New Tank Girl film in the works

empireonline.com/movies/news/margot-robbie-tank-girl/

Attached: robbie-tank-girl.jpg (440x247, 14K)

See, Margot's fuckery with Harley works better with Tank Girl. I guess she didn't start with this one because she isn't as popular as Harley.

Why is she in everything??

Because pretty faces get more roles than actual talent does.

Then again, I can't think of a bigger cunt better suited to playing Tank Girl.

I sincerely hope she fucks the kangaroo. Everything else will be a massive disappointment.

I dread to think of the modern politics that is going to be pumped into it.

Attached: harley_reboot_v__1_0_by_shoomlah.jpg (570x800, 169K)

Why would you cast a model to play Tank girl?

Colour me interested - I didn't watch "Suicide Squad", but "I, Tonya" was a damn good movie and Margot Robbie was great in that, so I think something a bit more indie will really allow her to flourish.
Given that Jamie Hewlett and Alan Martin came from the student punk scene, maybe you should actually understand the character before you get triggered.

She's a producer too.

She played an over the top psycho bitch well enough that I'd be interested in seeing her tool around in a Centurion tank getting into bizarre misadventures

Is her job to mischaracterize and destroy female characters?

Don't you have a Brie Larson thread to shitpost in?

>Live action again

They never learn.

Pretty face and bretty gud acting. Suicide Squad succeeding and her being the standout makes her a bankable star, which is rare for any actor, let alone actresses.

I never read tank girl but I recently read a bit about how the higher-ups butchered the movie which was actually shaping up to pretty faithful to the source material with ton of work done for props and environments.

she's doing a great job doing this

Attached: phqhcfzhk42qbwe.png (486x640, 626K)

>margot-robbie-tank-girl/

Attached: 653e.jpg (724x849, 225K)

>Yea Forums to start unironically praising the 1995 Tank Girl film as 'superior'

I don't know who she is talking about but be careful with this one
She is a moderator and usually chases in all threads, Yea Forumsco/ everywhere and ban those who don't like Captain Marvel

Attached: 27534_LUST_CONTROL__Feminazi_1.jpg (800x800, 99K)

Oh yeah, i can nut to this.

lmao

This

Animated would be best, and the more drugged out, psychedelically insane the style, the better