DuckTales SEASON 2 FINALE

DuckTales S02E24 - "Moonvasion!"
> The moon invades Duckburg, forcing Scrooge to join forces with an unlikely ally in an effort to save Earth;
>Della and the kids search the globe for reinforcements.

MEGA link (temp):
>mega.nz/#!14U32SrJ!xmbTZDP2zIfpX8u2V7xtoixTdGoI48tqGGunJaRx7Yw

Zippyshare link:
part1
>www15.zippyshare.com/v/op8RrOGs/file.html
part2
>www15.zippyshare.com/v/VdEiEVJJ/file.html

Attached: DuckTales S02E24 - Moonvasion!.mp4_snapshot_20.48_[2019.09.11_21.59.14].jpg (1280x720, 96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

platypuscomix.net/otherpeople2/solego.html
disney.fandom.com/wiki/F.O.W.L.
youtube.com/watch?v=n6UXdh6E5Lg
m.youtube.com/watch?v=K8kDCcMndCI
youtube.com/watch?v=K8kDCcMndCI
youtu.be/97IfPfjSaDg?t=63
youtu.be/K9rb7ZfNmr8
youtube.com/watch?v=ggmVm2ljDuw
en.rode.com/microphones/ntr
suspendersofdisbelief.tumblr.com/post/187657533546/hey-frank-how-long-will-the-hiatus-be-this#notes
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Thank you, mighty user!

Just took a really nice poo and feel grate

Della had ten years to grow her hair long on the Moon. There's no reason Donald should look like he did after a few fucking weeks.

Oh, and the melon thing was fucking stupid and undermined the moment.

You shouldn't wipe your butt with cheese graters.

its funny

WILSONNN!!!

call me when they bring back Duck Dodgers

The lightbulb suicide was metal as fuck. That's the best thing in the episode. That and the clone army.

Oh shitttt did anybody else see that ending? Next season is gonna be even better

Well, Frank was right. That was stupid.

this felt like a series finale

What a cute family.

Attached: DuckTales S02E24 - Moonvasion!.mp4_snapshot_42.37_[2019.09.12_01.39.37].jpg (1280x720, 382K)

>oh man am I Donald
Can this show fucking lay off? Why do the new staff feel the need to endlessly shit on Donald at EVERY SINGLE opportunity.

Scratch out webby and della and you'd be right. Della was a complete and utter shit show from the moment she got off the moon

Eh?

f.o.w.l. led by the buzzards with steelbeak, rockerduck and his manservent, the cyborg spy with the robot arm, steelbeak, and funzo/phantom blot

I've been waiting for The Blot since Frank teased me about his inclusion. I'm so happy.

Is it a tribute to Independence Day?

based sharkas getting the job done

Apologize

Attached: three-caballeros-title-card.jpg (720x377, 23K)

fuck off

Is there a Mega that has everything?

First half was pretty damn great, second half dragged in parts but still overall decent, but man alive did they undermine Donald and Della's reunion big time. You can have a whole episode out of these two finally seeing each other again, but instead it's a couple minutes and BAM back to the unrelated plot at hand. For all the build-up to a moment that marks a First in Donald's animation history, let alone this show's, they sure rushed it.

no no one outside of third world countries cares about donalds illegal friends

Kit and Molly will probably be FOWL agents disguised as acrobats for an airshow

>Oh shitttt did anybody else see that ending? Next season is gonna be even better
Don't lie to our faces.

I thought it worked well enough, they know they love and care about each other and all they had to do was hug

Della sitting on Donald's lap.
heh heh.

Honestly reflecting on it, the reunion wasn't too awful. Donald going nuts because of the experience and not doing much in the finale doesn't even piss me off
Dewey getting fucking upset at Donald for not letting him be Jet and thinking of him as worse then Della already pisses me off

That they did user
hopefully we get a Donald/Della episode in season 3

For what? no body believed this finale was going to better than Cabs' in the first place.

Chip and Dale are specialized FOWL trained super chipmunks sent to torture Donald and make him look insane to everyone else.

Honestly just reaffirms Dewey as worst boy

So there's no way they're going to chalk up "Funzo's" voice as just a coincidence when Goof Troop Goofy is confirmed right? What sort of explanation could they give for Max falling into a life of crime?

It's the Phantom Blot

>Goof Troop Goofy is confirmed right
Oh for fuck's sake, why? He's not even a duck related character!

Attached: I've missed you!.gif (382x333, 1.12M)

Would actually be kino not going to lie

the phantom blot was goofys old milkman and max's true dad

It's highly unlikely he'll reprise the voice role for the actual Phantom Blot out of disguise

The lightbulb suicide was great, I really liked that little touch. A valiant soldier he was.

Gandra rapes Fenton when

This was the most fun I had all year aside from the Steven Universe movie and that surprisingly solid season of She-Ra.

...Fuck, 2019 was actually a fun year for animated series. Didn't see that one coming back in January.

we are also getting tail spin and rescue ranger characters so im expecting the true final boss for season 3 to be solego

I hope we get a magic battle between Lena and Magica in season three, after she gets her powers back. Lena's starting to become a good sorceress.

It's Blot.

Attached: DuckTales S02E24 - Moonvasion!_Moment (2).jpg (1280x720, 82K)

Lena's pretty powerfull.

Blot being in this just wants me to further have an Mickey detective series

Oh hush, the kids loving but disrespecting Donald is nothing new.

He's clearly in the shadows to hide the fact he's Max

was the dude underneath funzos outfit supposed to be important, I dont understand why hes wearing a mask underneath a costume or why his eyes are glowing

>Donald didn't get a rematch with Lunaris
Feels bad. On the plus side, Lunaris kept on being displayed as a big threat in a fight. Guy actually beat Scrooge.

She's still learning. Also she's basically using Magica's powers since the amulet shines through her when she casts spells.

>we are also getting tail spin and rescue ranger characters
This is just gonna go downhill from here

Attached: Ultragroan.png (963x764, 740K)

Dewey is a moron with terrible taste. This has been known from the first season.

Attached: phantom blot.jpg (388x600, 71K)

but will he turn out to be evil rich Italian Blot or Wizard Blot?

>Feels bad. On the plus side, Lunaris kept on being displayed as a big threat in a fight. Guy actually beat Scrooge.

Well, the most powerful warrior of an entire planet should probably be able to kick serious ass. Not sure how that explains a guy from the moon though. Not a planet.

Donald Didn't get to do jack shit. The entirety of his involvement with the moon plot was fucking worthless

Dude read Phantom Blot comics right now
I'm being serious, he's fucking fantastic. He makes Mickey comics become duck-tier in quality

Attached: fuck gifsoup tho.gif (240x180, 863K)

Steelbeak looks a lot goofier with the huge oversized nose.

user it was just to get him out of the way so della could bond with the kids one on one without the looming presence of donald

Someone posted this on the other thread and I'm interested in this question
Speaking of Lena, she was still at the abandoned playground so it looks like she's still homeless. What are the odds that Frank just made up that living with Violet shit to cover his ass. I'm hoping that's the case.

Attached: hug.gif (600x338, 2.01M)

He's Phantom Blot, one of the biggest villains in Disney comics. He's a big enough deal to have found his way into animation a couple of times before, like one episode of the original Ducktales and a handful of Mouseworks shorts. He was also technically one of the major villains in Epic Mickey, but it was only him in name only.

