult novel protagonist archetype to ever be crammed into a cartoon.

honestly Connie cutting down A FUCKING CAR in half was stupid

>ITS A CARTOON FOR KIDS JUST TURN YOUR BRAIN OFF BRO

Not only is she trained and it's been years
the sword is fucking magic

people seriously pretending swordsman performing unrealistic feats in animation is some shit too get worked up over in order too fuel there hate boner.

Time skip.

>never showed even the slightest capability of slicing through two tons of steel
She regularly sparred with Steven who could easily do shit like that. She also probably just got stronger as she got older. It isn't like she's suddenly slicing mountains in half or some shit.

>Steven no sells most of Spinel's attacks and a gigantic explosion
But Connie just cutting a single car in half is too much? Do people just want her to only be useful when she fuses with Steven? Of course she's capable of doing shit like this.

I need art of her as future Trunks

Seconding this

16 now, and that car is very clearly about 40 pounds of thin aluminum if you looked at it for more than three seconds. Plus, magic sword.

I hate connie. steven should have ended up with lapis or even peridot or anyone else. connie turns episodes that she stars in into crappy episodes I don't want to rewatch.

>he doesn't know

Attached: 7bf0d75d-be1a-4228-8c3d-e79286b86cd9.png (631x469, 102K)

Exactly you autistic retard

Attached: huehuehuehue.gif (800x533, 1.34M)

I like Connie, but you're not wrong per se. It's just kind of an unfair comparison when the alternatives are all super magical gay space rocks

AND STEVEN

Point to the engine block on that car.