What are the chances this will flop and kill the franchise?

What are the chances this will flop and kill the franchise?

Attached: scoob-1.jpg (1000x600, 85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/skillfulgame217/status/1171596865340628994
twitter.com/LaoRotten/status/1171912670783709186
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Little to none.

Have pictures of Daphne leaked yet? I wanna know if she looks fuckable. Specifically, I wanna know if she looks hot getting fucked by Scoob. I already know that the new Velma looks hot getting fucked by Scooby-Doo.

ginger erasure continues

It could make 2 dollars and there'd be a new DTV in a few months

Scooby Doo will never die

she'll be black

>What are the chances this will flop
high.
>and kill the franchise?
Extremely low.

R E N T F R E E

SHUT THE FUCK UP! I am sick and fucking tired of us redheads beings discriminated and erased. Fpr far too long have we been pushed, enslaved, shut down. And now were being replaced by blacks. Everytime this shit happens I get closer to the rope. And here you come telling me it's "rent free"? FUCK YOU! All this diversity bullshit is ruining the industry. Well guess what! IT'S NOT ALL ABOUT YOU!!!!!!

>kill the franchise
You can't kill Scooby Doo. People will always buy Scooby Doo shit
There's a 0% chance this series will die

Is there a reason Scooby is so popular?

He saved TV animation during the 1970's

are your pubes red, too?

everyone loves a talking dog

Rou rill rie rin Rooby-Roos riferime

How absurd.

>flop
Since I know nothing about it, I'd go with 60/40
>kill
0%

SEE?! THIS IS THE BULLSHIT I'M TALKING ABOUT!!! DO YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU CROSS A DISCRIMINATED RACE WITH A SOCIETY THAT ABANDONS THEM AND TREATS THEM LIKE TRASH? WELL I'LL TELL YOU WHAT YOU GET! YOU GET WHAT YOU FUCKING DESERVE!!!

BASED

Attached: dogdammit.jpg (1280x720, 136K)

>Flop
Everyone and their mother knows Scooby-Doo, it's won't flop since no audience will feel left out

everyone and their mother knows Spider-man yet Spider-verse performed not so well

Scooby Doo as a franchise is unkillable. I don't think there's another IP with more incarnations as it.

It didn't flop
>inb4 retards come in saying "BUT MARKETING"
Movies don't just make money from box office. 40% of a film's profit can come from ancillaries. And contrary to popular belief ancillaries mean far more than dvd/bluray. Streaming and TV deals have potential to bring in big bucks. Doctor Strange lost 50m theatrically but thanks to the ancillary market it ended up bringing in 100m+ profit for Marvel.

This, just because it didn't make it's production value ten-fold doesn't mean it's a flop. It's critically acclaimed, and it turned a decent profit. I don't think Sony's losing any sleep over it

Transformers?

Fred Chadman. Look at that jawline!

Attached: IMG_20190912_075517.jpg (648x339, 29K)

Attached: IMG_20190912_075524.jpg (642x336, 32K)

Damn. I haven’t seen this show in years.

10000%

Any movie that isn't Disney is destined to fail as this year proved

twitter.com/skillfulgame217/status/1171596865340628994
Here is some footage, animation looks good

I just have no idea why Matthew Lillard isn't doing Shaggy desu

>It stars the voices of Frank Welker, who is the only member of the original cast to reprise his role of the title character
So Welker is voicing Scoob, but slowly-falling-into-C-list Zac Efron is voicing Fred? What a sin

Very small
the franchise has survived a TON of flops

>kill the franchise
not happening

twitter.com/LaoRotten/status/1171912670783709186
how can one man be so based

she's not even in the movie

>redheads
>race
You can only pick one.