To be quite honest, having Della bond with the kids without Donald actually made the whole thing worse. I mean seriously, her whole plot was about her "learning how to be a parent" but she never even had to think about how she forced her brother to go through the same.

if it's sorcerer supreme Blot then we might get Cat-Tankerous in the future too

Man they really push the Webby being Scrooge's favorite meme

Attached: 87.png (177x308, 78K)

she lived an outdoor amphitheater before, she hung out in the playground in her Depute episode

Attached: Webby_and_Lena_on_the_seesaw.gif (144x185, 330K)

They can't reveal that Max has gone to the darkside so they're hiding his identity. It's Max from Goof-troop.

They can have the kids go on adventures and bond with Della while Donald is out doing stuff. All three of the subplots with the kids could have reasonably been done without Donald on the moon
It was literally fucking worthless outside of writing him out of the season

Ending puts last week's episode in a different light, don't you think?

"Oh, you're looking to cut funding to something? Well... how about this island? I've got a button that will instantly turn off everything over there. Which I carry around. At all times."

if donald was there della wouldnt have had to step up. she would have just left the parenting to donald

Reminder that they're the ones who forced Scrooge to stop searching for Della.

I imagine a lot of season 3's inter-family plot is going to involve Della having to prove to Donald that she can be a good parent.
That is assuming they don't find a way to write Donald out of the story again.

Yeah, but if she was staying with Violet, she probably wouldn't have been allowed to be dicking around at an abandoned Playground at night, especially during an invasion

wait if the buzzards run fowl why would they try to fire gyro. everything he makes turns evil isnt that perfect for them? or were they trying to fire gyro to hire him for f.o.w.l.

I can't believe that Glomgold and Gladstone were more useful in saving Earth than Scrooge & co.

He's going to leave to reform his band in season 3
I know it

So how many years will this hiatus last

When was that shown? I didn't see it. And wasn't she originally at an abandoned amphitheater?

I can. lunaris spent years learning how to counter scrooge and actual good plans but he cant stop stupidity and luck. or sharkas

>if donald was there della wouldnt have had to step up. she would have just left the parenting to donald
just from the way they've Characterized her, that's dead wrong. She's headstrong, stubborn, and desperate to make up for the time she lost. Donald existing would not stop here from trying to bond with her children.

The buzzards also were the ones who stopped Scrooge from spending money on the Della search too.

Attached: DuckTales S01 Ep22 - The Last Crash of the Sunchaser!_Moment (2).jpg (1280x720, 100K)

Bear in mind that it's verified from multiple sources that with the 80s series Disney (1) wanted to avoid overexposing one of their biggest cashcow characters, and (2) were legit worried that a show with Donald's... unique voice... might be difficult for kids to understand, turning off potential viewers.

Now obviously the situation is very different now (hell, we've got the Cabs, but that's mostly abroad...), but I wouldn't be surprised if the DT staff still feel they have to tread lighter with usage of Donald than the other characters.

Nigga Gladstone's luck is what saved their asses
Of course he's helpful on the team

When was what shown? THe playground thing? When they were sending out the lightbulb call to everyone. Lena staying with Violet? It wasn't, Angones just said it on Twitter or something when he was asked.

What an amazing finale, amirite guys? What was your favorite part? Can't wait for next season, I hear Chip and Dale are getting a four-episode arc of their own!

Attached: secret_agent_frank_get_it_like_the_psp_game_oh_nevermind.png (400x400, 166K)

Look at that third one standing ominously in the background.

No, that was both believable and a thing of beauty. It's the classic overprepared alien villain unprepared for Earth randomness bit, but with a twist that the unpredictable Earthling was fucking Glomgold.

>There's no reason Donald should look like he did after a few fucking weeks
He has got some really good beard genes

If Donald was there she would still be the cool big sis mom, Donald not being there forced her to be the parent.

Attached: grounded.jpg (1280x720, 133K)

>expecting a rebellious teen to obey a curfew

Attached: pixitales_ducktales_2017_fanart__lena.jpg (1226x1349, 1.52M)

Its not good for anybody if the inventions go Terminator/Skynet.

Hard to imagine that Gladstone wasn't on his radar when he was planning things, considering he's got his supernatural lucky streak.
Of course you could just chalk it up to Gladstone being lucky enough to escape his notice.

no what saved their asses was glomgold's ingenious scheme. no one expects an ordinary slingshot to be a giant one and a rock to be a person. no one expects scrooge to be dressed as his most hated enemy giving his third most hated enemy his company back. no sane reasonably person expects sharks in parkas to chew through machinery

Also Losing Della took Scrooge out of the adventuring business and removed his threat to them.

Pretty sure they are more active now that Scrooge has the strongest pirate army in the world under his command after this episode. They don't want to deal with Scrooge, two superheroes, an immortal pilot, clone army supergeniuses, teen witch, retired spy, ghost butler, demigod, and adventure kids.

Also FOWL sort of looks more like a HYDRA kind of thing where they think they are saving the world from Scrooge's shit almost ending all life on Earth for a third time that year.

>Now obviously the situation is very different now (hell, we've got the Cabs, but that's mostly abroad...), but I wouldn't be surprised if the DT staff still feel they have to tread lighter with usage of Donald than the other characters.
If this is treading lightly, I'd hate to see what they think being heavy handed is. The sheer amount of things they've failed to do with him for no reason is making my blood boil

Moon man couldn't handle his sharkas.

I can't wait for Donald to be written out that cunt is awful and could never be used for an animated series due to his voice amirite fellas?

Not reliable enough.

She might as well be since she sticks out like a sore thumb in the Duck family

>Donald can't star in an animated series
>Perfectly pulls off an animated series where he's the main character
Lol

If losing Della was not a plot to take Scrooge out of the picture, get rid of Della, and lose Donald.

He’s gonna be banging Daisy, more like

this unironically. its fine in comics where you can read what he says fine but not in cartoons, not for anything beyond 5 minute gags

They're "crime syndicate" evil, he's "might laser his initials onto the moon" crazy. There's a big difference between wanting to be the secret levers behind the world's leaders, and wanting to just plain fucking make a clone/robot army to take over shit openly.

>third most hated enemy
Ouch, are you really putting yourself below Magica now? She works at fucking Funzos dude

>no one expects scrooge to be dressed as his most hated enemy giving his third most hated enemy his company back. no sane reasonably person expects sharks in parkas to chew through machinery
Incredibly lucky, isn't it?

Attached: 5150544-croppedimage318436-gastoneintera.png (318x436, 110K)

>the jews were behind everything all along
Is Raimi the new showrunner?

They did let him search until it was a detriment to the company. FOWL probably runs off funds skimmed from McDuck Enterprises. Seems they're only moving to protect the Earth out of selfish reasons.

Unbelievably based, user.

How did LaunchChad fair this episode

Made him not do adventures for 10 years, so they could focus enterly on business.

>perfectly
it it went so perfect why hasnt it aired outside of third world countries

>Implying Daisy isn't a groupie

He won the Pennybowl

That's what season 3 is for, user.

>Not reassuring that he went down instead of up

Duckworth and Beakley are fucking hilarious

I didnt say biggest enemy I said most hated.

Hey, I am NOT saying that it was the right call. But what happened in the 80s was a VERY Disney call, and even now they're stupidly keeping it a limited release thing. This is Disney. They are powerful, not smart.

Attached: 3cabs.jpg (1280x600, 71K)

Her being at a playground doesn't make her homeless. It makes her a creep. It wasn't where she used to live.

>If Donald was there she would still be the cool big sis mom
No, they could still have Dela learn lessons, especially considering that, in the example you posting, Della ended up getting parent lessons from some one else anyways, except it was Beakely instead of Donald. Hell, even if Donald was there and he was the one to Ground Louie, she could still have her moment of maturity by backing up that decision instead of trying to make excuses for Louie. This was just lazy writing
being inside during an invasion isn't rebellion, it's not having anyone at home to care about where you are

It was meant for netflix but they held it back when they ditched netflix for their own service

You dont say

Attached: 23mng6.jpg (207x162, 13K)

Can't threaten the dominance of the mouse.

It’s possible that Max is another employee that plays Funzo? Or did they reveal the Blot to have the same voice?

He does have that demon form.

but its made by them how would it threaten their dominance? they probably just dint want to glorify illegals now that trump is getting rid of them

He said "months", but that doesn't fit the timeline that we know.

I'm sorry you're too retarded to understand his voice, you really are missing out.

I wonder if Frank will be forced to reveal HDL's father if we meme Delcest hard enough...

Blot didn't talk, so maybe he just has a different voice out of costume.

Don't you think it's a bit odd that Goofy showed up in the hero poster and Max didn't?

This will be one of those things people will look back and wonder what the fuck they were thinking ditching the first legitimate Donald series that wasn't some shit like Quack Pack
Of course, they might actually give it a shot promoting it on Disney+ or just dump it all and call it a day. Who knows the mouse really?

he was only on the moon for like a day or two or maybe the experimental rocket time travelled. or maybe hes crazy from drinking sea water and eating sand

Attached: DuckTales S02E24 - Moonvasion!.mp4_snapshot_42.04_[2019.09.11_23.51.50].jpg (1280x720, 94K)

I love Donald but I legit had to rewind three times to understand "it's true. Every night before bed." I'm able to get him 99% of the time, but fuck if that other 1% isn't frustrating as hell.

You don't want to hang too many plot-relevant details on the guy's dialogue.

>Months
Wouldn't they get fucking worried after a month if he's not back
That makes no sense

Don't you think it's a bit odd that Kit showed up in the hero poster and Baloo didn't?

>but its made by them how would it threaten their dominance?
Company's will go out of their way to avoid "self-competing" all the time. They like to be able to put all their eggs in one basket per genre

Move aside Drakepad and Dellumbra.

Attached: Love.gif (600x338, 3.55M)

For me it was the other way around. I wished we could have had more of the second half because it had the actual cool team-ups (Scrooge + Glomgold, Della + Donald + Fethry + Gladstone and the kids) while the first half was mostly about getting rid of the jobbers

This, people for some reason think he was on the moon for an entire month but it was literally just a day or so

Baloo's the fucking Phantom Blot dude, holy shit, you cracked the code

Best part of the finale.

Attached: DuckTales S02E24 - Moonvasion!.webm (1280x720, 2.62M)

not when scrooge got the call saying hed be back in a month which im guessing was near the end of the first month, they probably figured he spent another month on the cruise to relax

Honestly there's something really interesting about how Donald has been willing to fight alongside the kids in both season finales

But Della and Scrooge both freaked out and wanted them away from danger once shit got too real

Of course Scrooge ended up recruiting Lena and Violet for his army anyways...

He can handle both

Attached: 60080557-4306-4cfb-a96a-afc7901916d1.jpg (1280x960, 251K)

>Her being at a playground doesn't make her homeless. It makes her a creep. It wasn't where she used to live.
The point is that a teenage girl wouldn't be out at night at some abandoned playground while an enemy army was marching about, unless she had nowhere better to turn to.

Lena is badass

>kills tumblr's favorite gay and lesbian pairings in one shot
Based Frank

Prediction: Della briefly starts reacting badly to Launchpad dating Penny, catches herself, reverses course and tries to be supportive, even trying to keep the relationship together when it would have naturally fallen apart because Penny ain't into that.

>Donald doesn't even get the moon waifu
Fuck

Attached: 1496447950354.gif (450x402, 839K)

>Of course Scrooge ended up recruiting Lena and Violet for his army anyways...
lena is magical and violet was near the real recruit of quackerfeather

donald loves the kids and knows what they are capable of

They intentionally make him autistically unintelligible in this by overexgarrating his voice
Again, he's more then clear in Caballeros

Baloo is probably dead or fucking Becky too hard to be in the hero business.

That was good. But it wasn't Duckworth going DOWN good.

>I'm able to get him 99% of the time, but fuck if that other 1% isn't frustrating as hell.
most of the time you can just Suss it out freom context with him
>You don't want to hang too many plot-relevant details on the guy's dialogue
To be fair, if you are using Donald for exposition you're really doing it wrong.

donald is for daisy user

My little shadow girl can't be this cute.

He's not going to cheat on his sister

Launchpad has always had a thing for alien chicks.

Definitely inherited that Duck luck.

Really, Lena should have been able to do better. Think of it like Scarlet Witch going to town on Thanos. Lunaris didn't have intel on Lena. She wasn't something he could know in his grand plans, and how the fuck do you fight magic?

He has got the mother of his children, user

The Little Bulb troopers was still better.

SEETHE shippers

Donald's voice is also at its clearest over there and he gets a lot of fun, snappy dialogue. I wonder if being made explicitly for streaming services that will have subtitles at the ready played a part.

They're bringing back the best Daisy design. Donald will get his day.

Attached: EArEkhlUEAMFndL.jpg (1696x1694, 224K)

Lena JUST figured out how to magic like four episodes ago.

They're only doing that so casual observers don't think Donald and Della are a couple.

And so far they picked the wrong show to be more out there

Same way the Ducks fought Magica during the Shadow War

Webby's martial arts and flying kicks kept knocking her back in her forcefield, distracting her until Webby managed to pop the bubble.

Goofy's a hero, Max isn't. Though they messed up his mask, NuTales can't get anything right!

Attached: Max and Goofy quality time.jpg (500x4164, 408K)

Frank's daughter is also REALLY into Daisy so it was going to happen

Maybe Lena was playing by no kill rules or something for the family.

no they picked the show people not in third world countries full of illegals will care about

Fuck you for reminding me, God-fucking-dammit, The Bitch is coming to town in Season 3
You do realize that her best design corresponded with one of her worst personalities right?

Attached: 7B6A6D7F-6175-4C68-A549-924D92CAC71B.jpg (458x480, 69K)

Meanwhile the ayys killed Gyro

Can you blame them?

Attached: Donald and Della fight.jpg (676x326, 39K)

I like to imagine that the lion's share of the Magica-Magic is tied up keeping Lena "alive". She's a shadow constantly willing herself into being "a real girl," that has to take some juice.

Why do little girls always have such abysmal taste?

Anselmo has gone on record stating he's got a personal mic he's carried around for decades and which he uses for Donald........and they don't let him use it in Ducktales.

TIL Donald is a third world shitter

Lena is unironically the most consistently great thing in the show.

Well, he was born in the slums of Chicago so he definitely is.

I'm pretty sure Anselmo hates this show, he just isn't going to publicly say it
He more hints towards it

That's not the savior of Earth

Attached: Glomgold and Goldie.jpg (1366x768, 334K)

>Absolutely seething because he knows which is the better one, and can’t argue against it.

Attached: EE6947FD-72D1-4CA4-A6FF-A91A15EBEB73.jpg (892x895, 93K)

Maybe he shouldn't have written so much UST between them then.

>we are also getting tail spin and rescue ranger characters so im expecting the true final boss for season 3 to be solego
man getting a version of Legend of The Chaos God would be an amazing way to wrap up Season 3;

platypuscomix.net/otherpeople2/solego.html

I don't blame her, you see Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and the Disney Park mascots and you just see a cute female duck who is always happy and you think yep she's great
You really think she reads the comics or the shorts or anything that really shows who Daisy is?

Conceptually the second half offered more, but in actual execution the first one was laser focused.

ive never seen donald and his spic friends show because donalds only friends are a mouse and a dog and sometimes a japanese kid

Lill bulb was a trooper

Attached: You'll never take me alive!.gif (600x338, 2.93M)

Goldie just runs into frame in the back

Attached: gol.png (303x262, 195K)

Oh shit
The real one or a clone or do we not know

yes

they killed at least two gyros and after the second one the rest admitted they didnt know if he was real or a clone

She’s great in House of Mouse t b h

Now you know the Gyro secret Fenton will find in Japan

honestly the highlight joke for me, wish he would get more screen time he´s great

did we see timephoon launchpad or is the end of the world gonna happen in season 3?

With all this talk of Gyro, it must be said. He was surprisingly unobnoxious this episode. No douchey comments, besides the one about sending Gizmoduck out first, no egomaniacal wankery. He was actually almost pleasant company. If I didn’t know any better I’d think he was actually getting character development.

I love that bitch

I did love the Moon dudes basically going "are we the baddies?"

Always a nice bit.

There's so much potential there, but I doubt they'll ever properly explore it since she's an auxiliary character. Violet will probably get more focus in season three.

Eh, she’s okay there.

>mfw not 34 of Donald/Della/Daisy threesome

C’mon. You drawfags know you want to
>Hates nuDucktales
>Loves LOT3C

Is Anselmo /ourguy/?

Yea Forums is turning more autistic about this by the week.

>Violet will probably get more focus in season three
Despite being a “real girl” Violet’s the one who shouldn’t exist.

You're barking up the wrong tree. Hell, for how hard Yea Forums shipped Donald and Della, there isn't even any lewds of them together.

>Is Anselmo /ourguy/?
no hes a fag

I would love to think that this is foreshadowing something but if not it’s still a great gag
I think we’re still a ways out from actual character development or an arc for him. Hopefully it arrives next season, I’m looking forward to I know he’s a controversial character but he consistently steals the show for me.

You can’t just use autistic as a catch-all word for “goes against my opinions and views”.

Good Daisy (bad everything else): Quack Pack
Okay Daisy: House of Mouse
I guess that could've gone worse Daisy: new Mickey shorts
Pretty damn bad Daisy: Old Donald shorts
Oh dear God no Why Huey Why Daisy: Comics

He is /ourguy/

Have you SEEN how gay these duck threads get?

all i see is incest

Honest to god one of the few things I'm looking forward to with season 3
I don't know why the whole thing sounds like it will be great. Plus with no Gizmo in Duckburg that leaves Darkwing to learn how to be a hero

Hey, hey, let’s not talk about lewding the ducks so fast. Lets’s remember what BOARD we’re one and just WHO is likely watching this thread very closely now.

Attached: E553D298-1708-4637-8FF2-49DDB8541A61.jpg (498x378, 53K)

Me on the right.

Attached: Janny.jpg (499x710, 53K)

I’ve seen porn of Donald fucking Webby. What’s so hard about drawing Donald fucking his twin? Or better yet, Donald fucking his twin AND his girlfriend?

That was true in the original series tho, he was always fussing over Webby.

Obsessed to the point of being silly and seeing enemies everywhere.

Attached: Clones.gif (600x338, 3.03M)

t. dyketales shill

I'm going to CATCH those damnable naughty posters who DARE think they can post duck lewds in MY PERSONAL REALM OF CONTROL!

Same, can take or leave the Disney Cinematic Universe shit, just give me some Gyro lore/development & Fenton digging up dirt on him in Japan.

>and his girlfriend
Reginella? I don't think there's a Ducktales redesign for her yet.

ok

Attached: lena and webby.jpg (747x712, 124K)

no daisy

If they’re getting salty over it, they likely aren’t a neutral party.

His deranged run is killing me

Who?

His comments that LOT3C Donald was the "best in a long time" was a clear dig at DT

Oh the show has plenty of flaws and could stand to use Donald much better. But you've got to be a special type of crazy to say things like "I bet Donald's voice actor actually secretly HATES DuckTales!"

To be fair LOT3C was in production way before NuDT so he recorded his lines ages ago

Is this a Ducktales OC?
Certainly not Donald's GF

He may have his preferences (gosh, preferring the one where he's the clear star? How unlikely), but it's a hop skip and a leap between "he prefers 3Cab" and "he actually secretly HATES DuckTales."

>Dewey was the only one of the triplets who was privy to the psychological sacrifices and efforts Donald made for the sake of keeping him and his brothers happy
>In this episode he can only think of how he could have had a cooler name and is embarrassed at the prospect of being like him

This right here encapsulates a major failing in the show; they go to great extents to show us Donald cares about the kids, but the kids rarely if ever show any care back.

Daisy. Donald's girlfriend who he loves

>But you've got to be a special type of crazy to say things like "I bet Donald's voice actor actually secretly HATES DuckTales!"
Not really. He’s not exactly the reserved type, and he has already mentioned complaints with how they try to interfere with how he does his job. To say that it’s a logical leap from there is overstating it.

You mean Reginella?

Fucking when

Attached: Oswald_Disney.png (1747x1664, 270K)

Smells like a fanfiction self-insert to me

OK where are theee complaints because this is the first im hearing of it

He could've been Turbo, though. At his age, that's grounds for demanding emancipation.

Fair enough
Either way, he's not risking his comfy Donald job by publicly say something is shit so it's not THAT far off

Based third world retards pretending not to know who Donald's true love is

America's in the third world, user? I'm sorry that you need to lash out for attention, but making fanfiction is never going to get you out of Brazil.

>Donald's true love
He has several. He loves his nephews. He loves his uncle. He loves his sister. He loves his bird bros
Not this random "Daisy" chick

Bet she goes back to being a shadow without that amulet.

And in some versions Blot controls shadows

This one where they wouldn’t let him use the equipment he had used for years, and considering that the man’s been doing this voice for years, and that Nu-Ducktales has had Donald at his least clear, I’d wager to say that Anslemo knew better than the crew did.

Daise was literally made to be Donald's girlfriend and is with him in all the shows. Watch the new shorts or house of mouse

He already has a mermaid gf and an east Asian valuable girl gf. Dude cannot be stopped

I've watched those, your OC wasn't in any of them.

OK where is the record stating that is what I'm asking. I'm not gonna believe some random user on 4chsn just cause

To be fair, this is Dewey we’re talking about. Dewey is the worst boy.

Question (spoilered in case you havent seen the episode) Is F.O.W.L a reference to some Disney cartoon ?

Scrooge has the world's most powerful pirate crew

The Phantom Blot is cool and all but the thought of Max Goof being one of the S3 villains is still superior in my mind

Frank's said there will be a long hiatus since Disney favors airing the episodes in these burst formats and it'll be a while until they get enough finished.

They were bad guys darkwing fought against because he was originally supposed to be a spy

Can't be stopped.

Attached: DuckTales S02E20 - The Golden Armory of Cornelius Coot!_Moment2 (2).jpg (1280x720, 112K)

Darkwing Duck villains. Their version of SPECTRE/HYDRA.

Never mind ,found it,i forgot to write the dots when i searched it
disney.fandom.com/wiki/F.O.W.L.

Darkwing Duck villain collective.

How long is "long"
A year? Six months?

Wilson mouse it the cute !CUTE!

>keep dropping hints that two people will die
>they were just clones

I believe there was a screen cap floating around somewhere, although I didn’t save it. Either way, if the rest of your argument depends on it assuming it doesn’t exist, you’re still really no better off in terms of evidence than the people you’re complaining about.

Attached: 61FB1C8A-F151-4530-AF54-7D1B4761ACAC.jpg (640x480, 78K)

youtube.com/watch?v=n6UXdh6E5Lg

Christ, really? When did they start production on S3, does anyone know?
This “bomb” trend is such shit.

With F.O.W.L. as the villains in season three, I'm guessing we'll get more Beakley episodes and maybe something dealing with Webby's parents, assuming they were also agents who got killed by them.

One may have been real

>I'm guessing we'll get more Beakley episodes
Don’t really feel either way about that, but i guess she could use a few
>and maybe something dealing with Webby's parents, assuming they were also agents who got killed by them.
Goddamnit even more fucking Webby episodes.

Thanks anyway guys

user... They turned traitor and joined F.O.W.L.

So you don't have proof at all and are just making things up to shit on ducktales.
You know there are legit complaints you can make about the show you don't have to make up stuff

>A character actually dying
user this is Ducktales we're talking about

I need to dig this up because I remember this too
Not everyone has this shit ready 24/7 to shit on a show

They just got back the animation for the first episode of season 3

Attached: the masked mallard.gif (600x338, 2.29M)

IIRC he said this in 2019 at a convention

What's so fucking weird about this is how Disney+ is doing a weekly episode release format for its shows and might do that for Cabs too
Meanwhile Disney Channel shows get dumped over two weeks

Thanks user, I figured they were pretty early in production but didn’t know how early.

user, for years the Avatar fandom passed around the rumor that Aaron Ehasz, story director for Avatar, had said at a convention that he disagreed with the show's creators about putting Katara with Aang, and he had come up with a bunch of plans for another season which the creators shot down to do the M. Night movie.

It was just last year, when he was doing verified interviews for Dragon Prince, that he let people know he'd seen the stories about "interviews" he'd supposedly done with random people at cons and they were total bullshit. It was all lies.

Demand primary sources. Always.

Don;t know why the fandom would complain about penny when their original ship for della was selene. She even told della to call her so they could hang out in this ep.

And storkules pushing the planet back into place was great.

Right but that comment doesn’t strike me as a slight against DT17, as it was produced first so “best in a while” Is technically correct and not necessarily shitting on the other series.
Not doubting he hates DT, he very well could but that specific statement isn’t enough to go on

Are shippers actually pissed about this episode? The ones I’ve seen reacting seem to be taking it in stride

The comment was more specifically about the show getting confirmed for Disney+. It was just an extra thing he said about it

I'm pissed Donald didn't get penny pussy

Attached: Drunken master.gif (600x338, 3.47M)

Probably a good thing
Gives us a little breather, gives time for Caballeros to shine this winter, then we'll be back. Just wish it was a weekly format and not just dumping it on, but guess corporate thinks it works

They need to save something for the season 3 premiere

Damn he really can take a beating

>Goddamnit even more fucking Webby episodes.
She only really had two this season, one of which was also a Lena episode.

He's got some moves he's just really new if he gets some actual experience he'd be great

>So you don't have proof at all and are just making things up to shit on ducktales.
So complain about other people making baseless assumptions, and yet make a baseless assumption your self to support complaining about it? What a catch 22 you are. Well consider your self called because your smug prat ass bothered me enough to go digging.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=K8kDCcMndCI
At about the 26th minute Mark Anselmo talks about the mike he uses for everything, except Nu-Ducktales.

Are the ones you’re talking to off of this site? Because Yea Forums is too busy with Duckcest to care.

Thanks for providing a source user. I just usually don't trust chuckle fuck anons throwing out so called facts because 99% of the time it's lies

This makes me really want to see Learn Drunken Boxing and use that in his fights. It’s definetly one of the more visually interesting martial arts styles.

Ambiguous what "except not on DuckTales" means. It could mean "they won't let me," or "they were prepared so it's not an ordeal to switch mikes," or "they've got a mike like mine already."

Certainly he didn't say "they won't let me use mine."

And it was good. She had far too many last season. As far as I’m concerned, she’s already had her deserved time in the Limelight.

>Episode that takes place in the future. Or like a time skip finale
>A good portion of the planet is just Launchpad’s bastards

He was just talking about how they don’t use Ribbon mikes anymore, so I highly doubt they have one of their own.

Why this show is so good? Scrouge with nesgame movies was a cool Easter egg.

>Why this show is so good?
It’s extremely hit or miss, even in the second season. It’s either good moments or completely awful developments.

He also did the Pogo thing back in the Christmas episode.

Attached: pogo.gif (600x338, 1.88M)

It's hardly impossible that they were told he uses a ribbon mike and got one. My point is that with such an offhand and unclear remark we have no idea what he actually means. Maybe they really did ban THE Donald Duck voice actor from using his preferred mike. Maybe they didn't. We don't know.

T. Dyke tales shill

>The Blot
based

Attached: lena.jpg (530x707, 53K)

>Tfw we didn't get any sick Ottoman Empire tag-team action
Biggest blunder

Attached: Dewey.gif (600x338, 2.44M)

What could they have done thrown a footstool

What do you guys want to see in S3

youtube.com/watch?v=K8kDCcMndCI

26th minute mark

It's also the same microphone the original Donald VA, Clarence Nash, used

Attacked with bandsaws.

Solego

I loled

A Donald, Della, and Scrooge adventure. Got to make up for lost time.

I want more triplet free episodes
I’m probably watching the wrong show...

Thank you for actually providing a source user I just don't really trust anyone saying anything without a source let alone people on Yea Forums.ive had bad experiences with heresay and rumors

Still doesn't look good on them that they won't let him use the trusty equipment that has a history all the way to Donald's original voice.

Attached: 9c40b28826dc35f6d5c762cc76bb663bf7fe77f0.gif (640x346, 1.08M)

Imagine Mario & Luigi-style bros attacks with a footstool and upholstery equipment

You little shit, didn't you find out via Jones about all the hell your uncle goes through for your sake and yet you're embarrassed of him?

On Tumblr, it seems like some of the younger Drake/LP fans are...not taking it very well, to put it kindly.

>Ducktales
>Being written well

upholstery needles are no joke

Yeah hut he could have been names turbo. Also Donalds a dork

Entirely understandable, that "Della's as iconic as Donald!" business gets repeated a lot but I don't see it being sourced

He's still got twelve years of Dorky Father Figure internalized

Not surprised! This kind of shit is so funny to me.

Attached: 179vfn.jpg (500x588, 44K)

Sorry, I'm just laughing my ass off at the thought of Magica going "woe is me, the greatest villainous mastermind this world has ever seen, brought low, working at a restaurant for children, alongside a vacant-eyed ninny in a walrus suit... I should rain fire on these children..." while Phantom Fucking Blot stares at her before saying, slowly and cheerfully "Now Magica, what did we say about threatening the children?"

>It's hardly impossible that they were told he uses a ribbon mike and got one.
Well here’s the thing, if Ribbon Mikes are no longer used, except in this one special case, then it’s likely no one makes them anymore either, as there’s not point producing a product for which there’s not demand. This is supported by the fact that Anslemo’s mike is so old he got it from Nash, the original.
Now as to whether Disney had and Ribbon mikes lying around, it’s possible, but considering that Anselmo had to being his mike with him, it’s likely that such preparation was not the case.
The only other likely explanation for Nu-Ducktales having a Ribbon mike would be that they purchased one, second hand specifically for him to use, which is not whole impossible, is still unlikely, both in the Nu-Ducktales crew knowing about the quirks of recording Donald’s voice beforehand and taking the extra effort to get one for him, and in them being able to find such an old piece of equipment second hand and in good condition.

All in all, it’s not impossible that they had a Ribbon mike for him, but it is more than unlikely enough to reasonably assume they didn’t.

SDCC 2019

Really milking the moon theme, huh.

TheIdea of Dewey being anywhere close to as good as Donald actually repulses me.

I know we're not supposed to but I love this show

This is true, but also goes to reconfirm Donald's moment of appreciation in his moon episode was so the audience could savor it...but not so the characters themselves. Jones might as well have been speaking directly to the fourth wall; Dewey and Webby barely seemed affected by the revelation even then, and now we've seen it's got no lasting impact whatsover...Much like Donald's plot contribution while in the moon, actually.

Except he didn't say "they don't let me use it" he said that everywhere he goes there's a big fuss about switching the mike except on DuckTales.
Possible interpretations:
They won't let him use it at all.
It's not a fuss because they've got things set up for him to use it more easily.
They've got their own ribbon mike for him.

Could be number 1, but any of the three is possible.

More fucking Donald. We’re not going to, but i still want it.

Attached: 37f255388ee27155263c4e4601f493710a33c589.jpg (640x571, 94K)

Wasn't S2 well underway writing-wise when the fans started showing how much they liked Donald and requested more of him? S3 might be the first chance to see if the staff responds to that.

Cute, might as well add a warrior moon alien to the list.

Someone post the screenshot of "Funso" lecturing Magica in GlomTales. I want to see how Blot looked when he was doing it.

>Writing the second Season before you even get feedback on the first
Still an absolutely asinine decision. The could have paid so much worse for that sort of mistake.

Anyways, yeah season 3 could be the proving grounds. If they listen to peoples feedback on Donald, they might listen to criticism on certain other issues, like the bloated cast. If no though, it seems like a signe that this is going to be another one of those “second season peak” shows.

Launchpad just crashing ships left and right

Louie called Huey, Chewie.

OH my god

Shut the fuck up Dewey, you wish you could be even a tenth as cool as Donald.

Odd, Yea Forums keeps insisting that show writers should ignore what fans say/do.

Guess it's just when the fans are watching shows like Voltron or something.

Ok so why the fuck does scrooge hate santa so much

This also applies in universe, Donald doesn't want anyone to realize that he and Della are lovers

well find out

Attached: D_3LCiPUwAAB0hn.jpg (1200x900, 125K)

I can't believe glomgolds scheme worked. Imagine if he wasn't evil and used that scheming for good more often

Found the guy without a sense of humor

There's a middle ground between "enslave your vision to the fandom's whims" and "fuck the exterior world, your mind can do no wrong". Good writers know to discern baseless whining from constructive feedback and there's nothing wrong with taking the latter into account.

His entire reason for existing is just to spite scrooge, he would know what to do.

Attached: DuckTales S02E24 - Moonvasion!_Moment3 (2).jpg (1280x720, 94K)

They didn't bust out the jokes right when Della and Scrooge reunited, or when Della and the boys reunited. Yet Donald and Della's reunion, which the show has teased all season, involved him awkwardly giving voice to a watermelon.

All the people who actually cared about Voltron and wanted it to get better either left early or stopped giving a shit. All that was left were the shippers by that point. Nu-Ducktales has plenty of incest memery, but the show still is good enough that it also gets criticism instead of resigned apathy. Of course, that may or may not disappear with Season 3, as if they’ve learned nothing they’ll really be not much point in watching them sink their own show by trying to juggle the entire Disney Afternoon Universe.

Attached: 37425a842d202ff216acf14b0dc0859cc9790cf7.jpg (316x236, 16K)

Underrated

Attached: Della and Donald.gif (600x338, 1.28M)

Attached: EEJFuA0UEAA1qaI.png (425x798, 99K)

Wait, if Donald holding a Mickey Mouse made of watermelons?

Even if they were a couple they'd fight in bed over who gets to be top. Fighting is in their blood.

Della's the top, obviously.

He went a bit crazy surviving on sea water and sand

More jokes

Attached: Kino joke thread when.webm (640x360, 1.63M)

When the game remake was announced people all over the internet started being pre-mad if they didn't do the theme justice. Like it was some big major thing that would invalidate the game if the theme wasn't included/remade perfectly.

>if

Attached: 44E43685-B954-4FEA-8DC0-C1B4F9C0ED83.jpg (1280x720, 125K)

>storkules so gay for Donald he lists him separately from all the other mortals

I'm still mad that Darkwing never got a remake.

It was pretty hilarious how, up until he actually appeared on screen, the single person to show concern for Donald's safety, as a world-threathening invasion took place, wasn't a member of the family but rather Storkules. Storkules showing the care no one else did.

Well, since Season 3 is going to bring us the old gang from Disney Afternoons, I hope Mickey will appear too; as in "The House of Mouse".

To be fair as far as they knew he was on a cruise ship relaxing

Attached: tenor.gif (380x380, 794K)

Think they'll ever explain how the literal goddess of the moon never noticed Della was on the moon? Bitch flew into space like it was no big deal. Shouldn't she have been able to do something about Della?

No idea if the Mickey restriction is still in place, would like to see mickey considering the Blot is now in.

World-threatening invasion. If the land where literal gods lived wasn't safe, what hope was there Donald was any safe on that cruise? No one even bothers trying to contact to see if he's okay or anything as the world is going down.

I'm not actually bothered by this but it did stand out.

fuck the rules, love ducks

The passage of time means nothing to them? One decade is probably not much.

Mickey is the DIO to the McDucks' Joestar family.

Cute.

Attached: DuckTales S02E24 - Moonvasion!.webm (640x382, 1.02M)

>No one even bothers trying to contact to see if he's okay or anything as the world is going down.
Contact him how? With postcards?

Santa’s a socialist

Didn't see that Goldie was there.

The little stars around his name
I love him

Scrooge had a voice mail. Could have tried calling him. I still think it would have been fitting if Della heard that message and instantly understood every word. But the message Donald sent was irrelevant.

lollll fuck

Scrooge didn't understand Donald's message because of the static.

Attached: 3ach4f.gif (360x202, 1.8M)

He didn't try to understand. Della could have.

This is a cursed ship.

Attached: DuckTales S02E24 - Moonvasion!.webm (284x550, 125K)

Attached: DuckTales S02E24 - Moonvasion!_Moment5 (2).jpg (1280x720, 103K)

Attached: Preserving The Clan McDuck.jpg (913x489, 111K)

Is very shame having one of major Mickey villains without Mickey.

Attached: DuckTales S02E24 - Moonvasion!.mp4_snapshot_38.43_[2019.09.12_05.01.54].jpg (1280x720, 272K)

Attached: MICKEYYYYY!.gif (600x338, 2.84M)

Blot was in the original Ducktales but they kind of flubbed his characterization into some Starscream motherfucker

Webby tops

F

Owlson moves away.
She has some surgery.
Gets a beakjob.
Dyes her feathers.
Hello Daisy!

This reminds me so much of me and my sister. Shut up Yea Forums.

This is fucking great. Mickey Mouse is an awful character who laughs all the time for no reason. I'm surprised they got away with this considering how he's kind of a mascot for the entire company in the US.

>when Della and the boys reunited
Their reunion had Della say that she "was back in the shizzle" or something like that

It's legit one of the best stage themes on the NES though. People were saying that loooong before the new show.

Nothing wrong with that. I love my sister.

"Mellon" is voiced by Chris Diamantopoulos the mickey form the online shorts. who is also the voice of Storkules and DarkWing

Which is why it's weird that people complain about the show "milking" the theme when the fans have milked that well dry for ages.

Because its the point of Donald?

Will we ever get a twins + cousins episode?

>one line that she immediately regretted
>vs. numerous lines with a melon where Della and the boys are looking at Donald like he's retarded

Gus hasn't shown up, though I think Grandma may be dead considering Scrooge raised the twins in this universe.

Attached: gragb05.jpg (688x536, 35K)

>Ok so why the fuck does scrooge hate santa so much
someone needs to draw him and Professor Membrane teaming up against an Evil Santa

Will more elements of the Italian duck universe be used, considering Fethry has shown up twice now?

for how much have they been sitting on that
>this is a ship, i'm a sailor/this is a rocket i'm a pilot
line?

Attached: 2.jpg (300x425, 91K)

Della was right anyway. They don't train navy to be astronauts. They train air force.

RockerDuck is now in the present-day now.

Attached: DuckTales S02E24 - Moonvasion!_Moment1 (2).jpg (1280x720, 74K)

They squish.

Attached: de113594-6345-415b-a522-f97959a51018.gif (941x706, 2.18M)

Can he communicate from inside there or is his frankenmuscle just pushing around a block of ice?

his literal namesake is from a christmas carol

they kinda had a duck dodgers scene in this

Daisy dont deserve Donald.

Ohh, Bless me bagpipes, have I missed this!

Attached: Ohh, Bless me bagpipes.jpg (1280x720, 85K)

He takes away lots of profits from McDuck Enterprises' Toy Division by giving away toys for free

Because they are kids.

Former Fowl Agents that formed Rescue Rangers partly out of repentance.

youtu.be/97IfPfjSaDg?t=63

I love this

*skip to 1:03

>breasts react to being smashed

Gosh, it's wonderful to see artists paying so much attention to detail.

Ghost butler

The clones forgot which one was the real one.

Do you have a mega of the blot comics?

Even if we are going to have an hiatus after season 2 finale, I wish for a commenrcial/promo/sneak peek. FOWL becoming the new threat and Clan McDuck recruiting all Disney Afternoon' characters sounds too awesome.

Loved this scene

>Donald do you remember how many breads you've eaten?

>Gladstones schemes are so intricate they take place in his subconscious and have the appearance of "Luck"

Interesting that it's the same buzzards who stopped Scrooge from looking for Della. Mabey they are the reason Della transmissions were never received.

That's part f what made him the pick to be Darkwing. He's durable.

>That "gotta get me some" look on his face.

Yea I'll pull for this pairing.

They’re all nerdy assholes, does it really matter

>Scrooge was a better darkwing in the final than darkwing himself

Attached: I'm a little upset.jpg (640x480, 25K)

AH, so thats why the Buzzards were listed under the villains section.

Attached: creators interview.jpg (1366x708, 225K)

Scrooge has a century worth of experience this DW just started the superhero thing a month ago.

>Webby and Dewy had a lot of scenes in the final
This ship is just getting STRONGER

Look if you want some heoric gary stu level great guy character I'm sorry but having that expectation from fucking Donald Duck is delusional the entire point of his character is that the universe shits on him (though I admit the stupid shit he pulled in the rocket was annoying since he was established as the oer protective guy so why would he mess up with the ship that carries his nephews)

Maybe. Maybe they wanted Scrooge to be in a his "weakest", broken by the lose of his family, so they could manipulate him and his money.

Attached: DuckTales S02E24 - Moonvasion!_Moment8 (2).jpg (1280x720, 112K)

>polar bear santa
I like it
youtu.be/K9rb7ZfNmr8

Attached: coca cola polar bear.jpg (679x499, 43K)

It's really sad to discover Gandra is with F.O.W.L., but I would like to believe there's a chance she will end up changing sides and help McDuck's family.

I’m sure that will happen, they’re not going to let Fenton die a virgin

Attached: Family hug.gif (600x338, 1.04M)

Is this a reference to gay conversion therapy?

I'm pretty sure the 1980's Ducktales pilot was actually a Goofy special. So, if Ducktales exists, it's mostly because of Goofy.

Sports Goofy in Socermania
youtube.com/watch?v=ggmVm2ljDuw

Not exactly what I meant.

Anyway, if Clan McDuck is going to gather the heroes from the old Disney Afternoon's shows, we can assume then F.O.W.L. will recruit the villains.
+ NegaDuck and Taurus Bulba as a cyborg are potential candidates. Problem is, in the original series, they were too dangerous or crazy to control them, so maybe this will turn against FOWL itself.
+ Fat Cat and Professor Nimnul from Rescue Rangers could be recruits. Of course, considering the "non-humans" universe, Nimnul should be transformed into an animal.
+ In "Goof Troop" there are no "official" villains, but if Pete appears, we can guess he will be tempted, but if he still have his family here, he will change sides for them.
+ From TaleSpin, Don Karnage and his air pirates are candidates. Shere Khan would suit FOWL's wishes much more, but this Shre Khan wasn't really a villain, as sometimes he was willing to act nobly. Maybe he will join FOWL at first, but then he will betray them.
+ I don't remember the villains from "The Wuzzles", but they could recruit one too.

What do you think?

Attached: DuckTales S02E24 - Moonvasion!_Moment000 (2).jpg (491x653, 44K)

what Della mean by this?

Attached: Huey+Webby.png (1280x720, 475K)

Dewey is Donald
Webby is Della
Donald & Della fucked.
Dewey & Webby will fuck.

Same enregy I guess.

is there a torrent or anything for the first season in 1080p? I think I have the mega link, but I can only download X many episodes before they throttle me down to nothing.

Attached: you-cant-just-respond-to-everything-with-finger-guns-thats-30987998.png (500x507, 60K)

I didn't notice it, but Donald make a great Mickey's voice impression. Hot Dog!!

Attached: Beakly.gif (600x338, 2.12M)

Oh, boy! I just had the craziest idea. If Donald can imitate Mickey's voice, how about if he ends up becoming Mickey himself?!!

I mean, still cuckoo from the island, Donald suffers a multiple personality disorder. So, one is Donald himself, the other one is Mickey Mouse. And so, as a weird case of Jeckyll and Hyde, we have Donald AND Mickey in the same character.

Might as well add to the craziness.

Attached: I'm afraid to see her..jpg (1280x720, 100K)

Rescue Rangers had the weakest villains, not even worth the time

>That Phantom Blot reveal
The absolute madmen. I want him in every episode from now till cancellation.

Attached: Phantom Blot Ducktales 2017.png (1280x720, 350K)

Mouseton even exists in this universe

Don't be so sure, pal. The special with the story of their origins, the villains were really dangerous.

I'm glad gummi bear woman is back but why is her arm severed and sparking? Didn't think to get that fixed by now?

Outstanding

Attached: 1566339232015.png (429x498, 295K)

Was Magica's Helmet FOWL tech?

Attached: DuckTales S02E19 - Nightmare on Killmotor Hill! (2)_Moment7.jpg (1280x720, 109K)

Buff Badass Beakley is good civilization

So in this continuity, does Donald already know Mickey and Goofy?

Maybe, Goofy has been confirmed for season 3, no word on mickey.

I heard someplace that they planned originally for Mickey to appear in the series, as an old college companion of Donald who became a wealthy and successful actor. But they removed the idea.

I wish for Mickey to appear in person at some point. But now I have the feeling that maybe Mickey is actually another personality created by Donald. Can you imagine Donald and Mickey in the same body?

Should Donald have been the one to have written the moon theme lullaby instead? Since he was the one actually established to been a song writer before.

no you moron it's a reference of ho parents rise their kids and what they say to their teenagers

Mickey Mouse really seems to be a product of Donald's imagination, as when Donald explained (with Mickey's voice) where he was, Donald said "he met his best friend". That means he never met Mickey until now.

DW should've had an opportunity to look cool instead of just immediately getting knocked around, made fun of and having his suit stolen.

>She mixed up Dewy and Huey
happens

Well, he wouldn't be Darkwing Duck if he turns too good as a superhero.

He's always been an incredibly good hero, when he's serious at least.

Yes but he has to actually do SOMETHING impressive

So, how do we get people on other websites to realize how much the writers hate Donald in real life?

He didn’t get dangerous did he?

I'm pretty sure he said it at some point, but had his suit stolen near immediately after.

I don't think he got to say the whole line ONCE

At the very least, this isn’t a Donald situation where the writers will always shit on him. This is pretty much their favorite character and it has o be intentional in terms of how he’s going to grow

>Implying Mickey could ever actually be his best friend
Yeah fuck this show lol

What are you talking about? He had Watermelons.

You described the majority of ducktales characters

Take a long deep breath, you're obviously oxygen deprived and you're brain is suffering.

Couldn't watch yet. What did happen with the moon commander?

you know there is a third season for that ?

Attached: uyIOtTX.jpg (709x759, 173K)

Things won’t change user

is there a list to the rest of the eps from this season? I've missed the last few

What a woman!

I think Mickey is still off-limit.
Watermelon-mickey is the closest we might go.

someone has to take the gold for the moon ships after all.

Hey, 20$.

with Goofy asking the kids if Donald still "see" the talking mouse.

At least for me, when I say milking I'm not complaining, I actually find it really funny how they turned it into a whole thing.

I like how Webbie work her way inside her hero's family and how Della is happy to be a surrogate mother to a child that is mostly a younger version of herself.

Mother FUCKER, that got me good.

But the finale siblingzoned them showing them as the new Donald and Della

>If Ribbon Mikes are no longer used, except in this one special case, then it's likely no one makes them anymore either

en.rode.com/microphones/ntr

Never underestimate the audiophile market.

I think that was just a rumour building off that Bojack Horseman-esque fancomic.

Once again, Glomgold proves to be the best character in the entire series and single-handedly saved the finale. And the Earth.

Attached: glomgold sharka.jpg (1366x768, 219K)

Keep in mind that Glomgold was in this picture when they said "The McDuck family"

Attached: crows.jpg (1352x679, 210K)

Did he actually get his company back?

Remove Quackfaster and Violet and it's a pretty solid main cast

Probably because of Ducktales. Disney probably thought that 2 duck shows airing at the same time would be confusing to audiences, and they decided to bet on this show instead of 3 Cab.

If he didn´t, he should. He deserves it.

I´m sorry, why am I supposed to be scared of these old fucks?

Attached: FOWL.jpg (1363x652, 104K)

Shipperfags BTFO

Attached: loggins 1562687376606.png (412x513, 443K)

>3 of the clones weren't even paying attention

For posterity

Attached: penumpad.jpg (1008x606, 138K)

You should always be scared of jews

Honestly it sounds less awesome and more like empty pandering

The contents shifting around in the polaroids Dewey holds up in the previous episode triggered the fuck out of me, what a stupid way to animate something

>Stop wanting a character to actually do something! You should be happy that he’s just a running gag because that was the only context I ever knew him in
If your not going be informed in the shit you say, Can you at least go be regarded somewhere else.

Attached: CB059271-BD71-4AD1-BC68-5FEFB06ACAD8.gif (250x345, 374K)

Not for those who grew up with these characters.

Really? Because i found that incredibly hollow. She’s about as much family as any other friend. The only one she even has a parental figure relationship with is Scrooge.

I love new Beakley.

SKEKSIS

It spunds really unnecessary. Seriously, they already have an incomplete Darkwing and Gizmoduck, along with a supporting cast that they only half pay attention to, and a few main characters they barely do too. Now they’re going to exacerbate the cast bloat with even more other shows characters for the sake of copying Avengers? Big whoop.

I can't wait for glomgold to have to scheme his "family" back so they can take down F. O. W. L. Together

Then those who grew up with them must be very poor at spotting empty pandering.

Who gives a fuck. It makes me feel some tiny spark of joy in the cold dead heart I have after 10 years on this hell site so I don't care that it's blatant pandering if it makes me feel something other than anger

Fuck you, this show has shot itself in the foot enough already. Stop trying to ruin it even more for everyone else so that you can enjoy the shallow satisfaction of “I remembered that”.

Let people enjoy things you dumb cunt

Your terrible wants are going to get in the way of what few things left that I still enjoy in this show you daft twat.

Did anyone else feel they pussied out with Penumbra's kamikaze at the end? When I saw her fucking ram her ship and set off that huge explosion I was like 'oh shit, she's dead, that was awesome' which would have made for a good heroic sacrifice and a conclusion to her character arc. But nope, I guess she just ejected or something because she shows up fine seconds later. Found that really lame.

Even without the other Disney Afternoons, Ducktales already had material to copy the Avengers.

+ Darkwing Duck = Captain America (somehow).
+ Gizmo Duck = Iron Man.
+ Storkules = Thor.
+ Mark Beaks = Hulk.

Still missing a Hawkeye and a Black Widow, but you get the point.

Killing her five seconds after her only contribution in the finale would have been even more cheap than Lena's not-death

When all Dewey knows is that his Uncle haa sufferred, known loss, and held a grudge against his own family because of what happened to Della, I'd see where his reluctance stems from. Makes sense though because Dewey and Donald both care about family stronger than anyone too.

Kid's gonna have a harder time working through his mommy issues

He may have been saying that the DT people had been pre-warned that "Donald's actor uses a ribbon mike" and either tracked one down in advance or got their equipment ready for one. His point had been that everywhere he went it was a bit of production to attach his ribbon mike to the equipment, except with DT. So yeah, they might have banned his mike, or had a similar one read, or had the equipment ready so it wasn't a big deal to use his.

user, Donald discovered Lunaris' plan to destroy Earth and made Penumbra switch sides for good, then much later, when the ducks' ship is unable to take down Lunaris' huge warship, Penumbra shows up and crashes her own ship on Lunaris' s final engine to take it down for good.
She wouldn't have been there if wasn't for Donald, who is the most courageous man of two worlds for her.

Come along.
You belong.
Feel the fizz
of Coo-coo Cola!

Will Dewey end up having to raise Webby's children?

Penny's got some nice UFOs

Launchpad is a lucky guy

does anyone have the pic of Della crying over losing her leg?

The fan art?

Attached: DuckTales S02E24 - Moonvasion!_Moment01 (2).jpg (1280x720, 49K)

>user, Donald discovered Lunaris' plan to destroy Earth and made Penumbra switch sides for good,
Penumbra was goinf to have a change of hear anyways, and had not Donald not been there, they could have and would have been able to contrive up a reason for her to discover the war room by herself.
Seriously that entire subplot was a waste.

yeah that's the one

>Penumbra can survive fatal crashes without a scratch
No wonder they shipped her with Launchpad
Still we know Della and Donald charted those stars first.

haitus again
>suspendersofdisbelief.tumblr.com/post/187657533546/hey-frank-how-long-will-the-hiatus-be-this#notes